The Fragile Abandoned Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie moaned, then started kissing me back. She was soaking wet with her arousal, mixed with leftovers of Andy's cum, and I slowly stirred my finger inside of her. She shivered and opened her legs a little more. I started finger fucking her, when she grabbed my hand and pulled my finger out of her.

"Andy's waiting for me," she breathed.

"Fuck him," I said, jamming my finger back into her. She winced and cried out in pain.

"Ow, stop!" she cried. "Be gentle!"

"You poor thing," I said.

I pulled my finger out of her, then pushed her down so she was flat on her back. I kissed her on the lips, then started kissing my way down her body. I kissed her neck, both nipples, her belly button, her pubic mound, then gently started kissing and licking her little pussy.

Natalie arched her back and let out a soft moan. I gently circled her clit with my tongue, then sucked on it. Her body quivered in response. I sucked away at her and let her climax build until it was near its peak, then pulled away. Natalie groaned.

"Fuck, not you too!"

I pulled my body up and started kissing her mouth again. She wrapped her legs around my back and started humping me, in vain.

"It's not fair," she breathed into my mouth.

"Deal with it," I breathed back. Then she pulled away from me.

"Okay, I will."

Natalie slipped out from under me and walked back out of my bedroom, leaving her blanket behind. I leapt out of bed and followed her down the hall to the master bedroom. She stopped in front of the door, turned around, and winked at me. So unlike her.

She opened the bedroom door and slipped in, shutting the door behind her, but leaving it slightly ajar just for me. I slowly made my way down the hall. My feet sunk into the carpet with each step, as I dragged my feet along the hallway. My heartbeat quickened with anticipation and excitement as I stepped closer and closer to the double doors of the master bedroom.

I reached the master bedroom and opened it even further. I peered in, while trying to be as stealthy as possible. Natalie was on the bed and on her knees, bent forward, with her hands gripping the footboard and her legs apart. Andy climbed on the bed behind her, grabbed her hips, and thrusted into her. Natalie moaned loud, almost bragging.

"Are you okay," Andy breathed.

"Mm-hmm," Natalie responded, emphatically nodding her head.

"Fuck, you're so wet."

Andy started fucking her hard and fast. Natalie moaned and whimpered. I watched her tiny tits shake with each of Andy's thrusts. I reached down and started touching myself as I stared at them.

I looked up at Natalie's face to see that she was watching me. We made eye contact and she bit her lower lip, which made me rub my clit faster. Her body trembled and she cried out as she came.

When she came, I came. I gripped the door handle, as my orgasm took over all my motor functions. I accidentally pushed the door open, revealing myself for the two of them.

Andy's eyes widened as his eyes took me in, naked and shaky in the aftermath of my orgasm. I was frozen and mesmerized by the two of them and I just stood there, watching. Andy fucked Natalie faster and then his mouth dropped as he came inside of her.

Suddenly realizing all that had just happened, I blanched and dashed out of the room, slamming my bedroom door behind me. I dived under my covers.

First Chloe, now this. What the fuck was I doing? 

To Be Continued...

12