The Fragile Heart

Story Info
My wife's piano student's crush on her.
8.1k words
3.44
52.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© 2018 Jessica Mandella, used by permission, all rights reserved.

Introduction.

Those who browse my site (my name, plus a dot com) are used to seeing stories about telepaths, casters, super heroes and basically people running a whole lot of supernatural power. This story is about people who don't run power of any sort. I usually explore the human condition using SciFi. I'm stepping out of the familiar here to do so without.

I know it breaks LW rules to write a story about a wife who's actually loving. Is this still formula? Which formula? At least we can agree on one thing. Puppy love is innocent and cute, like puppies. We all remember our first childhood crush.


Chapter 1. Gentle Confrontation.

"Honey, who's Andy Lark?" I bring it up in passing, between two bites of my taco.

My gorgeous wife Bella rolls her eyes. "Jealous much?"

Shaking my head slowly, I remind her. "You had me forward a copy of your incoming, to help you not to miss any fan letters. I can turn it off if you like."

"No, sweetie. Got no secrets. I'm buried in mail. Don't know how you find anything. Andy's one of my old piano students, back in the day."

I nod and attack my third taco. Still haven't touched my rice and beans.

Bella spits out terse pieces of her story while inhaling our chips and salsa. "Moved away with the folks. Parents died. Very sad. Moved back here. No friends. Called to touch base with a piece of the past." Her mouth only half full now, she shares a little more. "We talked a while, swapped email addresses. Not much to tell beyond that. Sorry to disappoint you. I know you have this favorite fantasy of me having some torrid affair behind your back."

Raising my hand to catch the waitress' eye for more chips, I chuckle. "Brat. You'll never let me live that down. So I was insecure. I was always on the road for that stupid job. Now I work an 8 to 5, I'm home at night. I don't know what I was thinking, being gone from you so long. You're drop-dead gorgeous. You can't go to a store without salesmen following you around like red dick dogs."

She giggles. "It's called making a sale. And thank you for that. Even when you're busy arguing with me, you still make me feel beautiful. I love you Roger."

"I love you, Bella. I always will." That's no romantic exaggeration. If I were in any way spectacular like her, she'd be as insecure as me. I know I'm a very lucky man.

* * * *

The folder is blinking at me. I'd set that behavior for fan letters. I forgot to uncheck it for Andy's subfolder. My wife is chatting with her old piano student Andy. Maybe I shouldn't look, but she never said not to. We agreed when we married we'll have no secrets from each other. I just don't like being paranoid and nosy when she doesn't think something is important enough to share. Well, I'm not doing it for her. I'm doing it for me. Cause I'm paranoid and nosy. Only Andy's letters are there. I'll be able to guess what she writes by what he writes.

Apr-02. Dear Bella. I meant to write to you about this last time. The day my parents ripped me away, I know I acted inappropriately. You knew I was kissing goodbye to my old life in town as much as kissing goodbye to you. I shouldn't have kissed you on the lips, even a little kid peck. I was so tempted to give you tongue, but your husband would kill me. Thanks for not making a big deal out of it. Just had to clear the air. I don't have any friends. I couldn't wait to be eighteen and out on my own. Now they're dead, I know. It sucks. I don't mean to be fragile. I'm OK. I'm not hurting for money. Web integration pays well. It's also lonely. I don't meet people. C-Ya. Andy.

Wow. Poor guy. I've been as lonely as he is. A long time ago. What the heck. Throw him some crumbs. He can have a friend, and most importantly, I can show my sweet wife I'm not a complete possessive Neanderthal.

* * * *

With a deep breath, I jump into it. "I forgot to un-blink Andy's folder. I read his latest. It must be hard coming back to town and knowing absolutely nobody. He needs a friend. You two should visit and catch up."

By the loving gleam in Bella's eyes, I know I did the right thing. "Well, look who quit being insecure and joined the grownups at the big table. I'm proud of you, Roger. I'll invite Andy over, since you're OK with it. I'm four books ahead of my publishing contract, so I have nothing but time. It'll do me good. Next season I'll write one based on a younger point of view."

Rubbing my stubble, I nod. "You're gonna get inside Andy's head. I know you. When it comes to character development, you're a perfectionist. You'll immerse yourself in the young adult perspective, spend a whole friggin lotta time with your old piano student. Just be careful with that fragile heart."

"I may be fragile, but I still didn't fall for my boss."

Shaking my head slowly, I roll my eyes. "Not you, silly. Andy. I get the feeling there's a lot going on there. I know how easy it is to fall in love with you. For mercy's sake, don't offer the kid any hope for anything that can't happen."

My Bella shoots me her naughty grin. "All right. I promise. I'll only offer hope for things that can happen."

"Brat."

"Jealous dork."

"Beloved."

Picking her up as I often do, I carry my bride into the bedroom and gently tear off all her clothes. It's not like she doesn't expect it. She smells fresh bathed, with a growing hint of arousal.

Lying naked on the bed, Bella thrusts her spectacular chest up toward me, her hard nubs already poking out. Her long chestnut hair coils in locks to her side, with a wisp circling around her left nipple. I can't help it. I grab my phone and snap a picture. She gasps, and smiles. She spreads her legs as wide as she can, her knees up, allowing me an unobstructed view of her lips winking behind her chocolate muff glistening with the dew of her fresh arousal. I take that shot too with my phone.

Bella's eyes shoot me a naughty gleam as she thrusts her pelvis up. "Send those two shots and Andy might visit me sooner."

"Oh you naughty wife!"

"You're the one taking naughty pictures of the naughty wife!"

Putting my phone down, I ditch my towel. Yeah, I took a quick shower. I refuse to be too tired to enjoy this.

Kissing her, we're both moaning. Pulling off, her big, brilliant blue eyes are penetrating me. "Does it turn you on that my piano student had a crush on me all this time?"

"Holy crap, Bella, where's this coming from? You're making my cock feel like an over-inflated truck tire!"

"I know why it's over-inflated. It's too full of white stuff. You better let me suck some out." She jumps up, grabs me in an alligator roll and flings me on my back onto the bed. Fuck is she strong! Now her head comes bobbing down. Not much in this universe is hotter than seeing my cock disappear through those ruby lips. I'm sure she reapplies her lipstick before giving me head, just to give me the full effect. It's working. I'm getting worked up. My balls are getting into it, just in time for her loving caress on them, lifting them gently in her palm.

Now she applies suction, fucking me with her face the whole time. She's taking me halfway down her throat. This woman has no gag reflex. In the out-stroke, her tongue laps under my little head in perfect timing.

I'd never push her head down on me. I do tap her on the shoulder to let her know I'm getting close. She shoves her own head down on me, taking me to the hilt. Her nose is buried in my pubic hair as I blast rope after hot rope down her throat. She must count, for she pulls almost all the way off to catch the last three squirts on her tongue. She pulls off with a suction pop, shows me the remainder of my load and swallows.

Suddenly off of me, she climbs up and sits her sweet, hot wet pussy onto my face. How I've missed her, and it's only been all day. Slathering her slick sauces around my tongue, I drink of her precious elixir. My tongue goes on inspired autopilot through her hot wet folds of flesh. My passion is mounting, all my love pouring through me into her most sensitive place. Oh, how I love this woman! Reaching up, I sneak one finger in and curl for her G spot while my other hand traces the arch under her clit. She screams and explodes in my face. Gulping copious amounts of her gushing delight, I'm drinking her, letting her surrender become a part of my body. As soon as her rigid torso gives way to quaking and shuddering, I hold her above her waist like a ballet dancer, keeping her upright on top of me. Catching her breath, she moves herself down to impale herself on my rod in one slick squish. We're mated. We're joined.

Riding me cowgirl style, my brilliant wife fucks the living heaven into me. We're both heating up together, our bodies wet with fresh sweat pouring off of us. We're going for the gold. My roar is only a tenth of a second ahead of hers. We blast each other with ecstasy. Five more jets pump into her. Giggling, we both hold onto each other as she folds down over me. She coos in my ear. "We're a hot wet mess."

After several minutes of cuddling, our breath has settled down. She whispers to me, as she likes to do for very private matters, even though nobody else is here. "You know your overtime coming up threw a monkey wrench in our plans. I'll still go off the pill, but you'll have to wear condoms 'til we know the overtime is short term. I'm all for taking the next step with you, but I'm not going through this pregnancy alone. I need you working regular hours. Your nights are mine. I'll lend them to your job, for now. We better get those nights back soon, or the board will be facing the wrath of a hormonal woman."

"They take their lives into their hands. I'll make sure the overtime ends."


Chapter 2. Overtime Blues.

This overtime is frying my brain. I get up too early, go to work, come home too late, make love to my amazing wife and pass out. It's become a ritual.

Each night as she nukes my dinner, I ask her. "What have you and your little friend been up to today?"

To stay focused on us rather than on others, her answer is always brief. "We talk."

Tonight, she adds a comment. "Andy is opening up, but nowhere near the brilliant conversationalist you are. I miss you."

Something about this bothers me. "Bella, when I thought you were having an affair with your boss Danny, you thought I was joking. You teased me by comparing my dick to his. I told you in all seriousness not to compare dicks, but to enjoy each as its own unique blessing. Then you screamed at me for accusing you of being unfaithful. I wasn't accusing you. I was trying to tell you I still love you no matter what. There's a difference. I knew how he felt about you. At the office party he made it sound like you two were an item. You had no idea how relieved I was when your writing took off, and you took off."

"What's the point of all this, honey? You're scaring me. Are you jealous of Andy?"

"No, honey. I'm keeping a healthy attitude. You're not having an affair, but I still don't want you comparing. Not Danny's dick, not Andy's conversation skills. I'm sorry I'm gone all the time. In a month or so, things ought to get back to normal. In the mean time, it is what it is. The crazy pace at work takes the edge off my missing you terribly. You don't have that. I'm so grateful you have your little friend. Just, please, no comparisons. Don't make this a contest."

"You, Sir, are one strange bird. And naughty! I've asked you more than once not to consume our romantic time talking about Andy, Danny or any other of your bizarre paranoid fantasies. I get so little of your time. Let's talk about us. There is still an us, isn't there?"

"I'll show you us!" I pick her up and carry her, squealing, to the bed. "I haven't had much time to sit and chat with you lately. But they say a picture's worth a thousand words, and that only pleases the eyes. I can do other things with my mouth besides talk!"

"Promises, promises!" Gleaming behind her teasing smile, her eyes are alive with wanton desire.

Tonight, if I were a woman, I wouldn't be doing much different to her. This is all about her right now. I didn't take any blue pills. I took a long fucking nap in the server room, while my laptop applied all the changes. I made it look like I was staring down at the monitor. If they knocked and bothered me, I'd give them hell for interrupting. I don't pull shit like that often, but the opportunity was there, and I really want to make my girl happy tonight.

As always, she smells clean, fresh bathed. "I assume your little friend left before you got in the tub?"

"I might have asked Andy to wash my back first. Or was that yesterday?"

Tickling her, I pull the giggles out that her snarky comment deserved. Her bright blue eyes are beaming love up at me. She knows I'm not jealous, merely envious. Jealous would be not wanting Andy to have time with her. Envious is being happy he can, yet wishing I could too. It feels weird though, having her old piano student keeping my seat warm in the conversation department. That's a big part of romance for me.

She enjoys talking as much as I do. We're both pretty verbal. She teased me about it the first time we made love. She unzipped my pants. My cock sprang out. She exclaimed. "It's a cock! Thank God! You communicate so well I was afraid you were a woman!"

Now I'm aiming to please her like a woman, just cause I can, and cause I know it drives her fucking nuts.

Of course I start with her toes. What man wouldn't want to suck on her perfect apple red pedi toes? She keeps herself looking this nice for me all the time. Massaging her left foot, I suck on each of her left toes. I can still taste the lavender in her bath oil. Licking up beside her Achilles tendon brings shivers up her spine. I can tell by her light little shuddering gasp.

Now her right foot gets equal treatment. Next comes one of my favorite parts, perving on her perfect lady leg calves. Licking up them, I commit her ideal curves to memory. Her torso's cute little wriggling means I'm shooting rushes up her back. Good. She deserves this. I never should have agreed to the overtime.

Pushing her knees wide, I start lapping up her inner thighs, one then the other, and back again. The bouquet of her hot wet center above is spinning my head. Only one thing is more delicious than the smell of her...the taste of her.

Finally there, my mouth opens upon her entire muff. My tongue touches down with deft lightness on her clit. I hold in place, unmoving. My hands reach up and grasp her ample boobs, kneading them, letting her nipples slide through partially closed fingers.

Just as I drag her nipples through more firmly, my tongue begins frantic circling of her delicious, electric little nub.

"Oh my fucking GOD!" Bella screams, blasting my face with her first anointing. I could live on that as a liquid diet. Lapping, sucking and drinking all I can of her, I tease her sweet little clit again with my tongue, this time lapping directly on her, not just around her.

Her legs lift up and press my head. "FUUUKKK!" She wails in a wildcat shriek, and thunders into my face again. Her mighty thigh muscles protect my hearing as she lets loose with one of her famous yells the cops used to respond to. The last officer who ever came merely laughed. "Please fuck responsibly." And he left. The neighbors don't call the cops anymore. But I have heard the wife imitating Bella's screams late at night. I guess hubby likes it.

Bella startles me by grabbing my cock, really hard. "Don't even think of starting from the top tonight, Mister. I love your foreplay, but I need you to fuck me right now."

What knight in shining armor ever denied that request from a damsel in such distress?

With a fresh condom, I push in. Halfway. My sweet, demure wife savagely shoves her hips up, taking the rest of me up into her with one massive thrust. The look in her eyes is feral. How I love this woman!

My hips take over, fucking her like a wild animal. Her voice is halfway between cooing and laughing. This is exactly what she needed. Heating us both up, we explode together, shrieking our release in unison octaves. Her hot, tight pussy still twitching in aftershocks, she finds the breath to talk to me. "You have no idea how horny I get these days. It feels like I'm dating you, talking with you all day, and there's no fucking release. Literally."

I can't resist. "Are you requesting a fucking release with your piano student? I don't think he ever had to do those exercises before. Is he a good learner?"

She pushes me off and out of her, the heaving of her guts in laughter helping expel me.

"Dork."

"Pussy."

"You better believe it, Mister. Totally fucked, stuffed and satisfied pussy."


Chapter 3. Catching Up, Catching On.

I tell myself I've ignored that folder cause I'm mature now. In truth I've just been busy. It doesn't take long to read email, but it takes forever to stop dwelling on it, and I have to get some work done. So, yeah, I'm a little scared to read more. I'm growing a pair now and being the paranoid chicken-shit I have the potential to be. She refuses to talk about him, besides the daily terse answer to 'what have you two been up to today'. She never made me promise not to read his mail. It's time for some catching up.

Apr-09. Dear Bella. Thank you for letting me visit you. Seeing you took my breath away. You're every bit as beautiful as I remembered. Did you know I had a childhood crush on you? I used to make up love songs for you to the melodies of my piano exercises. I fantasized about our finally having that one movie star kiss that ends the movie, as they roll the credits. You know what they say. Youth is wasted on the young. C-Ya. Andy.

Apr-10. Dear Bella. Thank you for your kind words. I was afraid I creeped you out by telling you about my crush. It makes me feel better to know you always found me attractive and noble of heart. I don't know about noble. Fragile is more like it. Maybe crazy. Nobody's ever called me noble before. I kinda like it. In my whole horrible childhood, you were the only one who ever said I was any good at anything. When you raised your hand to shake mine, I never felt like you were going to hit me. That was new too. See you tomorrow. C-Ya. Andy.

Apr-11. Hi Bella. Sorry about the no show. I got scared. I was afraid I'd try and kiss you again. I promise I'll never try anything without Roger's permission. The last thing I'd ever want to do is come between you and your husband. All those beautiful things you wrote about him, I know how he feels about you. I could never hurt him that way. I never got over that huge crush on you. I can't help how I feel. That's not your problem. Have a great life. C-Ya. Andy.

Wow. You're in love, Charlie Brown. Only instead of a little red haired girl, it's my little chestnut haired wife. Poor kid. When I get home, I'll insist she sees him again. I know all too well what it's like to be missing her. Just like Bella, the kid never got much of a childhood. Maybe some of the cracks can get filled in by fulfilling his childhood crush. We've all been so robbed of innocence. My crush on Jennifer Bliss was complete and fulfilled the day she let me hold hands with her. In third grade that was everything one could hope or imagine. Well, one other thing...being able to tell all the kids in class she's your girlfriend. I'd buried most of my traumatic upbringing. This piano student's silly crush is bringing back the only wholesome and happy memories of my own childhood. As our little gentleman Andy put it so well, 'youth is wasted on the young'.

* * * *

In the door, I ask as always. "Hi dear. What have you two been up to today?"