The Frat Party Ch. 04

Story Info
Out running with the Phi Sig president on Friday.
1.3k words
4.42
15.1k
4

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 of the Frat Party; you should read the first three to get the character and story development, but it's not too terribly bad alone. This series was inspired by NakedDan's "The 'Volunteer'" series.

*****

Normally you don't have to do anything special to get ready to run, but planning to meet Larry to run was something entirely different. The only makeup I ever wear is mascara, because my light red eyelashes just disappear, but there's no sense wearing mascara to run. I took a shower again - something I wouldn't normally do before a run - because, well, you know. I had shaved my legs just this morning, and they were still baby smooth, so I didn't have to worry about that.

What to wear, what to wear? Normally I'll wear my Army PTs, because the grey shirt, which looks like it just has a black stylized "A" on the back and "ARMY" on the front, is actually reflective at night, but it's still kind of baggy and nothing attractive. The PT shorts are black, and they're man-shorts long, nothing to really show off your legs, if that's what you want to do. I usually use them, too, but this afternoon I decided I wanted to be a bit more attractive, so I had to choose between some skin tight volleyball shorts or loose, shiny women's running shorts.

Then I hit on it: I picked out a regular black sports bra, with a bit of red trim, and the loose running shorts, which were red. I put the Army PT t-shirt on over that, but I had a plan there. Some ankle socks and my PT running shoes, and I was ready to go. I brushed my teeth again, just before Larry showed up to meet me.

We headed out, running along the sidewalks down George Street toward downtown, but we weren't saying too much of any importance. Larry was wearing running shorts, which were shorter than the typical athletic shorts guys wear these days, and a loose tank that showed off his toned arms and a very respectable chest; his stomach was good and flat. Yeah, I liked what I saw. About ten blocks up, we made a left onto King Street, and kept on running at a very respectable pace. I can hack five miles in 40 minutes with no problems at all, and that was the pace I was setting, and Larry was keeping up with me. It was still warm, and, without stopping, I pulled off my t-shirt to run in just the sports bra, and yes, I had planned that move from the beginning; Larry obviously appreciated it, but he didn't say anything. I guess that he hadn't seen my Purple Heart tattoo concealing my shoulder wound scar before, and he seemed impressed, but he didn't say anything about that, either.

Then we made a left turn down South Richland, where it was only abut seven blocks to the York College baseball field, and the tree-lined creek bank. I slowed down, and then walked us over to the creek, pulling Larry by the hand. He was a pretty bold guy, and those men really appreciate bold women as well, and in a couple of minutes I had sat down, pulled off my shoes and socks, cooling my feet in the creek. Larry was doing the same, and he was sitting close enough to be resting his right hand on my left. We were both sweaty from the run, but perspiration and the creek water weren't the only ways I was wet! He had surprised me with a kiss before class earlier, but now it was my turn to make the first move, so while he was still sitting there, I turned around sat on his lap facing him, and got things started.

He hadn't been hard before - after all, he'd just run four miles! - but it didn't take long after I sat on his lap before I could feel his cock swelling to what seemed to be a very promising size.

Larry was at something of a loss for words at this point, just saying "Dana" over and over, but once I pulled off my sports bra, his mouth was too full of my tiny titties to say anything more. That's the advantage of being tall: sitting on his lap like that, my boobs were almost perfectly at his face level! I had my arms around his head, pulling him in closer. I could hear voices nearby, I think from the bridge over the creek, but I didn't care. It wasn't dark out yet, but there were some trees concealing us, not that it mattered: I was so turned on by this point that I'd have fucked him right in the middle of the street!

Larry had to break off sucking my nipples to pull his shorts off, and I pulled off mine even faster than he did. His cock was rock hard by now, and I wanted it in me! I pushed him back down, and was climbing back on top of him . . .

"Alright, break it up, you two!" We just got busted by the campus police.

"Y'all need to get a room." The policeman had a southern accent, but I couldn't place from what part of Dixie he hailed. "That woman up they-uh saw y'all, an' she's got her baby with her, an' she flagged me down. An' aren't you Larry Ham'lton?"

Crap! Not only did we get busted, but the cop knew Larry!

I started to giggle; Larry was pulling on his shorts as fast as he could, which was a lot easier since his erection had fallen down flat in like three seconds after we got busted. I took a bit more time getting dressed, straightening out my underwear first, and then my shorts, before stepping into them, and really took my time unrolling my sports bra - they get rolled up when you pull them off fast - before pulling it over my head and on. The police officer didn't say anything about that, but I could tell that he appreciated the fact that I didn't turn around or hide behind Larry to get dressed; I kept looking him in the eye.

After I was no longer showing anything - Larry was long since dressed, but he did have less to put back on than I did - the officer said, "Now y'all get the Hell out'ta heah! An' don' let me catch ya again, Mistah Ham'lton!" He never even asked me my name.

Larry already had his shoes back on, but I just picked mine up and we walked back to the street; I waited until I could clean my feet off on the concrete before putting my socks back on, but after the officer left, I was just rolling in laughter. Larry still wasn't amused.

"You know, Dana, that could have been serious."

"Yeah, I think we were about to get very serious," I teased. I was still alternating between giggling and just plain laughing; I had tears running down my cheeks. "Come here, you" and I put my hands on the sides of his face and pulled him into a deep, deep kiss. He might have been a bit mad - at me? - but I could feel his cock stirring again.

But, stirring or not, Larry wasn't about to try this again outdoors, so we started running again, back to the main part of campus. I could tell that he was frustrated, and still a bit upset, but when we reached my dorm, I reached over and kissed him, this time just a peck, said, "See you at the party!" and headed upstairs.

This was really a great day, and I just knew that tomorrow, and the party, were going to be awesome.