The Fraternity Party

Story Info
College freshman comes out of closet.
1.3k words
3.35
68.3k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dawns
Dawns
104 Followers

The Lambda Delta Phi frat house at UCLA campus decided to have a party at the start of the school year. It would provide a chance for new students and members to get together and get to know each other. There might be thirty plus members there.

I was just starting school as a freshman back then in September 1997. At the same time I was coming out. I knew since I was 13 years old.

The date was early September, a Friday just after labor day. I had taken the short walk over campus grounds from my dorm to the red brick five story building with my roommate. Both of us anticipated meeting some very cute boys.

My roommate Todd Johnson stood a lean 5 foot ten. He was parting his dark brown hair in the middle and letting it grow just over his ears. In the face he bore resemblance to Johnny Depp. The hair concealed a pair of small hoop earrings.

Todd and I were not actually exclusive at that time although we did have sex on the night we met.

"There should be a lot of gorgeous guys there tonight."

"I'll bet," i replied.

"Were you out in high school?"

No. I mean I always knew that I'm gay but I didn't come out till I came here. I requested the gay dorm."

"Looks like you got your wish," he answered.

"Oh yeah!" I replied.

"Did you ever cross dress?"

"Hell no!" I answered.

"It's awesome wearing a girl's panties and stuffing a bra and putting it on me."

I looked at my dormitory mate. I did notice the more I looked at his face that it had a nice shape to it. He could probably pass.

"How often do you dress?"

"not very often," came the quick answer.

"How often is not often?"

"I had a friend named Sally. Actually Sally is a boy but used to dress full time. He said he wanted an operation some day."

"Did you guys ever do it?"

"hell yeah! lots of times," he said.

A few more steps across the field and we finally reached the frat house. Walking inside we noticed that there was already a crowd there. They were blonds, brunettes, and even a red head. They were standing around chatting. Some were seated on the cushioned chairs. They were in pairs or groups of three. Some were even flirting.

I left my dorm mate and walked into the next room. It was there that I saw him.

"My name is Mark," I said shaking his hand firmly.

"I'm Darren," replied the ash blond.

"oh my fucking gawd! He's gorgeous! He can give me his dick any time!" I thought.

"So Mark are you a freshman?"

"Yes. How did you know that?"

"I'm a junior. I've been a member of this fraternity since I became a new freshman. I know almost every member. I haven't seen you before."

"I think I'm gonna like this school."

"It's a good school."

I felt like asking if he was seeing anyone but I let that go. He would tell me sooner or later. I knew that. I would have bet that a fucking gorgeous guy like him was getting plenty in one venue or another.

"Do you play sports?"

"Not now. Ill be too busy studying. I played football in high school as wide receiver and field goal kicker."

"I love football. I try not to to be one of those flaming fem types."

"They drive me crazy."

"My roommate cross dresses."

"Really?" he replied.

"He's not dressed at the moment but he's out in the next room."

"I'll let you in on a little secret."

I looked at him. What could he know that I don't already know?

"Most guys like us," he went on, "really don't go for CD types. They prefer masculine."

"I didn't know that."

"Some are bi but even they would fuck a girl before they would fuck a guy dressing like a girl."

"I fucked him."

"Was he good?"

Real good," I answered.

He chuckled. Apparently the thought of me fucking a cross dresser struck a nerve. I didn't mind that he found it funny.

"What's your major?"

"At the moment I'm just in liberal arts. I haven't really decided yet. What's your major?"

"Civil Engineering," he answered.

"You enjoy building bridges."

"Someone had to design the Golden Gate."

"Listen I'm gonna get a bite," I said.

"OK. .. The food's great here."

Todd came into the room where Darren and I had been chatting. I returned there to find a chair with a plate of food. I was half finished about ten minutes later when Darren came back into the room

"Welcome back," i said.

"thanks,: he replied.

"The Lasagna here is great."

He agreed.

"Are you into sports at all James?"

"I played baseball in high school."

"I could watch baseball. I never played though unless you count sandlot."

at that moment we both saw Todd walked into this room in the arms of a cute boy.

"Go for it. I hear he's got a cute ass."

"Hey Darren...great party isn't it?"

Darren didn't respond for a second. Then he introduced me.

"Ron this is Mark."

"It's nice to meet you Mark."

The 5 foot seven pale blond stood behind Todd' massaging his shoulders. My roommate after enjoying the rub for several seconds turned 180 degrees. He kissed ron lightly on the mouth.

"This is Todd. He wears dresses some times."

"He's my roommate."

"You're not jelous are you?"

"Why should I be jelous? I didn't say boyfriend."

By now the music had been turned up and was playing at very high decibel level through a set of tall Pioneer speakers. There was a stack of CDs near bye on the small table. I decided to check out the selection.

I walked over to the stereo cabinet. As I began looking through the CDs I felt a hand on my ass. I liked it but I didn't let on.

After a few seconds of intermittent pokes I turned. I wondered if Darren flirting or interested in a relationship?

"Are you seeing anyone?"

"I think you're cute."

I was flattered. This guy who I think is fucking hot thinks I'm cute. I had always thought of myself as plain.

By now he placed both hands on my sides.

"I need my cock sucked," he said, "Let's go back to my room and do the horizontal mambo."

Darren, a junior, and I left the fraternity and walked back across the field to the dorm buildings. W e came into hs room and closed the door behind us locking it. Immediately we began getting undressed. Even limp his cock looked big. I took it in my hand.

"Yeah baby stroke me!"

As I continued to tug it hardened in my hand.

"Suck my big cock!"

Eagerly I went o my knees. As his throbbing member filled my mouth down to my throat he massaged my shoulders. I sucked hard.

"Keep sucking that big dick!"

My head was rocking back and forth. My lips moistened his member end to end. He was moaning softly.

Wanting to save his cum for my asshole, I pulled away from the oral sex and pointed to my ass. Ron rolled me onto my side on the bed and mounted me. His sex slammed repeatedly into my hole.

"Fuck me hard!"

The motion and press of his manhood inside me drove me wild, No sensation known to humanity could have pleasured me more. Now I knew how Todd felt the other night.

" Don't stop!"

Ron and I called halt to our fun and relaxed. I took stock of my situation. There were two friends with privileges. I could have it both ways; giving the cock and receiving it too.

"Life is good."

Dawns
Dawns
104 Followers