The Freak

Story Info
She thinks she'll seduce the man, but he handles her
842 words
3.83
19.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlowPopJ
BlowPopJ
18 Followers

I paused as I passed the mirror & I looked at the image before me. Dark chocolate brown eyes stared back at the sexiness of me. My delectable curves were covered by my little black dress and my fuck me heels. "Damn I look good." I muttered. The doorbell rings & I lick my lips in anticipation. This night was a long time coming after months of teasing; I hope he is able to deliver because I'm horny.

The doorbell rings and I opened it to reveal him. He was standing at 6'3" like he said he did. His lips were full and looked good enough to suck on and other things. I closed the door behind and he immediately pushed me up against the door and thrust his tongue in my mouth. I moaned as my tongue tangled with his, my hands gripping his shoulders, his dick pressed against my stomach & I'm grinding up against him. He nips my bottom lip and whispers hello. I licked my lips and said, "Welcome to my home."

I gave him a tour of every room except one that the door was closed. He asked what was behind the door and I grinned wickedly and took him inside. Inside the room, a king sized bed with black satin sheets dominated the room; an end table was "innocently" beside it with a few things inside it. He didn't quite understand how much of a freak I am and tonight I planned on showing him a little bit of that side.

I asked him to remove his clothes but keep his boxers on and sit on the bed. He grinned and complied with my wishes, we're off to a good start. I turned on my stereo which had my strip & fuck CD inside, with "Motivation" as number one. I stared at him and licked my lips as my hands drifted over my body. I started at my neck my fingers barely touching my skin and then down to my breast where I lightly pinched my nipples through my barely there bra and dress. His eyes narrowed at the small moan I gave out. My hands drifted down to my thighs brushing the edge of my dress, bringing it up slowly, revealing my black thong. Still dancing to the music I remove my dress revealing my lace covered C cup breasts. When Janet Jackson's Would You Mind switched on that's when I got onto his lap and started to grind up against him.

His dick was hard and stroking me in the right place nearly had me cumming already. I flicked the tip of my tongue across his bottom lip and he groaned as his hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me close for another kiss that beat the kiss from earlier. Our tongues were fighting for dominance and our moans were increasing in volume. He ripped my thong off of me as I pulled his boxers off him, although it took a little work because I was sitting on him. I grabbed a condom off my end table and got him straight. With no pretense his dick pushed inside my soaking wet pussy, making me scream out in surprise and pleasure.

It's been so long since I was filled up like this. I was going to ride his dick like I was in a race, but he had other plans for me. He flipped us over to where I was on my back and he was on top with his dick still buried deep inside me. He ripped the cups of my bra off and took one of my nipples in his mouth as his hips started to work his dick in and out of me. I wrapped my legs around, with one hand on his head and the other on his ass. He was fucking the shit out of me, had me moaning and screaming his name, calling out for God and speaking in tongues. He didn't just move in and out like most guys, he put his hips into rotating them making his dick press into my walls more heavily.

I was close to cumming and I screamed it to him. He released my nipple and looked me in my eyes as he started fucking me harder and faster than before. One of his hands left my hip and went to my throat squeezing it gently, not letting the moment go to his head where he wasn't choking the hell out of me. I came so hard I blacked out and when I came to, he was still fucking me and his eyes were closed, head tilted up to the ceiling. He looked down at me and I felt another orgasm cumming and as I came, he came as well. He fell on the other side of me, trying not to squish me with his weight. After a few moments he asked about another round. I looked at him and said that let me serve dinner first. My ass was worn out.

BlowPopJ
BlowPopJ
18 Followers