The Freak Ch. 04

Story Info
Sam discovers a new ability.
2.1k words
4.68
26.6k
29

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 04/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ahaz
ahaz
185 Followers

Sam woke dimly aware of a background rumble, she lay there for a moment trying to figure out what had woken her. The rumble on its own was too low to have disturbed her.

(How could I let this happen!)

Sam heard Sue's voice clearly but was aware that Sue hadn't actually spoken out loud. The bed shook slightly, Sam spotted Sue sitting at the side of the bed, her shoulders heaved as she sobbed quietly.

(Oh god I love her so much, and I hardly even know her. What am I going to do?)

Sam was stunned, Sue hadn't spoken, somehow she had been able to hear Sue's thoughts. It occurred to her that this must be one of "her abilities" that her mum spoke of in her letter, the distant rumble seemed to be a city full of people's thoughts. Sam realised that if she knew someone she could zoom in on their thoughts and hear them.

(She could never love me, I'm so flat chested I look like a fucking boy. Sam 'll fall for some big titted blonde and then what will I do!)

Sam suddenly realised why Sue was so upset, how could she think that?

Concentrating Sam reached out a thought towards Sue.

(I DO love you silly, I told you yesterday.)

Sue went rigid where she sat, she slowly turned to look at Sam.

"How did you do that?" she gasped when she saw that Sam was awake.

Sam sat up in the bed and reached for Sue. A look of pain crossed her face as Sue pulled away. Sam's hands dropped to her lap, tears appeared at the corners of her eyes.

"I don't know!" Sam's voice broke into a sob as she saw the fear in her lover's eyes. "I j ... Just w ... woke and h ... heard you."

Sue quickly took Sam into her arms.

"I'm sorry love, I didn't mean to upset you, you just took me by surprise that's all."

For several minutes they just kissed softly until they had both calmed down.

"So how did you do that?" Sue asked again.

"I don't really know." Sam told her. "One minute I was sleeping, the next I could hear you saying I was going to leave you for a big titted blonde." Sam couldn't resist a giggle at that which earned her a black look from Sue.

"So, like, can you read my mind?" Sam was surprised by how calmly Sue seemed to be taking this now.

"No, I don't think so, or at least not easily, yet. I just seem to be able to pick up surface thoughts, you know when you think something clearly enough that it seems like it's almost spoken. I didn't know if you would hear me back, I just reached out the thought towards you."

Sue grinned. "That's kind of cool, as long as I keep a bit of privacy, we've got our own private chat link." She laughed. "So what am I thinking now."

Sam laughed as well. "I don't know, you have to be thinking clearly. I think with a bit of practice it will get easier."

(So you can hear this?)

(Yes, can you hear me?)

"Cool." Sue giggled, (Now what am thinking)

Sam smiled. (You're horny)

"Wow, you're good!" Sue giggled again.

"Not really, it wasn't your thoughts. I think it might have something to do with the way you're nipples are so hard and," Sam reached between Sue's legs bringing a soft sigh from the older girl. When Sam held up her finger it glistened in the dim light. "I thought I could smell this." she said as she slipped the finger into her mouth.

Sue threw a leg over Sam and straddled her lover. Holding both of Sam's hands she stuck her tongue out at her.

"Cheat."

Sam moved her hips slightly and extended her cock. Sue gasped as the rising shaft bumped gently into her clit. Sue scooted forwards slightly then sighed as Sam's firm cock slowly sank into her pussy. Sam let her cock extend until she had about four inches buried in Sue. She looked into Sue's eyes and concentrated on the love she felt for the small girl. She carefully pushed the thought towards Sue.

Sue's eyes widened, "Oh sweet Jesus." she whispered. A moment later the wave of intense love seemed to be returned to Sam, only it was magnified by Sue's own love for Sam.

Pulling her lover towards her Sam reached out with thoughts of sleep. Within moments Sue was sleeping on top of Sam still impaled on her cock. Sam smiled to herself and wrapping Sue in her arms she drifted off to sleep herself.

Sue stretched slightly where she lay on top of Sam, her head was nestled into her lover's neck. She could feel Sam's length deep in her body, "how did she stay hard all night?" She asked herself.

Slowly pushing herself upright Sue managed to sit astride Sam without waking her, "how did she sleep so deeply?" Sue watched the gentle rise and fall of Sam's chest for a moment. Sitting up had eased Sam's shaft deeper into Sue's pussy, she couldn't believe how wet she was this morning.

A slow rocking motion of Sue's hips and she was slowly fucking herself on Sam's cock. Sam's lips parted as she sighed slightly, Sue was dying to lean in and kiss those soft lips.

As she moved gently her mind went back to last night, she had never felt anything like the blanket of love Sam had sent to her. Even the most insecure corner of her mind had felt how much Sam loved her. It had all happened so quickly Sue was left breathless, elated and scared at the same time. She couldn't doubt the love Sam felt for her, but all the same, there was so much that could go wrong!

Sam let out a soft moan and her eyes flickered open, she smiled up at Sue.

"Morning," Sam murmured sleepily, "that's a hell of a way to wake up."

Sue leant forward and kissed her softly.

"Morning to you too." Sue said and sat back up. She started fucking Sam's cock quicker now that her lover was awake, she could feel the sensations that were building in her peak as Sam extended her cock until Sue's pussy was filled with hard meat, when Sam reached up and pinched Sue's hard nipples she lost it, with a scream Sue came and collapsed forward onto Sam as her body shuddered through one orgasm after another. Sam had started sliding her cock in and out of Sue rapidly keeping Sue in a constant state of orgasm as her own approached.

Sam tensed up as with a final thrust her cock spurted deep into Sue's trembling body. They lay in bed a kissed for a while before Sam withdrew her cock from Sue.

"C'mon love let's take a shower and get ready for the day." Sam said. "Do you think you could come with me to the solicitors?"

Sue got to her feet and held her hand out to Sam, "Yeah I should be able to, as long as they don't need me for anything at the studio today."

As the pair lovingly washed each other Sue had a thought.

(You know I don't think I am very good at being a lesbian.)

(What?)

(Well I've been working your lovely cock so hard I haven't even tasted your pussy yet.)

Sam giggled and kissed Sue slowly as the water streamed over their faces.

(There's plenty of time love, we've got the rest of our lives to try everything)

(I like the idea of being able to talk to you and kiss you at the same time.)

(Mmm, so do I, but your tongue doesn't have to stop moving every time you "talk" to me.)

(Sorry, trying to concentrate on two things at once.) Sue giggled into Sam's mouth.

(Try to concentrate on what you're saying now!)

Still kissing Sam slid her hand across Sue's wet belly and down to her pussy, as Sam's fingers parted the folds of Sue's pussy one finger began circling her clit.

(Now can you kiss and think while I'm doing this?)

(Ohhhhhhh God.) Sue screamed in her mind and in Sam's mouth as another orgasm ripped through her. Breathless she clung tightly to Sam.

(Fucking hell, are you trying to kill me?)

Sam giggled. (No silly, you are too special to waste like that, but we can always find someone else to experiment on, just to see if we can fuck someone to death.)

Sue stared at her lover for a moment before she cracked up. Laughing hard she clung to Sam for support.

(You are mad, d'you know that. I reckon you would get plenty of volunteers for the experiment anyway)

After they had dried each other off the pair walked, still naked to Kath and Jane's room. They found the older women sleeping lying on their backs. The bedding had disappeared during the night leaving the women naked. Kath's legs were together but Jane had her legs open revealing her bald snatch.

(I think it might be breakfast time love, you fancy some practice at eating pussy before you get to mine?) Even Sam's wicked giggle made it's way to Sue's mind.

(Oh yeah, what a way to wake them up!)

Moving as carefully as they could to avoid waking their targets Sam and Sue climbed onto the bed. Sue crawled between Jane's open legs while Sam gently moved Kath's apart so that she could feast on her pussy. Lowering her head Sam could see that Kath's pussy gapped open slightly, she could see into the moist pink interior of Kath's cunt.

Sam inhaled the rich scent Kath gave off, heavier that any of the other pussy's she had sampled the smell made Sam's cock harden and her pussy began to leak it's own cream. She touched her tongue to the thick lips of Kath's sex and gently ran her tongue down each side of the fleshy lips. Kath sighed slightly as Sam pushed her tongue deep into Kath. When she worked her way back up to Kath's excited clit she felt the older woman's hands in her hair.

"Oh Sam, Yes baby, yesssss." she heard as her lips closed on the sensitive nubbin. Kath moaned louder as Sam lashed the tip of Kath's clit with her tongue.

Sam felt Kath's hands pulling on her shoulders encouraging the girl to move up her body. Sam moved up until her face was level with Kath's. Kath pulled Sam to her and kissed her tasting her own juices on the girl.

"I need you in me!" Kath panted when they separated.

Sam kissed Kath and slowly inserted her tongue into Kath's mouth as her cock slowly slid into Kath's pussy. Kath groaned loudly as the long cock slid deep into her body.

"Fuck that's good," Kath hissed as Sam slowly fucked her without moving her hips. "God it's been years since I had a real cock in there."

Sam kept the pace slow, she pinned the older woman in place whenever Kath tried to move her hips up to fuck herself on Sam's cock.

"Oh, please." Kath whimpered. Sam adjusted her angle slightly so that every stroke rubbed over the woman's G-spot. A slight rotation of her hips ground Kath's clit between their bodies. Within five strokes Kath let out a scream as she hit her first orgasm. As Kath bucked and writhed under her Sam maintained the same slow pace.

(See you later for breakfast love.) Sam heard from Sue, she was aware of the other couple leaving the bed.

"Jesus," Kath exclaimed as she came down from her orgasm. "Now fuck me hard love, I need it hard."

Sam started pounding her cock into Kath using her cock's own movement and thrusting with her hips as well. She could sense Kath's slow build to a second climax, but Kath's pussy was a little to loose to give Sam enough sensation for her to cum. For a second she wondered if she could use her new found power to experience Kath's orgasm herself. She had barely thought of the idea when she could feel her own cock ramming into Kath, but from Kath's point of view as well as her own. She could feel Kath's orgasm building rapidly now, the extra stimulation was enough to push Sam over the edge.

Kath's body heaved as she shrieked out another orgasm just as Sam convulsed and fired her thick sperm deep into Kath's womb. The dual orgasm was too much for Sam, her senses temporarily overloaded she blacked out.

ahaz
ahaz
185 Followers