The Freedom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right in front of your useless husband and my frigid wife," he replied, sick grin on his face. I could see Cathy's body shake a bit in her shelter/trap. I expected she was crying. Between his wife's legs, Rodney seemed considerably happier with the idea of the siblings conjugally expressing their love while their spouses looked on.

"I want you to fuck me hard and long, Lar," Beth commanded, "So you need to cum right now first."

"Where?" he gulped, Beth's hand apparently driving him close to the edge.

"All over Rodney," she replied, voice spiteful, "I want me to feel, smell, and taste what a real man's cum is like."

Face still pressed between her legs, Rodney let loose a sound of pure pleasure at the prospect of his impending humiliation.

"Fuck! CUMMING!" Larry bellowed as rope after rope of his essence coated Rodney's chest and stomach. When he was done, I saw him stumble backward slightly and shake his head. For a moment, he seemed confused and befuddled. I recognized it from my own instant "fucker's remorse" from the night before.

He turned as if to run and began to babble, "WhathaveIohgodohCathywhathappened—"

Beth refused to released his cock, stroking it as if he had not just cum. He groaned as if pain and began to beg, "Stop! Beth? BETH! Stop! I'm your brother."

Despite his protests, I could see his hips begin to thrust in time with her aggressive petting. She kissed him, silencing him, and by the time their lips separated, it was clear he was lost again.

As, I realized, was I. Once more I had gotten wrapped up with the scene in front of me. I reasoned it away as being like live porn theatre. I liked the occasional porn so it made sense that part of me would want to watch this. Not weird at all. Just so...incredible and out of the ordinary my mind was fixating on it in an attempt to process this anomalous scene.

Noting that Larry also was unfamiliar to me, I began to fear that, in fact, my mother did not know any of them. I worried that that meant whoever amongst them who had gotten it first had no contact with mom at all. Either there were multiple carriers in town or we were already experiencing secondary, or beyond, exposure cases.

With that thought chilling my blood, I watched Larry bend his sister over the hood of the car, her breasts mashed against the windshield, directly in Cathy's line of sight. Clearly the most aggressive of the three, Beth still had no problem with being utterly used. She moaned and groaned with such abandon that it was tempting to write her off as faking it. Except I remembered what it was like for me, the feeling of unfettered lust, of extreme sensation. Her response was the only response you could give in the grips of The Freedom.

She called out to her husband, "You see this? You see how a real man fucks a woman?!"

"...yes," Rodney whimpered pitifully, torso glazed with cooling cum, cock betraying his enjoyment of his humiliating cuckolding.

"Oh god, Cathy, I can't believe you are just letting me have your husband's cock," Beth moaned, pounding on the windshield, "I mean, everyone knows I'm a hotter piece of pussy, but I didn't expect you to just give up."

Cathy twisted in her seat and seemed to be going fetal.

"Ooo, remember your wedding, Larry? Remember how I blew you in front of your groomsmen just before the service? You had your tux on and I was wearing that stupid pink bridesmaid dress and you filled my mouth with your seed."

"Mmm, sis, yeah. You were my dirty little cocksucker. You are my dirty little cocksucker. But I what I really loved was how we fucked in the bathroom during the reception. I know my dick was still covered with your slutty juices when I made Cathy suck it that night."

I assumed this was a lie that seemed real to him, the same way the "memory" of watching my mom take my dates right in front of me was entirely fabricated but, at the time, felt like gospel truth.

"Could you taste your husband's nasty sister all over him on your wedding night? Did it turn you on you frigid bitch? I bet it did...I see the way you look at me. All you have to do is come out of that car and beg me for it and I'll let you eat your husband's cum out of me."

As Beth continued to pound the glass, she rededicated herself to mocking her husband.

"Rodney," she barked, "Come over here and let me see you stroke that pathetic cock of yours while a real man fucks me. Cathy, you should see my husband's miniscule dick... you have no idea how lucky you are to have access to my brother's tool all the time."

Rodney obediently walked to the other side of the car and climbed on the hood. Despite Beth's claims, he certainly did not appear to be miserably endowed. He began to abuse himself with vigor, claiming over and over again, "I'm pathetic. No man at all. I love watching my wife get pleasure from a real man's cock."

Beth started her own chant, keeping time with her brother's thrust and her fists smashing the windshield, with mindless, cruel arrogance, "Fucking my brother, fucking your husband, fucking my brother, fucking your husband."

I could hear the glass crack and see an ever growing spider web begin to spread outward from the radius where Beth's fists repeatedly landed. Cathy would be theirs soon.

In the car, she looked near catatonic, rocking side to side, legs pulled into her chest. I knew I could not leave her. Leaning on my horn I roared onto the sidewalk. I flashed my lights and let the car run loud in too low a gear. Anything to get them to scatter. They looked, but did not stop. A moment later, they stopped even looking, returning to fucking, masturbating, and taunting their trapped next victim.

I pulled up perpendicular to the car, about 10 feet away, and cracked my window. "CATHY!" I screamed repeatedly until she, eyes red and dazed, looked up for the unfamiliar voice. "CATHY!" I continued, "WATCH FOR MY SIGN AND RUN TO THIS CAR!"

She shakily nodded.

I backed off, putting about 50 or so more feet between the threesome and myself, dropped the car into park, and got out, engine still running. Breathing shallow and almost panicked, I advanced on them, hoping to come up with a better plan, knowing I wasn't going to any time soon. Getting as close as I dared, I indicated to Cathy to get ready.

Taking one last deep breath, I shouted at the trio, "Hey, what's a college girl got to do around here to get fucked?!"

They paused, their heads eerily rotating as one to focus on me. Confident I had their attention, I opened my shirt and shoved the lacy bra down, my breasts springing forth. They seemed intrigued but did not move.

I called out to them again, "Oh, don't make this naughty girl beg! I need cock inside me. I need both my holes fucked. Mmm, and you pretty lady, you can sit on my face. I'll make you cum so hard, you'll wonder how you lived without my tongue in your pussy." I'm pretty sure I was spitting out some variation on the dialogue I heard at a frat porn party, but I hoped it did the job.

It did not.

Desperate, I flipped up my skirt and shoved aside the panties. "Look at this pretty cunt!" I demanded. Finally, they broke, coming off the car and moving towards me.

"Oooo, girlie, I'm going to wear you out," Larry leered, licking his lips.

I backed away slowly, teasing, "Big talk, big talk. Why don't you come over here and prove it."

"Oh we will," Beth assured me, playing with her breasts as she walked.

"Yeah, don't run away," Rodney added, allowing himself some small measure of sexual menace, a stark contrast to his earlier role of weak cuckold.

"You made me beg," I pointed out, trying to make my voice as porn star inviting as possible, "Now you've got to work for it."

Behind them, Cathy eased open the door to her car and ran, in a crouch, to my idling Mazda. Her tormenters paid her no heed, far more interested in what I was offering.

"Nah," Larry said, anger suddenly on his face, "I think you're a tease. You talk all big, but then you get scared when things get real. Otherwise, why wouldn't you be tasting my load already?"

The trio had spread out some, flanking me. They had gotten much closer then I intended, but I wanted to make sure Cathy could get away. Rodney lunged and caught my wrist. I twisted away and nearly ran into Beth's arms. Fear sweat broke out of my brow; panic made it hard to breathe.

Somehow, I pushed Beth down and was able to escape the closing circle. They were close behind, however, as I began to run across the parking lot. I cursed myself for damning Cathy, myself, and possibly the whole town.

Cathy, however, was quick thinking and had not just jumped in the passenger seat. Instead, she had taken the wheel and came back for me. She squealed to a stop and pushed open the door, screaming, "Just jump in!"

I followed her advice and she floored it with me still half in. She glanced in the mirror as I finally pulled the door shut and buckled in. "Oh god," she groaned, half in disgust, half in fear, "They just...they just...started again."

I glanced back and saw Beth, standing but bent at the waist, taking her husband in her mouth while as Larry resumed drilling her from behind. They disappeared out of sight as Cathy steered us out of the complex and back onto the road.

Adrenaline coursing through me as I buttoned back up, I yelled at her, louder than intended, "Who got it first?!"

Cathy, knuckles white on the wheel, responded, "Got? Wait...got?"

"The Freedom! Who got it first?"

"Is that what...is that why they were...like that? The Freedom? Is it like a disease or—"

I was getting frustrated, "Just answer the damn question Cathy! Who got it first? And do you know from who?"

She sobbed then, a quick loud pulse of grief. I remembered how she looked in the car and pulled back, feeling guilty for being so mean.

"Sorry, sorry," I whispered, touching her arm, "I'm just wound up. My mom...she...she's like your friends."

"Did she try—" Cathy began before trailing off.

"Yes." I admitted.

"I'm so glad you got out without her...doing anything to you. I don't know where I'd be now if not for you."

I recalled the feeling of my mom's gash pressed against my own and blushed deeply. "Yup, lucky," I replied. There was no need to tell the whole truth.

Cathy nodded and related her own story, "My husband and I and his sister and her husband were going on this cruise tomorrow so they came down last night. We all were going to drive to the place of departure today, stay in a hotel, and be on the boat first thing in the morning. I got tired first last night and went to bed. When I woke this morning, Beth was lying in bed next to me staring at me. Before I could even ask her what she was doing, I saw Rodney was standing at the foot of the bed and t-t-touching himself. I turned back to Beth just in time to see my husband lay down behind her and...

"I...I freaked out, ran out of the apartment, and...well, that's where you found me. Beth, Larry, and Rodney followed me out, I locked myself in the car. But I have no idea what happened between when I went to sleep last night and when I woke up this morning."

"Great," I muttered and the car lapsed into an awkward silence.

I pulled a half full water bottle off the floor in my backseat and drank it down in one long pull. It seemed odd to me even then. I had been running but not nearly enough to be that dehydrated. I was in good shape, no show diabetic shut-in. I shrugged the weirdness of it off.

Cathy gave an odd glance then looked back to the rode. "I just realized," she admitted, "I have no idea where to go."

I told her about having the vial and my plan to bring it to the hospital to hopefully figure out what was going on and how to stop it. She cracked a small smile and complimented the idea. My hand still on her arm, I began to gently rub up and down it. The sensation of her skin and hair against the palm of my hand felt incredible.

I told her so, my voice sounding unusual to me, dreamy almost. She looked at me strangely and offered a quick, confused thanks. I heard a buzzing in my ears and my head felt light and cotton-y.

"Do you smell cotton candy?" Cathy asked, turning to me, "And like...funnel cake?"

I could only shake my head. Information felt very tough to process.

"Wow...god, I love that smell," she whispered, shifting back and forth in her seat.

"Mmm," she added, "Your hand feels really good. Keep going."

I began to feel warm, like I was wrapped in the world's softest blanket. The edges of my vision went fuzzy. Something was wrong, my mind alerted me.

Before I could share this with Cathy, however, her face twisted up in horror.

"Oh no," she groaned, "The Mayor?"

I followed her eyes out the window and saw what frightened and disgusted her. On the lawn in front of Town Hall, the Mayor was sitting on a bench as three Parks and Rec workers in matching grey-green jumpsuits pleasured him orally. He looked 15 years younger and 40 pounds lighter than in the photo of him in the paper the day before.

"All that cock," I thought to myself, "Seems a shame not to be in the middle of those four."

The thought came to me naturally, as if it were my own. But right away I knew it was not. I glanced to my lap and saw my hand was buried in between my legs. I moaned in horror, yanking my hand away.

"What, what?" Cathy glanced at me, panicked.

I ignored her, pulling down the visor and looking in the vanity mirror. "Damn it," I muttered. The green ring was barely discernible, but it was there.

"Pull over," I croaked, "Pull over in the college parking lot."

"What's going on?"

"Have to get out of here," I muttered.

"I thought we were going to the hospital."

"You are!" I spat, fumbling with my empty water bottle. I poured a small amount of the remaining lime colored liquid and resealed both vial and bottle. I shoved the vial into Cathy's hand, the feeling of her skin on mine flashing hot, dirty thoughts in my head.

"Take this and get to the hospital! Keep the door locked. Be aware of everything. Follow traffic laws but be ready to run red lights, stop signs, go the wrong way on one way roads, whatever, if someone tries to get in the car with you. Get to the hospital, give this to someone in infectious diseases. Let them know it may be a drug or a virus, you don't know. Be vague. This is important. Just report it is making people act unusual. Don't tell them exactly how at first...they may think you are crazy. If they push you, describe the green ring in the eyes and say your friends tried to assault you. That's it. Okay?"

"Yes, yes," she responded and then repeated back the instructions almost word for word, "What about you?"

"I'm taking this sample to a chemist on campus. Multiple samples, quicker results, I hope."

"I can drive you there first and then we can go to the hospital together."

"No, no," I waved her off, stumbling out of the car, "I got this."

I ran hard away from her, praying she did as I asked. The small amount of green liquid I had sloshed quietly in the bottle in my hand. My chemistry TA was supposed to be some kind of genius, a real chemistry rock star. I remember some freshman Chem major whispering that breathlessly our first class. Maybe he could help, I reasoned. I'd have not raped or infected Cathy, done some good but getting another sample out there, and then I'd find somewhere to lock myself away before The Freedom overtook me.

In retrospect, I'm fairly certain it was already calling the shots. I was not about to be a savior...I was a destroyer.

12