The Freezing Point of Pain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George was very hard. He closed his eyes and imagined the sounds of fucking were coming from Gary and Dana. He could see their bodies, the ecstasy on their faces. In his imagination they were together again and for a moment he felt the heaviness in his heart lighten.

A sneeze brought him out of his reverie.

"Shit. You asshole. You sneezed in my face." The woman stopped bouncing.

"Fuck you. It was an accident."

"Shut the fuck up. Both of you." George shouted. He tossed his last two twenties at them.

"Fuck her from behind."

The woman sighed and got off the man. They shifted their positions until he was behind her. The woman raised her skirt above her waist and got down on all fours, her knee hitting the seatbelt buckle.

"Fuck." She rubbed her knee.

"Slowly and remember your parts." George reminded them.

The man rubbed his dick across her pussy before he slowly entered her. She cried out and bent her head down, her long hair hiding her face.

"Oh, my god. Gary." She moaned with each thrust.

"Oh, baby."

George licked his hand and slid his fingers back over his cock. He squeezed the tip and could feel the tingling sensations running through his body.

"I'm gonna cum all over your ass, Dana." The man slammed himself into her, his balls slapping against her.

"Don't cum yet." George turned off the engine.

He got out of the car taking the keys with him and stood in front of the woman. She reached out for his cock but he backed away.

"No. Just let him fuck you."

"Only cost you ten more bucks." She smiled but George ignored her.

"Come when you're ready and you suck him when he does."

The man fucked her harder, his hands tight around her hips. "I'm ready."

He pulled out and she turned around quickly. The man stroked his dick in front of her face while George stroked behind her. The man came, his cum spurting onto her face. When George came he held his cum inside.

The woman licked her face, the cum dripping off her chin.

George took Kleenex out of his coat pocket and let his cum run into it. He wiped himself clean and threw the tissue away in a trash can near the elevator. When he returned his two passengers were dressed and back in their seats. George got back in and started the car. He felt cold and the heater didn't seem to want to start.

"Hey mister. Maybe you want to have some fun later. I got a friend and she would love to join in. And she'll make you believe anything you want." The woman smiled her eyes full of dollar signs.

George didn't answer. He drove back up to the street level and pulled up to the corner.

"Goodbye." He unlocked both doors.

The two people looked at each then got out of the car. As soon as the door closed George took off. In his rearview mirror he could see them go their separate ways back into the cold and grey day.

_______________________________________

On his way home from work the next day George picked up a pizza. He stepped out of his car with the pizza box in one hand and his keys in the other. He lost his balance on the slippery steps and his keys dropped to the ground.

"Need some help?" Dana picked them up and climbed the stairs.

"Are you kidding me?" He snatched the keys from her.

"Hey."

"How do you know where I live?"

Dana was quiet.

"Ella. Goddammit."

"Don't be mad at her George. She thought maybe I could help you?"

"I don't want your help."

Freezing rain had started and the temperature had dropped. He opened his door and went inside setting the pizza on the kitchen table. When he turned around Dana had come in and closed the door.

"Just come in why don't you." He said.

He tossed his coat and gloves on the table and got a beer out of the fridge.

"You might as well help yourself to my food and beer while you're at it." His voice dripped with sarcasm.

She looked at the pizza.

"I could use some food." She took a slice out of the box. "Do you have a plate?"

George motioned to the cabinet behind him. She took a plate and sat on the couch.

"Why can't you just leave me alone?" George sat in the recliner beside her.

"George, I've spent the last eleven years trying to put that night behind me."

"Well, I haven't. I'll never forget what happened."

"I didn't mean I could forget what happened. I mean I feel like I've been chained to that night, like a prisoner."

George drank his beer and sat back staring at the blank TV.

"George, I admit I blamed you. I blamed you for a long time. I even used to dream about ways to hurt you."

"You don't have to dream of ways to hurt me. I do that very well on my own."

"I can't just walk away. Because I'm responsible for that. For that blame and guilt."

"You are so full of shit. You're responsible? I was the one driving the car that night. Not you." He drained his beer and went for another.

"Yes, I know. But what happened could have happened to anyone of us. You didn't cause the accident on purpose and the rest of us were all too drunk to drive."

Dana picked up her pizza then set it down again.

"Can I have one?"

George sat down again handing her a beer. She took a long drink before speaking again.

"It was just a freak accident George. And I should have known that, I should have told you that but I was in so much pain. I was so angry. I didn't know what to do with it."

"And now you're not angry?"

"No." She was crying.

George felt his own tears begin to well up in his eyes. "And what about Gary? You're boyfriend died and you don't care anymore? Is that it?"

"You son of a bitch" She stood up and paced in front of the couch. "You are such a selfish prick. So full of self-pity. You think you're the only one who suffered? You think you're the only one who didn't wish they had died in Gary's place?"

"But you're not the one who killed him." George yelled. He jumped off the couch and stood over her. "I loved Gary. I loved all of us together. I should have pulled the car over or we should have taken a cab."

He looked at her scar.

"I was stupid and Gary and Richard and you paid the price."

The doorbell rang. George looked at the door, "Now what?"

He opened the door and froze in the doorway, fingers clutching the handle. Tears burned his eyes and he wondered if his mind was playing tricks on him.

"Richard?"

"Hello, George."

Richard reached for George who backed into the house leaving Richard standing in the rain. He looked at Dana waiting for an answer.

"I asked Richard to come over."

George couldn't look at Richard.

"I thought you died."

"No." Richard smiled.

"Richard was only in a coma for about a week. You were already gone by the time he came home."

"Um. Can I come in George?"

"Come in."

Richard took off his coat and set it on a chair in the kitchen.

"Why did you ask him here?" George collapsed on the couch feeling lightheaded. He wiped his eyes and covered his face with his hands.

"Dana told me she had found you and knew that I wanted to see you again."

"You wanted to take a turn blaming me?"

"George. I don't blame you. Actually, I never did."

"You should. Why don't you both understand that it was my fault? It was my fault!" He shouted.

"George." Richard sat next to him and put his hand on George's shoulder. "That night. When we first got in the car. You told me you were tired."

"Yeah. And I should have never driven us home."

"I wasn't drunk."

"What?"

"I wasn't drunk. I only had a couple of beers at the concert. I just didn't want to drive so I pretended to be drunk."

"You're making that up."

"I swear to you I'm not. I was tired too. We could have taken turns but I was selfish. The accident could have happened to me as well as you."

"I don't believe this."

"He's telling the truth." Dana sat down on George's other side. "It was a long time after the accident when Richard confessed to me. We realized we needed each other to get through it all. We've needed you too."

"This is too much." George strained to stand up, his legs felt heavy. He forced himself up and went into the kitchen and grabbed another beer.

His shoulders began to shake and then shattering sobs burst out of him.

Dana came over and put her arms around him. George turned around, his face full of shock and fear over the intensity of his feelings. Richard joined them and the three of them clung to each other, their tears mingling.

"I'm sorry." George sobbed. "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry Gary."

"Shhh. It's OK." Dana brushed his tears away. "It's alright now."

She kissed his cheek and then his mouth with small, tender kisses.

'I've been here before', he remembered. It had been Dana, George, and Gary. The three of them argued until Dana managed to calm everyone. A night of fighting turned into a night of drinking and fucking.

'She's playing peacemaker again. Pretending it's the same. Fine. I can pretend too.'

Richard kissed George on the other cheek with the same delicate kisses. George looked at Dana and set his lips gently on her scar. She closed her eyes as George kissed the length of her scar.

"C'mon." Dana took George's hand and they walked down the hall to the bedroom. Dana undressed letting her clothes drop to the floor and then lay on the bed.

"I think we all need this. Let's just make each other feel good for a change."

George looked at Richard. "I don't know how to feel good anymore."

"We'll find a way together." Richard took off George's shirt and pants. When he was naked he waited until Richard had undressed and then both men joined Dana on the bed.

Dana wrapped her arms around George and kissed him. Her body was full of warmth and life and he felt good in her embrace. Her tongue gently pressed into his mouth and slid softly over his. His hands caressed her back resting on her ass.

Richard lay behind her and kissed her neck. She let go of George and turned to kiss Richard. She pushed Richard's head back and licked his throat. Reaching behind her she gripped George's cock which was hard.

"Both of you come up here."

They got on their knees on either side of her. She put her mouth on George's cock while stroking Richard's. George moaned moving his hips slightly with the motion of her mouth. Dana switched and sucked Richard while holding onto George.

'It's not the same', he thought.

Richard leaned over Dana and put his hand behind George's neck and stared into eyes that were as overrun with tears as his were. He pulled George in and kissed him on the lips. George had never kissed a man before. Richard's lips were full and soft. He was excited and shoved his tongue into Richard's mouth. Their breath got faster and their hands touched and pinched each other's nipples.

"George?"

He looked down at Dana.

"Will you eat me?"

He smiled and crawled between her legs. She continued sucking Richard as George opened her legs and lay between them. He settled his mouth on her pussy and wondered how long it had been since he had been with a woman, how long it had been since he was able to give himself to someone.

George licked her clit, rolling his tongue around eliciting delicious moans from her. He placed a finger inside her and she squirmed from the sensation. Dana lifted her hips off the bed and reached down and pushed his head into her. Her pussy ground against his tongue.

"That feels so good, George."

His finger moved in and out. Her moans became quicker and he shoved a second finger inside her. She cried out then swallowed Richard again, her movements more intense. George sucked on her clit as his fingers worked and her body shook.

She pulled his head up. "Fuck me."

He kissed his way up her body, his lips wet on her belly, then her breasts. He lifted her ass and rubbed the tip of his cock against her pussy. She smiled as he pushed himself in.

Richard moved down and sucked on her breasts, catching her nipples in his teeth. She rubbed her breasts and squeezed them as he licked one and then the other.

George was moving in and out, his eyes closed.

"George. Look at me please."

He opened his eyes and saw a look of love on her face but he couldn't feel her love. He stopped moving and pulled out of her. He moved off her and Richard took his place. He entered Dana as George's cock entered his mouth. They were like one person, lost in each other.

Richard sucked George's cock as he fucked Dana. George watched Richard's cock moving in and out of Dana and felt the urge to be inside Richard.

He pulled away from Richard and reached into the drawer by his bedside. He took out a bottle of oil and came up behind Richard. He kissed the man's neck and back. He reached down and touched Richard's balls as they slapped against Dana's pussy.

George spread oil on his fingers and spread Richard's cheeks. He lubed his friend's asshole then poured more on his own cock. Then he placed his cock against Richard's hole and slowly pushed inside. Richard gasped. "Yes" - escaped through gritted teeth.

George shoved in and out, each time moving farther in until he was deep inside of Richard. He grabbed Richard's hips and began thrusting but the angle was wrong and he kept slipping out.

He laughed. "I'm not used to this."

The three of them laughed. "Hold on." Dana said. "Richard lay down on your back."

Richard lay down and Dana got on top of him. She took his hard cock and put it inside her. "George, fuck me in the ass."

George took the oil and dripped it on her hole. He entered her easily, his cock sliding all the way in. Dana moved back and forth between them, both of their cocks filled her with each movement. They were one again, their bodies leading the way without any thought.

Dana cried out and moved faster. George was holding on as tight as he could to prevent himself from coming out. Richard held on to her shoulders to keep her steady.

"I'm going to cum." Richard said.

She got off of him and got on all fours. George continued fucking her from behind as she sucked Richard. His cum splashed on Dana's tongue. George came at the same time deep inside her. He kept thrusting until Dana cried out again, her orgasm completing what they had started.

They toppled over each other, Dana in the middle with the men draped over her on each side. They cried themselves to sleep and woke several hours later to a dark room.

"Is anybody else hungry or is it just me?" Dana asked.

"I could eat." Richard yawned.

"Me too." George stretched his arms. They got out of bed not bothering to get dressed.

"Cold pizza anyone?" Richard picked up the pizza box. "How about I heat it up?"

He put the pizza in the oven.

"George, can I turn on your Christmas lights?" Dana asked.

"Yeah."

She plugged the cord in and the tree lit up in beautiful colors of red, blue and green. Colorful lights ran across the fireplace mantle. The three of them sat on the couch bathed in cheerful colors.

"Not all of them are lit", Dana said."

"It's probably just a loose bulb." Richard said. He got up to check the cord.

"No. Don't." George said.

"OK." Richard sat down.

"They're fine the way they are." Dana put her arm around George. He thought of telling her to move her hand but instead let it stay.

George looked out the window and saw the snow coming down heavy.

"Merry Christmas."

12