The French Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was finally motionless, head lolling senselessly, they left her there, hanging forward over the table, the leather bra cups swaying in the breeze, framing her striped breast flesh. Philippe and Rene unscrewed the vicious pincers from the mother's tortured nipples. The key rings fell off.

Gerard turned to Matthew. The French boy's eyebrows were raised, inviting Matt's comment. Matt's reply was simple and wordless. He raised his champagne glass and toasted his host. Then the boys enjoyed a delicious, light summer dinner.

Janice submits to Matthew before all of the guests.

Chapter Six — The audition

Pain caused her eyes to open. A few inches in front of her face were a pair of suited legs and a groin. Except for the lights inside the chateau, it was dark in the French countryside, but still warm. The slave-mother's arms were stretched open wide to the sides and immobilized. Her legs were tied open as well, showing her long legs and the strange stay-ups for her stockings that included rings of black leather sewn into the stocking tops. Due to the long slit in her dress, her stockinged legs were exposed up to her pussy. Her son, Matt, had applied such a liberal amount of soothing white salve onto her recently punished nipples that the lotion dripped off, as if he had just cum on her nipples.

"We're going to begin, Mother," Matt told his mother. Janice saw that the French couples, all mothers and sons, were sitting and standing near them. Only part of their attention was focused on her, since they were still drinking, eating and talking.

In all of Janice's sessions with Matt, the few times he'd forced her to perform with him in front of somebody else had been with one other person: a relative, such as her sister Darielle, or Darielle's son, Alex, or with Matt's mentor and college advisor, Mr. Wheland. She realized Matt might have to be unusually severe with her to impress these sophisticated people. Once her son was finished, would he make her suck and fuck all of them? Could she handle so many? There were easily twice as many as the boys who had gangbanged her at the Vice-Chancellor's pool party, and also twice as many as the students who had abused her when she was a "sub" teacher. But there was no denying that she was extremely excited, her heart beating rapidly, torn between shame and eagerness to impress them all.

Several lights on tripods illuminated the two of them. From his bag of items, Matt pulled four rings, metal covered in black leather. Hidden by the leather on the inside of the rings were teeth that could lock to progressively narrow the diameter. He also oiled her freshly beaten breasts with a scented liquid and pushed the first two rings down to the base of each breast, straining the globes. She moaned as the metal teeth inside the rings were forced over the sore marks from her caning. Then Matt forced the remaining two rings to the middle of each oiled tit, causing the striped mounds to compress under the iron. Janice moaned again. One of the boys yelled out his pleasure at the breast discipline but another told Matt in a friendly way that his slut was too noisy.

Matt extracted a black penis gag and pushed it all the way up her wet cunt. He removed it and slapped the plastic cock against her breasts, leaving a trail of her juices. Matt shoved the 4-inch gag down her throat, to the assent of the boy who had complained. One of the boys stepped forward and handed Matt a pair of clamps and chains. Matt thanked him and knelt to fasten them to her labia. Only then did Janice realize the chair had an opening in the center of the seat. When Matt clamped the metal to the bottom of her lips, the members could see not only the clamps but also the chains hanging down below the seat.

"Mathieu, what are the rings for on her stocking tops?" a boy asked. He was referring to a metal D-ring attached to each of the leather rings.

"I'm glad you asked, Luc," Matt smiled. He lifted two clamps and chains from his bag and attached one to the upper half of each labia. Matt slowly stretched each chain down her thigh until it reached the stocking top and hooked the end into the D-ring. Janice stared downward, never before having seen herself being stretched so mercilessly, both downward and outward. Several of the boys applauded as she moaned in pain. They agreed it was a hot but elegant piece of bondage.

A couple asked Matt where they could get stockings with D-rings for their own submissives and Matt promised to explain later. He drove a six-inch black dildo into her cunt as she writhed on the chair. He was pleased: they were off to a great start and he was making new friends. Janice could tell by his smile how much he was enjoying himself.

By now, some of the mothers had been partially stripped. One was blowing her boy while another was kneeling on all fours and being spanked on her bare ass. Taking Janice by surprise, Matt tightened the rings in the middle of her breasts by one notch, the squeezed breasts bulging obscenely, especially the nipples, still reddened from their earlier ordeal. Dual strands of saliva dropped from each corner of her gagged mouth.

Matt placed a nipple stretcher on each of the sore aureoles as one of the mothers asked, "What is that?" Instead of replying, he pulled each nipple till it was stretched an extra inch and held within the Y-shaped prong at the tip. A couple of women murmured in excitement as Janice cried out. One of them, sitting while her son stood, was jerking his cock, which protruded from his suit pants. Still, Matt was not yet finished. He attached alligator clamps at the tip of each nipple, connected by a heavy chain. Janice could barely keep herself from cumming. Her son heavily lubricated an anal dildo, slid under the chair, and with some difficulty, due to her posture, forced it up her ass. Janice was in a storm of pain and ecstasy.

While underneath the chair, Matt stroked, pulled, flicked and twisted his mother's clit, an inch in length and hypersensitive from the hot metal which had hung on it an hour ago. He could tell she was again on the brink of climaxing. He opened a hemostat which had wide clamps, positioned the teeth around the inflamed hood of her clit and locked the clamping teeth. As her much-abused clit exploded with pain, she bucked in a frenzied cum.

While she screamed and thrashed, he stood up and looped a chain through the hemostat handle, which he fastened tautly to the nipple chain.

Matt held up a tawse and offered it to one of the boys. Gerard stepped forward. He struck Janice's right breast while Matt beat the left. Within a couple of minutes, two things happened: her tortured breasts were striated with lurid welts, and she was cumming in another gigantic climax. As his mother flopped around in her bonds, Matt looked around and saw all the couples fucking, sucking or engaged in BDSM. Many of the women were clamped and chained, several were covered in cum as their sons' friends took them harshly, and a couple of mother-slaves were being flogged or caned.

Matt straddled his mother, ripped the gag from her mouth and replaced it with his raging hard-on. Gerard untied one of Janice's hands so she could stroke his cock. Matt brutally mouth-fucked her, his haunches resting on her ringed and whipped breasts plus her stretched and clamped nipples, exerting even more pressure on the tortured mounds. Each hand controlled the network of chains beneath him. For example, when he pulled hard, torturously stretching her distended clit, labia and nipples, Janice deep-throated him. Soon, his cum splattered all over her face with its perfect make-up. The moment he stood up and moved off her, Gerard let loose a stream of jism to drench her beaten breasts – and all their paraphernalia as well.

By now all the members were impatient to have the gorgeous American cum-slut. Matt and Gerard raised Janice off the chair. She was amazed at the feeling of all the heavy hardware adorning her. Gerard had never dominated a woman with the combination of beauty, sexiness, submissiveness, and tolerance of pain that Janice offered. Her chains swinging wildly, they maneuvered her to a padded coffee table, placed her on widespread hands and knees, and removed the anal dildo.

All at once, two of the mothers drilled her mouth and cunt with double-headed dildos, while two more whipped the sides of her appliance-laden, pendulous breasts, jutting downward from the pressure of the rings and the heavy clamps and chains. When the two females had climaxed, the boys took over, doubly or triply penetrating her willing orifices as they naively thought they would find her limit. The boy fucking her mouth would yank on her nipple chain while the boy kneeling behind her and drilling her ass manipulated her labia chain. The third boy, on his back beneath her, tugged on her clit chain while banging her cunt.

By midnight it was over. All of them, over two dozen, had been sucked by or had fucked the American sex-bomb. Matt gagged her again, and it was a smart move. When he removed her labia clamps, he also undid the nipple stretchers, loosened her nipple clamps, unlocked the breast rings and unlocked the clit clamps. The pain of circulation returning to all of these was too much even for Janice's super-high tolerance to pain. She screamed through the gag, her limbs taut and rigid. Then she fainted, her body twitching and moaning on the cum-covered coffee table.

To follow: Janice is forced to go topless on the beach, exposing her many marks, until Gerard orders her to service a pack of teenagers – all at once.

Chapter Seven — A day at the beach

Janice rested for a couple of days in the chateau, recovering from her evening of torment with the French group of incestuous mothers and sons. She was proud that the breast and pussy abuse she'd undergone, followed by her obedient gang-fuck, had gained Matt and herself permanent admission, with all its benefits, to the club.

Matt was gone during the day and most evenings, leaving her to relax in privacy. The staff was extremely solicitous, massaging her daily and applying healing lotions three times a day. Forced to remain nude all day, she had her meals in her suite. Several of the mothers visited at various times to express their compliments. A couple said she'd inspired them to have their breasts augmented. Others wished they could satisfy their demanding sons by withstanding as much pain as Janice could.

At breakfast on the third day, Matt informed her she would be spending the day at the beach with Gerard. The two of them departed after breakfast in Gerard's fast, expensive black car. The moment she made eye contact with Gerard, her cunt spasmed. He was undeniably the sexiest – and cruelest – of all the boys. She remembered the unrelenting way he'd tortured her breasts at the dinner table. And later, the savage way he'd flogged her breasts in front of them all and covered her poor tits with his cum.

Janice enjoyed the drive through beautiful countryside. She felt secure with Gerard. Like Matt, he understood her.

Gerard had purposefully chosen a beach he had never been to before, one that was small and attended exclusively by the upper tier of the upper class. Since it was located in such a wealthy area, it was not as crowded as most other beaches. But being the height of the season, there were many people.

The two of them set up chairs and a large umbrella toward the rear and next to the dune hills and grasses. There, they could observe but were not normally visible to the others. Gerard instructed Janice to remove her blouse and pants. Underneath, she wore a charcoal gray bikini and matching thong. Gerard's cock hardened immediately, relishing her incredible body. But his face regarded her with dismay.

"Janice, you are in France, not America," he said. "Look around you." She stared with fascination at the beautiful, toned women on the beach, most of whom were topless. Relieved, she began removing her top until she remembered the lurid marks covering her breasts, and stopped, ashamed.

Gerard's voice was less patient than it had been at dinner during her first subjugation. "Take it off immediately or I will clamp you here and now," he growled. She complied, grateful that they were at the rear of the beach and that the umbrella threw the two of them into shade. Gerard marveled at her beautiful tits, crisscrossed with a welter of vivid weals, far more than he'd seen on any of the other mothers. He slapped sunblock oil onto her chest, arms and legs until she was glistening.

"Good. Place your legs into position." Obedient now, she hooked her heels outside the chair legs, spreading her thighs so wide that her groin was exposed to him. He had bought the thong for her because of its micro-thin texture. He wondered if she was aware that her fat labial lips were easily visible.

They drank chilled white wine, Janice consuming the majority to calm her embarrassment and excitement. After an hour, Gerard turned to her and said, "Go for a walk along the water, from one end of the beach to the other. Go slowly." Her eyes met his, dumbfounded by his wish.

"Please, no," she begged.

"If you are not out of that chair and obeying my command in sixty seconds, I will punish you here, which will be a great deal more degrading." Janice knew he was not bluffing. Quickly, she emptied her almost-full glass and shakily stood, looking at him for a last-minute reprieve. His eyes were hard as stone. He admired her tight, welted ass as she walked away.

She walked quickly to the water along the edge of the grasses, where she would be least visible. But as soon as she began walking along the water line, the energy on the beach changed. Even children playing in the water and digging with shovels and pails quieted. All eyes were on the gorgeous, unknown woman whose glistening ass and tits had so recently been beaten. It was a scandal. Every step was a punishment for Janice. Yet she was aware that the slip of her bikini was thoroughly drenched by her juices. Since the beach was so small, she reached the opposite end in only two minutes, although it felt like an eternity of debasement.

The moment she arrived back at the umbrella and chairs, Gerard complimented her and said she was by far the most beautiful woman on the beach, and that everybody there knew it. Janice drank down another glass-full from a fresh bottle. Three slender teenagers were now standing near them, gesturing and occasionally glancing at her. Gerard waved them over.

Janice was cringing with shame. She realized these were good-looking boys. Gerard spoke with them in French for several minutes. "These are nice boys from good families. Go with them," he told her. "I am giving you to them with three conditions: 1) First, they will whip you first. They have never done this before. 2) All three must fuck you simultaneously. This is also the first time for them to do a group fuck. 3) They are not permitted to cum inside you. Stand up." He applied a fresh coat of oil to her breasts and ass.

Gerard reached under the umbrella and extracted a thin, three-foot aluminum strut. He handed it to the tallest of the boys. Janice allowed herself to be pulled into the dunes, grateful to be out of sight of the crowd. When they had walked fifty feet, the boys peeled the thong from her drenched pussy. She sank to her knees. Awkwardly, they alternated applying a half-dozen strokes to her ass and breasts, drops of oil flying upon impact. The one to fuck her ass poured lotion over his prick. Although stunned by the severity of the whipping, she knelt forward till she was on her hands and knees, ready for the assault.

As instructed, they fucked all three of her holes at once, although she had to guide them. She loved feeling completely filled and used, relishing all the hard young cocks under the hot sun amidst the blowing grasses, moaning as their hot hands squeezed her welted tits and abused ass cheeks. As promised, being obedient boys from good families, they all managed to pull out before spewing her with huge streams of jism that landed in her hair, face, tits, pussy and ass.

Wiping off their bobbing cocks on her cheeks and chin, they thanked her and walked back to Gerard with the whipping rod. Janice lay on her side in a daze for ten minutes and then despaired, ashamed at not having anything to clean herself up with. She scooped up as much of their spunk as possible and swallowed it, smearing the remainder into her hot skin, and pulled on the slimy thong.

When she came into sight, Gerard noticed her glistening, lividly marked skin and immediately knew why it was shining. The thong was plastered to the sperm coating her cunt lips. But it had not occurred to Janice to clean certain areas she could not see. He enjoyed seeing strands of white goo in her eyebrows. Her ebony hair was full of it, swirling ivory strands, far more than Cameron in that movie. As she stood in front of him, he grabbed her arm and turned her around. Sure enough, ropes of sticky cream streaked across her tanned ass.

"You are still covered with it, you cum-slut." He led her several feet into the dunes so they were out of sight. "On your knees." Methodically, he wiped his fingers across her eyebrows and held dripping fingers in front of her face. Dutifully, she either licked off the jizz or sucked his fingers into her mouth, depending on how much semen he had collected. It took a series of sucks to get rid of all the deposits on her ass cheeks.

When she was clean, he dropped his bathing trunks and she gave him an incredible blowjob. She was indeed a hot one, he mused. No limits. Always hungry. Completely submissive. But he was concerned that a shocked mother or prim father on the beach would complain about his slut displaying her whip marks, so they quickly dressed, gathered their beach items and departed.

In Chapter Eight, Gerard exposes Janice to her first-ever discipline before a total stranger in a public place.

Chapter Eight — The ferry

Inside the car, the smell of semen from Janice's body was so strong that Gerard opened the windows. He ordered her hands up and to each side of the headrest where he tied them, one wrist fastened to each of the two headrest supports.

On the drive back to the chateau, drivers would do double-takes or simply stare at her in amazement. Although fully clothed, a blouse over her bikini, she was obviously in the pose of a submissive in bondage to her master. For Gerard, it was a lovely return drive. He decided to take a different route that included a short ferry ride. Before they arrived at the dock, he untied Janice's hands from the headrest so they would not attract too much unwanted attention.

Their vehicle was the last to board. As they drove onto the ferry, he maneuvered into the left of two lanes, pulling behind a large truck and next to a smaller one on their right, effectively hiding them from view. The vehicles were close together due to the narrow width of the ferry. The driver, a gruff older guy, naturally noticed the stunning brunette in the handsome vehicle next to him. His cock became aroused. The passenger window next to her was open. He especially noted her glistening, raven hair. While the other passengers ahead of them left their vehicles and walked forward to the enclose areas, the handsome young man sitting next to the beauty gestured for the truck driver to wait. The trucker wondered if they were exhibitionists, an older woman with a young stud or older sister with a younger brother.

Gerard retied Janice's wrists to the headrest thrusting out her tits. Aware of the truck driver next to them, she struggled, never having been exposed in public like this (except for crossing the beach topless), begging Gerard not to proceed as her body thrilled with this fresh degradation. Gerard slapped both her cheeks, which quieted her. He unbuttoned her blouse and the truck driver grinned at his remarkable good luck. Gerard spread open Janice's thin blouse and pulled the slight bikini top down below her breasts. The truck driver whistled in appreciation at her magnificent tits and protuberant nipples, although he was also taken aback by the vivid whip marks. He opened his zipper. Gerard quickly attached two wide rubber bands at the base of her tits. She closed her large eyes in pain as the globes bulged significantly. The crimson welts stood out even more luridly on all sides of the dark nipples.