The French Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
958 Followers

The young man barked an order and the woman slid down in her seat, spreading her legs. Gerard tucked the short skirt into her waist, baring her loins. Leaning out his window, the truck driver actually licked his lips when he viewed the slut's shaved pussy. He undid his trouser belt. Gerard opened the glove compartment and removed three cylindrical objects, too dark for the truck driver to identify. He placed the larger between her legs and shoved as she squirmed, groaning. Janice exhaled as the fake cock sank into her depths, her cunt still saturated with cream from her triple-fuck in the dunes.

The trucker watched as the young man opened a wicker hamper on the rear seat and removed a thermos, but the truck driver couldn't see what he did next. A half-minute later, after the truck driver had pulled down his pants and freed his cock, he swallowed in astonishment as the driver made another shoving motion in her lap. The woman cried out, her head rolling around. The truck driver assumed he'd forced dildos into both her entrances. Janice murmured as the thinner dildo penetrated her rear, still filled with jizz from the beach.

Then the young man held a thick black dildo in front of the beauty's face. She turned her head to face the truck driver for the first time, wide mouth open as she breathed heavily, her face flushed with lust and defiant humiliation. The truck driver looked at her with a combination of horror and excitement. Resigned, she turned back to facing front and opened her mouth as the driver placed the fat head of the rubber cock in her mouth, stretching her thick lips. The truck driver began stroking his cock. The young man fastened two leather straps to the headrest, embedding the dildo's full length in her copious, drooling mouth.

The young man issued an order and his slave raised her hips until he positioned the hamper beneath her. Now the trucker could easily see her groin—and the two dildos barely protruding from her holes. He stroked faster as he stared at her shaved pussy and prominent clit.

Again the young man opened the glove compartment, removing a studded leather tawse. He looked across and up at the truck driver and raised his eyebrows, as if asking permission to begin. Too astounded to speak, the truck driver nodded, shafting his prick. The boy began whipping his slave's recently tortured breasts and belly, the studded tawse causing Janice to grimace in severe pain, her jaw clamping down on the huge dildo.

To her surprise, the mammoth member filling her mouth was pliable. She tasted a trickle of hot sperm at the back of her throat, moaning at the sensation of hot spunk and realizing the big dildo was hollow, containing a large inner reservoir. Each blow administered by Gerard was more severe, forcing the reflex of her jaw to tighten further on the dildo as she swallowed the fresh discharges. The truck driver saw streams of white gunk escape the corners of her mouth. He did not take much notice, thinking it was saliva.

Gerard added her inner thighs to his strike zone. A long strand of white goo dribbled from her mouth onto her right breast and the truck driver now understood it was not saliva but cum. His hand jackhammered his cock to the fantastic scene. Her jaw muscles were extremely tight from the pain. Strands of thick jism dangled down onto both breasts.

When the young man began whipping her pussy, she started gagging on the dildo. Gerard loosened the dildo straps and, after providing more instructions, untied her hands. Immediately she held the upper portion of her two drenched labia lips and pried them apart, making her clit an easy target for the tawse. The truck driver watched incredulously as the young man, with one hand, began whipping the woman's clit. She began screaming, but fortunately a strong wind was blowing away from where the passengers were gathered in the interior of the ferry. With his other hand, the young man held the dildo. After a half-dozen blows to her dripping petite penis, she climaxed in a frighteningly intense frenzy as Gerard squeezed the dildo with all his might, forcing shot after shot of hot cum to saturate her face and tits.

The truck driver blew his own load, spraying the steering wheel and dashboard and sliding down in his seat in exhaustion, in shock from the depraved scene he'd witnessed. He must have dozed for a few minutes. By the time he came to, sat up and looked out the window, the sadist and slut were gone and the passenger window had been rolled up.

By the time the trucker wiped clean the interior, the ferry had docked and passengers had returned to their vehicles. The debased couple were returning in their car, fully dressed and looking like any normal couple, except that she walked slowly and awkwardly. The trucker wondered if she still wore the rubber bands and the twin dildos in her orifices.

As if she heard him, the woman turned to him, her gauzy skirt blowing in the wind. The electric window slid down and the driver leaned over, speaking to her. She glanced nervously left and right to be sure nobody else could see and, head downcast, quickly lifted the long skirt to her waist, revealing stunning, tanned legs obscenely streaked with long strands of cunt juice and white cream. She continued raising the skirt until her naked mound was exposed, covered with fresh raw marks from the tawse. The dildos had been removed, but she now revealed two thick metallic chains, clamped to her stretched labia and reaching mid-thigh, swinging in the wind. Once again the trucker was stupefied.

When the young man started the engine, the beauty dropped her skirt. She turned her face, rosy with shame, to the trucker for a last time. For a fleeting moment, she gave him a gorgeous smile and blew him a kiss. Gingerly, she climbed in, facing straight ahead, but left the door open.

The young man raised the skirt to her waist, showing off those legs again. He lifted both chains till they were taut, then lifted them another inch. Her mouth dropped open, gasping. The driver then dropped the chains on the outside of each thigh so one was in full view of the trucker. Janice's eyes shot open when the swinging chains yanked the teeth of the clamps embedded in her labia, her entire body shuddering. The trucker could not tell if she was climaxing again. The woman's eyes were now lidded, absorbing this fresh abuse of suffering mixed with rippling spasms shooting up her cunt. The young man reached over her to close the door, waved goodbye and they drove off.

Janice had become renowned on both sides of the Atlantic. Matthew went on to academic success at college and, abetted by his powerful and influential older friends, embarked on a rewarding career. Janice wondered what further services she could be made to render before she would finally be free of guilt.

This concludes Part 3, the French Club. If you enjoyed Part 3, please look at Part 1, Mother's Helper (The Black Diary), and Part 2, Service Provider. Thanks for your readership.

IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
958 Followers