The French Connection Ch. 02

Story Info
Monique pees, more sex, meeting her sister.
4k words
4.26
39.6k
7
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leekeyone
leekeyone
137 Followers

A soft hissing and pattering sound coming from the balcony brought me back to my senses. For several seconds I lay exhausted upon the sheets desperately wondering what could be making such a sound. Finally curiosity got the better of me and with a groan I lifted myself upwards. Starring out to the balcony I was shocked to see that Monique and had not moved from our fuck position and was now busily taking a piss. A thick golden stream of streaming urine was now falling between her slim tanned legs. As her yellow rain hit the balcony floor it bounced upwards from its impact point before splashing back down in an already large puddle.

"Monique!" I hissed, desperate to not have my voice too loud in case it brought unnecessary attention to our balcony and Monique's ongoing toilet. Still pissing strongly from her delicious pussy lips nestled at the base of her black haired pubic triangle, Monique turned her head in response to her call. She flashed me a wonderful smile but made no attempt to stop her pee. Long black strands of her sweat soaked hair fell over her shoulders almost obscuring her erect and pointed nipples pointed in my direction. "I'm sorry Dominique. I thought you would not mind if I had a pee on your balcony. After all, I am letting you watch!" By now I had gained my feet. Walking over to the balcony I continued to stare at the stream of golden piss leaving Monique's open pee hole. I must admit I had never seen a girl piss in such a manner and was finding it quite a turn-on.

One memory this bizarre event did trigger however was when I had once stumbled across two women taking a piss at the back of a pub when I was seeking to have a slash of my own. I had turned my back on the two pissing beauties whilst I fumbled to produce my cock. Even when I started to spray the pub wall with my own golden piss shower, I was still desperately conscious of the women still covering the ground with their golden rain. I had desperately hoped that one or even both of them would come over after finishing their respective toilets and take a look at my pissing cock. Unfortunately that had not happened and they had fled the scene of their toilet (and mine) before I finished my piss.

Now here I was watching Monique taking a piss all over my balcony floor. To my amazement I could feel my cock stirring in response to Monique's toilet show. She really did have an incredibly perfect pussy and it looked even better to see her hot golden pee squirting out past her lower lips. She had gone back to starring over the balcony wall seemingly oblivious to my uncovered cock now only inches from her muff. Before she had turned away she had given me the most wonderful smile, almost as if to say that she was peeing purely for my benefit. Her fast flowing golden stream was beginning to wane now as this hot teenager finished her pee. "You can touch it if you like," said Monique's. She was still looking idly over the edge of the balcony. Anybody looking up would be oblivious to her naughty actions. I don't even know why I did it, but suddenly it was too much to resist. I moved one hand forwards and placed it directly in Monique's dwindling golden shower. Immediately her deliciously hot piss started to run over my flesh. It was an incredible sensation and my cock stirred upwards. Barely a second later and Monique finished her pee. I stared in wonder at my piss covered fingers. What an incredible sensation that had been!

Monique stood up from her pee pose and turned to face me. She caught my expression and my gaze at my pee soiled hand. "Did you like my pee upon your skin, Dominic? I love to pee in naughty places and especially over my lovers. Are you one of my lovers, Dominic?" She moved closer her arms moving around my neck. Her intensely beautiful hazel eyes starred into mine. "I will be what-ever you want me to be," I whispered to her face. Her rewarding smile sent a warm shiver running through my entire body. She pressed closer to reward me with a full and passionate kiss. Breaking her lips away from mine, she moved her head around to one ear and whispered, "I want to go to the toilet in your mouth. Will you let me?" I nodded, too drunk on her pheromones to refuse. She had been a delicious fuck and a wonderful release from my pent up passions since my split with my girlfriend. Already my cock was almost ready for a return visit to her moist love hole.

"Maybe you would like to have a pee in my mouth?" she said with a big grin on her pretty face. Her eyes locked on mine as she slowly descended into a crouching position. This brought her face level with my groin and my semi-erect penis. I stared down at her, entranced by her naughty demure. Her pert tits were on clear display as was the shaved black triangle of fur between her perfect young legs. Teasingly she opened her mouth wide and held it up to my dick. Still her eyes held mine. I was lost with the decision with what to do next. Did she really want me to piss in her mouth or was it just a terrible tease? This was something I had never even dared carry out with my Sarah. She would have freaked if I had even tried to pee on her in the shower let alone brazenly carry out a piss in her mouth. Subconsciously I had checked my bladder to see if I was indeed ready to pee. My body answered for me and before I was really aware of the fact, I was trying to pee.

Desperately I tied to hold back on the urge. Monique was still in her pose with her mouth fully open in tempting expectation of my golden spray. My pee was almost at my dick end. Did I really dare go through with this deed? My body answered for me. A split second later and a squirt of my hot yellow pee leapt from my bell end and flew into Monique's open mouth. Immediately I stopped peeing, nerves holding back my needed relief. My heart seemed to have stopped beating whilst I waited for Monique's reaction. Would she freak out as she had only been teasing with her suggestion for me to use her mouth as a urinal?

The seconds passed and Monique stayed quite calmly in her pee acceptance pose. Yellow urine trickled out of her mouth and ran down her neck. She looked so incredibly dirty in her posture, eagerly waiting for me to squirt some more piss into her open mouth. Now more than happy to oblige, I let go on my bladder urge. Instantly a strong squirting stream of my flowing urine jetted from the end of my dick and started to fill Monique's mouth with piss. Her eyes stared up at me with some kind of adoring look whilst I stood there and used her mouth to piss into. The sensation was mind blowing, a feeling of complete domination as I treated this gorgeous young girl as nothing more than a toilet for my hot squirting pee. For her point, she was obviously enjoying the treatment. I noticed that she was not drinking my piss, simply allowing my hot urine to flow inside her mouth before running over her lips and down her creamy skin. Already a stream of yellow pee was running between the perfect twin rises of her young breasts. Just looking at her tits gave me a horny idea. Butterflies were already dancing in my stomach from carrying such a brazen act of pissing in a young girl's mouth, but now I wanted to be more daring. Before Monique had any chance to react, I suddenly shifted my aim with my squirting piss stream. Immediately my hot pee shower moved downwards to play over chest, my yellow fountain pouring over her erect nipples. Monique gurgled something in response to my deed but I ignored her and instead enjoyed the sensation of being able to spray my piss where-ever I liked over her fantastic young body.

I was just returning my dying piss shower to her open mouth when a sudden cough came from just a short distance away. I turned immediately at the sound, my piss shower immediately dying. To my utmost horror I discovered that my actions had just been witnessed by a middle aged woman on the neighbouring balcony. There was a look of total disgust on her face as she stared at me. A shock of discovery ran through me. Monique, who was still crouching down at penis to mouth level, was oblivious to the woman next door, the height of the balcony wall shielding her from view. Giggling she started to stand up, her attention completely on me. "Dominic, you have not finished your pee, pee!" she giggled. "I need to drink some more of your golden nectar. Oh...." Monique's voice trailed off as she saw our disgusted watcher. However to my surprise she recovered immediately. "Bonjour Madam. You must excuse us but the bathroom is broken." With that Monique gave me a hard shove to stir me into motion. Following her lead I back peddled into the relative cool of my hotel room, my pretty French flower following me inside. Her hand was on my chest pushing me backwards a large smile on her face. Droplets of piss were dripping off her body and leave a trail on the tiled floor. "Dominique, you are a very naughty boy!" The way she said the word 'naughty' in her delicious French accent was such a turn on. Already my cock was fully erect and ready to sample her pussy hole once again.

In didn't take long and I was busily fucking Monique from behind in the shower. My hard cock was sliding up and down with an increasing rhythm as I pumped away enjoying every moment of seeing her wide, toned bum cheeks riding above my buried dick. She was groaning loudly, something I was sure she was doing on purpose to annoy the woman next door. I was too far gone in my own ecstasy to care. My own panting breath was lost under the sound of the running shower water which was hot on my back. Monique's young tits were pressed up against the glass screen wall, a view I greatly enjoying in the opposing bathroom mirror. Additionally I was getting an unusual thrill from being able to see myself whilst I was fucking. Having my cock shoved inside Monique's love hole and her butt cheeks pushing against my lower stomach was one thing, but to actually witness the deed in the reflection was almost voyeuristic with its thrill.

Finally I erupted, my white spunk burying deep inside Monique's moist pussy. I gasped, short of breath as my energy fled from me to be replaced with a sense of utter euphoria. My young French conquest reached a shuddering orgasm barely seconds later. Shocks of ecstatic joy racked her lithe naked body as she came hard. Both exhausted from our passions we collapsed on the floor of the shower cubicle, refreshing water raining down from above.

When we emerged from the bathroom, I was more than ready to play some more. Even if I needed a while for my balls to fill again, I was more than happy to sample some more delights of Monique's firm French body. In my head I had settled on the idea of having a relaxing lie on the bed whilst I suckled Monique's wonderful breast nipples. However things were not designed to go my way. "Oh shit!" she said in a most unlike French way as she suddenly noticed the time on my bedside alarm clock. "What is wrong?" I immediately asked, worried by her countenance. "The time, you stupid English boy! The time!" "Why?" I asked perplexed. "Mamma will kill me!" Monique whined. She was busily grabbing for her discard beach wear. I didn't say anything, just watching in disappointment as her private parts vanished from sight inside her bikini bottoms. Suddenly the fact she was about to leave me dawned on my lethargic mind. "Wait!" I said, "I'll walk you back. If nothing else I don't know where you are stopping so how can I see you again?" "OK, English." She had gone back to referring to me by my nationality as oppose to my name, a fact that was beginning to become annoying.

Hurriedly I grabbed for some suitable attire for myself. Monique was already out of the door and the tapping sound of her footfalls on the hard tiled surface was diminishing as she moved down the corridor. I dashed after her having finally managed to don my last beach sandal. I immediately regretted my choice in footwear as it made running somewhat of a challenge. When I finally did catch up she ignored me and kept on walking with a determined flushed look upon her pretty face. I decided it would be better for me not to say anything and fell into step behind her. If nothing else, I was determined that today would not be my last sex session on this holiday.

Our path through the hotel led on down stairs and along breezy corridors filled with the warm Spanish air drifting inwards through open windows. The happy cries of playing children and the splash of water was an ever present background noise. A state of happy contentment started to drift into my soul. This was what life was all about; a good fuck, hot sun, and no worries! At least that is what I was telling myself as I walked beside the silent Monique. Finally we arrived at a hotel door and I started to make a point of memorising the number. As Monique started to open the door, it was suddenly snatched from her grip and flung open. I started in shock expecting to see the raging form of her angry mother in the doorway. Instead we were greeted by a young woman dressed in a slinky black bikini very similar to Monique's. The family resemblance was immediate, the woman obviously my sex partner's older sister. She stared to speak to Monique in fast flowing French. Even though the words were lost on me it was obvious that somebody was receiving a telling off. Being ignored whilst this exchange was going on gave me the perfect opportunity to have a quick perverted stare at Monique's sister. She had the same lightly toned skin and large brown eyes as Monique. The slightly pointed nose was deliciously proportioned to her thin lips. Jet black and perfectly straight hair fell from her head and over her bare shoulders creating a wave of midnight that flowed over her skin with a gossamer touch. More importantly to my stirring hormones was the fact that she possessed a far larger bosom than her sister. I stared with male wonder at the curve of her wonderful breasts, exposed at the side as they were by the cut of her skimpy bikini. Finally I managed to move my gaze further downwards to check out her crotch, admiring the sight of her well toned thighs as the flow of skin as it vanished from sight to where the woman's pussy lay. The slightest of bulges in her bikini briefs revealed that Monique's un-named sister didn't shave and must posses a wonderfully hairy muff. I was busily conjuring up the image of her fury pubic triangle in my mind and wondering how visible her slit would be, when something in my stance caught the attention of the two arguing females.

The sister gave me a quick glance and obviously asked Monique who I was. To my surprise, Monique answered in English. "This is my friend, Dominic, from England." "And what have you been doing that has taken so much of your time?" demanded the sister, likewise in English. I was somewhat taken about by the sudden switch into the English language. The older girl had an even more erotic accent than Monique, possibly something to do with her enhanced sexual maturity. For a split second I wondered if Monique's actions in my hotel room were a means to catch up with her older and obviously more experienced sister. "It's none of your business Mylene. Don't be so rude." Monique broke into a stream of French which was quite obviously something to do with me. Subconsciously I started to blush as imagined as to what she might actually be saying.

There was a pause as Monique seemed to run out of breath. Mylene turned and gave me a lovely smile in the way of an apology. "Forgive me, Dominic. My sister's lateness made me worry for her well being. I see now that she was in good hands." The way in which her eyes quickly stole down my body before lingering momentarily on my groin was incredibly sexual. I could feel my dick stirring in response inside my shorts. Mylene was an incredibly horny looking woman. She possessed all Monique mysterious foreign charms with a body far more developed. My eyes dropped of their own accord back to her apple bosom and I was rewarded by the sight of her nipple buds poking upwards through the thin material. This did nothing but help the motions going on in my lower clothing and I could feel my cock standing to attention. Unfortunately Monique also noticed my reaction to her sister's charms and rewarded me with a slap on one arm.

"Dominic," she started, clearly trying to take control of the situation and stop the flirtation going on between her sister and me. "I will meet you tonight under the bridge where we met earlier. I hope you remember what I asked for earlier?" I gulped as I remembered the way she had asked to use my mouth for a toilet. It seemed only fair that allow her to pee in my mouth seeming as I had already had the opportunity to squirt my piss all over her. My cheeks were red as I nodded. Mylene for own part had raised an eyebrow in mock inquisition. I certainly had no desire to enlighten her as to what her sister intended to do later. Instead I managed a bungled goodbye, complete with one last peek at Mylene's stunning and almost naked body, before turning tail and retreating back down the corridor.

Back in my room and all alone I decided that a siesta was well overdue. If nothing else I wanted my strength to return ready for another incredible fuck session that coming night with my Monique. I immediately fell into a deep sleep and settled into a wonderful dream. Monique was there and of course completely naked, her bum, tits and pussy on complete display. She desperately wanted me to fuck her but in my dream we get disturbed before I could slide home my cock into her waiting wetness. Several times in my slumber I conjured up a perfect setting for a public fuck with my French girlfriend only to be disturbed at the last moment by a passing stranger. To my horror I slowly realised that it was the same person each time and then I recognised my female neighbour from the next room. The very same one who had witnessed me with my cock sending a golden piss shower all over Monique's naked body as she crouched down in a pee puddle of her own making.

Finally in my dream we found a perfect spot in a deserted stairwell. A solitary bench adjourned one corner and this was the perfect spot for me to mount Monique as she slid down her bikini briefs and lay ready with parted legs. It was like heaven as I placed my hardened cock up to her waiting love hole. A moment's resistance and then my dick was sliding into her pussy. Her moist wet tunnel accepted me with welcoming passion and she gave a soft moan with her passion. It was at this moment in my dream that Monique became Mylene. As I looked up from witnessing my dick entering into her love tunnel, I was astonished to find her big busted sister waiting for my lips to meet hers in a passionate and deep longing kiss. In my dream I offered no resistance and immediately started to pump my dick inside her slippery pussy. Her tongue was pressed against mine as we kissed, my hands reaching out to caress her waiting breasts. Her tits were truly fantastic, more than the simple handful of her younger sister's. Her rose bud nipples were hard but supple as I moved to suckle them one at time with my expert tongue. She groaned in pleasure and mirrored the action I was giving her with my pumping cock. Our sex rose to a crescendo, every second seeing our joint climax rapidly approaching. The warmth of her bare skin radiated upwards through mine, both our bodies now covered in rolling sweat as we fucked in the heat of the Spanish day. Finally I reached my end and exploded inside her, my dick releasing my white load into her wet sex hole. She came seconds later, gasping for air as her orgasm filled her senses and stole the strength from her body.

We were still lying in each other's sweaty embrace, panting for breath after our exhaustion when a hot wetness started to rain down on my back. To my immense surprise I rolled over only to find a naked Monique squirting a steaming stream of her golden pee all over our nude bodies. In my dream I tried to twist my way from her shower of piss shower, but to no avail. I collapsed on the floor with a hard knock, Mylene forgotten about on the bench as Monique continued to send her copious spray of squirting pee all over my naked and love stained groin. It was at that exact moment that I woke from my dream, sitting bolt upright on my bed. I blinked in a sleep like trance as I tried to separate fact from fiction. The dream had been so intensely real, my fuck of Monique's sister so utterly believable. My body was covered in sweat but I guessed that more to do with the heat in the room than any other reason. Dazed, I clambered from my bed and staggered over to the balcony door which I had earlier closed. Swinging it open I moved outwards and onto the balcony. Unfortunatley this was a big mistake! As if fate had ordained its happening, my arrival on the balcony was matched at exactly the same moment as my female neighbour. The grumpy looking woman gave me a look of pure evil and I realised that I was still completely naked with a full-on erection from the images in my dream.

leekeyone
leekeyone
137 Followers
12