The French Connection Ch. 03

Story Info
A traitorous girlfriend leads to an unexpected fuck
3.3k words
4.57
26.6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leekeyone
leekeyone
137 Followers

My evening started out as a complete disaster. After waiting for what seemed an indeterminable age at the bridge where Monique had promised to meet me, I finally got the message that she wasn't going to turn up. Annoyed at being stood up by my very hot date I wondered what I was going to do instead. I was horny as hell, having fantasised about fucking her once again during the long time I had been waiting. In the end I decided that I was going to pay a visit to her apartment and find out why she had decided to blow off our date.

My temper was less than mellow by the time I arrived at the door belonging to Monique's family. Hesitating for only the briefest of moments I then knocked with a heavy hand. The echoes of my knuckles upon the door sounded inside the apartment only to be replaced by the sound of light footsteps approaching. For what seemed like an eternity, the person on the other side of the door fumbled with the lock until they finally managed to undo it and I was greeted by a very tired looking Mylene. By the way she looked at me it was obvious that she had just arisen. She was still wearing the same skimpy attire as before when we had first met. However, this time she was blissfully unaware that her bikini top had slipped whilst she was sleeping and I was now been treated to the sight of the red welt of flesh that surrounded her left nipple, just protruding from her thin swimwear.

Instantly my cock started to rise in my pants and I felt a blush rushing to my cheeks as I recalled my sleeping fantasy about fucking this gorgeous looking woman. "Oh, it is you!" Mylene said is a tired and uncaring voice. "I think you best come in. Monique is in her bedroom but I think you should know that she is not alone." My blood started to rage at that last comment. In one respect she was hardly a steady date but to think she had gone out and fucked somebody else the same afternoon after fucking me, was a bit extreme. After stepping over the threshold of the doorway I turned and closed the door behind me. By the time I had turned around again, Monique had already wandered off down the apartment hallway. It was quite obvious that she had little interest in my relationship with her younger sister. Unsure as what to do next I followed her, curiosity stirring inside me. This was a very strange situation to be in but I might as well find out who Monique had chosen to replace me with as a fuck buddy.

The short corridor ended in a three way junction. One doorway, directly opposite led to the kitchen whilst the one of my right fed into the open plan lounge where Monique was now plonking herself back on the couch. The depression in the cushions gave a good indication that this was the place where she had been sleeping prior to my disturbance. On my left, a windowless corridor fed off to several semi closed doors which I guessed must be the bedrooms and the bathroom. With a shrug, I set off to find my estranged girlfriend.

As it turned out, the first door was the one I sought. The room inside was dark with only a slight amount of light filtering in through the blinds in the one window. The slight sound of breathing was my guide as my eyes adjusted to the dim lighting. Cautiously I approached the bed still unsure as to what I was going to do. By the time I had reached the bed and the two occupants I quite able to clearly make out the sight of the entwined lovers in the sheets. Of its own accord my cock shot straight upwards at the wonderful sight in front of me.

Monique was obviously bi-sexual for her partner was no other than a seriously hot teenage blond with beautifully creamy white skin and incredibly firm tits. The young sleeping goddess was bereft of sheets around her upper half, her womanhood on clear display. Two delicious nipples rose and fell with the soft motion of her breathing as she slept the deep sleep of the recently fucked. Her blond mane was cut straight and had fallen like a curtain of gold across the pillow. Already my eyes were straying downwards to see how much of her lower body was on display. Unfortunately the crumpled sheets were covering her pussy from my sight but this did little to diminish the urge in my loins or the stiffness of my cock.

Taking my eyes of the strikingly good looking blond girl, my eyes drifted to Monique. She had fallen asleep, semi curled up on one side with one arm thrown across her sleeping partner in a touching gesture of affection. However the sheets covering Monique's naked body were hiding less than her partner. Two perfectly round and utterly desirable, not to mention temptingly 'fuckable', bum cheeks were fully exposed. Staring at the treat on display I subconsciously removed my cock from my pants and started to stroke its shaft whilst staring at the sight before me. How little effort it would take on my behalf to slide my rock hard dick into Monique's traitorous little pussy and give her a good hard fuck! If nothing else it would be perfect revenge for what she had done to me. Temptation was still running through my brain when suddenly I heard the door behind me opening.

'SHIT!' The thought ran like an electric bolt through my head having just been caught in full masturbatory pose with my hardened cock in the one hand. I felt like an utter pervert as I quickly shoved my dick back into my pants. My cheeks were fully flushed as I turned to greet this new visitor, fully expecting it to be the gorgeous form of Mylene. Boy, did I have a shock! It was not Monique's elder sister who had caught me 'wanking' over the sight of the two sleeping lesbians but rather a woman who I could only imagine was Monique's mother!

As awkward moments go, this had to be one of the worse imaginable. However embarrassment seemed to be the last thing on the mother's mind. "Come, quick!" she whispered as she came over and reached out to grab my arm. Her hand was soft and very warm and she pulled me towards the door. "You must be Dominic?" she breathed as I drew up close to her. "Err, wee, sorry I mean yes," I managed to blurt out. It didn't seem a good time to start using up the extremely little amount of French vocabulary that I possessed. If nothing else, 'wee' had a different meaning in English and that only made me think of Monique again, especially considering our escapades earlier in the day. "My daughter has told me all about you," the mother of the two girls continued. I said nothing, desperately trying to get a grip on the situation. The woman didn't seem at all upset about my actions. The distance between us was so very close that we were almost touching and yet we were still inside the bedroom doorway. What would happen if Monique was to wake up at this particular moment in time?

"My daughter did not tell me how handsome you were," the mother said and I became very conscious of just how large and wonderfully entrancing her brown eyes looked in the low lighting of our surroundings. Her breath was warm as she moved even closer. Her hands were out of sight and suddenly I felt her fingers moving up to my open trouser zipper which I had not had the chance to do up. "I think my daughter might be sleeping with the wrong person?" Her lips were very close to mine and her fingers were now inside my pants. My erection stirred uncomfortably in the confines on my boxer shorts at the nearness of her flesh. Matters got a whole lot worse seconds later. With a very deliberate motion, Monique's mother's fingers slid around my cock with a deliciously soft force. She moved even closer, her lips almost but yet not touching my own. "Maybe if Monique has no strength left to enjoy you then maybe I should be the one to help out?" She kissed me at that point, her lips supple and wet.

It was impossible to resist. Immediately I returned her passion allowing my tongue to meet hers as our kiss deepened into an exploratory session of spreading pleasure. The heat of her body pressed through the material of my clothes and her grip on my cock tightened. It was an incredible experience. Slowly and softly she started to massage my manhood whilst I cupped my hands under my wide and wonderfully formed buttocks. Here we were, kissing and fondling in the doorway to where Monique and her blond goddess of a lesbian lover lay fast asleep. There was some so incredibly perverse about the whole situation that it was an incredible turn-on. By now it was obvious that Monique's mother was wearing nothing more than a slim pair of panties and matching bra. Her warm tits felt fantastic as she pushed up against my body. She let go of my cock and I knew this was simply so I could slide my rock solid dick into her wet pussy hole. My fingers were already pulling at the elastic to her underwear, desperate to for the opportunity to get my cock out and into her waiting love tunnel.

My new found sex partner realised what I was doing and with a start she pushed away from me. I stared in bewilderment at the change in her demur. Fortunately this was only for a moment. "Not here, Dominic," she whispered. Grabbing my arms she pulled me out into the corridor with a little, seductive giggle. Bright light slid over her almost naked body as we exited the corridor and I nearly gasped out loud at the sight of her. There was no question of what made the two daughters so incredibly good looking sex goddesses. The answer was that they got it from their mother. The woman was just about the hottest creature I had ever seen. Dark brown hair bounced playfully around her shoulders as she pulled me towards another door in the hallway. She was extremely attractive with a sultry European look to her which was enhanced by the light colouring of her perfect skin. Her breasts were a thing of wonder, much larger than either of the two daughters and yet perfectly proportioned to her hourglass frame. Her wide hips hinted at a goddess's honey pot waiting between them. The bra and panties I had felt in the dark were a thin black pair and to my utter delight, completely transparent. Wide welts of red flesh surrounded her very erect and pointed nipples which looked so supple I simply couldn't wait to suckle upon them with my mouth and tongue. Between her legs, a dark patch of black pubic hair hid her pussy lips from sight.

Like a pair of naughty school kids we practically fell through the door into the master bedroom. Leading me by the one hand she led me over to the double bed. Rather than simply slip between the sheets, my mysterious new lover turned her back to me before seductively reaching to the fastener on her bra. It came undone and the clothing fell to the floor. From behind I managed to take my eyes of her bum cheeks long enough to admire the mass of flesh now on display. It was just possible from my vantage point to see the one nipple sat proud and erect on the tip of one visible, large and wonderfully round breast. A light laugh caught my attention and my gaze once again slipped downwards, along the flow of her perfect skin and curving spine to where her hips widened outwards and where her panties were now descending to the floor. As soon as the last of her underwear departed her nubile body, she bent forwards bringing her tits to hover above the bed sheets whilst her buttocks and exposed hairy pussy just cried out to be fucked.

Being an obliging kind of guy I had immediately had my knob out of my pants and it was only seconds before I was sliding my love truncheon into her warm wet tunnel of delight. She groaned with animalistic pleasure as I gave my first experimental thrust inside her loins. Another groan this time somewhat louder, escaped her lips as I started to pump away. The woman had an incredible pussy; deliciously tight and slippery smooth. My cock relished every single backwards and forwards thrust as I took her from behind. By now I had forgotten my desire to suckle on her tits and was more than willing to fuck her in just the one position until I exploded my white spunk inside her wetness. Her groans of passion had reached a new level. Every so often so would whisper words in French and I wasn't sure if it was for her benefit or for mine, not that I needed any help. I was so very close to coming now that wild horses couldn't hold me back. In fact there was only one thing that could....

"Mère!" The shocked voice came from behind me. Terror rushed through me at the thought of being discovered and I instantly whipped my head around to see which of the two delicious daughters had caught us in 'Flagrante Delicto.' It was only less of a horror to see Mylene stood in the bedroom doorway wearing an expression of shock rather than Monique. My thrusting motions had stopped the moment she had spoken and now I stood, still with my cock deep inside her mother's pussy, wondering desperately what to do next. A tight wetness drawing along the length of my shaft was the answer as the mother slowly extracted herself from my impalement. Standing fully upright she turned without any sign of haste and then sat down on her wide bum cheeks, on the edge of the bed. She then said something to her daughter that was completely lost on me. Utterly perplexed my gaze spun from one female to the other whilst they exchanged words in a language utterly indecipherable to me. The mother was still the utter image of desirability and to my shame my cock had still lost none of it's upwards pose making me feel just a little stupid stood between two women exchanging heated words. Every time I looked at the mother my gaze was drawn to her large firm tits and the black triangular mass of pussy hairs nestled between her toned legs. Mylene looked just as horny and I could clearly tell that she was aroused by the way her nipples pointed through her black bikini top.

Finally the two women's voices began to calm. To my utter surprise instead of leaving us alone to our fuck session, Mylene entered the room and closed the door behind her. Dismayed I could do nothing but watch as she walked towards us whilst at the same time sliding off her top to reveal a fantastic set of tits. My cock was quivering in anticipation several seconds later when she reached the pair of us. She then set about removing her bikini briefs revealing another black haired muff for my viewing pleasure. My mind was in overload at the possible thought of being able to fuck Mylene as well her mother at the same time. Now completely nude, Mylene looked to her mother and said a few more words in French. The elder woman replied with a nod in the direction of my expectant cock. Mylene's response was shattering in its horniness. Sinking slowly to her knees she brought her waiting mouth to my bell end and with an expert's touch started to lick my dick.

It was my time to groan with pleasure at the sensation of Mylene tongue working her way slowly and teasingly around the top of my shaft. My passions continued to race as after she finished her exploratory quest around the top of my cock she moved to a deep throated suck of my dick. The stimulus was unbelievable and I felt ready to shoot my load there and then. It was at that moment when her mother took control. Carefully she positioned her daughter with firm hands so that she was between the two of us. This placed Mylene directly between her mother's legs. It was difficult for me to take all this in as I was desperately trying not to come too soon. Mylene defiantly gave a wonderful blow job and it was all I could to hold back. What happened next though took me over the edge!

There I was being blown by a stunning looking brunette who was sitting between her naked mother's outstretched legs. The mother was staring down at her daughter's bobbing head with a look of admiration when suddenly she started to pee. My eyes felt like they were bulging outwards as they took in the orgasmic sight of the mother as she started to squirt of shower of clear piss directly into the long black hair of her daughter. Mylene didn't even seem to notice what was being done to her, but it was too much for me. It had been one thing to see Monique take a piss on my balcony but it was another thing entirely to see her mother sending a hot squirting stream of her urine all over the hair and shoulders of Mylene.

From the end of my dick, my white spunk started to pump into Mylene's mouth as I came hard. My gaze was utterly transfixed on the spray of hot piss leaving the mother's pussy slit. It was an incredible sight to see her pee flowing through the short space before splattering down into Mylene's lovely black hair. The room was filled with the sound of my pants as I fought for air as I came into the daughter's mouth whilst a soft hiss rose upwards from where the mother was still taking a piss. Mylene on the other hand was now sliding her mouth along the length of my cock. I looked downwards struggling to focus through the bliss of coming. White spunk was on Mylene's lips and I swear it was the horniest sight I had ever seen. The mother's impromptu golden shower was already coming to an end. Mylene's hair was soaked with piss but she couldn't seem to care less. As if this wasn't enough to overload my reeling mind, what came certainly did.

Without a word or even a look upwards, Mylene turned around from me as if I had ceased to exist. Without wasting a second the daughter moved her head up to her mother's hairy bush and began to give her mum oral stimulus. I watched on with disbelief. The mother had thrown her head back with the delight of the sensations rushing up from her muff as Mylene licked away with the same conviction she had sucked me off. Even as I watched on with disbelief the daughter placed one hand between her legs and began to finger her own wet hole whilst still pleasuring her mother's love entrance. My mind was beginning to recover from my post sexual rush and was already asking an all important question; 'Just what the fuck was I supposed to do next?'

leekeyone
leekeyone
137 Followers