The French Connection Ch. 03

Story Info
Lust knows no boundaries, culture, language or creed.
12k words
4.54
66.5k
42

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdrew86
bdrew86
825 Followers

Varun had been gone for 3 days now and I was back to the same old routine. I would go for a jog albeit a little late than usual.

I was trying to avoid Jacques after a series of incidences between us. The memories of the stormy evening and the dinner were still fresh.

Once home, I would get back to doing my chores and other work and in the mean time I would laze around.

The memories of the evening kept playing inside my confused little mind again and again. The way he remarked on my breasts, the way he kissed me and the under the table play; the kiss in the living room, the soft squeeze during the selfie and several other instances of our past lingered in my mind till the point I was only thinking of it.

What had emboldened him to do something like this? Was it his nature? When I had first met him he seemed to be a gentleman but now he seemed something else. Was he always like this or had I provoked him?

My silence, my blushes and my smiles perhaps emboldened him. I cursed myself for not stopping him and nipping the whole thing in the bud.

I don't know what came over me when I was with him. From the very first time when I caught him ogling at my cleavage to the evening in my home, I had silently let him, not at once stopping him apart from a rare feeble no.

The more I thought about it, the more I would get turned on. The attention Jacques showered upon me was something that I craved for. A husband away for months, a job that allowed a lot of free time and most of all...loneliness was what I had to deal with. Apart from the women in my building, I mostly had no friends.

Ever since I had moved to Mumbai from my native city, I lost touch with most of my friends. Most women I was friends with were older than me, whether they were colleagues at work or in the building.

Being a married woman, I never really had company of other men even if it was platonic. The Mangalsutra hanging around my neck was the 'Fuck Off' sign that all Indian men read. Jacques not only became my friend but kind of made me feel young again.

When I was with him I didn't feel like a middle aged married woman, I didn't feel like a typical boring school teacher. I felt like the same bubbly twenty year old that I was long ago.

His eyes displayed his craving and that made me feel wanted, desired. Being the object of his desire made my loins tingle. The idea that a handsome young man was attracted to me pushed me towards him. I had slowly started craving him too.

Not that Varun was bad in bed, he was pretty good but our passionate days on his short trips back home didn't compensate for his long absences. I am a woman and I want to feel loved, desired and touched and I want it often.

A couple of more days passed since Varun had left and I stuck to my routine of going late for jogging. After finishing my jog, I stood near the elevator as it came down to the ground floor. When the elevator arrived and the door opened, I saw Jacques standing inside. I was a little startled since I had been avoiding him every since and now he was standing in front of me.

Dressed in crisp formals, he smiled at me as he stepped out of the elevator. He stood in front of me. I wanted to avoid talking to him but one look into his expecting eyes made me stay glued to my position.

"Hi Rhea. I haven't seen you around." He said.

"Yeah....I've been busy." I replied trying to come up with an excuse to avoid him. I couldn't dare tell him why I was avoiding him and I didn't know why I couldn't.

"Your husband has left?" He asked.

"Yeah...been almost a week since he left." I replied to which there was no reaction from him. I was expecting the entire opposite or at least a smirk but got nothing.

"Hey listen; thanks for the wonderful meal the other night. I loved the biryani." He said. This is exactly what I wanted to avoid, having an awkward conversation with him about the evening.

"As you invited me for dinner and served me a delicious Indian meal, I have to invite you for dinner to my place as well and serve you some French food." He said. I was taken aback, not from the invite but from his avoidance of any mention of our under table activities that evening.

"But...my husband had invited you and he isn't here." I replied, throwing a lame excuse to avoid going to his place.

"Well...then we will have to wait for months for that to happen. C'mon, just one simple dinner with a friend won't harm you." He pleaded, trying to coax me into agreeing.

I agreed that a simple dinner won't harm but going to his place and any pre or post dinner activities or initiatives by him could be harmful.

"C'mon Rhea...Tomorrow evening at my place." He pleaded again. I juggled with the idea in my mind for a couple of minutes and decided to say no, a firm no.

"Let me think about it." Was what I replied.

'What the fuck did I just say?' Was what I thought the next moment.

"Okay...if you decide to come, I will be waiting in my apartment tomorrow evening at 9. I hope to see you." He said ecstatically.

I didn't say anything further, bid him goodbye and got into the elevator. The whole way back to my house I kept thinking of what I just said. I cursed myself for betraying myself. I had decided to say no but ended up saying maybe. Fuck!

Now that I had said maybe, then maybe I won't go to his place. The rest of the day was spent in thinking of the same thing. What would this mean? What would happen if I go? What if something happens between us? What would be the consequences? The whole day I kept thinking of the same and by the end of it, I got a headache.

The sun rose the next day but even after a long night's sleep, the questions started pestering me the moment I woke up. I decided not to go for a jog, instead went back to sleep, hoping I would wake up fresh and perhaps all these thoughts would go away by then. I was damn wrong.

I went about doing my chores like cleaning, washing and cooking, checking my watch so very often, counting the minutes before I had to go to his place. I had to make a decision well before that.

If I didn't go then the signal would be clear. He would realize that I wasn't interested in taking matters any further and he'd stop. On the other hand, things could get very awkward between us after my snub and I'd end up loosing a friend, a good one rather.

Apart from Rupali, there was no one in the building of my age besides Jacques. Rupali was a typical Indian housewife who loved to gossip, watch soaps and gossip some more.

The other women in the building were far older than me. They were busy with managing their families, kids and jobs if they had one. With the end of summer vacation a good 4 weeks away, I ended up bored at home.

In spite of my repeated requests and even taunts, Rupali never showed up on the jogging track. The other women did show up but late and even then, they would walk around the track a couple of times before finding a bench in the garden and get busy gossiping and discussing their lives and TV shows.

Jacques was my age, he was progressive thinking and had been a gentleman most of the time. Since he started speaking decent English, our conversations had become meaningful. We would talk about a wide range of things.

He barely knew anyone in the building so we didn't gossip and he never occurred to me as gossiping sorts. We had many things in common like love for western classical music, Hollywood movies and other stuff. So, if I didn't go there tonight, I'd end up loosing all that and also a good working out partner.

I knew he wouldn't do something if I said no. I could go there, enjoy the meal and come back if I resolved and said no to any advances he made. I just had to say no when and if the time came but could I?

I had just a couple of hours to go before the clock struck 9pm. I decided to go for the sake of our friendship and act as I had resolved in the morning. I took a nice, long, cold shower, clearing my mind of all the thoughts.

I walked out of the bathroom and stood in front of the dresser. I untied the towel around me and started wiping my body dry. I unknowingly caressed my pussy. I had shaved it clean before Varun arrived and now a couple of weeks later I had a very sparse growth of hair. I dried and brushed my hair, letting them flow freely.

I picked out a pair of black thongs and a front open lace bra. I gently got in to the thongs and wore them. I turned around to admire my soft, fair buttock. I wore the bra and tied the hooks at the front, capturing my boobs in them and adjusted my boobs inside the cups a little.

I picked out a black chiffon saree with red and golden embroidered border. Accompanying the saree was a black blouse and a black petticoat. I stepped in to the petticoat, tying its knot just below my navel, just above from where my mound would begin. I wore the blouse and then the saree.

I put on some light make, mascara and a red lipstick and a light perfume. I stood in front of the mirror, adjusting my clothes a little. With the pallu resting on my arm, I looked beautiful, graceful yet very sexy.

I stepped outside my apartment and locked it. I looked around the corridors of the building through the duct to check if anyone could see me. Once I checked that no one was around, I walked inside the elevator. Throughout the short elevator trip, my mind kept saying 'don't go...don't go' and yet after the elevator door opened, I walked to his door.

I checked my watch and it was 9pm sharp. I rang the door bell and he opened it immediately. He smiled at me and beckoned me to come in. I stepped in his house, the first time since I had met him.

It looked like any other rented apartment with little furniture. There was a 3 seater couch and a TV a few feet away from it. There was a round dinning table for two or maximum three people. The lit candle on the table and some soothing instrumental music in the background did send alarm bells ringing in my head but I shut them down to let the evening proceed.

The curtains to the windows were white to match the walls and had been closed but the windows behind them left open to let fresh breeze flow into the room. All in all, the house looked neat and not cluttered.

"Hi Rhea...I knew you would come and I have prepared a very nice real French meal for you." He gently took my hand in his and placed a gentle kiss on it. I shivered as I felt his soft lips on my trembling hand.

I did feel like backing my hand out but decided not to do so. I didn't think he was doing anything wrong but was just showing off some European chivalry. Jacques signaled me to sit on the couch and I did before he sat next to me on the couch, just a foot away from me.

"You look really beautiful in that dress." He said as he continued looking at me from head to toe. The transparent black chiffon sari would easily give him a veiled view of my flat stomach and my deep navel.

"It is called a sari. It is a traditional Indian dress for women." I said, explaining to him what a sari is.

"I hope it's not a multi course meal because I don't have a big appetite." I replied.

"No...No...the meal is going to be small but perfect." He replied.

He went into the kitchen and brought two bowls and placed them on the dinning table. I walked to the dinning table and sat in the chair. Jacques joined me at the other end.

"This is shrimp bisque or what you would call a shrimp soup." He said and then went on to explain how it is made.

I nodded as I listened to him. The bisque looked delicious and the aroma wafted through the room. We were both hungry and dying to dig into the food I think and moved our hands to grab the spoons at the same time. I backed my hand away from his the moment they touched and he smiled at me to which gave a faint smile. He picked out his spoon before signaling me to pick one for myself.

I gently picked up some of it on the spoon and ate it. I tasted French cuisine for the first time and it tasted great. The flavors mild and the shrimp were fresh and its creamy texture added to its character. He was looking at me expectantly waiting for my opinion on his cooking. I looked at those puppy like waiting eyes and smiled gently.

"Ummm...did you really make this or just ordered it from a hotel?" I asked him not believing he cooked it.

"Hahaha...I really made it. I've cooked since I was a...uhhh...teenager so I know something about cooking, though not as much as you though." He replied. Once he knew that I liked it, he too started eating it.

We talked about some random stuff over the bisque and it was over in minutes. We continued talking some more before he asked me if he could serve the main course and I agreed. I slowly let down my guard as we engaged in conversation. My giggles, his laughter and small sips of the soup set the mood.

The engaging conversation was abruptly halted when I felt his foot brushing against my leg. I immediately backed my leg; I wanted to avoid a repeat of that evening that too in his house. Seeing me back off, he too retreated, his eyes showed a sense of apology. He stood up and walked to the kitchen to bring the next course.

"This dish is called Steak Frites." He said as he kept the plate in front of me.

"Uhhhmmm...I don't eat beef." I replied, sounding a little hesitant to try the main course.

"I know Rhea...its mutton, goat meat." He said before handing me a fork and a knife to cut the meat.

"Well...okay." I said as I looked at the plate. It was a steak with potato fries and some kind of gravy. It looked tasty and tempting and I decided to dig in.

After tasting it, I nodded in approval to which Jacques smiled. The evening was going nice at lease the meal part he must have thought. He went on to explain the ingredients and the recipe like he did with the previous course and soon we were back to talking normally.

"How is your girlfriend?" I asked him as we continued eating. I had no clue why I referred to her. After that one time when he showed me her picture, I had never asked him about her. Perhaps it was a sub conscious defense mechanism to guilt him into not making a move on me.

"She is fine." He replied before he put a piece of meat into his mouth and chewed on it.

"Have you told her about me?" I asked, getting curious at the lack of response or enthusiasm from him.

"Yes." He replied in one word.

"Hmmm..." I said, preferring not to broach the topic anymore as he seemed reluctant.

"I have to tell you something. She is not my girlfriend anymore." He said after a minute's silence.

"Ohh...that's sad. What happened?" I asked sounding concerned.

"India happened." He replied.

"I am going to be here for at least a year before I can even ask them to send me home. The distance, the different time zones...it just got too complicated." He replied, sounding genuinely disheartened.

Seeing the disappointment on his face, I extended my hand and placed it on his. He looked at me and smiled. He gently placed my hand in his and held it; all the while we were looking at each other.

This was a moment between us and we were lost in each other but better sense prevailed when I withdrew my hand, albeit gently, making him snap out.

"Ohhh...I forgot to serve you the red wine." He said as he got up from his chair.

"Jacques I don't drink." I said trying to stop him. I did drink very little on occasions and I definitely didn't want tonight to be an occasion.

"But it is supposed to be served with red meat. They both compliment each other. Try it...just a little." He said before walking in the kitchen. He walked back with a couple of glasses and a bottle of wine.

"Taste it...its nice." He said as he handed me a half filled glass of wine. He poured him one too and then we clinked the glasses before sipping on the wine. He was right, the wine tasted great with red meat.

We continued talking, eating and within no time, the food was over but we weren't done with the wine. We were soon into our spirits and started talking like we usually used to. We poured small drinks for us and continued talking.

Jacques with his sense of humor and boyish charm made me giggle and laugh with his jokes. It was turning out to be an entertaining evening.

I finished my second drink, a larger one than the first and kept holding the empty glass in my hand. Seeing that, he gently placed his hand under mine, holding the glass and then poured some more. Before I could stop him, the glass was almost full and I just kept quiet.

"Rhea...I like you...." He said as he sipped on the wine.

"I like you too." I replied, my tone indicating my casualness about the word 'like'.

"Umm...No...I meant I like you." He said before gently holding my hand.

"Jacques...No...I am married. You know it is wrong" I replied as I turned my face away from him.

"I know...perhaps that's what is stopping you..." He replied.

"I have liked you ever since we first talked outside the store. We've bonded so much ever since. We might be from different worlds but the connection we share is far stronger and far beyond that." He said as he gave my hand a gentle squeeze. I closed my eyes as I felt the warmth of his hands.

"That rainy evening was special for me and I will cherish it and all the moments I've had with you. I know you like me too Rhea...just say it." He appealed to me.

"This is not right Jacques....I can't do this." I replied, putting up a feeble resistance.

"What seems wrong isn't necessarily wrong." He said.

"I think I should leave." I said as I backed out my hand. Just as I said that, the music playing in the background stopped, adding to the tension in the atmosphere which was so thick, one could cut it with a knife. I kept staring at him, wanting to say more, much more but just couldn't muster the strength to do it.

With two full drinks down my stomach and a half of the third, I started to get tipsy just a little bit. I knew this was my limit since I didn't have tolerance for more.

I realized it was time to leave not only because of feeling high but also the few tense moments that happened between us.. He requested me to sit for some more time but I decided to go now before things changed.

He agreed but with reluctance. He carried the dishes and I carried the wine and the glasses in the kitchen. He walked me to the door and I thanked him for the evening. Just as I was about to open it, I felt his hand on my shoulder and I froze. He gently pulled on my shoulder turning me around to face him.

"I forgot to serve you the dessert." He said before he placed his one hand on my right arm and his other sneaked to my waist and gently held it and within a second his lips were on mine. My eyes stayed open from the shock from the abruptness of his move. I thought I would leave this place unscathed with my morality intact and if he wanted to make a move, he would've made it during the dinner.

All these thoughts started vanishing when he closed his lips on mine and started kissing me. He gently squeezed my waist, tempting me to respond and I did when I closed my eyes and kissed him back. He grabbed my waist tighter, pulling me closer to him and I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him deeper.

I could hear our breaths quicken as we both embraced him for the steamiest kiss I had ever received in my life. Still kissing me, he pulled me away from the door and took me to the couch and I could feel my chance of being a faithful wife slipping away.

"Ummm...No...Please don't...Please...Ummm." I said, trying to break the kiss, trying to get away from him. My words said one thing but my body didn't; as much as I tried getting away, I didn't move an inch. My inner turmoil was manifesting physically as I just couldn't withdraw.

All the thoughts I ever had about this came rushing into my mind; my marriage, my life, my beliefs and my needs; needs of a woman. I felt his hands on my cheeks, pulling me in for a kiss and at that moment I felt like I was sinking.

bdrew86
bdrew86
825 Followers