The French Connection Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaahh...Haaaaa...Haaaaaa....Aaahhh..." I screamed as little orgasmic bombs exploded in my head as he rapidly thrust his cock in and out of my pussy. His balls slapped against my puffed up wet pussy making the lewd slapping noise. My moans, his grunts and the slapping noises of our genitals reverberated across his small bedroom.

I locked my fingers around his neck and looked at him, hollering as he fucked me senseless. From his point of view, he could see my orgasmic face, with wide eyes, a gaping open and loud screams coming out of it.

"Yess...Yess....Ohhh yesss." I moaned as Jacques continued drilling me, making me orgasm so soon. With two back to back orgasms, I was dazed and amazed at his skill and the way he was fucking me right now, I knew I had to brace for several orgasms more.

He let go off my thighs before pulling out of me. He straddled my chest before slapping his cock on my breasts a couple of times before wriggling its piss slit on my nipple. He placed his cock between my boobs and I pushed them together.

The slimy coat of the lubricants and my juices made his cock slide back and forth smoothly. He pulled on my nipples, making me squirm and moan as he kept fucking my tits. I had rarely been tit fucked by Varun since he preferred either a blowjob or my pussy and Jacques' fondness for my tits and the novelty of the position turned me on even more.

My open and parted bra flapped around my tits as he thrust his cock hitting my chin with each forward thrust. I felt so dirty at the moment; lying on my lover's bed, completely naked except for a bra which was a namesake piece of clothing on me.

I was in bed with a foreigner from half way around the world in his house which was just a couple of floors above mine in a building that I had lived for the past 5 years. I had tossed my fidelity, my reputation and my ethos down the very window that Jacques closed a few minutes ago before he started making love to me, rather fucking me. I pushed aside all rational thoughts and focused completely on our bodies.

He grabbed my head and raised it before pushing his cock inside my mouth. I gagged as I felt the bitter lubricants and wanted to pull his condom out and throw it away but I knew this was only momentary as his cock would find its way back into my pussy soon.

He grabbed the head board of the bed, as he thrust his cock in to my mouth, fucking it. I had my pussy, my tits and now my mouth fucked in just a matter of minutes and did I enjoy it or what! He pulled his cock out of my mouth, moved forward a little till his balls hung right above my lips.

I opened my mouth before he placed his nut into it and I began sucking it. I swirled my tongue around it, making his soft little marble roll around in my mouth. I opened my mouth wider trying to fit the other one. My mouth sucked on his balls while my hands caressed his smooth, taut butt. I sneaked my middle finger in to his butt crack and gently massaged his asshole, making his cock twitch above my face.

He pulled out of my mouth and got back between my legs to continue where he had left off. He pushed my left leg away, widening the gap between my legs. He raised my right leg and placed it on his chest before slowly pushing his cock back into my gaping cunt.

He started fucking me, this time slower than previously. My foot was resting on his chest and my toe was just a couple of inches away from his mouth. I teasingly wriggled my toe in his face and he immediately popped it inside his mouth and started sucking it.

"Ummmm....haaaa..." I moaned as the never teased before nerve endings of my foot got active from his erotic stimulation. He ran his tongue along the length of my foot, before sucking on each of my toe; the whole time looking at me with maddening lust as his cock pistoned in and out of my gaping cunt making filthy slick noises.

He put my leg down and pushed on my back making me turn to my left side. I pulled my knees closer to my body getting into a fetal position. Still kneeling, he positioned himself behind my butt and then again slowly pushed his cock back inside me.

"Aaah....yeahhh...tight." He grunted as my closed legs added to the friction. He grabbed my butt for support and started fucking me again. His grunts grew louder with my moans as we indulged in a bout of frenzied coitus on his bed. The wooden bed started shaking and creaking loudly as me and my lover fucked on it.

Jacques raised my leg a little, sneaking his hand in between my thighs to find my clit. I moaned louder and my body shivered as his fingers toyed with my clit and his cock stimulated the nerves inside me.

"Aahh...No....ohhh shit...ohhh..Naaaa..." I moaned as I felt the orgasm surge in me. I couldn't recall the last time I had cum so soon and so many times in just one session. He slowed down as my pussy tightened for an orgasm. He stayed still with his cock still buried inside my pussy as I shook and shivered from the orgasm.

I let out a long sigh as the orgasm ended. I opened my eyes and saw him smiling at me. His beautiful disarming smile was in stark contrast to the animalistic lust with which he had taken me. Small droplets of sweat had accumulated on his forehead, some trickling down his cheek. A thin layer of sweat covered his heaving chest adding sheen to his fair white skin.

Seeing and feeling him so close to me made me realize the contrast between us. Two continents, two nations, two languages and two distinct cultures and yet we both so well understood each other's bodies.

Since we had started making love, very few words had been spoken but we made sweet love like a beautifully choreographed dance, a well oiled engine, a well gelled team; it felt as if we had been doing this for ages. I felt so comfortable in his presence, not just in bed but otherwise too. There was no shame, no inhibitions, no hiding but just pure, unbridled lust and pleasure.

He lowered his head on my tit and slowly and gently sucked on it. I pulled him up to kiss him, wriggling and rolling my tongue around his. He moved up to my forehead and gently scooped a drop of sweat pooled on it with his tongue. He smiled at me as he relished it before lowering his head towards my mouth. I too reciprocated my gently licking off some of his sweat before kissing him.

As he slowly withdrew from my pussy, I turned on my back and straightened my body before spreading my legs. He got between my legs slowly placing his cock at the entrance of my hole. He lowered his body on to mine, grabbing my shoulders from under my arms.

He lowered his mouth on mine to kiss me as I wrapped my arms around his neck to welcome him. As we kissed gently, I felt his cock twitch against my waiting cunt. Without breaking the kiss, he moved to align his cock and my pussy before pushing the head and then the shaft inside me.

"Haaaaa..." I gasped as his thick, long rod stuffed me yet again. In spite of taking him inside me so many times in the last few minutes, I still didn't seem to be getting used to his cock.

As I threw my head back and closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of being stretched out, Jacques focused his attention to my neck; gently kissing and licking my nape before coming back up to kiss me. My hands caressed his butt, pushing it further into me.

Just a few minutes ago we were fucking like a couple engulfed by maddening lust but right now, we made love like a couple madly in love with each other; stealing short, tender kisses. I just loved the tenderness of the moment and the change of pace.

He lowered his hands to my butt and grabbed it and started stroking harder. He grabbed my ass cheeks and squeezed them hard as he pounded my pussy hard. My hands scratched his butt, digging into his flesh, pulling him closer.

"Aaahhh...Haaa....Aaaahh..." I screamed, pushing my legs straight up and curling my toes. My hands scratched his back making him grunt in pain and forcing him to thrust harder, pushing his face into my neck.

He slowed down before stopping. He raised himself and rested on his knees, letting my legs rest over his thighs before resuming stroking me. He brought his hand over to my face and gently pinched my nose, making me giggle.

He gently caressed my lips with his thumb a couple of times before inserting it in my mouth and I hungrily sucked on it. He removed his thumb out of my mouth and wriggled it over my clit. I moaned and arched my back as he stimulated the most sensitive part of my body.

He lowered his head down to my breasts and sucked on each of my nipple before coming up and kissing me.

He broke the kiss, disengaged and then patted on my butt and said, "Doggie".

"Ohh...so you know that word." I said, smiling devilishly at him.

"Everyone knows that word." He said, smirking at me before sliding my bra off my shoulders. I pulled it off me and threw it away.

I was pleasantly surprised, impressed and amazed at how well he was mixing things up. I had always thought that a couple of orgasms and two at the maximum three positions were my limit and Varun lasted equally long.

But this young lad had survived my two long and two short blowjobs and had fucked me hard in 4 positions besides the foreplay without cumming even once and was still going strong. I on the other hand had 3 or 4 orgasms, frankly I stopped counting. The score was heavily tilted against me but I wasn't complaining.

I got on my fours, spread my legs, jutting my ass outwards. I lowered my butt and arched my back beautifully getting in to the position perfectly. He kneeled next to me on the bed and started caressing my butt.

He lowered his head and placed gently kisses my soft, tender butt cheeks. He slid his hand between my legs and caressed my pussy, gently moving his hand up and down the entire length of my nether lips.

"Ummmm....." I sighed as I felt his two thick fingers slid inside my pussy. He moved them in and out, side to side and in circular motions, caressing every sensitive nerve inside me. I felt his thumb gently caressing my butt hole making me moan louder.

With his other hand, he slapped my butt, at first gently to gauge my reaction. My small moan in response to the slap encouraged him to slap again, this time a little harder deriving a proportionally loud moan from me. Seeing me enjoying the spanking, he continued slapping my ass as he intensified his fingering.

His fingers were probing my insides thoroughly and his thumb was caressing and fingering my butt. My head was hanging low, deep long moans were escaping from my mouth which grew louder as I felt his tongue circling on my ass hole rather than his finger, which he shoved inside my pussy.

I jumped and yelled as Jacques found my g-spot and he too realized it. Focusing his attention on it, he fingered me hard, rubbing against it. His other hand moved under me and flicked and pinched my clit and his mouth kept rimming my butt hole.

The perfect oral and manual stimulation brought me my nth orgasm of the night. Rather than slowing down, Jacques continued fingering me as my body turned and twisted from the massive orgasm.

"Jacques...baby...pleasseee fuck me...!" I pleaded to him as my orgasm ended. I wanted more...more...and simply more.

With me still on my fours, Jacques stepped behind me and grabbed my ass before penetrating me. He held on to my butt and started fucking me in deep medium paced strokes. I heard him spit and a second later felt the warm, slick glob of saliva falling on my butt hole and trickle down to my butt as he picked up pace.

I pushed my ass back towards him as we fucked in unison, synchronizing our strokes perfectly. I had closed my eyes and just enjoyed the feeling his cock gave me. I moved my hand below me, sneaking up between us and started fondling his balls as they moved back and forth along with the shaft. As

I continued fondling his balls, I realized that he had stopped moving and it was I doing all the moving. I pushed backwards harder and faster with each passing thrust, making my bangles cling rhythmically and his balls slap harder against my swollen pussy.

He placed his left foot flat on the bed, grabbed my waist tight and started fucking me faster. My head hung low and my sighs turned to moan as Jacques turned on the heat.

In between his rapid thrusts, he jabbed his cock inside me to the hilt. The sudden jab shocked me as I threw my head and my long lustrous hair back. Seeing the opportunity he bunched my hair in his hands and started pummeling me as ruthlessly as before.

My back was arched as he pulled on my shoulder with his hand, my head was pointing upwards as my hairs were pulled back hard. My fingers were resting on my bed as I tried to support myself and my entire body shook with the hard and fast strokes of my lover. My eyes were closed and my mouth was wide opened as I moaned 'Ahh..Ahhh...Ahh' rhythmically with his hard strokes.

He pushed me down making my left cheek rest on the bed, making my ass prop upwards. He fondled my fleshy butt as he moved in and out fluidically.

"Spread you ass Rhea...Spread it baby." He moaned as he drilled me. I complied, brining my hands to my butt and spreading my ass cheeks. I felt like a filthy bitch and rightly so because I was being fucked like one at the moment. He gently caressed my butt hole with his thumb before inserting its tip in to it. I squirmed at the anal invasion but he wasn't done yet. He lowered his hand between my legs and pinched my clit making me howl.

He had both my holes plugged, one with his thick cock and the other with his thick thumb, both moving in and out at the same time. He had awkwardly positioned himself almost like a crab as he drilled my pussy, fingered my butt and pinched my clit but he made it look so easy.

My orgasm was drawing close and I pushed my butt harder against his crotch, making his balls slap violently against my pussy. I felt my Mangalsutra prick my soft breasts as I pushed my chest further down to prop up my ass further more.

"Aaaaahhh......yessss...huhhhh...." I moaned as I came again. Even after cumming so many times, the intensity of each subsequent orgasm hadn't waned even a bit.

After such a long and furious bout of sex, I was reduced to a pile of sweating, moaning mess and I wanted to stop but Jacques' unrelenting assault encouraged me to carry on. He had unleashed the insatiable bitch inside me.

He pulled out of me with an audible 'plop' and moved forward. I crawled back a little, making room for him between me and the headboard.

He kneeled in front of my face, his cock touching my lips gently. I knew what he wanted but the condom was a hindrance. I didn't want to taste the bitter condom lubricants but wanted to savor the flavor of his raw cock. I pulled the condom off his cock and threw it away before opening my mouth.

His cock pushed aside my lips, passed my teeth before sliding down my tongue and hitting the back of my mouth before pulling back out.

He bunched up my hair in his hand as he fucked my mouth. I savored the salty pre-cum as his cock oozed more and more of it. I was still on my fours as I had been minutes ago but now Jacques had changed places, from banging me from behind, he was banging me from the front. His balls were slapping against my pussy moments earlier but they were now slapping against my chin.

He pulled out of my mouth, pushed on my back and got between my legs. I raised my legs and spread them wide as he pushed his cock back inside again, this time without cover. I felt no sense of alarm, no fear of the consequences as he fucked me raw.

He placed my legs on his shoulder, grabbed my waist and went to town with me, fucking me harder and deeper than ever. I felt his strokes getting erratic, his cock twitched inside me and I felt his body get stiffer with each stroke. Finally...Finally my lover was reaching his destination.

He pulled out of me and kneeled over my stomach and stroked his cock violently over my tits. I pushed them together waiting for his release.

"Aaahhh.....yeaahhh....Rheaaaaa" Jacques grunted loudly as he came, ejecting his load over my tits; his cock squirted rope after rope of thick cum which pooled over my tits. As his body jerked violently, some of his cum flew straight into my face.

"Yeaahh....Aaahhh...Haha..." I reacted to the cum shower. I looked down at myself to find an unbelievable sight. My tits were covered in a coat of thick cum, trickling down the side of my tits. Just a couple of inches above my breasts was his cock, still spurting cum. I could feel some cum trickle down my cheek and also a small glob on my lips. I licked it with my tongue and savored its salty tangy flavor.

"Haaaaaa...." He sighed as his orgasm ended. He looked down at me with a smile on his face which displayed pure orgasmic bliss. He stepped forward, bringing his cum leaking cock closer to my mouth. I opened my mouth and popped his cock inside, savoring his thick ejaculate. I sucked hard, sucking out the last drop of cum from his balls. I scooped some of the cum pooled on my tits with his cock and licked on it like a dirty whore.

I placed his slowly shrinking cock in between my cum covered tits and stroked it a couple of times, coating his entire cock with cum before sucking and licking it completely.

Jacques got off me and walked over to the bathroom. I stayed there, spreading the cum on my body with my slender little finger, waiting for him to come back. He came back with a towel and stood next to the bed, near my head. He started wiping the cum off my body with towel, rubbing it a little deeper on my nipples.

I noticed drops of cum pool on the tip on his now flaccid cock and some cum stains on its side. Instead of using the towel, I decided to use my mouth and moved forward and started sucking his soft, shrunken manhood, sucking out the last drops of his nectar and cleaning it nicely while he rubbed the towel on my pussy harder. I was sucking his limp cock but it still felt great in my mouth.

He walked out to the living room and fetched my clothes. I in the meanwhile picked up my bra which had been thrown in one corner of the room in the sexual frenzy and wore it. I picked up the panty and wore it before fetching my hair brush.

I stood in front of the mirror, brushing my dishelved hair wearing just my lingerie. Jacques stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and gently kissed my neck and cheeks. As he stepped away and sat on the couch completely naked, he watched me get dressed as I draped the sari around my body delicately and gracefully like an Indian woman does.

When I was done dressing up, he wrapped the cum soaked towel around his waist and stepped in front of me. He gently held my face in his hands and raised it to kiss me. I stood on my toes trying to stand up to him as I experienced the best kiss of my life. As we broke the kiss, Jacques placed his arm on my shoulder, pulling me towards him and we walked slowly to the door.

"Can you please check if someone is standing in the corridors?" I asked Jacques as we stood behind the door.

He nodded before opening the door and walking out. I saw him look around and the peep on the lower and the upper floors before walking back inside.

"There is a man on the lower floor talking on a cell phone." He said as he closed the door behind me.

There was no way I could risk being seen coming out of Jacques' house at that time of the night and as much as I tried covering up, I still had the freshly fucked look on my face which even I blind man would make out.

"I guess I'll just wait here for ten minutes before I can go back home." I said as I sat on the couch, fidgeting with my fingers.

"Hmmmm...then what do we till then?" Jacques asked. I looked at him to see him smile faintly.

More than 10 minutes later....

"I have to go home....Aaahhh...." I moaned.