The French Maid Outfit

Story Info
She is bound by a man she thinks is her boyfriend.
2.9k words
4.46
180.3k
62
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ug
Ug
389 Followers

Nick was 30 today. Julie his girlfriend, soon to be wife, had thrown a big fancy dress party for him. There was no main theme to it, just come dressed up, the wilder the better. The music was loud and the drinks flowed freely. Nick had opted for a cowboy outfit, which made him look a little daft, whilst Julie had settled for a short French maid outfit. It was getting close to midnight, and Julie was getting slightly horny. Nick had been coming up to her all night, and had repeatedly slid his hand up the back of her skirt, groping her ass. She had known that other guys had seen this too and been getting a good eyeful of her thighs and backside. But mixed with the booze, this little bit of exhibitionism wasn’t too bad, but she would want something o tide her over until after the party.

She looked around the guests for her Nick. There he was chatting to a few friends, loudly and probably just a little drunk. She leaned in close and whispered into his ear so his friends wouldn’t hear. “I’m going upstairs. Want to come?”

Nick was drunk and in the middle of a brag to his friends about his latest role in his job and the wages he was pulling in, that he didn’t fully hear or comprehend what his girlfriend whispered in his ear. Maybe it was for another drink, afterall his glass was emptying quickly and he nodded and grinned.

Danny looked around the house. It was a friend of a friends big 30 and it was some lame fancy dress party. Of course the booze was free, and there was definitely some very good looking women dressed up with little costumes, uniforms or less. He liked the look of some of them and despite the beer flowing it didn’t stop his hard on. He had dressed as a police officer, complete with mirror sunglasses, flat cap, cuffs and a fake gun. He was bored; it was late and had decided to see if there was anything worth stealing from the place. The music was still loud and he was surprised that the real police hadn’t been called out yet. As he walked round the upper floors of the house, he tried different doors; most were locked, or had nothing much worth taking, or things too big just to walk out with.

He opened the next door and there was something that made his cock ring out and his balls fly to his stomach. Lying on the bed in front of him was a woman with a black French maid outfit on. He licked his dry lips and coughed. She didn’t move. He checked to see if anyone was paying attention, but everyone was on the lower floors. He licked his lips again and moved into the room, closing the door behind him.

Julie lay still. She had been waiting for 10 minutes for Nick and this had just excited her even more. Biting her lip she kept her eyes closed and feigned sleep. Thank God she had decided on not going back downstairs.

He moved slowly towards the bed, feeling his heart beating strongly in his chest. Looking down he took in every detail about her. Her soft blond shoulder length hair, small pert breasts, a little white apron, the flared skirt of her dress, the black stockings peeking so invitingly from beneath. He reached down grinning and ran his hand up the back of her leg, lifting her skirt up as he did. She didn’t stir and he grinned happily at the little pair of black panties underneath. He cupped his hand round one buttock and gave it a squeeze. Nothing. He squeezed a bit harder, but she still didn’t respond. He knew he shouldn’t do what his mind was planning, but the beer and his dick egged him on.

He returned to the door, and despite her being completely out of it, he turned the key as quietly as possible. He reached down and removed the cuffs from his belt and advanced towards the bed. Danny knew for this next part he had to be as careful as possible. If she woke while he was still trying to restrain her then there would be hell to pay. Lifting each of her arms, he gently placed them above her head, cuffing her slim wrists through the wrought iron bed head. Dan held his breath as he worked, fearing if he breathed to loud it would awaken her.

Julie remained passive to him. They hadn’t used cuffs for sometime. She forced herself to keep a straight face. “Don’t smile! Don’t smile!” she repeated to herself. This was going to be a fuck to remember.

Reaching down Dan pulled the bow from her apron and slid it off. He screwed the apron up, but left the ties hanging either side. This was the part he was dreading doing, but he didn’t want her screaming for help. He opened her mouth and quickly shoved the apron in. She was making murmuring protests, but was not awake enough to realise what was happening. Swiftly he tied them behind her head. Removing his tie was the final piece and he quickly blindfolded her eyes with it. She was coming to and he could her protesting behind her gag, but if any noise carried from the room, it was easily drowned by the music downstairs.

Something nagged in the back of Julie’s mind. Nick wouldn’t use gags as he enjoyed her panting, cursing and cries. Maybe he didn’t want the guests knowing what was happening or maybe he had just drunk a bit too much. Whatever he was thinking she knew to play along, it was his birthday afterall.

Dan went back to the door and checked it was still locked before returning to the bed. She was squirming away, her protests getting louder as she began to realise her restraints. He took off his pants and stood at the side of the bed admiring the way her skirt was riding up. It was time to let her know what was going to happen, he reached forward and pushed his hand between her thighs. She shouted a protest from behind the apron gag, thrashing her legs. Grabbing the front of her low plunging neckline he tugged and ripped at the front of her dress exposing a lacy edged bra. He could hear her screaming and begging behind the gag. He pulled the front of the cup down and lowered his head to lick teasingly at her nipple. She thrashed around on the bed as his lips sucked her nipple into his waiting mouth. Climbing more onto the bed, he used some of his body weight to hold her down. He reached his hand back and slapped her thigh. Not hard enough to mark, but enough to get her attention. She lay back, quietly, her body rigid as Danny’s mouth suckled at her breast. His hand moved along her body and quickly slipped up her dress. He could still feel how tense she was, as her body tried to stiffen even more against his exploring hand. He lifted his head from her breast and observed her reaction to his hand exploration below.

Julie gasped for breath as she felt his hand exploring her inner thighs and pussy. She was so turned on. She trembled as his finger pulled the crotch aside and whimpered behind her gag as his fingers delved deep into her. His fingers slowley fucked her, his thumb rubbing her clit. God it felt good. Then his hand was gone.

Dan got off the bed and had a look at a cabinet next to a small washbasin. On it was a selection of items, and quickly seeing the right bottle selecting it and returned to his victim. He grabbed a few pillows and moved them down the bed to her waist. Grabbing her body he flipped her over and onto her front, her backside pushed into the air by the pillows with him quickly mounting behind her. Turning her over her legs Dan used his knees to prevent her closing them again.

What was with him tonight? First the gag and blindfold now the ripping of her dress. Doubt kept flicking into Julies mind, but each time it was quickly quieted by her body’s needs. She wanted a good fuck more than a think.

He pushed the skirt of her maid uniform up around her waist and gripping the sides of her panties ripped them from her body. Her grinned at the sight of her struggling beneath him. A beautiful smooth ass was presented to him and below that small blonde curls inviting him to violate her. All of this was sexily framed by the thin wisps of material from her dress and the garter and dark stockings. Grabbing the bottle, he poured baby-lotion over her backside before taking his hand and massaging it into her. She screamed against the coldness of it hitting her ass and screamed again as his hand began to rub it into her ass and pussy. Her protests became quieter as he continued to work the fluid into her as she became slightly used to his fingers. He worked the oil in further, pushing into her entrances with his fingers, hearing her wince slightly each time. He gripped her hips roughly and grabbing his cock he moved forward and pushed against her oiled cunt. “Here I come baby!”

That wasn’t Nick’s voice. A cold wave of horror shot through her body. This wasn’t Nick! She immediately shouted out and started to thrash harder against her bonds but he had her pinned with her ass in the air, and with that she felt him enter her oiled cunt.

She was an amazing fit. The oil allowed him to enter her quickly and fast. She wasn’t too tight and the liberal amount of oil he had used prevented any friction. He heard her gasp from behind the gag as he repeatedly slid into her. Pushing in as deep as he could, he held himself deep inside before withdrawing and commencing yet another assault. He lifted himself up from a kneeling position and squatted behind her, aiming deeper, feeling his balls almost entering her blonde trimmed bush. He could no longer hear the music from downstairs. All he could hear was the sound of her groaning from her stuffed mouth as he thrust inside and the sound of his heart beating in his chest.

Julie fought for air behind her gag. This guy was bigger than Nick, not by much, but certainly enough to enter new ground. She felt him grinding deep inside on his deepest pushes. He was fucking her in a different way to Nick. Whoever this was just wanted to fuck her and nothing more.She could feel her body betraying her, she was enjoying this on some level and she begged and hoped her boyfriend wouldn’t come in.

He continued to fuck her, bringing himself closer with each push inside. He steadied himself as he felt himself ready to cum. Pausing, he thought he could feel her trying to push back onto him. Could she really want this? He held himself still and waited to see. There it was. She pushed back onto him, not completely sinking him inside her, but slowly fucking his dick. Despite being so close to cumming, Dan gritted his teeth and held himself poised over her, allowing her to dictate the pace. Her thrusts got quicker and Dan had difficulty holding himself back. She couldn’t quite get him as deep as she wanted but she was certainly responding to it. He could hear her panting behind the mask whilst she fucked him. He continued to hold himself still, gritting his teeth against cumming. She was now moaning freely as she pleasured herself with him. Dan couldn’t hold any more. As she went to sink onto him he pushed in deep and hard, thrusting only a couple of times before he felt his balls implode. He had her waist tightly gripped as he came, pouring his fluid into her quivering body. Behind her gag she gave out a half muffled scream and groan as her body surrendered. He remained buried inside her until the last of his cum emptied, before collapsing onto the bed behind her.

She lay still. Whoever he was hadn’t used a condom. She had never even allowed Nick to enter her let alone cum inside. Julie thoughts raced. Was she going to get pregnant, was he going to leave. Who the fuck was he?

Lying there listening for a few minutes to her, he could hear her heavy breathing. She hadn’t changed position or tried to move and he admired the way her swollen lips showed clearly. His hand went of its own accord to check on his dick. It was still hard. He gripped it and though about fucking her again. Why not? She enjoyed it. He climbed up behind her again. She knew he was behind her and slowly shook her head as he mounted her again. He could feel how wet she now was inside. He began to savagely fuck her. Ramming himself deep inside, he could feel how saturated she was.

She lay still feeling his veined cock slamming into her again and again. He was rougher than before, but she was certainly a lot moister. She could feel her knees weakening as another wave began to build up through her body. Nick wouldn’t fuck like this. Nick was the archetypical ‘nice guy’, not doing anything to hurt her, making sure that she was always OK. Not being used like meat or a fuck object.

He wanted something more. He began to pound against her, fucking roughly, riding her like an animal as he raped her willing body. She started to moan again as he fucked and Dan loved the muffled sound as he ploughed firmly into her begging cunt.

Whatever she was feeling, she was getting off on it. She groaned against the gag again and Dan felt her cunt squeeze hard against his prick as a wave of lust sped though her. As he waited for her passion to subside he looked down to see the star of her ass between her pure white buttocks and knew he had to have it. He had never had anal sex with a woman before and the way she screamed when he pushed against her ass he knew neither had she.

Whatever cloud she had been floating on from the last orgasm, she swiftly returned to normality as she felt him move up and between her ass. She started to shout out, the sound muffled from behind the gag. She could feel him pushing into her. She screamed again and again. She thought about Nick and how she wished it was him behind her. She shouted as loud as she could as he started to enter her.

It didn’t stop him. He pushed forward and felt the head of his dick pop into her still oiled backside. He held himself steady and waited for her protests to calm down before he renewed his assault. Sinking deeper into her made her wail behind the gag but Dan relished the feel of how tight this new hole was. He could feel her body trying to expel this intruder as it repeatedly thrust inside. Fucking her with renewed vigour Dan began to pound against her ass. He could feel his balls slapping against her soaked pussy lips. It was too much for him to bear and with an animalistic grunt emptied himself once more. He held her steady as he filled her bowels and waited for his heart to slow back down again.

Julie lay still as he finished himself on. The pain had been bad at first. A stretching feeling, burning and then a strangeness had crept through her body. She had felt him fucking her ass, but she was also aware of each ridge in his dick, the feel of rough hairy balls slapping and rubbing against her sex. The last moments had been pleasurable.

Pulling out Dan wiped his spent cock onto the back of her hitched outfit and dressed himself. She lay still with her ass pushed into the air. Her skin glistened from a mixture of oil, cum and sweat. It had soaked her inner thighs dampening the already dark stockings and garter belt

He grabbed a cigarette from his shirt pocket and lit it. Should he leave her like that? The tie and cuffs were untraceable. If he removed the gag she may scream for help, or the blindfold removed might let her get a good glimpse of her attacker. Hell, someone else might want to have a ride. With that Dan left the room and her life.

Julie lay still. She had listened to him dressing, smoking and leaving. She could hear the sound of the party downstairs still going strong. Lying exhausted on the bed she realised that the music was loud because the stranger had left the door open. She ran the last 15 minutes through her head, exploring what she experienced and how she had felt. How her body had betrayed her and how she was going to explain this to Nick.

The door closed.

“Well! Well! What have we got here?”

It wasn’t Nick

She heard the door lock.

Ug
Ug
389 Followers