The French Trip Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife gives in to exhibitionism.
2.9k words
4.54
28.1k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd only arrived in the South of France late the night before, but already Jo my sexy, blonde 40 year old wife was gagging for it.

We were driving along a fairly quiet road populated by overhanging trees with the Pyrenees providing a dramatic backdrop. Jo was dressed in a short blue skirt, white button down top which was undone giving me a very distracting view of her cleavage and ample 34DD tits. She started reapplying her deep red lipstick, running her tongue along her vampiric lips and gently rubbing her tits through the fabric of her top.

I was having difficulty concentrating on the road, but Jo didn't care.

"I feel naughty," she said. "Naughty and horny."

To further illustrate the point she placed one of her hands inside her red silky balcony bra and started massaging one of her nipples. My cock danced in my trousers straining to be free. Jo let out a little moan and hitched her skirt up to reveal her matching red panties. Then she placed her other hand inside her knickers and started rubbing her pussy.

As she began moaning to the rhythm of her hand my cock became rock hard. I wanted to shag her there and then, but there was nowhere to pull over.

What she did next shocked me. She removed her top and took off her bra. The road was narrow and twisting. If anybody came the other way now, at the speed we were going, they would have quite the view.

Her actions only increased the rigidness in my already raging hard member. Several cars went past on the other side of the road without incident. Their drivers concentrating too much on the hairpin bends to notice my naughty sexy wife. But then the road narrowed further and a lorry driver flashed his lights at us indicating we could go first around a particularly tight bend.

I thought Jo would at least roll her top back up but instead she told me to, "Go really slow." I obeyed, Jo is such a hottie and when she's in this kind of mood I feel powerless to resist any request however outrageous.

I shifted the car into a low gear and sloth like approached the lorry. As we got within a few metres Jo looked directly at the driver and taking a finger salivated on it before flicking both nipples. The driver, stunned by what he was seeing initially, quickly regained his composure, honked his horn and broke into a round of applause. Jo winked at him and gave a little wave.

Instead of being angry with her I was overcome with lust and desire.

"Are you okay hubby?"

"Yes," I stammered.

She reached for my cock.

"Oh I think your little man toy wants to come out to play. Were you a little turned on by what your naughty wife just did?"

I felt my face flush with embarrassment, but I had to admit I was ridiculously turned on by what she'd done.

"Yes, yes I was."

"I'm glad to hear it. Do you think the hunky French lorry driver was turned on by your wife's big tits."

"Yes, yes I really do."

"Do you think he got a stiffy looking at your naughty wife?"

"Yes, Jo, just like I did."

"Just like you did hey? Mmmm what would you like to do about it?"

"I'd like to shag you."

"Really? And do you think the French lorry driver wanted to shag your wife too?"

There was no denying it.

"Yes, Jo, I saw the desire in his eyes."

"Mmmm me too. I wander how big his cock is?"

That statement shocked me, but it also turned me on. Jo has a way of intoxicating me with her flirting, I get jealous and aroused at the same time and find I have no means to resist her charms.

As the road straightened out I saw in my rear view mirror the same lorry now behind us flashing his lights and honking his horn again. How the hell he'd managed to turn around so quickly I couldn't imagine. But when he pulled up alongside us Jo was giddy with excitement and in response flashed her panties at him.

It was all the encouragement he needed. He pulled in front of us. And a little further on indicated he was pulling over at a rest stop. I didn't know what to do. But Jo leaned over and flicked our indicator on as well.

"You're not serious?" I asked, heart now thumping in my chest.

"Feel my pussy sissy hubby and you'll know how serious I am."

I quickly did as I was told and brought our hire car directly behind the lorry and turned off the engine. Jo's pussy was soaking wet.

The lorry driver had now exited his vehicle and was heading towards us. He looked to be in his mid 50s - his hair was tinged with flecks of silvery grey. But he was very attractive and obviously looked after himself. Jo had no hesitation jumping out of the car and waving her finger at me to follow.

"Hello Mademoiselle, Monsieur. My name is Pascal." He said in perfect English with that amazingly sexy French accent.

Jo, still with her top down (she'd left her bra on the passenger seat) replied:

"Hello gorgeous, my name is Joanne or Jo or Dr Naughty to my friends, and this is my husband, Daniel, but you can call him Davina."

Addressing me, Pascal said: "You have very sexy wife, Davina. She very hot."

"Tell me about it."

By now I was caught up in the moment. Lost in desire and familiar feelings of jealousy, but unbelievably turned on. Pascal gestured we should follow him. Jo took my hand and squeezed my bottom. Pascal opened up the back of his lorry. It was overflowing with furniture. He flicked on an overhead light and towards the back of the vehicle was a stunning mahogany bed.

Within seconds Jo had undressed me. My cock stood to attention, relieved to be finally free of the constraints of my trousers and boxer shorts.

"Now my little sissy hubby tell Pascal what you'd like him to do to your wife."

This was it, I felt like the proverbial rabbit caught in the headlights. There's a moment in a marriage where a knowing wife can use her innate sexiness and femininity to make her husband do whatever she wishes. And as Jo grabbed hold of my cock and kissed me passionately I knew I'd give her whatever she wanted.

"Well, my sissy sexy hubby?"

"Pascal."

"Yes, mon cherie."

"Pascal, will you fuck my wife?"

"Why Davina I thought you'd never ask."

What happened next surprised even Jo. Pascal walked over kissed me on both cheeks and then knelt in front of me and kissed my cock running his tongue all the way along the shaft before taking my balls in his mouth.

"And when I finish with your sexy wife, I plunge my meaty French cock into your sexy English bottom."

My cock still swelling with what Pascal had just done to me suddenly went bolt upright and flooded with pre-cum. Jo saw my reaction and knew she'd won, again.

She beckoned Pascal over and kissed him passionately darting her tongue into his mouth as she began to undress him. When he was shirtless he ran his hands up Jo's thighs, took hold of Jo's red silky panties and pressed a couple of fingers into her pussy. Jo moaned, before stooping down and throwing her panties over to me.

"Here sissy hubby, put these on."

Like a zombie I immediately stepped into Jo's knickers. They were drenched. Feeling the damp gusset on my ball sac sent me into a newly discovered delirium. And Pascal was clearly excited.

"Ah a sweet transvestite. Lovely. Hold on a minute Dr Naughty."

Pascal moved a bookcase aside and opened a wardrobe. He then brought out some silk stockings and a basque.

"Here, sissy hubby," he drawled in his delicious French accent, '

"Put these on as well."

"What a good idea Pascal. Oh you are a sexy French man."

I complied. The black stockings felt incredible, my cock jumped out of Jo's panties as wearing the stockings and the gorgeous lacy red and black basque thrilled me. Jo was overcome with delight.

"Oh now you look really hot my sexy sissy husband."

As Jo removed the rest of Pascal's clothes I placed my fist around my cock. And when I saw the size of Pascal's gorgeous penis - all eight inches of it - I gasped, as did Jo, and started rubbing myself. My cock is only five or six inches.

Jo kissed Pascal again, first on the lips, then onto his nipples - Pascal's reaction was like mine when Jo does it to me - my nipples are hugely erogenous - he stirred with flagrant lust for her. Before she could go any further he started rubbing her pussy again and with each stroke Jo's moans grew more incessant as did my rubbing. I was so turned on by what was happening. I should have been hurt and angry but something primal in me was screaming with pleasure as this gorgeous hunk of a guy played with my sexy naughty wife. Besides the stockings and basque I was wearing and Jo's soaking panties were like little drops of the finest nectar tickling each cell in my body with wanton desire.

Then they were kissing again and Pascal was massaging my wife's tits. It was incredibly hot to watch. I know, I know I should have been going stir crazy, but instead their kissing and fondling was simply thrilling. When Pascal lifted Jo's skirt up, grabbed her tits and started to put his huge cock into my sexy wife from behind I lost it completely.

Jo was no standing over the bed, hands resting on the mattress as Pascal's lovely cock started sliding in and out of her. I don't know what came over me, but first I started kissing Jo's big tits and then, then as Jo turned round her head she could feel Pascal's tongue in her mouth, I lay directly underneath the action so I could see close-up Pascal's cock - a stranger's cock - filling my wife to the brim.

"Oh that's naughty hubby, but do you like the view?"

"Yes, my gorgeous sexy wife, I love it and I love wearing your panties as Pascal fucks you."

"Oh it'll be your turn soon sissy hubby."

That made me go insane with lust and I craned my neck so my tongue could flick Pascal's balls as he thrust deeper and deeper into my sexy wife. My actions spurred him on and he increased his tempo desperate now for relief. Jo's moaning was reaching fever pitch and soon we were both shouting expletives.

"Oh Pascal fuck me, fuck me big boy in front of my sissy hubby. Tell him hubby, tell him to fuck your naughty wife in front of you."

"Oh Pascal," I screamed, totally craving my own release now so turned on was I by what this gorgeous French hunk was doing to my wife, "Pascal, fuck my wife. Go on Pascal fuck her with your lovely big cock, fuck her and fuck her and fuck her until your cum is overflowing in her naughty pussy."

"Oh Davina, oh Jo here I come." Pascal gave three more thrusts before he erupted with pleasure. Jo screamed with delight and then immediately sat on my face.

"Right hubby fuck me with your tongue and eat Pascal's hot cream pie from my pussy."

Again that primal urge took over, my cock was bouncing up and down with excitement. I found Jo's clitoris quickly and felt instantaneously a flood of cum pour out into my mouth and dribble onto my lips and face.

"Oh fuck hubby that's really, really naughty. You are eating another guy's cum from your wife. Another guy's cum who has just fucked your sassy wife right in front while you wore my panties."

Jo's talk excited me still further. Pascal beginning to recover somewhat, now came onto the bed and started kissing Jo's tits, this was too much for Jo and she approached the precipice in a matter of seconds.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck boys that's it, that's fucking amazing. Fuck me, fuck me both of you."

Pascal's fingers rubbed Jo's clitoris alongside my tongue for a few more moments. And then...

"Oh, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fucking delicious. Oh what a fucking orgasm."

For a few minutes we all rested on the bed. Jo and Pascal flicking my nipples with their tongues and playing with my balls through Jo's silky panties. How I didn't suffer premature ejaculation I don't know. Even the slightest caress of my cock would have meant the end. But, rather abruptly Jo stopped and began playing with Pascal's nipples again, soon he was once more erect and then raring to go again as Jo plunged his cock into her mouth.

The effect on me was startling. I felt an overwhelming desire for this hunk of a guy and actually started kissing his lips. That sent both him and Jo into ecstasy.

"Oh that's hit my sissy hubby," Jo said, stopping giving oral to Pascal and coming up to exchange kisses with both of us. "Kiss Pascal my little sissy gay tranny hubby. That's it. now turn over and let Pascal fuck your tight little virgin ass while your naughty wife watches."

I turned over immediately. Pascal, fully erect once more and with Jo still kissing him, took what was left of his own cum from Jo's pussy and, using it as a lubricant, started to inch his was into my panty clad ass. He insisted I kept them on while he fucked me. So he simply moved the gusset aside before embarking on a journey to the centre of my earth.

I don't know what I expected really. Did it hurt? Yes, not at first, in fact the first couple of inches felt fucking amazing, after that the pain was excruciating until Pascal kindly stopped, let me get used to this strangeness and began moving inside me very, very slowly. As Jo flicked my nipples my excitement grew and intensified. For a while it was still uncomfortable, but then something changed and I felt, at first little waves of pleasure, and then bigger waves and then it was like a tsunami of desire took over as Pascal grabbed my ass and then ran his hands along the gorgeous silk stockings I was wearing.

"Oh fuck me Pascal, fuck me like you fucked my naughty wife right in front of me. Oh Pascal it was such a turn on seeing you fuck my wife and I loved the taste of your cum."

Jo looked delighted, this was going better than she could ever have imagined. She grabbed my cock and joined in with my chorus of approval.

"Oh you like that don't you my tranny sissy hubby. You liked watching Pascal fuck your hot, naughty wife and now you want to watch your wife get fucked by loads of guys, don't you sissy hubby?"

"Oh fuck, Jo, yes, yes, I loved watching Pascal fuck you and I love being fucked by him and now I just want to wear your lingerie all the time and watch as tons of guys fuck you as long as they fuck me as well."

Jo loved what I was saying and as Pascal's momentum went into overdrive she rubbed my cock expertly - I was really close now,

"Oh my little English sissy," said Pascal, "I fucked your naughty wife and came in her hot moist pussy and now I'm going to come in yours."

"Yes, Pascal, fuck my sissy hubby like you fucked me."

"Oh Pascal fuck me, kiss m,e fill me with your cum, like you filled my fucking naughty wife."

Pascal gave one more thrust, cried aloud and shot jets of hot cum into my ass - the sensation was overwhelming. I'd never experienced anything like it. It felt so erotic - this gorgeous hunk of a guy had fucked my wife and now he'd fucked me as well.

"Oh hubby, my little gay tranny hubby I think you liked that didn't you?"

"Oh fuck Jo yeah. It was wonderful. Oh Jo, oh Jo, I'm, I'm coming.. Fuck, fuck fuck me."

Jets of cum flew over Jo's tits dripping onto her nipples, immediately Pascal started drinking up every last drop and then before I knew what was happening he shared a cum kiss, my cum, with me.

Jo got her phone out and took sone pictures as I reciprocated and stooped down taking Pascal's lovely cock in my mouth. Gobbling up his remaining juices like a man in the desert finding an oasis of water. His cock tasted as good as it felt.

Then it was Jo's turn. She put a couple of fingers in my ass and brought out several dollops of Pascal's cum. She licked her fingers of every last speck and then shared Pascal's load with me in the most exotic kiss I've ever experienced.

We all collapsed on the satiated. Tangled up in each other's bodies. It was then the door opened and three gendarme's climbed inside.

"Sacre bleu! What have we here. A tranny, his wife and their lover?"

TO BE CONTINUED...