The French Trip Pt. 02

Story Info
Exhibitionist wife.
3k words
4.57
18.3k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gendarme's gave the impression they were used to this kind of shenanigans. One of them indicated we should all get dressed immediately. I fumbled about for my clothes, but couldn't find my boxer shorts - so I simply put my trousers over the silk stockings and Jo's panties I was wearing that were now filled with Pascal's cum.

Jo rolled her skirt down, Pascal seeing she now had none to wear quickly returned to the wardrobe and tossed her some black ruffled french knickers. The Gendarmes pretended to feign a lack of interest but their tented trousers, much to Jo's delight, gave them away. They wanted to fuck my wife too. Jo smiled flirtatiously as she slowly put her top back again, nipples protruding fiercely through the flimsy material.

Pascal, now fully clothed again, helped me out of the basque, it was nice feeling his warm hands upon me again, but my libido had now disintegrated.

One of the gendarme's said something in French to Pascal who nodded his agreement and then we all clambered back into the sunlight.

"Au revoir Dr Naughty, mon cherie."

And with that Pascal got back into his cabin, started the engine and pulled back out onto the highway.

"You two follow us s'il vous plait."

"Pardon." I replied.

"We need you to follow us monsieur or should I say mademoiselle?" They all laughed at his little joke. Even Jo sniggered.

Back in the car I started shaking.

"It's going to be okay hubby." Jo said, as she again, despite everything we'd just been through, took off her top and refastened her bra.

"They're arresting us and they've let monsieur le big cock go free."

"I know. Pity that, I was hoping we could persuade him to come back to the hotel."

"Jo, you're incorrigible!"

"I know. But you love me anyway."

By now it was late afternoon. We followed the police car for an hour down lonely country roads populated by evergreen trees and verdant hillsides. It was all impossibly pretty, but I couldn't enjoy it. I didn't know what was going to happen to us.

"Where the hell are they taking us?" I exclaimed as we left civilisation far behind. "This can't be the way to the police station."

"Relax hubby. Everything's going to be okay. I've got these remember," Jo pointed at her tits, "And this," she pointed at her pussy. "Oh and this." She raised her bottom. My wife has the most amazing ass. It's big, really big, considering how incredibly slim and sexy she is, but one look at her derriere when she's bending over and I think I'm the luckiest man alive. She's as sassy as an erotic movie when that thing starts moving.

"Do you really think you can use those as bargaining chips?"

"Do you not?"

"Oh I do, probably. The way you tease and flirt, almost certainly."

"Then relax. I thought Pascal was a hunk, but these three take masculinity to a whole new level."

I paled wondering what Jo was going to attempt to do to liberate us both. And I also felt those same stirrings of jealousy I feel once my libido has deflated. This is always the battle. When I'm fully aroused Jo can me do whatever she wants. I'll watch her take part in an orgy with half a dozen strapping guys, but once I've climaxed I hate myself and wonder what on earth I'm doing. Then within an hour I'm fantasying about the next time. It's all so confusing.

A little ahead of us the police car started climbing up a dizzying road. We followed - all the time getting further behind in our little Fiat. I was tempted to turn around and make a dash for freedom, but the police car was a BMW and we wouldn't have stood a chance.

Finally we reached the top of a clearing and the whole panorama of the pyrenees opened up before us. Then I spotted the police car slowing down and turning onto what looked like a huge country estate.

"Told you they weren't taking us to a police station," I said, somewhat overcome with anxiety.

Up ahead loomed a beautiful enormous chateau. Jo clapped her hands with delight.

"Wow what a fantastic place for a gang bang!"

"Do you really think that's why they've brought us here Jo?" I asked, feeling a stirring in my groin again and a few anxious palpitations in my heart.

"Gosh I hope so. I really want those hunky cops to fuck me all night...you'll get some action too my favourite tranny."

Despite those jealous pangs surfacing, once more my cock grew harder, I could feel my ball sac filling with excitement as it pressed against the cum soaked panties I was wearing.

The road turned into gravel as we pulled up outside the chateau. As soon as we were out of the car - one of the policemen put a pair of handcuffs on me, but Jo was able to walk freely inside without being manhandled. At least she spoke up for me.

"That won't be necessary officer - my sissy hubby will not give you any trouble."

"Oh mademoiselle you will have to prove it."

"Happy to." Jo said as we were led into a waiting area, a small study with a settee, a table full of erotic magazines and a bureau on which sat a fresh vase of flowers.

"Now hubby. I'm going to kiss these three hunks and they're going to kiss me and fondle my tits and you're not going to make a fuss. Understood?"

"Understood." I said rather forlornly.

"Understood what?"

"Understood Dr Naughty."

"Right, now boys before I pleasure you can you tell me your names please."

The gendarme nearest to Jo took off his hat to reveal a very un-French like mop of blonde hair. He couldn't have been older than 23 or 24.

"My name is Tor...my family are originally from Sweden, but we moved to France when I was a baby."

"Well Tor, you are gorgeous. Very young, but I bet very virile too. I'm going to kiss you now and I'd like you to take my top off and my bra and play with my tits."

I could see the pure lust in Tor's eyes as he obeyed my wife's instructions. Once Jo's breasts were free Jo kissed him passionately, sliding her tongue in and out of his mouth, the effect this had on Tor was immediate his hands were all over Jo's tits - she even allowed him to rub her pussy a bit through her skirt.

"Very, very good Tor...I look forward to eating your big cock shortly."

A stab of jealousy again. But at least Jo was working her magic. Maybe we could get out of this relatively unscathed.

Next up was the leader of the group.

"My name is Captain Jean Armistead and I love big derrieres."

"Well this could be your lucky day Jean."

And with that Jo bent over the bureau and invited the captain over to her for a closer inspection.

Jean was maybe 58 or 59, heading for retirement soon no doubt, he still had some black hair but most of it was shot through now with grey. However, he was strikingly handsome, a little overweight, but Jo often preferred an older man - even one with a little excess weight.

The captain began by slapping Jo's big sexy ass hard. I struggled to free myself, there was no way this bastard was going to do that again. But Jo loved it.

"Why captain I didn't think you had it in you, oh that was good. But how about doing it with your cock?"

Encouraged by Jo's sultry response the captain unzipped my wife's skirt and let it fall to the floor. Next he unzipped his own trousers, brought out a monster of a penis and, sliding Jo's new ruffled panties down, slapped her derriere again, but this time with his giant cock once, twice, three, four, a dozen times until Jo's ass was sprayed with pre-cum.

"Oh Jean why don't we all take this upstairs and you can slide that big French cock of yours right into my hot damp English pussy?"

The captain looked over at the gendarme who was holding me prisoner. A very good looking guy in his early 30s, with a shaved head and rippling muscles.

"Bertrand," the captain said, "Release him." Bertrand unfastened the handcuffs. I rubbed my wrists. Jo gave me a sultry wink.

"Come on sissy hubby, come and watch these French hunks fuck your wife, you know you want to."

Ever since the captain had slapped Jo's ass with his cock I'd felt that old familiar stirring of unbridled lust pouring into my body diminishing the jealous anxiety I always felt when my wife behaved like this.

I followed Jo and the gendarmes up the stairs. We entered a bedroom lavishly decorated in a regency style. A dressing table contained numerous sex toys - vibrators of all shapes and sizes, cock rings, dildos and butt plugs. A Louis XVI picture with Marie Antoinette looked down on a gilded bed covered with a mountain of sexy lingerie - french knickers, panties of every fabric imaginable, chemises, stockings, girdles, suspenders, bodices and basques. It was a tranny's emporium. Above the bed was a ceiling of mirrors. This room was built and decorated for an orgy.

Bertrand, clearly frustrated that he hadn't had any of the action yet, stripped immediately. Jo flirtatiously waved her big sexy ass at him and he strode over to her, cock bouncing rhythmically, and finally found his desire begin to be quenched as Jo first kissed his mouth and then buried his cock in her pussy.

Jo squealed with delight, the captain and Tor encircled her and then took a tit each in their mouths as Bertrand, overwhelmed with excitement, began bucking to and fro in a frenzy of lust. Jo engaged with him totally as she bent over the bed riding him like he was a stallion.

"Oh Betrand do it to me big boy, fuck me good and proper. Satisfy me with you big french cock while my sissy hubby plays with himself."

And I was playing with myself. Still wearing Jo's cum stained panties I had fallen into that hypnotic trance again. A place between jealousy and desire. Where my wife's sexual parlances both pained and excited me.

Just as Bertrand climaxed, screaming expletives in his native tongue, a French maid walked into the bedroom. A very sexy French maid dressed in a traditional maid's costume - a white apron covering a very short black uniform that revealed black stockings and suspenders.

"Pardon the interruption captain, but you called me earlier."

"Ah yes Marie Claire," said the captain disengaging himself from my wife's tits. "You're here for the sissy tranny," he gestured towards me.

As Bertrand's cum began trickling down my wife's legs the sexy French maid took me by the hand. Together we walked over to Jo and following the maid's example I knelt and began licking Jo's thighs and inserting my tongue in her pussy to recover Bertrand's warm salty cum. Then Marie Claire shared a cum kiss with me. It was like an electric jolt went through me. Marie Claire's kiss was sensational. I thought Jo would be really angry, she's never let me play with another woman and I've had no desire to do so.

"Oh fuck sissy hubby, that's hot, that's so fucking hot. Come on let's all get on the bed and have a gang bang."

I literally was gagging for it now. I watched, thrilled, as the captain started fucking my wife, Jo sucking Tor's cock while Bertrand, spent for the time being, played with her tits. Marie Claire undid the lace that held up her uniform to reveal firm rounded tits, I loved her dark jet black hair and deep scarlet red lipstick. She wasn't as sexy as Jo, no woman is, but this was new and once more I was overcome with joy that Jo's naughtiness was giving us both such pleasure. I loved watching the expression on my wife's face as the gendarmes pleasured her.

"Enjoying yourself sissy hubby?" Jo asked, as I feasted myself on Marie Claire's tits sliding my hands up her thighs.

"Yes Dr Naughty, thank you for bringing me here."

"Don't thank me, thank the captain."

I leaned over and the captain's lips met mine as he continued to fuck my wife. Jo loved this reaction and dug her fingernails into the captain's ass which, in turn, made him thrust harder and deeper into my wife's pussy. As my hands found Marie Claire's silky black panties the captain gave a final thrust and cried aloud. He was quickly replaced by Tor, who, given Jo's oral skills was already on the brink of oblivion. As Tor started sliding in and out of Jo I removed Marie Claire's knickers and found myself face to face with an enormous cock. Marie Claire was a she male!

Instead of feeling repulsed, however, I felt wanton desire. With Jo watching and wondering what my reaction would be, I fastened my mouth on Marie Claire's glistening cock and started deep throating her overcome with lust.

"Oh fuck sissy hubby now that's really hot. Marie Claire kiss me while my hubby gives you oral."

My own cock stiffened with raging desire as I watch my wife passionately engage in a game of tonsil tennis with Marie Claire. This was too much for Tor and he exploded. Jo's pussy was now filled to the brim with cum, but still she hadn't climaxed herself.

"Hubby fuck Marie Claire while she fucks me."

I'd never done this before. Yes, Jo had enjoyed watching other men fuck me, but I'd never done it to a guy before, even if that guy was a she male. But that mattered little. I so wanted to fuck Marie Claire.

I pulled down Marie Claire's silk panties and taking a scoop of cum from my wife's soaking wet pussy, used it as lubricant on the maid's sexy ass. As Marie Claire entered my wife's pussy the three gendarmes got their phones out and started filming the whole thing from different angles.

The cum lubricant I smeared partly on my own cock and then put some in my mouth and rimmed Marie Claire's sexy ass with my tongue probing until I found her orifice and inserting the cum inside.

"Ready or not here I come." I said, giggling with excitement.

Jo was delirious now loving the feel of a man's cock in her pussy and a woman lips on her tits and mouth. This was the best of both worlds. As Jo played with Marie Claire's tits I began to put my cock in her ass. Jo groaned with pleasure as did Marie Claire and I. This was new, this was deliciously naughty and as the three of us found a good rhythm the gendarmes struggled to film us as they played with their own cocks.

Marie Claire knew exactly how to please my wife and as they kissed Jo's search for release was nearing its climax. Every now and then I'd stroke Marie Claire's balls, I was envious of Jo knowing Marie Claire's cock and expert movements would soon satiate Jo fully. I wanted her delicious cock inside me. But now we were all nearing the end.

I loved the fact Marie Claire's stockings and mine were rubbing against each other - it was exhilarating. All three of us were fused in a sexual exploit that was a joy - I'd never felt more aroused. Each thrust of Marie Claire's hips I tried to match loving the inside of her ass against my foreskin, loving the feeling I was fucking a man and a woman, a she male, who was fucking my wife at the same time and kissing her tits. Jo was first to reach the point of no return first.

"Oh fuck Marie Claire, that's it, just there, right there, right fucking there!"

Marie Claire delighted to have so satisfied my wife gave a few more thrusts and feeling her excitement and the tension in her balls I increased my speed and then together...

"Oh fuck Marie Claire, Dr Naughty, that was fucking amazing." My orgasm was one of the most intense I'd ever experienced. The three of us collapsed onto the bed satiated. But the gendarmes then came over - Tor placed his cock in Marie Claire's mouth, Bertrand in Jo's and the captain in mine. We raced to bring them to orgasm. Marie Claire won, her expert mouth bringing Tor great satisfaction, Jo just defeated me Bertrand unable to last too long and then with the captain fucking my mouth as much as I was sucking his manly French cock he released another sackful of cum.

Jo, Marie Claie and I shared several moments of passing cum between our mouths before being overcome with sleep.

When we awoke Jo and I were no longer in the chateau, but back in our hotel room. For a moment I thought it had all been some exotic, erotic dream. But the aroma of cum rising from Jo's pussy and my panties quickly allayed any such thoughts. It was all true. A sexy she make had fucked my wife and I'd fucked Marie Claire. Now I wanted to dress in Jo's lingerie and fuck lots of guys and trannys while I watched my sexy wife fuck whoever she wanted. My fall into debauchery was well and truly underway.

I climbed out of bed, still having no idea how we'd ended up back in our hotel room and headed towards the shower. At the foot of the bed I discovered a business card - Marie Claire's French Maid's Burlesque Club - and a message: COME TOMORROW - you know you both want too MC xx

TO BE CONTINUED...