The French Villa

Story Info
Tim & Mouse learn about themselves with Teri's help.
11.5k words
4.57
69.2k
0
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't think any of us intended things to develop the way they did. It was far more a case of unexpected desires taking control of the three of us and creating opportunities none of us had envisaged. In fact Mouse, as I call my partner [her given name is Anna], and I have always shared very different kinds of fantasy involving us with another couple or watching each other with other partners at some exotic party which both of us knew we would never really attend. The expression of the fantasies was just a way of enhancing the pleasures of our love-making; it wasn't intended to happen nor did we expect it ever would. Real life crept up on us and took us both completely by surprise.

Last summer Mouse and I rented a villa on the largest of the Îles d'Hyères, a tiny archipelago of small islands off the Mediterranean coast of France, not far from Toulon. We had always wanted to go back there after a brief day trip several years earlier. One of the unusual features of the islands is that the finest beaches in the Mediterranean are on North facing coasts and, of course, this means there are few such in France. These islands enjoy white sandy sheltered coves and to Mouse and me, enthralled as we then were by our young love, we thought we had glimpsed a hidden paradise all our own.

In truth it was known to many others and it didn't prove easy or cheap to find the kind of accommodation we wanted for the month of August. We wanted to be near one of the beaches and we sought an old villa in its own grounds, secluded if possible, so we could relax as we wished. Don't let that conjure up anything especial; we just liked to be on our own together. On holiday I liked to sneak up on Mouse and put a hand inside her blouse. She would sometimes tempt me by unbuttoning most of the buttons of her blouse or by wearing shorts with the zip just partially undone. Occasionally, on very warm evenings, we would go round the house we had rented naked or sit in the nude on the terrace as the moths came to the stormlight to watch us drink our wine.

Mouse loves to paint although she dismisses me when I say to friends that she's a painter. 'No, I'm a university admissions assistant!' she responds with a laugh. 'I just love to paint.' Always in watercolours, she paints landscapes and buildings. For the last year she has been working to include figures in her landscapes and has become quite talented in this respect. 'Talented I can cope with but more than that and I'll know you're lying!' she said once after I had admired a picture she did at evening class of an elderly man in a chair. 'One of my fellow students,' she said.

Our story began properly on the second full day of our stay on Port-Cros. Mouse had decided to paint a picture of 'our' villa and had promised to paint me into it later 'if I was good.' I knew that she would be very silent while she worked so I said I was going to walk round the island a bit and explore.

I'll let Mouse tell you the next part of the tale.

oooo0000oooo

Tim had set off in his shorts, flip-flopping his way down the slope away from the villa. Soon the sound of his feet on the stony path dwindled and I was alone, shrouded by the trees and the undergrowth that threw long probing shadows in the still early morning light right across the open area at the rear of the villa. I was wearing just my bikini bottoms and a baggy old shirt of Tim's. I tend to hoard his old work shirts and use them as gowns when I'm painting so it doesn't matter what I splash where or how much!

I made a start by boldly putting down some areas of strong color, intending the paper to dry before I then started to pencil in a more detailed drawing of the villa itself. I felt the colors were about right and reproduced the kind of color cloak in which the villa wrapped itself. I sat back on a lounger and let the sun warm my legs.

'Hello? Anyone there?' I heard a young English voice calling from somewhere under the trees.

'Yes, over here!' I answered.

From the shadows what looked like a young girl emerged into the sunlight. She was about my height but with long blond hair down just below her shoulders and a well tanned face. She was wearing jeans and a white cotton blouse. I guessed she was sixteen or seventeen but I soon learnt she was in her second year at uni and was just shy of her twentieth birthday. Teri told me she was studying French and European law at university in Exeter, England. She had been sent to stay with Mr. and Mrs. Collins, an elderly couple who had lived on Port-Cros for almost twenty years and who were old family friends of her parents, through some business connection. Teri seemed shy so it had been quite brave of her to come down to introduce herself.

I reciprocated, telling her everyone calls me Mouse and explained that we had booked the place for a month.

'It's very boring up there,' she said gesturing behind her towards the house where she was staying. 'Mr. Collins seems to want to chaperone me as if I'm twelve years old!' Teri blurted. 'Oh, I'm sorry, am I interrupting your work?' she asked.

'No, I'm waiting for it to dry thoroughly before I restart. I'm only an amateur, but I do love to do some painting whilst I'm on holiday. Tim's gone for a walk,' I added. 'He'd love to meet you.'

She was very graceful in a calm, languorous way. Teri pulled the other lounger nearer to me and draped herself into it, alongside me, facing the sun. Looking across at her I was aware of her attractive figure, the outlines of which were clear in her tight jeans and her well fitted blouse. There was nothing provocative about how she was dressed, however. But I felt envious of her young figure as she lay there, chatting about how she had hoped to meet lots of young people and to talk French all day long.

'It's like being in a sort of prison, but they don't mean it to be like that. They're just over-protective and they probably don't think I'm old enough to look after myself!' Teri wriggled in the lounger as she adjusted herself for comfort, half turning towards me.

'I must look dreadful in this old shirt,' I said embarrassed to look so unattractive in comparison with my young guest. 'Would you like a drink of something cool, Teri?' I asked, anxious that she should stay awhile.

'Yes, please.' She added the word 'Mouse' a couple of seconds later as if she was trying it out, daring herself. There was something strangely intimate when our eyes met as she said my special name. I smiled and felt myself blush faintly as I turned away and went inside. Quickly I prepared two fruit drinks, grenadine and ice, ran into our bedroom - we were using the downstairs bedroom with its en suite shower - and pulled Tim's shirt over my head. I threw it down and grabbed my bikini top from the bed, fastened it, ran my fingers through my hair, picked up the tray of drinks and, trying to regain my breath and stay calm, I walked back outside onto the terrace. The excitement must have seemed strange but at the time I didn't question it. I just hoped she would still be there.

Teri was walking around on the lower section of the terrace, a fading rose flower in her hand as she shredded the petals like confetti floating down onto the stonedalles. I was aware again of her tight bottom in those green-eyed jeans. She looked at me and grinned.

'I hope you don't mind, Mouse' she said, more confidently and naturally this time. The red petals were like drops of blood on the ground and their incandescent color shone against the dull stone. As she did in this shaded garden. Teri walked back over to me. I had retaken my place on the sun lounger, having put the tray down between the two loungers. A sketchbook I had brought out earlier that morning was underneath my lounger. Teri sat down and reached her long arm out for it, just managed to pull it to her. Teri picked it up and placed it on her lap. She looked at me, questioning.

'Go on, if you must!' I said nervously. I realized what Teri might say next was very important to me. She spent some time looking at my drawings, going back more than once to one or two. Eventually she said:

'You're very good, Mouse. Especially the ones of people, I really like those.'

'That's funny because Tim likes them too but I don't think I'm good at doing people and I often stick to landscapes.'

'You're just playing safe, then,' Teri smiled. 'You should trust yourself and explore more.'

I felt this conversation was running on two levels and I knew I was excited by Teri in more than one way and in a way that was quite new to me. I played with the strap of my bikini top as a diversion exercise and pretended to be looking at something miles away. I wanted Teri to speak, to say something personal, something exciting. I didn't know what.

'Mouse, would you draw me, please,' Teri said softly. Our eyes met and I felt her eyes looking deeply into mine, testing me.

'Yes, I'd like that, I'd like that very much, Teri.'

I think it was the first time I had used her name. She grinned at me and swung her legs off the lounger. I thought she would stay longer if I agreed to draw her. I wanted to keep her, at least until Tim came back.

'Where would you like me?'

There was a low wall separating the upper terrace from the lower section, with raised stone pillars or posts every five or six meters, in a semicircle format. I asked Teri to sit on the wall with her back against one of the posts.

'Position me how you want,' she told me.

I went over and asked her to put one foot up on the wall, bending her leg to an A shape.

'Like that?' she asked. I pushed her leg down slightly and I felt her press it towards me as I did so. Then I asked her to move her bum slightly away from the base of the post so that she could lean slightly back against it.

'That'll show your figure off better,' I said nervily.

'I haven't got very big breasts,' she said, as if she was discussing the weather or something. I felt her push them forward.

I dared myself and replied: 'They look lovely to me.' I smiled warmly at her and moved away. As I did I felt I stopped her as she was just about to reach a hand out to me, but I wasn't sure. I may have imagined it.

The sun was behind Teri as I positioned my chair and took up my pencils and sketchbook. I was working with the sun in my eyes which I wouldn't dream of doing normally but the effect was wondrous. Teri had become almost a silhouette as the sun shone through her blouse illuminating her figure. The outline of her breasts was beautiful and I hoped forlornly that I might be able to replicate that impression of innocence she displayed in life onto my piece of blank paper.

As I adjusted myself in my chair I saw Teri's hands move as she started to unbutton her blouse. This was a very erotic experience for someone who at the age of thirty-five had never had any kind of sexual experience with someone of my own sex. Nor had I ever wished for one or regretted not having one. This beautiful young girl had pressed switches I didn't know existed. Yet I didn't think, and still don't, that she intended to do anything except share some friendship with us; for Teri it was natural to pose in this way under a warming Mediterranean sun.

I watched transfixed as the blouse opened revealing her sunburnt, firm young breasts. As the last button came apart the blouse fell fully open and Teri leaned back, turned her face and eyes slightly to me and smiled.

'Is that all right, Mouse?' she asked me.

'That's beautiful, just hold it there for a while. Close your eyes and doze if you like. I can be annoyingly slow.'

'Take as long as you want. I'll soak up some more sunshine.'

I worked away. I must have been slowly drawing, rubbing out, re-doing for an hour and a half or so. I suddenly realized I could hear footsteps again on the gravel.

'That'll be Tim, Teri,' I said.

'Right,' she answered. But didn't move. 'My husband's back' I tried.

'Yes,' she smiled. I rose and walked to meet him as he rounded the corner and came up onto the terrace to Teri's right.

'Errm, this is Teri, our neighbor,' I stammered.

'I hope you don't mind if I stay put but I'm posing, 'Teri explained looking up at Tim with a smile. He smiled stupidly back at her, clearly wondering where on earth I had managed to recruit such beauty.

I rambled hopelessly: 'Teri came to check us out. She was looking for beautiful young French people and found me,' I continued equally foolishly.

'No, don't make it sound all wrong,' said Teri. 'I came to say hello. Mouse and I have had a lovely time.'

I told Teri she could take a break and get up. My drawings would enable me to reposition her in her pose when I needed to, I explained. She stood up and came over to us, dragging an old metal garden chair over to near the sun loungers. Tim was just wearing his shorts; his damp shirt had obviously been used as a mop to wipe the sweat from his body and he threw it carelessly through the open bedroom window. It landed on the floor.

Teri seemed unaware of her semi-nudity and made no move to rebutton her blouse. From moment to moment one breast or another would appear and then disappear. Her small areoles were a pale brown and her dark brown nipples were hard but tight and small.

'You're very beautiful,' I said and then realized what I had said so openly to her in front of my husband.

'Thank you,' Teri replied. 'You are very lovely too, Mouse.' She blushed.

Tim spoke: 'I'm off for a shower; I'll see you two later. I'm cooking, Teri: can you stay to dinner with us?'

'I'd like that very much, Tim. Yes, please, if that's all right with you, Mouse?' Teri looked me in the eyes again and I was sure this time that she straightened her back slightly, so pushing forward her breasts, for me, I felt.

I rushed straight in and answered: 'Yes, I'd like that, Teri, do come.'

Tim disappeared with a little jolly whistle and I was left staring at Teri, and looking at her open blouse. I undid the clasp of my bikini top and removed it. My own breasts were exposed to the cooling air and to Teri's gaze.

'That seems fairer,' I said with a smile and a shiver of excitement. 'We both like to go naked sometimes,' I added to reassure her if Tim came back out. 'He won't mind. In fact I'm sure he enjoyed looking at you too,' I added quietly, almost ashamed for him but still sure of my love for him whatever happened.

'We won't do any more drawing today,' I announced. 'leaning back. Teri slipped her blouse from her shoulders and allowed it to fall from her. She leaned back and we gazed at each other; not for long but for long in my memory. I felt a glow of warm comfortable pleasure, safe knowing that what I felt I didn't need to hide from Tim. I would be honest with both Tim and Teri and I wouldn't deceive her in making promises or suggesting emotions that were untrue. Erotic thoughts coursed constantly through my brain but at that time my love was just for Tim. Lust however was tensing my physical consciousness for both Tim and possibly for Teri too. I wanted to be alone with Tim and tell him what had happened so far that day. I wanted Teri to go but I wanted her to come back again that evening to dine with us and spend the evening together, the three of us.

Teri leaned forward and her arm brushed mine. She whispered: 'Tim seems very nice and easy going, you're lucky.' A minute or two later she resumed:

'Maybe you could draw me nude tomorrow, would you like that, Mouse?'

I blushed and the words died in my throat. Teri smiled and her hand reached and just brushed my leg before alighting on my knee. 'Go on' she said.

'Yes, you know I would like that, but Tim...'

'Tim can be there, too, if you would like that. Haven't you drawn nudes at your classes?'

'No, the group who do that take turns to pose as there's a shortage of models. I didn't dare,' I finished lamely.

'As I said, Mouse, you need to follow your desires more. If they are true then you won't be hurt and nor will anyone else. As long as you are true and don't hide your thoughts.'

I knew I was hiding mine, a little, but not much. I moved my hand and pressed her arm gently. Teri stood and smiled at me again.

'Give me three-quarters of an hour and I'll be back. All right, Mouse?'

I looked at her and said simply: 'Yes, I'll look forward to that.'

She turned on her heels and faded away into the shadows of the trees as she had first come. It was as if she were a story that I dreamt and that hadn't really happened.

I lay back tingling, my nipples stiffened by the cooling breeze that was coming off the sea. Tim appeared in trousers and clean shirt, bearing a bottle of wine and some glasses. 'She's gone,' I said.

'She's beautiful,' Tim said.

I stood up and said: 'Leave the bottle and the glasses there. Come inside with me.' I took his hand and led him into the house. I stopped and turned once we were inside and put my arms around his neck, pulling myself against him. We kissed and my tongue explored his mouth as it had done many times before but feverishly, hungrily. His hand moved inside my bikini bottoms and found my wetness. Fingers moved inside my cunt, arousing me to fever pitch. I groaned and moved my own fingers to my cunt as well.

'You're very excited this evening, Mouse,' he whispered as he nibbled on my neck and a hand moved to my underbreast as he cupped me.

'She turned me on so, Tim. I don't know why but she made me very excited. Please, I need you, now. I need a good fucking from you.'

I pulled him through the doorway and into our bedroom. I pulled the zip down on his trousers and found his hard cock. I seized it and squeezed him starting to pump his rod hard. Tim wasn't wearing any underwear which was unusual for him.

'Did she turn you on a little too?' I asked.

Tim fell onto the bed pulling me down with him. I tore at his shirt as he pushed his trousers away. Frantically I snapped the waist band of my bikini bottom and said, loudly for me:

'Screw me, fuck me really hard, Tim. God, I love you.' We joined and thrust and twisted our bodies as one. Tim's penis soared up inside me and my willing adoring cunt thrust back in joy to meet him. 'Hurt me a little, darling. Yes....' My orgasm mounted straightaway as it had been on the cusp for many minutes. I started to slowly come as waves of pleasure coursed through me.

'Mouse, you're amazing tonight, really sexy, you feel lovely, let me fill your...'

'Take me, use me, sir' I said fatuously but the words sent me into orgasm and I melted into Tim, biting him on the neck as he jerked faster against me, pulling on my breasts. I felt him pause briefly and I knew his sperm was about to erupt into me. I tensed as he came and I held him tight. 'I love you, Tim,' I panted.

'I love you, too, but I don't own you, Mouse.' Tim said nothing for a moment. 'You can explore your feelings for Teri if you wish,' Tim said, 'I won't mind, as long as you remember at all times and whatever you do that you're still to be my cunt when I want you.'

I said: 'I only want to be with Teri if you will share her with me. I won't be unfaithful to you. She may not want more than erotic play anyway. She seems so natural I can't quite understand what she wants.'

'Indeed,' said Tim, taking up the story once more.

oooo0000oooo

Although Mouse was potentially redefining fidelity I knew what she meant and my thoughts dwelt a long time on what she had said. I looked forward too to Teri's return. The thought slowly impressed itself upon me however that I had a meal to prepare and that I had better get to work. I kissed Mouse again and sucked a moment on her engorged nipples and then forced myself to sit up.

'I must away to the kitchen, princess,' I joked.

'I'll put another clean shirt and trousers out for you,' she called as I wandered naked off to the kitchen. 'Don't get burnt on your tender bits!' I heard her still shouting after me. Knowing Mouse she would lie still for a while yet, quietly fingering herself, licking my sperm from her fingers. She told me she sometimes climaxes again as she does so. I hoped she would preserve some of her excited state for the evening to come.