The French Villa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke, showered too and then wandered out onto the terrace. Mouse had covered a sun lounger with a large white sheet that went some way out over the terrace too.

Red rose petals, hundreds of them, were scattered on the ground, some on the sunlounger and some on the naked body that lay there. Teri had her eyes closed, one leg bent up and over to one side and the other widespread, as wide as she possibly could, I suspected with her foot on the ground to the side. Teri was displayed for Mouse to draw and for me to see. Mouse was sitting naked on a chair, her pad in her hand, drawing feverishly. She didn't look away fro her work. She was drawing a person, a very important person and she wanted it to be right....for us all.

Magnificently arranged, I thought, as I leaned back against the wall. Teri opened her eyes, smiled at me and closed them again.

I wondered what hidden pleasures'Le manoir des plages d'hier' would bestow upon us that day. I may tell you one day but only if you ask me nicely. And only if Mouse agrees.

Au revoir, chers lecteurs. Baise-moi plus tard.