The Freshman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cecilia retreated to her room and pulled off her sweaty clothes. She needed to take a shower after her impromptu exercise session with Burnside. As she washed off the sweat and felt the soreness in her shoulders, the terror from that strange encounter came back to her. She felt humiliated at the thought of having been yelled at and actually punished, by doing push-ups, of all things. She also felt chastened by her rather pathetic performance doing the exercises. She had discovered an area of weakness in her life, her own physical fitness. She planned to resolve that area of weakness as quickly as possible.

However there was something else that scared her even more. She had heard rumors that Burnside routinely punished students by whipping them at her house and forcing them to do other things that were totally embarrassing. Rumors...but today's exercise session gave Cecilia a clear indication the stories probably were true. She promised herself never to do anything to cross Burnside again.

The RA settled down with her notes and photocopies from her previous classes with the professor, to set about figuring out what she could take out of her report in order to make room for the Keynes and Weber material. Obviously John Maynard Keynes needed to go in, no matter what. Burnside was a big admirer of the famous economist, so that issue was settled. As for Weber, Cecilia disagreed with Burnside about his importance, but she needed to make the argument for her beliefs. Of course it would be so much easier to cite Weber and be done with it, but she knew that was not what Burnside wanted. The professor wanted Cecilia's own opinions reflected in the paper, properly cited and properly defended. That meant a trip to the library to find articles critical of Weber, from which Cecilia could extract the citations needed to justify her views...in other words, a lot of work and another ruined weekend.

By dinnertime Cecilia felt she had made good progress condensing some of the material in her report to make room for the needed Keynes citations. She might even get the Keynes stuff finished the next night, leaving her three days to tackle the Weber problem. Anyhow, she had to take a break from her report to attend to her RA responsibilities. She met the dorm director and the building's other RA's for dinner in the cafeteria.

As she sat eating and listening to the director pontificate about campus social activities, Cecilia watched Jason get dinner with Ken. Both were dressed to go exercising and were eating very light meals. It was apparent they planned to go out, perhaps running or perhaps to the gym. She admired Jason's attractive figure as he walked out of the cafeteria. He looks nice in those shorts, she thought to herself, but he looks so much nicer out of 'em...

The RA spent the next hour and a half interviewing female students, doing a total of four rooms and eight girls. She confiscated three perfumed candles and wrote up the owners for keeping a fire hazard in their room. She listened to the chatter of rich sorority pledges and used all of her will-power not to roll her eyes. Then she dealt with a crisis in the laundry room, a stupid rich-bitch who had dumped an entire bottle of detergent into a washing machine and was panicking over the cascading bubbles pouring onto the floor. There was a drunken male who somehow had gotten into the women's area and needed to be chased out, and then an escaped parakeet flying in the hallway above the heads of squealing freshmen. Once the bird was captured there was another write-up against the owner for keeping a pet in the dorm. It was well past 10:00 p.m. when peace finally returned to the women's wing of the 2nd floor.

Cecilia decided to check on the guys' side before going to back to her studies. Everything seemed quiet, given that many of the more rowdy students were out at rush parties and the quieter ones were studying. She decided to see if Jason was in, partially out of curiosity to know what he was wearing or not wearing, and partly because she wanted to know if he and his friends were planning to stay enrolled in Burnside's class. She knocked on his door, but there was no answer. She quietly turned the knob and noticed it was unlocked. The room was empty, but the light was on and there were a couple of open books on the bed, a sign that Jason had just stepped out and probably was in the bathroom.

The RA was in a mischievous mood. She decided to lock Jason's door to repeat his predicament from the night before. She then looked around the hall for something to pretend to look busy, and noticed a flickering fluorescent light. Perfect. She grabbed a chair from the commons area and placed it under the light, then climbed up, pulled off the plastic cover, and began adjusting the tube. Jason came back from the bathroom. To Cecilia's delight he was completely nude, just like last night.

"Hi Jason."

Jason blushed, but at the same time felt aroused at the thought of being on display yet again in front of his pretty RA. Still, he was somewhat embarrassed and wanted to get into his room. He had a horrible shock when he realized the door wouldn't open. He had locked himself out the second night in a row, but...he could have sworn he had checked before closing his door!

Cecilia continued to adjust the light, but with difficulty because she barely could reach it, even standing on the chair. Jason stood nervously at his door, working up the courage to ask his RA to let him back in.

"Uh, Cecilia..."

"Yes, Jason?"

"I kinda...locked myself out of my room again...could you like...uh...let me back in?"

"That's OK, I'll let you back in. But I got a quick favor to ask. Could you get up here and see if you could help me get this light put back in? I'm too short and I'd really appreciate it. While you're doin' that I'll find the key."

Jason nervously climbed on the chair and tried to adjust the light, while the RA stood admiring his figure. At that moment Mike and Lisa came down the hallway, a bit perplexed at the strange sight of Jason standing naked on a chair while the floor RA stood below giving him directions. Mike's girlfriend mischievously patted his bare bottom as she walked by.

Jason blushed, but Cecilia noticed his penis stiffening slightly after the young woman touched him.

After several minutes it became apparent the tube was bad, not the socket. Cecilia asked Jason to pass the tube down to her and then handed up the plastic cover to put over the light. He stepped down as she started filling out a work order to get the tube replaced.

"Jason, do me a big favor and take the chair back to the commons area."

"But I..."

"That's OK. It's late and I'm sure no one will see you."

Jason carried the chair past the hallway door and set it back in the commons area, feeling incredibly daring at the thought of being naked in the public area. He slipped back into the hallway, only to notice Cecilia still casually writing up her work order.

"Thanks. Now if you could just take that tube to the bathroom and throw it out..."

At that moment two sorority girls came down the hall and giggled as Jason passed them with the florescent tube in his hand. He entered the bathroom and put the tube in the trash. When he came back out, the two young females glanced back at him and giggled again. Jason was embarrassed, but at the same time was enjoying himself. He didn't want to admit it, but he liked being exposed in front of those girls. He returned to where Cecilia was writing into her clipboard and quietly stood in front of her, his hands at his sides.

With a sarcastic sweetness in her voice Cecilia asked: "OK, you ready to get back in your room?"

"Yeah."

"Now come-on Jason, I want some manners. Say please."

"Please let me back in my room, Cecilia."

"That's better."

As before, Cecilia pretended to fumble for the key, prolonging Jason's suspense. Finally she opened the lock, and the nervous freshman entered his room. However, the young woman was not done with him.

"Can I come in so we can talk?"

"Uh...yeah...sure..."

Once again Jason assumed the worst, perhaps that he was about to be written up for being caught naked in the hallway a second night. However, his RA wanted to discuss something totally different.

"Please take a seat on your bed, 'cause I wanna talk to you about Dr. Burnside's class."

Jason hesitated, thinking that maybe he should grab a pair of shorts. Cecilia stopped him.

"Jason, remember what I told you last night, that I don't like a hypocrite? If you're a nudist I expect you to practice your beliefs with pride and honesty. Sit down as you are...uh, actually I want you to get your economics textbooks first, and then you can sit down."

Jason nervously bent over as he dug into his book bags, while Cecilia studied his bare bottom. Her desire to spank him returned in force. She could feel the wetness build between her legs as she imagined it probably would not be too difficult to get him over her lap within a few weeks.

Jason sat down on his bed and the RA sat at his desk, looking over the course syllabus.

"So how do you feel about Dr. Burnside's class?"

"To be honest...I don't think I want to stay in...you know...I sort of want to enjoy my first semester...and she seems like a total bitch. I don't know, maybe I'll try to see if I can take that class next semester, if someone else is teaching it."

"No one else is teaching it. She's the only one, so you're gonna have to deal with her sooner or later."

"But, I kinda wanted to have some fun the first year, and then get more serious next year. Why couldn't I just take the other stuff first, and deal with Burnside next year?"

"Jason, let me explain something. You gotta take her class. You don't have any choice, and you're better off doin' it as soon as you can. It's a basic requirement not only for economics, but also if you want to major in political science, business, sociology, or even history. Dr. Burnside's the hatchet woman for all those departments. She makes things easier for the other professors, 'cause they get to pretend to be nice to the students and put all the blame on her. But they can do it 'cause Burnside don't care about hurting anyone's feelings and flunks people like crazy. Burnside's classes get rid of half the freshmen, and it's the other half who get to study the other subjects, the ones who can pass her classes."

"But why can't I deal with this next year? I don't think Ken's staying in, and I'm not sure about Mike."

Cecilia gave the naked freshman a very sharp look. "Ken and Mike? So that's how you want to live, puttin' everything off 'cause of Ken and Mike? Worryin' about them instead of what's good for you? 'Oh, I might have to actually have to do some work, and my friends are running away...so I'll just wait.' Wait until when, Jason? So, when are you gonna do it? When are you gonna get this requirement out of the way?"

Jason paused, feeling chastened by the RA. "And you've taken it?"

"Yeah, I took it last year. I'm here on scholarship and it was the very first thing they wanted me to take. I got a "B" and I can tell you that was the toughest "B" I ever got. Now I'm takin' two sophomore classes with Dr. Burnside, and I'm kinda assisting with the Theory class."

"So you know what's in the class?"

"Uh-huh."

Jason fidgeted. "Cecilia, if I stay in, you can...help me? Like...uh...give me some advice and, check my work?"

"Yeah, I'll help you. I'll look over your work and explain anything you don't understand. As long as you study, keep up with the pace of the class and don't fall behind, and also, do what I tell you, I'll make sure you pass."

"Thanks! I'd really appreciate it!"

Cecilia stood up and picked out the two books that contained the required reading for the next class. She ordered Jason to sit down at his desk and placed the two books in front of him. She summarized the first reading assignment, essentially telling him how to prepare for his first seminar with the TA the next day and Burnside's next lecture on the following day. Once the freshman started with his reading, Cecilia got ready to leave. She had her own work to contend with.

"I'm gonna be pretty tied up over the next couple of days, but I'll swing by tomorrow about this time to make sure you understand the readings. Also, I gotta make sure you're not locked out of your room."

The RA smiled slightly as Jason blushed yet again. He stood up to say goodbye. A breeze floated through the window and hit his backside at that moment; reminding him he had just spent the past hour talking to his RA with absolutely nothing on. She gently squeezed his hand and gave him a seductive smile. Jason's heart jumped into his throat as he watched her slip through his door.

----------

Cecilia Sanchez returned to her room elated, unable to concentrate on her own work for Burnside. Because of her, Jason would be staying in Burnside's class, and because of Burnside's class, he would need her to pass. She was developing a very strange relationship with him, one that would make him completely dependent on her.

Cecilia realized at that moment that she badly wanted Jason for herself. She would seduce him and force him to submit to her. She imagined the naked, embarrassed freshman, at her service kneeling in front of her, caring for her, massaging her body, and attending to her physical needs. On the rare occasions he disappointed her, she would discipline him. She imagined him bent over, sadly looking back at her, waiting for...the paddle. The fantasy of paddling him took hold of her, as did the fantasy of having him constantly next to her, forcing him to be nude and submissive in public during all kinds of situations. Her desire for him was not exactly love, but rather an urge to care for him, to control him, to possess him, and...to actually own him.

The young Dominican stripped off her wet panties, wincing slightly as the scent of her arousal filled her dorm room. She turned out the light and pulled off the rest of her clothes. She accommodated herself on her bed, spreading her legs wide in the darkness as the night breezes from her open window caressed her most intimate areas. Normally she slept in a nightshirt and panties, but that night she lay naked on top of her bed, as she imagined Jason doing the same thing. Sweat poured down her face as she gently ran her fingertips over her body in the heat of the late summer evening in her darkened dorm room. She gently pinched her nipples and then ran her fingers down her sweaty stomach. Her hands moved between her thighs...oh yes! She delayed her orgasm as long as possible, gently teasing and massaging her clitoris.

Over the years Cecilia's fear of falling under someone else's domination had forced her to become her own lover. She knew her body and how to prolong an orgasm to get the maximum satisfaction. It was a lonely life, but her teenaged years had taught her the hard lesson that she simply could not open up her soul and risk having it taken over and trampled by someone else.

However, Cecilia finally had found what she needed, a partner she could control. She figured it wouldn't be too much longer before she could give her fingers a break from this. Soon they would be replaced by Jason's tongue. She imagined the intimate area between her legs as a temple, and Jason as a kneeling worshiper trained to pay proper respects at that temple. She gave herself yet another orgasm as her thoughts concentrated on the nervous naked freshman, knowing he soon would be hers to do with as she pleased.

12