The Freshman Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the intermission Cecilia was totally sweet and caring, letting Jason know that she did appreciate the fact he had gone to the effort to find something she would enjoy, instead of just taking it for granted anything he wanted to do automatically would interest her as well. She flirted with him, giving him that seductive look. She then squeezed his hand and excused herself to go to the bathroom, a break Jason took advantage of to make reservations at the seafood restaurant. He had forgotten to do that, and dreaded the thought of making her wait.

Once the concert was over, Cecilia walked arm-in-arm with Jason to the restaurant. It turned out that Mike's recommendation was perfectly appropriate for the evening, and once again Cecilia signaled her gratitude. However, when they went to their table there was another issue she needed to settle with him. Jason sat down, but she did not. Instead she remained standing, looking at him with an impatient expression. He wondered why she wouldn't take her seat. The restaurant hostess came to his rescue, whispering into his ear: "She's waiting for you to seat her."

Jason quickly got up, his heart pounding and his face beet-red. He seated Cecilia. That was yet another lesson she managed to teach him that evening. Whenever they dined together, he was to show his respect by seating her. When they finished dining, he would move her chair to allow her to stand up.

Once Jason got over his embarrassment from the seating incident, he began talking with her. He was nervous, which made him talk all that much more. Cecilia calmly directed the conversation to find out as much as she could about him. She learned what his likes and dislikes were, what he wanted to do in the future, his experiences with his high school track team, what his family was like, what his girlfriends in high school had been like. She carefully listened, gathering as much information as she could about him on that first night. By getting him to talk, she set Jason at ease and made him feel comfortable being with her. She did not talk much about herself.

Finally there was a peaceful late-night walk back to the dorm through the quiet university. Again they walked arm-in-arm, as Jason enjoyed the feel of her soft hand is his own. He led her back to her room, his heart soaring at the thought of having the pretty elegantly-dressed young woman at his side as his girlfriend.

The couple got back to the door of her room, their formal clothing looking somewhat out of place in the dorm hallway. Cecilia took Jason's hand and for the final time that night looked at him with her seductive and somewhat sad smile.

"You know...I really enjoyed my time with you...I want to thank you...for a fun night."

Jason wasn't sure what to say. He had been looking forward to this evening. Apparently his first date had gone well, but he was sorry to see it end. He had vaguely hoped that he might, tonight after the romantic walk home...

Cecilia could tell what was going on in Jason's mind and what he wanted. However, he would have to wait. Access to her body was a privilege she eventually would grant him, but one that he would have to earn over time, after a lot of effort on his part and a lot of accommodating her desires.

She drew herself close to him, smiling slightly and placing her hand on his chest. She could feel his heart beating. She tilted her head to the side to let him know it was time to give her a goodnight kiss...Latin American style...on the cheek.

12