The Freshman Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the final part of the event, the finishing contestants lined up to get their race certificates. Once the certificates were passed out, the 127 runners lined up one last time behind the race winners, holding their certificates for a final group photograph.

As the other runners began to disperse, there were several interviews for the two winners, who stood naked in front of several television cameras. Jason did most of the talking, simply reciting that he won the race using the techniques he had learned while competing on his high school track team.

"I guess the person I really gotta thank is Coach Thompson from Eastwood High School. He was the one who taught me how to run for the distance. And also, my RA, Cecilia Sanchez, who encouraged me to run." He and Lisa smiled sarcastically to each other at that final comment, given the manner in which the RA had "encouraged" the four freshmen to participate in the race.

The majority of the race participants returned to the stadium locker rooms to shower and get dressed. Within a few minutes the football field was largely cleared of naked bodies. The four Huntington Hall runners were the exception. For them there would be no getting dressed until they had made their way back to Cecilia's room, where their clothing and room keys were being kept. They left the stadium in the company of Cecilia and the dorm director, with hundreds of cheering classmates trailing behind them for a very public naked walk across campus back to the dorm.

Even once they were back at the dorm, still there was no getting dressed for the four naked residents. Many of their classmates wanted to take pictures with the four runners, especially with the two winners and their trophies. Jason and Lisa shrugged their shoulders. What the hell? They had been in the nude and posing for pictures over the last seven hours for just about anyone and everyone, so what difference could a few more pictures make? For the next 40 minutes Jason and Lisa posed with their trophies, medals, and bare sweaty bodies for dozens of pictures with their classmates: with single classmates, with couples, and with small groups.

Cecilia stood with the dorm director as they watched the final photography session of the day on the steps of Huntington Hall. She reminded him of something, a promise he really had not expected to fulfill, but one that now would make him dig deep into his pockets.

"I'm gonna really appreciate the gift certificates. I'm looking forward to a nice shopping spree at the mall, 'cause to be honest, my clothing collection sucks."

"Oh, uh...yeah...I did promise, didn't I? OK, I'll get that $ 500 gift certificate to you first thing Monday, along with the $ 50 ones for Jason, Lisa, and Ken."

"Sir, will that be one or two $ 500 gift certificates? We did have two winners, after all."

"It'll be two. I'm a man who keeps his word. You gave me two winners, you get two certificates. That's what I promised."

Cecilia was elated. As the result of a single Poker game, she had a $ 1,150 shopping spree coming her way.

----------

It wasn't until after 5:00 p.m. when Cecilia and the four freshmen finally returned to her room and they were able to retrieve their clothing and room keys. The three men couldn't go into the women's wing undressed, which to them made no sense, because they had come out that way in the morning before the race. They had to wait in the second floor commons area for Cecilia to bring them their room keys. Lisa went to the shower right away while Jason, Ken, and Mike waited for their RA to come back with their belongings. Finally, more than seven hours after leaving Cecilia's room in the morning, the three freshmen went back to their rooms to shower and get dressed.

The dorm director called Cecilia and asked her to invite the four runners out for dinner to celebrate the run. Shortly after they were cleaned up, the RA and her four residents joined the dorm director and the other RA's at a nearby restaurant, for a free dinner, compliments of the director. He planned to hold a dorm party the following Saturday for all the residents, but the post-run dinner at a nice restaurant was his way to offer his personal thanks to Cecilia and the four runners. He mainly wanted to thank Jason and Lisa, but because Mike and Ken also were residents of the dorm, the director did not feel he could justify excluding them. Cecilia, as always, went to dinner in her formal Danubian dress, while Jason wore one of his new suits. The others in the group were amazed at how good Jason and Cecilia looked together when dressed up.

Following the dinner Cecilia invited Jason to her room. He expected the usual routine of servicing her with a massage and oral sex, but she had a surprise for him. Cecilia was very happy with her boyfriend and was determined to reward him for having performed so well in the run. Tonight she would concentrate on pleasing him, not on having him please her. The first thing she did upon returning to the room, was to slowly and seductively strip him. She pulled off his jacket, his tie, and his pants, kissing him the entire time. Then she pulled off his shirt and pulled his underwear to the floor.

She turned around and asked him to lift her dress above her head. She stopped to hang it up in her closet, given that the dress was worth $ 700, was her only item of decent clothing, and was a gift from her favorite singer. As she reached into her closet, Jason admired her dark skin and the thin strip of white thong around her waist that accentuated the nudity of the rest of her body. She returned to kissing him and encouraged him to explore her with his hands.

Over the month he had known her, Jason was becoming skilled at understanding what Cecilia wanted from him without having to ask. Tonight her desire was clear. She was offering herself to him. She wanted him to take her, enjoy her body, and take charge of their time together in bed. He also understood why she was surrendering herself to him. He was being rewarded for winning the race and making her look good to the dorm director.

Jason pushed her skimpy underwear to her ankles and grabbed her bottom hard as he pulled her body against his. She could feel his stiff penis poking into her, until he separated to kiss her breasts and explore her nipples with his tongue. He sucked hard on her breasts, causing her slight pain, which accentuated her arousal. He then moved behind her, grabbing her breasts hard as he kissed the sides of her neck. She pushed her bottom backwards, allowing him to relish the feel of the warm tender area between her bottom cheeks pressed up against his very stiff hard-on.

He guided her onto her bed, on her elbows and knees. Under ordinary circumstances she never would have consented to sex in this submissive posture, but that night was a rare occasion she wanted to submit and be taken. He explored and squeezed her widely spread bottom and fondled the secret region of soft dark skin in between. For a few seconds he massaged the skin around her exposed bottom hole, then moved to fondling her labia and vagina. She was very wet, very aroused, and her body reacted at the slightest touch of his fingers.

He knew better than to try to enter her without a condom. He grabbed one out of her top dresser drawer, slipped it on, and took a good hard look at the beautiful dark bottom spread in front of him, fantasizing about turning the tables on Cecilia and spanking her. Maybe a spanking was what she needed...

The sight of her exposed bottom, and the secret thought of putting her over his lap and soundly spanking her, drove him wild with sexual desire. He grabbed her hips, entered her very wet vagina, and thrust into her vigorously, to the point she felt some discomfort. Still, she pressed backwards, wanting him to get as far inside her as possible. It hurt and yet felt good, to surrender her body to Jason's hard thrusts.

Jason climaxed and pumped semen into his condom. He stayed hard and continued pushing into Cecilia. The fantasy of having her over his lap and soundly slapping her bottom took hold of him as he thrust...and thrust...and finally had a second orgasm. By the time he finished both their bodies were covered in sweat and their energy completely spent. The lovers felt an exhausted bliss as they finally separated and collapsed.

They lay on her bed sticky, sweaty, and reeking from love-making. However, both of them were too tired to get up or make any effort to get cleaned off. They fell asleep, not even having the strength to pull a sheet over their exposed bodies or turn off the light.

A few hours later Cecilia woke up, turned off the light, pulled the covers over Jason, and got back in bed with him. He remained soundly asleep, enjoying one of his deepest sleeps ever. That was no surprise to Cecilia, given the hour of hard running in the middle of the day and the vigorous session of love-making in the evening. After such exertion, of course his body would be completely tired out.

Cecilia lay in the dark, looking at his sleeping face and gently running her fingers through his hair. In spite of the tenderness she felt for him that moment, her thoughts focused on the lesson she had managed to teach him that day. He had learned; if he really put forth a serious effort to accomplish meaningful goals for her, she would reward him. The reward would be a night of being permitted to enjoy her body as he pleased.

However, a session of sex on his terms instead of hers was a privilege he needed to earn. She wasn't going to just give it to him.

12