The Freshman Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Halsey tapped the lower part of Burnside's right bottom-cheek. The next portion of the punishment would be to concentrate strokes on the spot where his lover's bottom met her upper thighs. He would strike one side at a time, to maximize the force of the blow and concentrate the pain in a very small area. He would strike her three times at the base of her right bottom-cheek, then three times at the base of her left bottom-cheek, and then work his way down the upper parts of each thigh.

Very slowly he struck, as three sinister-sounding whooshes announced three new welts on Ruth's lower right bottom, and three whooshes announce three new welts on the left side. He continued striking the upper parts of her thighs, laying four very severe welts on the upper part of each of her legs. He then returned to the upper part of her bottom, laying a final six welts across immediately above the first stroke.

Tears were flowing down Burnside's cheeks, but she had managed not to cry so far. She couldn't believe how much that Danubian switch hurt, but the very intensity of the experience was a huge turn-on to her. Still, it would be a long time before the sexual arousal would be relieved. There would be a break, but it would only be to allow Jim to continue the punishment in a different manner.

He took Ruth's hand and helped her up. As she stood twisting in agony and holding on to her punishment bench, her lover laid a towel on her floor and then a hard cylinder-shaped pillow on top of the towel. She dutifully draped herself over the pillow and spread her legs, exposing her bottom-hole.

Halsey took off his pants and underwear. Already he had a furious erection, excited at the sight of his lover so submissive and cruelly marked up. Now her punishment would shift to her bottom-hole. He dabbed some medical jelly over the back entrance to her body. He positioned himself over her and pressed down, allowing his body weight to force his way into his lover. Jim rarely entered her in this manner, even when she was being punished. However, tonight he had decided the punishment needed to be extra severe and having her bottom violated was part of the extra severity.

Burnside gasped from the discomfort of having Jim's penis moving inside her intestines and her anus stretched to accommodate the intrusion. The welts stung horribly as the weight of her lover pressed down on her entire backside. However, it was what he demanded from her, and thus what she was expected to do. To present her bottom to him was a gesture of ultimate submission, and a sign that, during a punishment, she truly would do anything for him. She trusted him, knowing that when he needed to hurt her, the pain was simply a manifestation of the unusual love the couple had for each other.

He finished and pulled out, but his sexual drive ensured that within a half an hour he would be ready to give Ruth the reward that always followed a painful punishment. He cleaned her as she continued to lie over her pillow, treating her abused bottom gently as he soaped and rinsed her in preparation for the second part of her whipping.

Halsey guided Burnside back over the punishment bench. She quietly and dutifully took hold of the bars in front and waited for the 26th stroke. Halsey finished getting undressed before taking up the switch for the final portion of his lover's punishment.

He began very methodically, laying strokes over her already punished bottom. After laying a few strokes to cover the spots he had not marked during the first part of the switching, Halsey paused to study his lover's cruelly-marked backside. After the 35th stroke he punished her somewhat less severely, afraid to break the skin over the welts, which already were raised and formed painful ridges. However, the new strokes laid over the previous set of welts hurt horribly and Burnside's voice began breaking with each new blow. Halsey watched carefully what he was doing to his lover's body, mindful of his torn chair. By the 43rd stroke, Burnside was quietly crying. As her marked body jerked from the suppressed sobs, she became a perfect picture of erotic submission.

Halsey knew that a Danubian judicial switching usually ended with the final five or six full-force strokes laid across the criminal's shoulder blades. He would finish up with Ruth in the same manner, extending the painful region to the woman's back. He ordered her to kneel on the floor and place her hands in front of her on the punishment bench. He struck hard against her shoulders six times, his efforts rewarded by a cry from his lover with each stroke.

Halsey set down the switch and took his lover's hand to help her stand up. The pain was continuing to mount in her body. She felt like she had been torn apart and found it hard to believe she wasn't seriously injured. Still, this type of experience was what she expected from her lover whenever she made a career-related mistake. The pain tearing into her only made her love him all that much more.

She stood hugging him for a long time, enjoying being comforted as the tears continued to roll down her cheeks and the welts throbbed. Finally the pain subsided slightly and gave way to intense sexual arousal. It was after a severe punishment from her lover that Burnside's senses truly came alive. The intensity of the experience and the fact that it came from the only man she loved opened up every pleasure center in the woman's body. She reached down to touch her lover's penis, and sure enough, he was hard again and ready to give her the long-anticipated reward.

Halsey pressed Burnside to the floor. Her body protested from having her body weight pushing down on her welts, but the combination of pain and sexual gratification was what made a post-punishment love-making session so special. He entered her and for a very long time moved back and forth, grinding against her very wet and very aroused body. Yes...yes...yes... this savagely intense pleasure was indeed worth the horrible pain from the last hour...

Halsey continued thrusting. There were times that Burnside wondered if he supplemented his sexual drive with Viagra or some other sexual stimulant, but she was not one to question a good thing. Halsey's body was a reliable as a clock, always ready to give her the pleasure she needed as a woman.

Finally the exhausted couple got in bed. Normally they did not sleep together, but a punishment for either of them always was followed by a night in Burnside's bed and breakfast at her house the next day.

He fell asleep, but Burnside found it hard to relax with the continuing throbbing from the mass of welts and blood blisters covering her backside. Still, she was very happy and immensely satisfied with the experience she had endured that night. She contemplated her old lover as she stroked his hair and shifted uncomfortably on the bed. She loved Jim Halsey, because he was the only man in the world who could give her what she needed, and at the same time give her the space and independence in her life that she also needed. It was a strange relationship, but it brought fulfillment and pleasure to the lives of both professors, which was what mattered.

12