The Freshman Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will understand that I have discussed the political dilemma with my counterpart, and of course, he has his own concerns that he shared with me. There are many people to the south who do not wish to surrender any territory to the Danubian nation, so he faces as difficult a situation surrendering territory as I face relinquishing our land claims."

Cindy then made an off-handed remark about a consulate located in Upper Danubia's southern neighbor, a sizable compound located in a provincial capitol Sókut Tok that had just relocated to better service Danubians traveling by land to visit places like Turkey and Greece.

As desert was served, the idea of the consulate stuck in Cecilia's mind. Finally she had a question:

"Prime Minister Dukov, I was curious about somethin'. What would happen if you moved your consulate to that place where the church is...you know, like, buy that land and put your consulate there? Then you could put up your flag, but they wouldn't be givin' up any more land. Wouldn't that solve everybody's problem?"

Dukov froze; a fork full of dessert cake suspended in his hand. He looked at Cecilia.

"No one ever considered that. I have spoken to many people on this issue, but no one ever mentioned incorporating the church as part of a consulate. Yes indeed, that would allow us to regain sovereignty over the property with minimal sacrifice from our neighbors."

He translated Cecilia's question to Alexi Havlakt. The older man's face lit up. He looked over at her.

"Doc-doc harash dumalesh, Cecilek. Doc-doc harash dumalesh."

Cindy translated. "Mr. Havlakt thinks that's a great idea."

"So...sir...you mean, that no one ever thought about that?"

"No, Cecilia. The closest we ever came was suggesting a sovereign enclave in Sumy Ris, which, of course, was not acceptable to our neighbors. Our consulate in Sókut Tok is rather large, and I do not perceive there would be much difficulty surrendering its land for a piece of land in Sumy Ris that would be comparable in size, but of much greater importance to us."

With that Dukov told his assistant to fetch his Minister of Foreign Relations. He stood up and spoke to the Minister in Danubian, but Cecilia could make out the words: "consulatokt", "Sókut Tok", "Sumy Ris", and "Doc-doc". The Foreign Minister nodded and glanced at Dukov's guest with an approving expression. The two men then saluted each other. The Foreign Minister then returned to his table to excuse himself and left the room to make some phone calls to Foreign Ministry Office in Danube City.

The dinner ended only a few minutes later, but the Prime Minister had some final words for Cecilia.

"I have been very pleased to have you sit at my table, and share our time and knowledge. I would ask one more favor of you, that you honor us with your presence at the closing banquet Friday night. I will supply an invitation that you may retrieve from Dr. Halsey, for you and for a guest."

Cecilia, her eyes wide with excitement and her hands shaking slightly; bade goodbye to the Danubian Prime Minister. Once again she struggled to catch her breath as the Danubians withdrew from the room.

----------

The next morning Cecilia sat in Burnside's office as the two women discussed the dinner the night before. Cecilia summarized what had happened at Dukov's table and the apparent enthusiasm over her suggestion about moving the consulate from Sókut Tok to Sumy Ris. Burnside commented:

"I think that idea will fly. The reason I say that is the other side has a bunch of problems, including another pending border dispute. They need to get the Danubian border settled and move their troops, ASAP. They need to get Dukov on their side, and I think your consulate idea will give everyone a way out. The Danubians owe you one."

Burnside paused, and then leaned forward, looking intensely into Cecilia's eyes.

"Prime Minister Dukov likes to think outside the box. He's always looking around for new perspectives and experiences to bounce off his own knowledge, which is why I think he wanted to talk to you. And, you delivered. You came up with something that never occurred to anyone else. Move the consulate...what a simple solution; and no one thought of it. All I can say is I'm impressed with you, and I'm not shy about admitting that."

"I...I don't know what to say Dr. Burnside, except I do hope they get their problem solved, but anyhow, thanks for...what you said about me..."

Burnside gave Cecilia a somewhat ironic smile. "Well, don't let it go to your head. You did your good deed for the moment and now we'll be moving on. We do have a semester to finish up, don't we?"

With that Burnside, her TA, and her scholarship student headed off to the lecture room, carrying presentation supplies and a stack of pop-quizzes for the surviving freshmen remaining in the class.

----------

The regime of nightly massages and nightly orgasms continued throughout the week in Cecilia's room. No matter how late she got back from her duties at the conference, she expected Jason to be ready to come over, get undressed, and give her a lengthy massage followed by an orgasm. Following the orgasm she promptly went to sleep, forcing him to leave the room with his own sexual urges unfulfilled. Jason was disappointed, but he reminded himself that his purpose in life was to make her happy and to satisfy her needs. As for his own needs, he needed to learn self-discipline and appreciate the sexual satisfaction she was able to give him.

Thursday, however, Cecilia was in the mood for something different. During her lunch hour she went to an adult toy store to look at their selection of restraints and discipline items. She did not have very much money on her, but she was determined to buy something with which she could experiment on Jason.

She got into a conversation with a young woman working at the store. She confided about her relationship with Jason and how she was able to excite him by putting him over her lap. The store clerk showed her the store's selection of punishment implements. The clerk obviously was a masochist and had first-hand knowledge of how each of the implements felt on her unprotected bottom. As they conversed about the physical sensations each implement inflicted on its victim, the clerk gave her customer short lessons on how to use a cane, a crop, and a flogger. She gave Cecilia her personal perspective as a masochist as she discussed her own experiences at the hands of her lover, emphasizing the importance of balancing fear, anticipation, pain, and pleasure. Her client listened intently, realizing that the clerk's personality and needs were very similar to Jason's personality and needs.

Finally Cecilia settled on a leather paddle. The paddle was oval shaped and not large at all. It was about as long as a Ping-Pong paddle but slightly narrower. She liked the feel of the implement in her hand and the way it swung. It was just the right size to cover one bottom-cheek at a time and mark it with a pink oval. The implement seemed versatile, designed to either put a comfortable warm heat or a fierce sting in a sub's bottom, depending on how hard it struck its target. She hoped that it could be used both to arouse Jason and to punish him, depending on how hard she chose to hit. The clerk commented:

"I love that one; it's one of my favorites. I always get turned on when he spanks me with it. It puts a really nice heat in your ass without too much bruising. I think your boyfriend will like it too."

"So, I'm kinda curious...if you like it so much, what does your boyfriend use if he's pissed off at you?"

"The cane. If I do something that really pisses him off, he'll use the cane on me, and that I don't like at all. But, I try to be good, and he knows that, so I don't get the cane all that much."

----------

That night was the first night Cecilia told Jason to kneel while she went over Burnside's coursework with her. As he knelt on the floor nervously looking up at her, she gently brushed his cheek and ran her fingers through his hair. She then placed one hand on his shoulder and ran her other hand down his back, gently rubbing and patting his bottom to let him know that tonight he was due for a spanking.

Before she sat down to begin questioning him about the evening's coursework, she made an announcement that set his heart pounding.

"Jason, there's a reason I'm havin' you kneel tonight, 'cause I wanna try somethin' new. I'm gonna spank your cute bare bottom, but we're gonna do it a bit different. I'm not gonna put you over my lap, 'cause instead I got a leather paddle. And, 'cause we're using somethin' new, I'm gonna want to take some pictures, so I'll borrow your camera before we go back to my room."

"Y...yes, Cecilia."

He was very nervous, but also very excited. As she questioned him about Burnside's work, a furious erection pointed straight at her the entire time he knelt trying to answer.

Shortly afterwards they went back to her room, Jason only wearing a pair of shorts and a loose-fitting shirt. Once he was in her room he stripped off his clothes and dutifully hung them up. Cecilia took off her clothing as well. She didn't wait to have Jason strip her, because she was eager to try out the new paddle. She ordered Jason to position the room's armchair in the middle of the room and stand with his hands placed on the back. She instructed him to arch his back slightly and stick his bottom out. When he complied, she ordered him to turn his face to her. She took a picture of her lover with his digital camera from the back, then moved to the front to get him with his very erect penis sticking out in anticipation of the spanking.

She gently brushed his penis and testicles with her fingertips, and then picked up the paddle and showed it to him. She touched it to his trembling bottom and slowly moved it around in circles.

"It feels kinda different from my hand, doesn't it?"

"Yes, Cecilia."

"So you think you're a bad boy? Bad enough for the paddle on your bare, naked bottom?"

"Yes, Cecilia...I'm a bad boy and I need the paddle. Please spank me."

"You're askin' for it, so you must be very naughty. But then, that's why you have such a cute butt, for lots of hard spankings. I'm gonna spank that naughtiness right out of you."

Cecilia positioned herself, tapped his left bottom cheek, and smacked it with a loud POP! The sensation was different from either the belt, which was much more painful and concentrated, or her hand, which was somewhat less intense. Instead, the smack covered Jason's bottom-cheek with a hot tingling that, to his surprise, he really enjoyed. A second hard smack on his right bottom cheek matched the burning on the left side. It hurt, but at the same time was quite enjoyable.

Cecilia spanked on alternate sides: left...right...left...right...left...right. As always, she took her time, making sure he could feel each swat separately and appreciate it. After delivering 10 blows, she stopped to take pictures of the pink glow on Jason's bottom and the intensely excited expression in his face. The hot burning only increased with the next 10 swats, which in turn were followed by another set of pictures. Cecilia wanted to document the progressive reddening of Jason's bottom and the impact the spanking was having on his emotions. What she really liked was the even color the paddle was leaving on his bottom...there were no welts or stripes, just a solid, even, deep pink completely covering both sides and sharply contrasting with the unpunished skin of his back and upper thighs.

Cecilia stopped after the 40th swat. She took some final pictures and then ordered Jason to stand with his feet spread and his hands behind his head for even more pictures. He was very, very aroused. He couldn't believe how much that intense burning sting excited him.

She then ordered him to lie on her bed on his back. His furious erection bobbed up and down as she tore open a condom packet and positioned the condom over his penis. Then she mounted him, pinning his hands above his head as she impaled herself on his very stiff organ. She clenched her teeth as she looked into his eyes and dug her fingernails into his wrists. He pushed up into her as hard as he could, totally aroused by the hot sting still burning in his punished bottom. Oh...this was good...a perfect combination of physical sensations. This was really good...

When they were finished they cuddled as usual. They were exhausted and spent, she from the grueling conference schedule, and he from tutoring his friends and other students. He also had been tensed up from not having been allowed to have sex with her, but now he understood what her reason had been for making him wait. As usual, she seemed to know how to give him truly exquisite pleasure, by making him build up his desire by being patient throughout the week. She then brought out his desire as she worked up his emotions with that wonderful spanking. He was surprised himself that he would find a spanking from a leather paddle so enjoyable, but then, that was why Cecilia had taken charge of his life. She knew him better than he knew himself.

----------

The following evening was the final reception of the Danubians before their departure for Washington DC. Cecilia wore her Danubian formal gown and had her hair braided in Danubian style. Jason accompanied her, properly dressed in a dark gray business suit and conservative red tie. She took his arm and led him around the room, introducing him to the people with whom she had worked over the last couple of weeks preparing the visit.

When Cecilia talked to Burnside and Halsey, she still had Jason's arm locked in her own. The professor glanced at Jason, and then gave her scholarship student a knowing look. With a single look at the young couple she had figured it out. So the Sanchez girl had a partner, one who was submissive to her. Good job, Cecilia, she thought to herself. Way to go.

That night the Prime Minister was busy talking to everyone in the room, so the intimate dinner table conversation he shared with Cecilia on Tuesday was not going to be repeated. Cecilia and Jason sat with the other graduate students while Jim Halsey and a couple of other Foundation representatives spoke about their hopes for Upper Danubia's future. The Danubian ambassador to the US spoke next, thanking the university for its hospitality and announcing Dukov's pending speech to the National Press Club for the following Monday before flying back to Europe. Finally Dukov himself spoke, thanking the university, the city of Chicago, and the State of Illinois for the hospitality his group had received. He did not speak for very long, but he concluded with the hope that the "unpleasantness" between his government and the US government would pass, and that the two nations could enjoy warm relations in the future.

Cecilia heard Jason mutter: "not if Dad has his way..."

There was dinner, some slow dancing afterwards, and finally a long series of good-byes. When it was Dukov's turn to say goodbye to Cecilia, he commented:

"Again I wish to express my gratitude for your insight. Perhaps it will please you to know that I will travel to Sumy Ris next Thursday to meet with my counterpart, to discuss your suggestion. I have hope for our success, and I owe you my appreciation."

Cecilia heart pounded as she shook the Prime Minister's hand for the final time. At age 19, without even having completed the first semester of her sophomore year, she had managed to change the course of history with a single question.

12