The Freshman Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that point in her life Cecilia did not realize, by insisting on remaining in control of every aspect of her relationship with Jason, that she unwittingly had thwarted her lifelong goal of maintaining her own emotional independence. By living his life to suit her needs, Jason had made Cecilia emotionally dependent on him. She needed him to be present in her life and obey her orders, every bit as much as he needed her to prevent his own weaknesses from allowing him fail.

At the end of their first semester together, it was Jason who actually understood the situation between himself and Cecilia better than she did. By coming together they had filled voids in each other's lives. Their souls, damaged and incomplete alone, fit together like two pieces of a puzzle into a bond that actually worked for both of them. Jason understood something else that was important. The Christmas of his freshman year would be the final time of his life that he would or could be separated from Cecilia. Over the spring semester the ties between them would only strengthen, to the point that neither would be able to go anywhere or do anything without the other.

Perhaps the Danubians had the best way of saying it, the path of their lives already had been chosen, the only option they had was to follow.

----------

On their final night together, Jason invited Cecilia to dinner and a late semester musical recital at the Music School. As usual, they went well dressed, she in her Danubian dress and he in a dark suit. They both were much quieter then usual. They wanted to enjoy their final night of the year and feel each other's presence, but there really was no need for them to try to express themselves with words.

It was a clear but bitterly cold night as they walked back to Huntington Hall. The campus was mostly empty because the majority of the students already had left. As they returned, she was very affectionate and very subdued, her normal demeanor totally lacking. Jason knew that night was one of those rare occasions it was up to him to take control of the evening.

There was to be a final round of love-making in Cecilia's room. The distress from she felt facing the next three weeks without him showed very clearly in her face. Her normal bossiness was gone, replaced by a rare submissiveness and vulnerability. That night she wanted to surrender herself and have him take charge of their lovemaking. She signaled her desire by quietly standing in the middle of her room, quietly waiting to be told what he wanted her to do.

Jason remained fully dressed, except for his coat, which he took off and hung up. He then gently unbuttoned and removed her coat, and hung it up next to his own. He undid the ties of the Danubian dress, loosening them as much as possible. He kissed her neck for a few seconds, and then motioned her to raise her arms. He pulled the dress up over her head and, knowing how important that dress was to her, carefully hung it up.

Cecilia was left wearing nothing but her shoes and her usual thong. He decided to take off the thong first, knowing that she would feel much more naked if he left her shoes on for a few minutes. He ran his hands down her bare back, caught the skimpy waistband of her underwear with his thumbs, and proceeded to lower the thong to her feet. He motioned her to step out of it, and put the tiny garment in her linen bag.

Cecilia's shapely dark figure, illuminated by the closet light and unencumbered by any cloth, beckoned Jason to explore with his eyes and with his hands. He relished the sight of her, looking so vulnerable and helpless wearing nothing but her shoes. As he foresaw, she looked and felt much more naked in just her shoes than she would have wearing nothing at all.

Still completely dressed in his suit, he hugged her. As her bare skin pressed up against the layers of cloth still covering the body of her boyfriend, she felt even more vulnerable. She was in a very submissive mood and he would be able to enjoy her from his favorite sexual position, on her elbows and knees with her bottom spread, with her very wet vagina properly presented for his pleasure. He suspected that had he wanted to put her over his lap and spank her, at that moment she would have allowed him to do so.

He took her hands and made her turn around. They were facing a full-length mirror, so he made her look at herself and the contrast of her naked body against his suit. She continued to stand facing her own image as he ran his hands over her breasts and kissed her neck. He had been right. The sight of herself, her bare body exposed and contrasting with her well-dressed companion, excited her. She felt the familiar burning and wetness between her legs as she continued to study her image and feel his hands explore her body. For a long time he played with her, lightly touching and kissing her, as she silently stood watching herself become more and more aroused. Yes...he knew her body. He knew how to torment her, tease her, and make her desperate. Tonight she would have to wait until he was ready to relieve her burning desire. Without saying anything out loud, that was what she had agreed, to surrender herself and let him take control of her body.

He turned her around so that her bottom was facing the mirror. She looked back at herself as he ran his hands over her tender backside, exploring her bottom-cheeks and running his fingertips along the sensitive area in between. She was sweating and trembling with anticipation. He could feel her heart beating and hear her irregular breaths. He realized the moment had come.

He pulled off her shoes and guided her onto her bed. Her instincts took over and she became desperate to be entered and satisfied. She arched her back, shamelessly exposing herself, placing her trembling bottom-hole and glistening vulva on full display for her love. For the moment she had forgotten about everything else in her life. What she needed was to be taken, to be entered, and to be fulfilled.

He struggled out of his own clothing and threw everything on a chair. Seeing her lovely sweaty body so submissively presented made him very hard, and very desperate to get inside her. Still, he wanted to make her wait, just a little bit longer. He gently ran the palm of his hand over her posterior, massaging and lightly patting it. She reared back slightly, inviting him to explore the wet, sensitive area in between.

He took out a condom and with unsteady hands pulled the protection over his very stiff penis. He kissed her sweaty bottom and then pushed into her. She reared back, gasping and pushing hard against him, desperate to get him as far inside her as possible. He grabbed her thighs and roughly moved back and forth. As he thrust and thrust, a thought passed through his head that made him very, very aroused.

Her reaction to having her bottom caressed and patted had made him understand something important. At some point in the future he was destined to spank her. That night she would have allowed him to do it, but he knew better than to jump at the first chance. If he made her wait, later on she would actually want him to spank her, not just allow it. She would let him know that she actually needed to be spanked. She would beg him to do it. When that moment came he would place her over his lap and gently massage her trembling bottom. He would start slowly, going from massaging to gentle pats, from gentle pats to soft slaps, then from soft slaps to much harder slaps. It would be a very long spanking, with plenty of kisses and caresses mixed with painful swats.

He knew it would happen someday, the way he envisioned it. He could read it in her eyes. But before that moment came he would have to spend much more of his own life meeting her needs and submitting to her discipline. He could only spank her when she completely and fully trusted him, and that moment of trust would not come until long after he had given himself over to her, fully and completely. He was well on his way to completely surrendering himself to her, but he knew he still had a long way to go.

Still, as he continued thrusting into his gasping companion, Jason's thoughts were not focused on the further sacrifices in life he would have to make to ensure her happiness. Instead he was thinking about her lovely dark bottom, properly positioned over his lap, ready and waiting to receive the sensuous slaps of a lover's spanking. Her bottom filled his thoughts and fantasies as he continued thrusting and thrusting, as she squealed from a savagely wonderful orgasm.

12