The Friday Affair Ch. 02

Story Info
Some tough love in the boss's office.
3.4k words
4.38
36.3k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 03/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redkate
Redkate
13 Followers

Rachel was in a state as she showered for work. It was a week since she had been with Liam. She was excited but scared knowing she would see him at work that day. Her bruises from her last encounter were fading. She missed seeing the purple marks on her ass. As they faded to brown and eventually away, the memory of her time with Liam seemed to fade too. It was like a dream, a memory that she couldn't be sure was real or imaginary. How she could forget the pleasure, the abuse and the love, she didn't know.

Her husband had noticed only one of her marks. She had been cooking dinner on Saturday night and had her deep reddish brown hair up in the hot kitchen. Her husband was at the breakfast bar setting the table and asked, "What happened to your neck?"

Rachel didn't even know what he was talking about at first. "What do you mean?"

"There's some marks on your neck, like a rash or something."

The memories flooded back, Liam's kisses, gentle at first but then gnawing at her neck, like a hungry animal. "It must be the heat. You know I don't handle it well." He seemed happy with that answer.

She hated lying to him. For all his faults Chris was a good man. Their passion had waned as was normal after children and she knew there was fault on both sides. Life seemed to take over and it seemed like what had drew Rachel to Chris in the first place was what had turned her off him. In their seven years together she felt as though Chris had not grown up and fully accepted his role as a father. He loved their children but was irresponsible, giving into their whims. He placed all the 'grown up' responsibilities on her. She managed the children, the finances and major decisions of the family.

Rachel had felt like she was on heat all week and that morning was no exception. For the first time in many years she had went online and masturbated to porn. On Wednesday night she had waited until her husband and children were in bed then snuck into the study. She didn't know where to start looking. Everyone said how easy it was to find porn on the internet, but its not easy when you have no idea where to start.

Rachel took a gamble and looked up the history. She smiled as she saw two days ago a free porn site had been visited. She knew her husband watched porn. It had never bothered her. At the start of their relationship, before children came along, they would watch it frequently, either fucking to it or masturbating each other to it. That time was long over now. She searched the site for what seemed like ages before she found a video that suited her.

The woman was beautiful, not a plastic Barbie doll type like many of the videos she had abandoned. She had short dark hair, small natural breast and very shapely womanly hips and thighs. The man with her was tall and slim but had a commanding presence. She fast forwarded the set up until she saw the man remove his coat and tie.

The man moved behind the woman, roughly putting his tie around her neck, pulling it tight. He bent her over the desk pulled her skirt up and ripped her tiny yellow g-string off. Rachel pushed her pajama pants down over her creamy thick thighs to her knees and rubbed her little clit.

She watched, extremely aroused and imagined herself in the actresses position. She rubbed and rubbed, in little circular movements, over her clit. Her moans were growing louder and louder. She bit her hand to muffle the noises. As the actor penetrated the actresses asshole Rachel remembered the hurt and intense pleasure she had felt when Liam took her ass. Warmth flooded Rachel's pussy she felt the wetness of her juices on her fingers as she came.

Never in her life had the thought of someone fucking her ass made her cum. But then never in her life had anyone made it feel the way Liam did. How could an act she had always thought was preferred by men purely because they liked the idea of doing something taboo, end up being so much a part of her new found sexual preferences?

She knew it was because what she had with Liam was special. He had awakened in her something dormant. Something she had always craved but could never really put her finger on. She was fearful of her newfound lust, unsure where it would lead her.

As Rachel showered she felt her wetness starting to grow. She lathered her body with a gentle soap and enjoyed the feeling of the sponge on her body. As she cleaned between her thighs she shivered as the texture tickled her sensitive area. She took down the massaging shower head and moved the pelting hot water over her body washing the soap away. She pulled apart the folds of her skin and let the water hit her clit. She leaned her back against the cold tiles and let intense rhythm of the water wash over her sex.

After she had finished her shower and calmed down she started to dress for work. Liam had sent instructions for her appearance at work in a text message. He had been very clear, "You will wear a skirt to work tomorrow, black thigh high stay up stockings, black heels and no underwear. You will wear lightly coloured eye shadow, black eye liner, mascara, lip gloss and blush. You will straighten your hair and wear it out."

She was unsure about the stockings as she had none. It had been Thursday late night shopping so she went to a million stores before she found any in her size. As she had put them on she worried about her thighs rubbing together as she walked.

She got up early and did her hair, she rarely straightened it, but had a ceramic hair straightener which made it easier. She did her make up and thought she looked nice. A little too dressed up for work probably. Liam had chosen well.

Rachel got out of her late model Toyota family car and headed into work. Liam was at the front end registers with Lindy when she walked in.

"Morning Rachel." He said, "You look nice. Something special going on today?"

Rachel felt her cheeks burn. A smiled spread across Liam's face. You bastard, Rachel thought. He wanted to see her uncomfortable, remind her he was in control and it was for him that she looked the way she did.

Lindy looked away from the customer she was serving, "Hot date tonight, darl?" Lindy was an older women. At fifty she was only two years older than Liam, but she seemed more than that with her short, large, motherly figure.

Rachel tried to laugh it off. "I just felt like looking pretty today." Cheekily she did a pirouette, "Do you approve?" She asked more for Liam's benefit than Lindy's.

Lindy was the one who replied though, "Of course I do!"

Liam smiled, lips wide, teeth almost barred. He looked almost like a bear with his greying, dark reddish hair and beard. Rachel felt a surge of electricity through her body. She knew that look. It was the look he had given her when he hit her the first time. She shuddered and went to her locker.

Liam ignored her all morning. He hardly came out of his office unless called to do so. He was normally more hands on, helping out staff on the floor until the younger staff came on in the afternoon.

When it was time for her lunch Rachel went to the break room and started to eat her sandwich. She chatted as she ate with a couple of other staff members. The team got along pretty well and most people enjoyed the banter in the lunch room. She was less than half way through her lunch when Liam poked his head in the door.

"Rachel can I see you in the office?" His tone was business like and formal.

"Oooooh, trouble!" Some of her team members said. She thought they were right, but probably not in the way they thought.

Liam sat in the office chair behind his desk. Rachel walked in looking timid. He was happy with the way she looked. Her deep chestnut hair framed her round face so prettily. He loved how she looked so fresh and young. She looked younger than twenty-nine.

Rachel went to sit on a chair opposite the desk. "Before you sit down put this sign on the door and shut it." Liam handed over a 'Training in Progress: Do not disturb' sign. He chuckled, amused at how appropriate the legitimate sign was.

When Rachel had done as instructed he motioned to her to come closer. He pulled her into his lap by her small waist and enjoyed her weight on his legs. He put one arm around her gently and with the other cupped her chin so he could kiss her.

His kiss was firm, but loving. He massaged her tongue with his and she kissed him back passionately. He felt her eagerness, she submitted her mouth to him, she never pulled away or closed her mouth to him. Her arms moved around his neck and she held him close pressing her plump body into his.

He pulled away before they both got carried away.

"Now, my delicious whore, we need to discuss what happened last week. You pleased me very much, but I need to know what you thought and how you would like us to proceed. I want very much to continue our affair. But you must know certain things before we can go on." Liam paused, letting this sink in, before he continued. "I want us both to enjoy what we are doing. You must know that I will be the one in charge. I am a dominant man, I do not like being submissive in anyway. Whatever we do will be what I want. You can request things and I'll consider it, but it will be up to me if we do it or not. Understood?"

"Yes Liam"

"Good girl." Liam went on. "Did you enjoy what we did last week?"

"Yes I did," Rachel's eyes were lowered. "All of it."

"Good. I did as well. You are very good at satisfying me. And of course, you are gorgeous, big and beautiful as they say."

Rachel flushed. Liam felt his erection growing in his pants. He loved her when she was nervous or embarrassed, it made her face glow in a sexy, innocent way, making her look almost childlike and virginal. The fact that he knew intimately she was neither child nor virgin excited him.

He hugged her tightly, and laughed. "Oh Rachel, don't be embarrassed. You're beautiful, sexy and most importantly of all a willing submissive slut. I love that about you. You must know that that's why I want to have you so much, to own you."

"I don't know that... But that's sweet, thank you."

Liam leaned in again kissing her, gently and loving. He wanted to show Rachel he cared for her. How could he not? She was everything he had been looking for. She filled a sexual void in him that he had thought he would never be able to fill. He loved her for that.

He pulled away from her. He almost laughed when he saw the pout on her full shiny lips. "You trust me don't you?"

Rachel nodded, "I do."

"You know that I will never hurt you badly or more than I think you can handle. I will never permanently scar you. I have done things like this before and I will take things slowly, until you are able to do all the things I want from you. You will be trained by me to fulfill my sexual needs. Although I want you for my pleasure, your pleasure is important to me. I want a woman who enjoys the treatment she gets."

"I know." She seemed sure of it as she said it. Liam gave her another squeeze.

"Sit on the desk, I want to see that delicious cunt of yours."

Rachel moved and sat her ass on the edge of the desk. Liam lifted each of her legs into the arm rests on his chair and pulled her skirt right up high.

His cock hardened as he saw she had followed his instructions. Her smoothly shaved pussy, wet with excitement seemed to be calling to him from between her stockinged thighs. He knew without a doubt that, in that moment, she wanted him, needed him and his dominance. He ran his hands over her silky legs.

"Rub your cunt for me slut!" Rachel's hand moved to her pussy. He watched her womanly body writhe under the pleasure. Her eyes closed and her head was thrown back exposing her throat. He moved his hand up to the buttons on her blue shirt uniform. He gripped it tightly and ripped it apart, buttons flying.

Rachel protested but Liam covered her mouth and stood up to growl into her ear. "You said you were mine to do with as you please. Are you my whore?" Rachel nodded. "Good girl. Keep going."

He didn't remove his hand from her mouth as he caressed his other hand over the curves of her chest. He roughly pulled on her bra revealing her full breasts, nipples hard with her lust. He put his mouth to her nipple sucking them into his mouth then biting down hard. He could hear Rachel's moans through her covered mouth. He kept going biting and pulling on her pink nipples.

He pulled once more letting her nipple slip out of his mouth. Liam moved lower, sat back in his chair and watched Rachel's fingers as they moved in quick circles over her clit. As he watched he could smell her excitement and he felt an urge to eat her. He pushed her hand aside and shoved his face into the folds of her pussy.

He tasted her and drank up her scent. He let his tongue flick over her clit and loved how hard it was against his tongue. He enjoyed Rachel's moans as he continued to lick her. Soon her hips started to move against him as if willing him to give her more. He gave her what she wanted and slipped two fingers into her welcoming hole. He finger fucked her tight pussy as heard her moans growing louder and louder.

"Be quite bitch! If someone hears you cumming, you'll regret it!" Liam leaned back in and continued eating her sweet cunt. He still heard her moans but softer now and he rewarded her with a third finger.

Soon he felt her hips buckle and he felt a surge of juices against his face. He gave her a final lick as she shuddered. She looked beautiful in her post orgasm state. He loved making her cum, hearing and feeling her enjoyment under his instruction or touch. Her face shined as she looked at him, green eyes lit up with excitement. She lent down and drew him into a kiss, sucking his lips and tongue, licking his beard, tasting her sweet cum.

Rachel licked Liam's face clean of her juices, the taste of her cum exciting her again, as if she hadn't just orgasmed.

"Thank you for making me cum." Rachel said.

"You're welcome my whore." Liam lent back in his chair. "Now it's my turn."

Liam pulled Rachel's still weak body onto the floor between his legs. She thought back to the fantasy she had had the day Liam had taken her the first time. This time she was bold enough and she opened Liam's pants, helped him pull them down and she took him into her mouth.

Liam's cock was already very hard in Rachel's mouth. No doubt that he had enjoyed what happened earlier. She knew she had to pleasure him the way he had allowed her to feel pleasure. She opened her mouth and let him into herself.

She knew he enjoyed it when his cock was in her throat so she tried to open her throat and relax her muscles. But every time she did she felt her tummy lurch and she heard the sounds of her gag reflex. Frustrated she stopped trying and went back to her usual way, knowing he liked that too.

Without warning she felt a force on the back of her head and pushed her deep onto Liam's cock again. Her throat and stomach spasmed, threatening to release. Relax! she screamed silently.

As if reading her mind Liam's voice came to reassure her. "Relax your throat, let me in. We will get rid of that gag reflex. Not that I don't enjoy those delicious sounds you make." Rachel thought she was going to lose her lunch this time. She struggled and fought him trying to lift her head up. She could feel her back teeth against the head of his cock. She tried to open wider but her tongue kept blocking the way to her throat. Tears were coming from her eyes as she struggled to breath. "Be a good girl. Keep going you can do it. I'm close to giving you my cum my baby, my whore."

Rachel closed her eyes, determined now. She had promised this man he would get what he wanted. She knew this feeling of being on edge excited her. The evidence of that was dribbling down her thighs. When she felt his cum in her mouth she sighed with excitement and relief. She had never left so owned by another person in her life. She had hated and loved every second of it. She only wanted more.

When Liam let go of her head she sucked in breath deeply. Her face was flushed. She even let out a laugh as she jumped up to kiss him. "Thank you!" She cried, showering his face with kisses. Liam laughed too. He couldn't help it with her youthful display of joy. He pulled her into his lap again and held her tight. He wanted to crush her into him, keep her close and never let her go.

"You did very well. I love that you enjoy submitting to me, you are a very very good whore." Liam stroked her hair as he held her head to his chest. Gently this time. His animal urges were gone now and his affection towards Rachel grew and grew. "And very special to me," he added.

Rachel didn't say a word, she just hugged him back. He could feel her hands and nails on his back through his shirt as she caressed him. These tender moments, as important and essential to him as the pain and abuse he inflicted on her earlier.

After a few moments he kissed her gently on the lips. "You must get back to work now baby."

Rachel's eyes went wide and she looked at her shirt. "Never mind about your shirt, who do you think gives out the uniforms?"

With regret he shooed her off his lap and did up his pants. Liam went to the cupboard at the back of his office. He took out a new shirt. He slipped Rachel's old one off and put the new one on her. He did the buttons up himself and fixed the collar. He smoothed down her hair and rubbed away the dark smudges of mascara under her eyes. She looked up at him. He could see himself being lost in her gaze, her sparkling eyes, full of trust, no sign of anger for what he had done to her only happiness.

"There all better," Liam lifted her mouth to hers once more. "I will miss you."

"I will too."

"Can you ever get out at night time without being suspicious?"

"Sometimes. With enough notice. Why?"

Liam pushed her towards the door. "I'll let you know when the time comes. Until then, remember your my whore."

"I'll remember. You just remember that you're mine too," she smiled, opened the door and left.

Liam laughed again and settled back to work. He felt calm and relaxed. Probably for the first time since they had last played together. He tried not to think about his growing feelings for Rachel.

Redkate
Redkate
13 Followers