The Friday Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redkate
Redkate
13 Followers

Rachel did as she was told, lying on her back. She spread her knees apart, hoping that the site of her legs open wide would please him.

"You filthy whore." Liam said. Hearing him call her that again made her moan. She wanted to be dirty and depraved for him. "You dirty, filthy, cum loving slut!"

"I am. I'm a whore!" She cried laying there exposed. She really felt like one, laying there, a married woman, with the taste of cum and blood in her mouth, cheek, tits and ass red and stinging from the slaps and pussy sore from the pounding she had just received.

Liam started to remove his clothes for the first time. He took his shirt off first, then shoes, socks and pants. His body was as she had imagined. His arms were toned and strong, his belly was only a little soft.

Then he knelt between Rachel's opened legs. He put his face between her legs and roughly licked between her legs, from her ass right up to her clit. His beard tickled her thighs and lips as he moved, the roughness added to her excitement.

He sat up and leaned right over her. "You taste and smell good slut, but then a slut like you would. Look at yourself. You've got a body made to be used and fucked. Taste yourself, tell me what you taste like. I bet you love the taste of your cunt." Liam leaned down and stuck his tongue in her mouth.

Rachel blushed and felt embarrassed. She did love the taste of her pussy juices. Whenever she masturbated she would always lick and smell her fingers. She sucked his tongue and her hips moved involuntarily as she enjoyed her taste. "I taste sticky and sweet."

"You do! And you like it! My dirty whore! You filthy bitch." Liam wet his fingers by placing two inside her still wet pussy. He moved them out and started moving them lower.

Rachel felt panic set in again. He's going to fuck my ass! She thought. She had done so a few times with her husband but she never enjoyed it. It didn't feel any good at all. She started to try to slide away, scared of what it would feel like with a man as rough as Liam.

Liam's hand reached down and grabbed her throat. "Where do you think you're going, whore? Do you think I'd let you go without pounding your sweet asshole?" Rachel couldn't breathe and so couldn't respond. She felt her throat being squeezed and then felt the pain as two fingers were pushed into her ass.

The pain was intense and she managed to cry out. Liam relaxed his hand on her throat but still left it there while he started to pump his fingers into her ass. Rachel gasped for air. She started to feel the same feeling she felt earlier. She loved the way Liam was hurting her, the pain and fear made her more excited than she had ever felt in her life. She relaxed and let the pain wash over her.

"Good whore, that's it." Liam said to her. "Give me your ass. I'm going to own your ass by the time we finish here. Tell me who owns your ass bitch."

"You do! My ass is yours." And she meant it. Already she was enjoying her ass being finger fucked more than any of the awkward times she had her ass touched by her husband.

Once Liam had stretched her hole to his satisfaction he rolled her body to the side so that she was lying on her left side. He positioned his cock at the opening of her hole and said "Ask me to fuck your slutty ass."

"Please fuck my ass. Make it yours. I want you to hurt me!" Rachel knew in that moment that this was what she had been craving for and what the attraction was to Liam. She saw in him a man she could submit to. She had to submit to him, she needed him to own her body. She must have subconsciously known that this is what he would be like.

Liam pushed his cock into her ass. The pain was intense but pleasurable. The feeling of his cock filling her ass and her enjoying the pain, the choking and the slapping made her feel truly like a whore.

Liam started to pump his cock harder and faster. He let go of her throat and lifted one of her legs onto his shoulder. He pinched her nipples, and slapped her ass as he fucked her.

"Rub your clit, I want to watch my whore cum." Liam grabbed Rachel's hand and placed it on her pussy.

Rachel started rubbing her already swollen clit. Liam spat on her clit and she rubbed it in. "Slap your clit for me," Liam instructed and Rachel did. It made a splat sound that seemed to spur him on more and Rachel felt like she was being torn apart.

Rachel rubbed and rubbed her clit. In round little circles, pressing harder and harder. She heard her moans getting louder and louder. There was warmth rising in her and she knew she was close to cumming.

"I think I'm going to cum. Am I allowed to cum?" Rachel asked with hope. If he said no she didn't know what she would do. She was practically screaming by now, both in ecstasy and pain. She thought she was crying, one moment with joy, the next in agony.

"Yes whore! Cum for me, I want to feel you cum on my cock!"

Rachel let herself go. The cry that came out of her was unlike any noise she had ever heard herself make. It was almost primal, part scream, part shout of relief. She felt her whole body shudder and spasm. Her orgasm went on for longer than it had ever before.

"Oh fuck yes! You are such a fucking slutty whore. I'm going to fill your ass up with cum!" Rachel didn't think it was possible but Liam started fucking her harder and faster. And soon she felt his cock grow thicker in her ass and felt his load start to explode out of his cock into her ass.

Liam felt shattered after cumming the second time. He felt exhausted but, at the same time, more alive than he had ever felt.

His whore looked up into his eyes and said timidly, " Thank you for letting me cum and thank you for filling up my whore ass with your cum." He couldn't believe that after all they had done together she was still shy. He loved how she could be so dirty but retain that timidness that made her so desirable.

He slowly pulled his cock out of his whore's ass and watched delighted as his cum started to seep out of her ass.

"You're such a good whore." He said, "Come over here." He motioned for his whore to come sit next to him against the wall. Liam put his arm around her and hugged her, stroked her long hair and soothed her.

"That was really good. You're a beautiful whore and such a natural. I think I'd like to keep you as my own whore." He felt a surge of affection for this girl and looked over her body again. He noted her hair tangled, eye makeup all running, her neck red from his bites and other assorted marks over the rest of her body. They looked like red flags against snow clearly showing him where he'd been. He thought about the way her chubby body bounced as he fucked her and the slap her large ass cheeks made as he pounded into her.

He knew she still had a way to go before she could truly satisfy him but she did seem eager to learn and she learnt quickly. And she was beautiful. A beautiful whore, just perfect for him to fuck, train and claim as his own.

Redkate
Redkate
13 Followers
12