The Friday Setup Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soaf
soaf
57 Followers

As pleasurable as it was, I wanted that last 5% and grew desperate to cum. Ordinarily, this is where I would have started to jerk my cock or grab the Hitachi to place against my cock head; but today was different. I knew that Michelle knew all of my cues, and that she knew my needs just as well. She wasn't going to deny me forever, but today was going to be on her terms.

Just when her fucking had given me as much pleasure as it possibly could have, she slowed to a stop leaving half of the massive dildo in my ass.

"Tracy, Scott can't cum from this alone. He's going to need a little help. Shall we give him a special treat?"

"Absolutely! I think he deserves it."

"Why don't you straddle his face and suck him off?"

My mind scrambled to absorb the gift that my wife was about to allow. We had come a long way in the last 24 hours. Michelle had even let Tracy blow me a bit, but I hadn't considered that she'd actually let the buxom blonde have my load.

Michelle rearranged our missionary coupling, assuming an upright position with her shins flat on the bed. The back of her thighs rested on her calves, with her thighs beneath my bent knees. Her cock was still buried in my ass. Thanks to the wedge, this position was going to work nicely.

Tracy got up and pivoted herself over my face, facing Michelle, and lowered her head towards my crotch. With my knees slightly pulled back, and Michelle's hips occupying the space between my legs, there was no way that this could turn into a proper 69. Besides, I wasn't sure if Michelle was OK with me tasting Tracy's pussy. As far as we had come, I didn't want to cross any lines. Michelle had been pretty clear about what was OK and what was off limits up until now. I didn't feel a need to push it and screw it up.

So, with Tracy's fragrant pussy inches above my face, Michelle resumed slowly fucking my ass. After a few strokes, I felt Tracy grasp my semi-hard shaft and aim it at her wanting mouth. Her lips enveloped my cock and she proceeded to give me a nice slow cock massage with her mouth and tongue as she glided up and down the full length of my shaft. It didn't take long for my cock to reach full hardness in spite of Michelle's overwhelming intrusion of my ass.

The double sensation of being fucked and sucked was mind blowing, and I quickly ramped back up to that almost cumming state of euphoria. My cock felt hard as a rock as I gazed up at Tracy's dripping pussy mere inches above my nose. I reach up and began gently squeezing and massaging the globes of her magnificent ass. My kneading caused the entrance to her pussy to open and close, and her musky scent wafted down to heighten the experience.

The moderate pace of Tracy's sucking perfectly matched the fucking that my wife was dishing out. Tracy's mouth moved up and down the entire length of my cock as Michelle's cock drove in and out of my ass.

I hung on the edge of the abyss as that 95% of climax feeling turned into 96%. They continued to work me. 97%. God, I needed to cum. Michelle drove in a bit harder and faster. 98%. Holy shit, I can't take this I thought, I have to cum, but it went on. Tracy sucked a bit harder. Oh, fuck! 99%. "Come on you bitches, make me cum," I pleaded inside.

I had been delirious for nearly five minutes when Michelle decided it was time. She grabbed my hips with her hands and plowed all the way into me, banging the bottom of my ass with short powerful strokes. I squeezed every muscle in my pelvic floor to intensify the feeling of her driving cock. I could feel my prostate pulsing with each nudge, as wave after wave of deep pleasure coursed though my body.

A prostate orgasm is different than the shooting kind; it's far deeper and more elusive. As a result, when my climax hit, it didn't even feel like I was shooting, but I knew that cum had to be pouring into Tracy's mouth as my orgasm overtook me. The pulsing in my ass coincided with Tracy's moans as she received spurt after spurt of my tasty treat. Tracy took me deep into her throat and held me there as my cum poured into her. She gobbled it down and squeezed for more. As the pulsations in my ass ebbed, Michelle's thrusting came to a halt, and the flow of my cum into Tracy's delightful mouth ceased.

Tracy released my cock and sat up hovering above my face. Michelle's steady cock was still buried in my ass.

I saw Tracy swallow my load and the she exclaimed, "Wow, that was something! I've never seen anything so wild."

"You ain't seen nothing yet! Michelle adding indicating that the show wasn't over. "He's not done."

"What?" the blonde asked, in a state of disbelief.

"He's got another one. Shall we get it?"

"How's that?" Tracy asked, somewhat stupefied.

Michelle withdrew somewhat from my depths and started to slowly fuck the first three or four inches of my ass as the lesson resumed.

"That was a prostate orgasm," she explained. "It's like a vaginal orgasm to us. Awesome, but different from a clitoral orgasm. He can have two kinds too."

Tracy had never heard of such a thing.

"After a prostate-gasm, he can keep going. His version of a clitoral orgasm is a coronal orgasm, where the tip of his cock triggers the climax. If he has one of those he'll be down for a few. I propose we take it!"

"Fine by me! Tracy cheered, and with that she bent over and went back to work on my cock, this time focusing on the head.

Michelle continued the slow reaming of the entrance to my ass, while Tracy went about showing off her considerable oral skills. Michelle's restraint let me focus on the sensations that Tracy was providing and I was in heaven as Tracy added a downward twisting motion to her oral work. She wasn't even trying to take me deep, preferring to focus instead on my equivalent of her clit. Tracy wanted my second load badly, and soon her warm velvety mouth was bouncing up and down on me with the force of a jackhammer.

Michelle fucked me with a precise and steady pace, knowing that the second part of my orgasm wouldn't take long for them to extract. All to soon, I felt it building.

Tracy had to feel my cock throbbing and jumping within her grasp. My breathing became labored as tension over took my entire body. The bitch had me on the edge. I just needed her to suck me across the precipice. She attacked my cock with everything she had and soon I was shaking from head to toe.

That's it! Suck him hard!" my wife encouraged.

I felt the floodgates open and screamed nonsensically at the power of my release. My cock jerked uncontrollably in Tracy's mouth as I spewed torrents of cum onto her tongue. Through it all, she continued to suck for more.

Finally, Michelle slowed and shallowed her thrusting, turning her strokes into a series of nudges that enhanced each volley of my load. As my spasms slowed, Tracy eased the pressure of her mouth to match what my sensitive tool could handle while Michelle's cock came to a stop inside me.

Some girls suck too hard, not realizing when you've become too sensitive to take it, while others give up too quickly and deny you the sensations that you still crave. Not Tracy. If there was one thing that she needed no pointers on, it was how to properly suck a man through climax. My wife's cock inside me just made it all even better. It was simply wonderful.

When I felt myself begin to deflate, Tracy gently slipped her mouth off of my spent dick and unsaddled herself from my head. Then, leaning over me, she surprised me by placing her mouth over mine and kissing me. I felt her lips part and she let my load slide out of her mouth and into mine. Her tongue followed, and we swirled my cum back and forth, sharing the delicious culmination. The shining lust in her eyes made her look like a new woman.

Michelle delicately withdrew from my ass and joined me for our own deep kiss, savoring the taste with me. Breaking away, she turned to Tracy and said, "And that, my Dear, is how you fuck a man in the ass."

To be continued...

soaf
soaf
57 Followers