The Friday Setup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soaf
soaf
57 Followers

The girls broke apart and Michelle shed the yoga pants (she wasn't wearing underwear) as Tracy tossed her sopping panties to the floor with the squishy thud of a wet swimsuit. The contrast in their pussies was equally remarkable. Both were completely bare, but Michelle's barely there peach slit stood in sharp relief next to Tracy's plump outer lips.

The girls embraced as Michelle slid her hand around Tracy's waist before settling on the curve of her lower back just above her generous ass. Her other hand dropped down in front and gently grazed the slut's outer lips. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen: my wife intertwined with a gorgeous blonde whom she had just certainly escorted through the most exquisite orgasm of her life. Tracy's leg slowly moved up between Michelle's athletic thighs as she got her first feel of my wife's pussy by running the front of her thigh gently upward along Michelle's tiny slit.

I was sitting there thinking about what Tracy would look like after another three rounds on the Sybian, when she turned to me and begged, "Again!"

Knowing that she was beyond warmed up, I started her off at four for a few seconds before going straight to five. The room was starting to smell like pussy and I breathed the elixir in deeply. Tracy audibly hummed in bliss with Michelle seated right in front of her. The second I sensed her clit recharging I took it up to six. I could see her pleasure increasing, but with her newfound experience, she was able to endure the deep pleasure much easier this time. Once she acclimated to the intensity, I cranked Tracy up to her previous record level of seven. Once again, her building orgasm was visible, as light trembles began to overtake her.

I knew that the excruciating climb was part of what made the Sybian so wonderful. Tracy now knew what Michelle had already learned: if she dared to say "More!" more would indeed come.

With Tracy's pump now fully primed, I launched her to eight. It sounded like the space shuttle was trying to launch from between her legs as she pinned the beast to the floor with her thighs. Michelle reached down and cupped Tracy's cantaloupes before giving them a loving squeeze. When she twisted the beautiful slut's nipples, the rocket flew. Tracy sat bolt upright, every muscle in her body tensed to the maximum as she howled at our ceiling. Then I heard the telltale splatter as she glazed the top of the Sybian. Not wanting to torture Michelle's new best friend, I politely backed the power down.

Tracy rolled to the floor.

"I think I peed," she blushingly confessed.

"Not a chance," I assured her as I leaned over and slurped a sample of her gush off the top.

"Delicious!"

She hadn't made it anywhere near a half an hour, but at least she was getting the hang of how things were in our house.

I knew the girls weren't done because (a) Michelle had to be completely on fire, and (b) while the Sybian can be a clit numbing experience, the vibration has a funny way of engorging a girl's G-spot, making her crave a nice hard, deep fucking after the clitoral fireworks subside. I started counting backwards from ten, and when I got to four Tracy blurted out "That was incredible but I need a cock!"

Staying obedient to my own rules, I smiled and teasingly reassured her, "I know. It's delightfully terrible isn't it?"

Tracy managed a deep, begging groan as she hoped that the desire in her pussy would somehow be crushed. I couldn't fuck her. Michelle needed to know that it wasn't about that, but we couldn't leave our guest hanging either. That would be rude. So I decided to have a little fun while making sure that it was Michelle who remained, at least apparently, in control.

"The thing is, I don't think that Michelle and I are quite ready for that, but if you need a nice thick cock, I'm sure that could be arranged."

"God, yes!"

"So your tight little pussy needs a good deep stretching? I prodded.

"Enough!" my wife snapped, nearly as frustrated as Tracy. "Go pick out a strap-on for me!"

I went to the closet to retrieve Michelle's favorite harness, looped the metal ring over the Czar down to the balls and snapped the ring onto the base. The Czar was a real monster: over a foot of insertable length and nearly two inches thick for the first four inches or so before tapering slightly for nice snug fit that gave a magnificent ride. Perfect for fucking Cum Guzzling Sluts. It would get Tracy's attention nicely.

I returned to find Tracy bent over the edge of the bed face down with her feet on the floor and legs spread. Michelle was kneeling behind her with her hands on Tracy's glorious ass, spreading her cheeks boldly apart as she traced the tip of her tongue from her clit upwards towards her backdoor. As she reached Tracy's sodden entrance she flattened her tongue so that her friend could enjoy the firm pressure and rougher texture. Then, without warning, she speared her tongue as far into Tracy's channel as she could reach and hummed her appreciation into the lucky woman's pussy. As quickly as she dove in, she pulled out and set to tongue fucking Tracy's hole with the intensity of a man about to blow. Tracy was going out of her mind at my wife's onslaught, rocking her hips from side to side and arching her back to meet my wife's thrusts. Just as I though she was going to explode, Michelle backed off and changed gears.

Michelle kept Tracy's cheeks pinned apart and let her arousal and frustration build for a few seconds before renewing her assault, this time on Tracy's tempting little asshole. She flattened her tongue again and slowly but firmly circled Tracy's rosebud. Tracy was in another universe as my wife patiently continued her anal ministrations. Tracy moaned and quivered, clearly needing that last bit more to get there. When Michelle straightened her tongue and drove it into Tracy's ass, her orgasm exploded. Michelle stayed deep and French kissed Tracy's nasty hole as Tracy's third climax ripped through her. I was starting to think that my wife might actually be bi.

The funny thing about Cum Guzzling Sluts is that three orgasms only makes them crave a fourth, so I was wasn't surprised when Tracy rolled onto her back, slid up onto the bed and announced, "Enough already, FUCK ME!"

Even though I had witnessed the whole thing, the girls didn't seem aware of me until Michelle reached onto the nightstand to retrieve the strap-on that I had selected. Michelle, knowing the depth of our sex toy arsenal, wasn't the least bit phased by the size of the weapon I had chosen.

Tracy, already beyond half-dazed, didn't quite appreciate the magnitude of the situation until Michelle stood up to slip it on.

"Holy shit Michelle! I can't believe that you can take that thing!"

"Don't be ridiculous Tracy. I wouldn't even try to take this, but I think you'll like it!" she added with a smile.

"But if you don't use it, why do you even..." Tracy asked before cutting herself off.

Then she turned to me as her slightly perplexed look evaporated and reality settled in, along with a new desire that she hadn't considered before.

"Oh that is hot!" she purred as she laughed at herself for being surprised. After all, it was only forty-five minutes ago that she was about to explain what a Hitachi was to a seemingly vanilla couple.

She turned back to Michelle and once again stated, "I've got to find a guy like Scott."

"Like I said, there aren't many like him, and when they fall into the right hands, they don't tend to be given up!"

No wonder I'm smitten with my wife. Finding a kinky soul mate is tough to beat!

"Scott," my wife said, "You look ridiculous. Get out of those clothes and get on the bed."

I eagerly complied, as it seemed that my "good boy" behavior might pay off.

Michelle was fully strapped in and reached for the lube, pausing to ask Tracy, "Are you ready?"

"God yes! Slide that monster into me."

Michelle was generous with the lube and slathered the cock from top to bottom. Even though Tracy was already drenched, Michelle gathered another dollop and massaged Tracy's entrance for a second before sliding two fingers into her pussy to make sure that she was thoroughly prepared. When she felt how swollen her G-spot was, Michelle couldn't help but curl her fingers and pump the engorged sponge a few times. It felt a lot warmer than 98.6 in there.

Tracy had never been this primed in her life. I knew from fucking Michelle after a Sybian ride that all of the stimulation and blood flow had left Tracy's pussy incredibly tight. She was in for the stretching of a lifetime.

Michelle grabbed our wedge and slid it under Tracy's hips, which presented her abused pussy at an angle that would allow as deep a pounding as Tracy might want.

Michelle, for her part, likes it rough, but she also likes it to build to that from a comfortable start. I was flattered when she positioned her bulbous cockhead at Tracy's entrance and gently pushed the thick head in before pausing to let Tracy acclimate to her girth. She was going to fuck Tracy the way I often fuck her. The cock was huge, but Tracy was ready. Michelle slowly gave her another few inches before pausing again. Tracy's breathing was relaxed and content as she turned inside of herself, clearly enjoying the wonderful stretching of her pussy walls. Michelle withdrew halfway, pausing just long enough for Tracy to miss the feeling, before slowly pushing back in to the same depth which she figured was a bit more than half of what the Amazon sex toy could take.

Tracy was ready for some nice, deep work but Michelle is the type who always wants to have you wanting more until she decides that it's time for the explosive sprint to the finish. She enjoyed the tease as she repeated the same motion over, and over, at her own leisurely pace.

While Tracy wanted more, and faster, and harder, she couldn't deny that the overall effect was that of ramping up her desire. A minute later, Michelle picked up the pace ever so slightly (as I had done with the Sybian not long ago) without ever allowing Tracy a single inch more of the thick cock that she needed so badly. Tracy was melting for Michelle, and it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I started to stroke my cock while watching my gorgeous ginger wife patiently saw in and out of the bodacious blonde bombshell. No guy had ever fucked her as well as what she was getting right now.

"You've been a very good boy, Baby. You haven't even tried to touch her," Michelle whispered, turning her attention away from the festivities for a brief moment.

"Thank you Love," I happily acknowledged. "This is all I wanted."

"Well, perhaps you deserve a bit more."

"Tracy?" Michelle asked, almost checking to see if Tracy was even partially conscious of reality as she continued to patiently fuck/torment her friend.

"Yes?" came the dreamy reply.

"Would you be a good little slut and suck Scott's cock so that he'll be ready for me when I'm done fucking your lights out?"

"Mmmm!" she answered hungrily.

"Get up there," my wife directed lovingly, "and be sure to enjoy it because it might not happen again."

That would be too bad I thought, but it didn't seem to be the time to negotiate; so instead, I moved to the head of the bed and kneeled on my haunches next to Tracy as I happily offered my dick to her.

She turned her head and began to slurp in the head of my cock as Michelle picked up the pace a bit more. The increased tempo simply made Tracy want more of my prick and soon she was sucking half of it into her mouth.

Michelle was now banging Tracy at a pretty good clip and I knew that Tracy's pussy muscles couldn't possibly be winning the battle of attempting to squeeze Michelle's thick cock at this speed. No way. My wife had already fucked right through her and she was just getting started.

Tracy gave up her half of the struggle and just let Michelle saw in and out of her tunnel as she reached up and added a twisting hand motion to the wonderful blowjob she was giving me. Michelle was still only giving Tracy a fraction of the depth that she wanted and Tracy took her desire out on me by cramming my shaft fully down her throat. Over and over, she took me from the tip to the base in unison with the fucking she was getting. I was glad that the kneeling position was burning my thighs because the pain is the only thing that kept me from blowing my load straight down her gullet!

Suddenly Michelle slowed her pace to a crawl and Tracy released my cock to regain some degree of composure while she had the chance. I knew Michelle had plans for me, so I was actually relieved and moved away to let my jets simmer down a bit.

Just when Tracy seemed to be on the verge of getting her bearings back, Michelle lurched forward and buried nine inches in Tracy's swollen pussy. A groan of deep satisfaction escaped her lips as she relished the deep sensation she had wanted so badly. Michelle paused for a second to let her savor it before pulling almost all the way out and forcefully driving back into her. Her pace was controlled but she was fucking Tracy with power, and I knew that Tracy was feeling every inch of the larger than life dick as Michelle plowed it into her repeatedly.

Tracy had her legs pulled back as far as she could to allow my wife complete access to her wanting hole. Michelle somehow maintained the same restrained pace as she reached down and started kneading Tracy's fleshy orbs. That triggered the telltale trembling again. Tracy's legs started to shake and I knew that it wouldn't be long now. Michelle kept it up and had Tracy hanging on the blissful edge for what seemed like minutes before a look of fierce concentration set across my wife's face and she began fucking Tracy as fast and as deep as she could mange.

They were both struggling for air, their bodies at maximum exertion, as Michelle fucked the beautiful bitch to oblivion. Tracy's whole body clenched as she pulled her knees back to her shoulders and bore down deep to tighten her pussy on Michelle's invading shaft one final time. The orgasm that ripped though her was as complete as it was devastating. She closed her eyes and watched as shimmering flashes of gold exploded across the inside her eyelids while purple pulsed in waves throughout the rest of her body.

"Have I ever cum in colors?" she happily wondered as the deepest climax she had ever felt ebbed away, leaving her as deliriously spent as she could remember.

Michelle gingerly withdrew and rolled onto her back next to Tracy who curled up contentedly on her side to enjoy the sensation of being so thoroughly laid. My wife had never looked hotter as I kneeled and leaned over to un-strap the harness.

I needed to bury myself in her, but had to have a taste first. I flipped Michelle onto her back and traced her outer lips with my tongue before giving them each a nice suck. Then I began working my way towards her center, taking the time to tease her smaller inner lips as well. Her juices had been flowing for sometime and it took all of my restraint not to zero in on her entrance, which was what she wanted most. Instead, I focused on her pussy lips as I worked my way up to her swollen clit, which I treated to some indirect circles while denying her full contact. Just when I sensed that she could handle the direct stimulation, I reversed course and switched to shallowly licking the full length of her slit. She hummed her appreciation and I knew enough to stick with what I was doing when she responded like that. When I sensed that she was getting a little too accustomed to the sensation, I upped the pressure and started working deeper into her tunnel.

Michelle didn't honestly need any foreplay by now, but I was enjoying my time to worship. Knowing that I wouldn't last long when I finally got into her, I knew that I needed to get her on an orgasmic hair-trigger. I got as low as possible, sucking the entire left half of her pussy into my mouth. I flattened the rough part of my tongue against the sweet zone at the bottom of her pussy where the left lip ended and her soft walls began, applied some gentle suction, and began a torturously slow ascent to her clit. Michelle's purr turned into a groan that vibrated into my mouth when I finally got to her clit, turned off the suction, and circled it with the flat of my tongue. She was so turned on that I could actually feel the swollen legs of her clit that extended down from her button along the sides of her pussy. Apparently, Michelle could feel them too, so I repeated the treatment on the other side. I could make out her pulse with my mouth. She was so ripe.

Michelle reached for my head to pull me up. She can get a little impatient when she needs to be fucked. I still had other plans, so I pushed them away, gave her one more wide, slow, firm lick up the middle, and zeroed in on her throbbing clit. Placing my hand on top of her mound, I applied some slight upward pressure to pull her clit tight to her pubic bone. Then I sucked her bundle of nerves into my mouth and held it there while I let my tongue work up and down the underside, licking and sucking it like I like her to do with my cock. As my head bobbed up and down I knew that she couldn't endure much of this. It was always too intense for her.

"Enough! Get up here!" she both barked and begged.

I couldn't have waited anyway. Michelle pulled her legs up and I slid between them. Supporting myself on my elbows, I sweetly kissed my wife, as my well-trained hips blindly found the familiar spot that positioned the head of my cock at Michelle's receptive opening. With a force quite the opposite of our kissing, I drove all the way into her on one stroke and stayed mashed against her clit. She broke away from the kiss, and clung to my shoulders as she pulled my torso down onto hers. I lowered my head next to hers, ear to ear, and dropped my hands to cup her sweet ass. I rotated her hips slightly upward from below and firmly held them there as I gave her a nice deep fuck. It was more about grinding against her clit that pistoning in and out of her snug channel, and it was exquisite.

The ragged packets of air that Michelle struggled to get told me that she was ramping up fast. Good thing! I couldn't have been moving in and out more than an inch or two, but I was buried deep, and when I felt her pussy tighten I knew that I didn't have long if I wanted to set her off on my terms. I started squeezing her ass checks in rhythm with the deep grinding, when suddenly it almost felt like there was a vacuum sucking the head of my cock from deep inside her pussy.

"Holy shit! How does she do that???!!!" I wondered with joy.

Returning the favor, I slid my index and middle fingers up her ass and began to stroke my cock with them through my wife's thin walls. This only pushed my cock harder into her G-spot. She shuddered and tightened her vice on me. I struggled to drive as deep as possible. I made it five strokes before my first torrent of come shot into her cervix at point blank range, followed by another, and another, and another, and another. Michelle exploded as well, writhing uncontrollably beneath me as I continued to ooze cum into her.

As intense as it was, we both need some breathing room. I rolled to her side, leaving Michelle in the middle next to our equally spent guest. After a few minutes our heart rates subsided and Michelle said to the ceiling, "Tracy, you know he set us up, don't you?"

"Who cares?" she absent mindedly, but contentedly, replied.

"I suppose you're right. It was wonderful by the way."

"My pleasure," Tracy giggled.

Then to me, Michelle added, "You do know that you'll have to be punished, right?"

"Yes Mistress."

Michelle was still the top. Allegedly.

"And you know what that means, don't you?"

"I think so," I answered as I waited for what was actually a reward.

soaf
soaf
57 Followers