The Friday Setup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soaf
soaf
57 Followers

"Good boy," Michelle observed as she mustered her remaining strength and straddled my face.

"Lick it," she commanded.

"I can't believe this," Tracy panted as another new need entered her mind. "You guys are so hot!

Then Michelle lowered her cum-filled pussy to my face as Tracy watched in awe.

I eagerly sucked her entire pussy into my mouth while tracing my tongue back and forth, savoring our flavor. I probed deeper, searching for the nectar that was buried within. Gravity and a few kegels quickly rewarded me with a giant glob of my own cum that oozed onto my hungry tongue and then into my mouth. After the initial release, I licked and sucked the remaining juices that flowed freely from my bride. Satisfied that that she had been properly cleaned, Michelle released me as I savored my treat before letting our combined prize slide down my throat.

"That's a good boy," my wife reassured me. "We'll talk about your real punishment tomorrow," she added with a hint of mischief.

I couldn't wait!

"I love you so much Baby!"

"I love you too," Michelle cooed.

"I might love you both!" Tracy added.

I pulled up the covers and the three of us drifted off to sleep...

soaf
soaf
57 Followers