The Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she had finally cleared her plate, Betsy sighed contently. "Thank you so much for the food."

"My pleasure."

What are we doing today?"vvBetsy asked.

"Well, I am taking you out on the town today. It's beautiful outside and I need to cheer you up. What would you like to see?"

"I'm not sure. I haven't seen much of the downtown area yet. How about we go there?"

"Great. I know the perfect place for us to get dinner. You should get dressed. Did you want to take a shower first?"

Betsy looked at him, wondering if there was any double meaning to his words. Then, she crinkled her nose at him. "I think I shouldn't probably clean up before you take me out. I still feel gross from last night. I feel like tequila is coming out of my pores."

"Sounds good. But there is something I have been wanting all morning that I just have to do before you get in the shower." Joel got a mischievous look in his eyes as he spoke. Betsy looked at him for a split second before she realized what he was saying.

"No! You can't!" Betsy said, trying to hide under the blankets. She threw a pillow at Joel before ducking under the blanket. Without a word, Joel threw back the covers and jumped on top of her. Betsy yelled for him to stop as he began tickling her all over. She squirmed beneath him but could not throw off his weight. She laughed uncontrollably as he continued to tickle.

He suddenly got off of her and she thought it was over. She gasped for air between laughter. Then she felt his hands grab and lift her petite frame off the bed. Before she knew it, she was over his shoulder as he carried her through the room. At that moment, Betsy remembered that she was wearing only a thong beneath the shirt.

Joel carried her into the bathroom and put her back down on her feet. He looked down at her with a huge grin on his face. She looked into his eyes, panting for breath from the exertion and excitement. They stood there, silently, looking into one another's eyes for a moment. Betsy felt the warmth spreading from her heart to between her legs.

"You have to leave so I can get in the shower." Betsy said, in a mockingly stern voice. Joel playfully pouted and then turned to leave. Betsy turned to open the shower curtain. Joel smacked her on the ass before ducking out of the bathroom, laughing as he went.

"Bastard!" Betsy yelled at him. She closed the door and leaned against it. Her nipples were fully erect beneath her shirt. The tingle from her Joel's handprint on her ass spread to her clit. She slid a hand down between her legs and stroked her clit briefly. Wishing she had more time to finish, Betsy sighed and started the water for her shower.

Chapter Three

Joel thought that the day had gone very well. Betsy seemed to be enjoying herself and they had avoided any of the awkwardness from the night before. After a long day of exploring the city, Joel had chosen a quiet restaurant near his apartment for dinner. They had stopped by his apartment to get changed into nicer clothes.

"This place is amazing. I bet you bring all your dates here." Betsy said, sipping the glass of wine in front of her.

"Actually, I don't. I just heard about this place from a friend at work and decided to try it out. But who knows? Maybe if things go well tonight, I might bring lots more dates here." Joel winked at Betsy's smirk. He took a moment to enjoy the view. Betsy's low-cut blouse provided a great view of her ample cleavage. From the amount of skin exposed, Joel doubted that she was wearing a bra. He was amazed at how little her breasts sagged despite the lack of support.

"So how is the love life? Anyone special?" Betsy asked, drawing his attention back to her face.

"Not particularly. I have dated a lot of people, but nothing has turned into a serious relationship. There are a few women that I have pretty steady relationships with, but they aren't interested in anything long-term either."

"That must be nice," Betsy replied. Joel noticed a change in her voice much like the night before. He refilled her glass of wine and signaled the waiter for another bottle.

"I enjoy. It provides some variety in life and I can't complain about the sex. Are things always bad between you and your husband?" Joel asked, cautiously.

"No. He really is a great husband and I know he loves me. It's just that he doesn't seem to want sex very much anymore. I don't know if there is something wrong with me or him."

"Trust me, it cannot possibly be anything about you. You are beautiful and, from what I remember, great in bed. Have you tried to talk to him about it?"

"Thanks for the compliments. You're sweet. As for talking to him about it, I have tried but it just doesn't get through. I get the impression that he thinks I don't need sex because I am a woman. I have a rather nice collection of vibrators and dildos at home now." Betsy explained.

"Really?" That sounds fun." Joel's cock twitched at the turn in the subject matter. Joel wondered if the wine was having an effect on her. She was much more talkative about the subject than the night before. And, Betsy was never one who talked about her sex life much.

At last, the dinner arrived and they started eating. The conversation ranged from sex to their careers while they enjoyed several bottles of wine. By the time dessert had arrived with the fourth bottle, Joel was beginning to feel more drunk than tipsy. Betsy was obviously filling the alcohol. She was laughing loudly at the smallest thing and her breasts threaten to spill out of her blouse. The waiter spent much more time at their table checking on them and taking peeks down her shirt. Joel caught his looks at one point and glared at him. That had ended the free peep show.

After paying the check, Joel helped Betsy to her feet and put her jacket on. He ran his hands down her side until he reached her hips. He allowed her to wagolk in front of him so he could check out her ass. The cream-colored skirt hugged her swaying hips as she walked through the restaurant. Joel knew he wasn't the only one in the restaurant enjoying the view.

Rather than wasting money on a cab, Joel suggested that they walk the short distance to his apartment building. Betsy agreed and hooked her arm in Joel's for support.

"You alright?" Joel asked. He was concerned about her getting sick and spending the night in the bathroom.

"Yea, just not sure I can walk on my own. Wine always hits me a little harder than liquor. But it's a nice night and I want to walk with you." She leaned up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. It lingered longer than the one from last night. Joel gave her a surprised look but she didn't look at him. He decided to let it pass.

"I love it in this city, expecially at this time of night." Joel said, changing the subject.

"This has been a great trip. Thank you so much for letting me visit. I really needed this."

"I promise that it has been wonderful for me, too. I have missed you." Joel said.

"Really?"

"Of course. I know I was a real jerk when we broke up, but I never stopped caring about you. I just figured you needed some time and space away from me. I didn't want to make things difficult for you. I guess I'm just disappointed you got married while I was trying to grow up." Joel smiled down at her.

"You're sweet." She said. They were quiet the rest of the way home, simply enjoying each other's company. She snuggled closer to him when the wind blew and he wrapped his arm around her waist. Joel was disappointed when they finally reached the apartment building. The alcohol was still in his system and he had grown horny from Betsy's closeness on the way home.

In the lobby, Betsy leaned up against the wall while they waited for the elevator. Joel noticed through her open jacket that her nipples were hard. The blouse clung to her breasts, creating a perfect outline of her nipples. That pretty much confirms the lack of a bra, he thought. He wondered if she was wearing any panties beneath her skirt. Joel shook the thoughts from his head as the doors opened. They stepped onto the elevator and he pressed the button for the thirtieth floor.He turned and found Betsy leaning against the wall with her eyes closed.

"You aren't falling asleep on me, are you?" He asked, stepping closer to her.

"Maybe. Why? Did you have more planned for tonight?" She asked, opening her eyes. She stood up straight. Joel looked deep into her eyes, trying to read her expression.

"Maybe." It might have been the wine or just hormones, but Joel couldn't resist the temptation. Throwing caution to the wind, Joel leaned in and kissed Betsy deeply. She responded immediately, opening her mouth and meeting his tongue with hers. She wrapped her arms around his waist and pulled him closer, leaning back against the wall.

Joel slid his hand up her stomach until he reached her breasts. He slipped his hand inside her blouse and cupped her left breast. She moaned when his fingers grazed across her hard nipples. He broke the kiss and bent his head down to her chest, taking the erect nipple into his mouth. She placed one hand on the back of his head, while her other hand slid down to the front of his pants. She reached the tent forming in his pants and groped his cock. Joel moaned into her breast.

Realizing the elevator was almost to his floor, Joel pulled away from Betsy's breast and looked up at her. "Are you sure about this?"

"Don't ask me that. All I know right now is that I need you inside of me. What happens right now is between us. I just want to pretend for the night that we are the only two people in the world. Can we do that?" Betsy replied, never taking her hand off of his cock.

"Absolutely." Joel resumed kissing her, massaging her tongue with his own. He slid his hand down this time, feeling for the bottom of her skirt. He felt the skin of her thigh and caressed her gently. She whimpered encouragement to him and as he traced his fingers along her inner thigh. He felt the heat radiating from her pussy as he drew near to it. Betsy's breathing quickened along with her stroking of him through his pants. Joel was finding it difficult to concentrate.

Just as he was about to touch her clit for the first time, the elevator stopped. They parted from each other and adjusted their clothing. Betsy's nipples protruded from her blouse and Joel had trouble keeping his pants from bulging outwards. They looked at each other and giggled. Once out of the elevator, Joel took Betsy's hand and quickly led her to his apartment door. He fumbled with the keys briefly and finally opened the door.

Before the door even closed, Betsy pushed him up against the wall and resumed their passionate kissing. Joel massaged both of her breasts as she struggled with his belt buckle. He lifted her shirt above her head and threw it on the floor. Her breasts were beautiful. The nipples were still hard, surrounded by a light brown areole. He remembered how much she loved to have her nipples sucked. Taking them into his mouth one at a time, he flicked his tongue across them roughly.

She finally won the battle against his belt and had his pants undone. She pushed them to the floor along with his boxers. Her hand wrapped around his cock and squeezed it gently. Joel paused his licking long enough to remove his polo shirt and discard it. Betsy gasped softly when she saw the barbells in his nipples.

"You never told me that you got your nipples pierced!" She leaned in and ran her tongue across one of his nipples. Joel sighed at the sensation.

"Must have slipped my mind."

"Uh-huh. God, I have missed this cock." Betsy slid down onto her knees in front of him. Giving him a quick smile, she licked the head of his cock gently. Joel ran his fingers through her hair and moaned encouragement.

"And I have missed that mouth of yours." Joel said. Without another word, Betsy took him into her mouth until his cock hit the back of her throat. She moaned on his cock, sending a tingling sensation all the way up his spine. She came up for air and licked him around the tip of his cock. Reaching between his legs, she caressed his balls. Joel looked down into her eyes. She kept eye contact with him as she took the head into her mouth again, sucking gently while still fondling his balls.

While savoring the best blowjob he had received in a while, Joel tried to remember all of the things that Betsy enjoyed. If she was going to cheat, he wanted to make sure he was worth it. She had always loved being dominated when it came to sex. Joel didn't imagine that had changed. When Betsy came up for air again, Joel grabbed the back of her neck. He pulled her to her feet and pushed her back against the opposite wall.

Betsy was only wearing her skirt now. Joel realized he had yet to touch her pussy. Pushing her legs apart roughly with his own, her skirt was forced further up her thighs. Betsy looked at him with her mouth slightly parted, panting heavily. While holding her neck with his left hand, he slid his right hand between her legs. She moaned at his aggressiveness. Joel kissed her again, sucking on her bottom lip. His hand reached her pussy and he found only bare skin.

"You didn't tell me that you shaved," he said.

"Hmmm. Must have slipped my mind," Betsy responded.

Joel took her clit between his fingers and rolled it gently. Betsy put her hands on his shoulders and dug her fingernails in. Joel worked his fingers across her lips, teasing her tight opening. He could feel her muscles clinching in anticipation. He alternated between rubbing her clit and circling her hole.

"God! Please put your fingers inside of me!" Betsy moaned. Joel dropped down to his knees and put her legs over his shoulders, pushing her skirt up around her waist. He placed his hands on her hips and brought his lips to her clit. He began furiously licking her small bud. The taste of her pussy flooded his mouth and he savored her sweet taste. She had the best pussy he had ever tasted. After licking her for a few moments, he brought his hand between her legs. He slid one finger into her pussy and massaged her. He continued to lick her clit as he pumped the finger in and out of her. Her hips began humping back as she fucked his finger.

"That's it. You're going to make me cum!" She cried out. Joel slid a second finger into her slick pussy until it was soaked as well. As he felt Betsy getting closer to orgasm, he removed his middle finger and placed it on her anus. Her grip tightened on his shoulders as she realized what he was doing. Without hesitation, Joel pushed his finger into her tight ass. Betsy immediately convulsed with a full-body orgasm. She screamed while her pussy and ass clinched Joel's fingers. He continued moving them in unison inside both her holes. Eventually, her muscles relaxed and she went limp against the wall. Joel withdrew his fingers and stood up. He raised her face to his and kissed her passionately.

"I needed that. Thank you so much." She said, breaking their kiss.

"Oh, don't worry. The night is just beginning." Joel said. He wrapped his arms around her waist and squeezed her ass. He lifted her off her feet and she put her legs around him. They kissed as he carried her into the bedroom, her pussy resting on his rock-hard cock and his finger lightly stroking her ass.

When Joel reached the bedroom, he set Betsy down on her feet. Moonlight illuminated the room and allowed him to see her body. Her breath still came heavily from the intense orgasm. Joel kissed her gently while caressing her back. He unzipped her skirt and slid it down her legs. Putting his hands on her waist, Joel turned her so that she was facing the bed and pushed her forward.

As she kneeled on the bed on all fours, he slid to his knees so that his face was level with her pussy. He ran his tongue up her pussy until he reached her asshole. He blew gently on her beautiful rosebud and saw it clinch. He traced his tongue around her opening, breathing in her musky smell. She moaned at the sensation, her head buried in a pillow.

Feeling the need for some release of his own, Joel rose to his feet and positioned his cock at Betsy's pussy. He rubbed his swollen cock across her lips to make himself wet. Then, he gently slid inside of her, enjoying the tightness of her pussy. Her muscles squeezed him as he filled her up and he didn't stop until his balls pressed against her. He moaned at the incredible feeling that surrounded his cock. He withdrew until only the head of his cock was inside of her, eliciting a sound of disappointment from Betsy. Joel thrust back into her, causing his balls to slap against her. She grunted in surprise. Joel began fucking her with steady, deep thrusts. The sound of their skin slapping together filled the room, mingled with their cries of pleasure.

Suddenly, Joel felt Betsy's reach between her legs and begin to play with herself. Her fingers furiously stroked her clit while Joel pounded into her pussy. Her cries became louder as she approached another orgasm. Joel picked up the pace, holding her by the hips to steady her. Betsy screamed again as an orgasm ripped through her body. Joel was not far behind, crying out as his cock exploded inside of her. He felt his cum shooting deep into her pussy, coating his dick as he continued to fuck her.

After a few minutes, his cock deflated and slipped out her pussy. Betsy made a content noise and lay flat on the bed. Joel lay down on top of her with his cock resting between her asscheeks. He kissed her ear gently and took her hands into his.

"That was amazing." Betsy whispered.

"Yea? I'm glad you enjoyed. It was pretty incredible for me, too." Joel said.

"Don't think you are done yet. I plan on fucking you all night long." She said, squeezing his hands with her own.

"Good, cause that's what I had in mind as well." He licked her ear again and then rested his cheek against hers.

He lay there listening to her breathing for several minutes. Just as he thought she had fallen asleep, he felt her asscheeks clinch together with his cock in between them. She continued this until he had hardened again. Even Joel was impressed at how quickly he had recovered. Joel rolled off of Betsy onto his back beside her.

She raised her head up and gave him a wet kiss on the kiss. She turned around and straddled his face, lowering her pussy down to his lips. Joel groaned as her lips engulfed his cock and she took him deep into her mouth. She bobbed up and down his cock at a maddening pace. Meanwhile, Joel swirled his tongue over her clit in a circle. He pressed a finger against her ass. She pressed back against his finger until it was buried to the knuckle. She moaned on his cock, sucking hard on the head and stroking the base with her hand.

Just as Joel thought he was going to come again, Betsy raised up from him and turned around again. She positioned her pussy above his cock and guided it in with her hand. She moaned as he penetrated her, tossing her head back. Joel reached up to squeeze her tits. Betsy reached down and began stroking her clit while she fucked him. Joel simply laid there and enjoyed the view of her tits bouncing while her hips slammed into him.

Betsy looked at him and gave him a seductive grin. She lowered her chest towards him so that he could take a nipple into his mouth. While he massaged her tit with one hand, he reached around her with the other until he felt her asshole. He slipped a finger into her well lubricated asshole. He could feel his cock through the membrane separating her pussy and ass. Betsy's fingers picked up their pace on her clit as she humped his finger and cock together. It wasn't long before Betsy was crying out with another orgasm, followed shortly by Joel coming inside of her again.

Betsy lay down on top of him with his cock still inside of her. She kissed him on the lips before resting her head on his chest. He stroked her hair until she fell asleep. Joel listened to her gentle breathing until he fell asleep himself.