The Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometime during the night, Joel was aroused from his sleep with the strangest sensation. At first, he thought he was having an incredible dream. When his eyes adjusted to the dark, he was greeted with the sight of Betsy sucking on his cock. It hadn't been a dream after all, he happily thought.

She looked up at him and saw that he was awake. She took her mouth off of his cock but continued to stroke him. "Good, you're up. I'm horny."

Joel smiled. "This is a great way to wake up."

"Took you long enough. Your friend here has been up for about thirty minutes. I woke up to feel him poking me in the ass. It gave me an idea." She crawled up next to Joel and kissed him. Joel returned the kiss, sucking on her tongue. Something about the taste of a woman's kiss after she had been sucking his dick always turned Joel on.

"What's that?" Joel asked, closing his eyes to enjoy her attention.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass." His eyes flew open again. He looked at her and could tell that she was dead serious.

"You know I would love to fuck you in the ass. Just make sure you really want this."

"I need to be fucked in the ass. I have wanted this since we broke up. My husband won't do it and it's driving me crazy. I could do it with a toy but it won't be the same. Besides, you took my other virginities, why not this one?"

"Okay. How do you want me to take you?" Joel asked.

"I want to be able to see you slide your cock into my ass. Where is your lube?" Joel pointed to the nightstand drawer and Betsy pulled out his bottle of KY.

"I have an idea," Joel said. He sat up and slid to the end of the bed. Across from the bed was a full length mirror. He always enjoyed fucking women while watching in the mirror. Betsy handed him the bottle.

"Where do you want me?" She asked. He pointed to the floor in front of the bed. She quickly got down on her hands and knees, facing the mirror. Joel squeezed a generous amount of lube onto his fingers. He applied it to her asshole and gently slid a finger inside of her. He worked the lubricant into her. When he felt that she was slick enough, he added a second finger. She moaned loudly.

Joel squeezed more of the lubricant into the palm of his hand and began stroking his cock. He looked into the mirror and his eyes met Betsy's. She watched him stroking his cock. Her hand went between her legs to stroke her clit. Joel finished coating his dick and positioned himself over Betsy's ass.

"Are you ready?" Joel asked.

She nodded and he placed his cock at her asshole. Joel took his time, applying steady pressure to her anus. Betsy watched him in the mirror, her fingers constantly moving over her clit. Suddenly, his cock pushed through. Betsy cried out in a mixture of pleasure and pain. Her fingers stroked faster. Joel began with slow strokes, slowly going deeper into her ass with each stroke. Finally, he filled her ass with his entire cock. He paused long enough for her to adjust.

Before long, she began pressing back on his cock. Joel took this as encouragement and began pumping into her. He withdrew his cock all the way only to slam it back into her.

"Fuck me in the ass! I want you to come in my ass!" Betsy growled at him. Joel began pounding into her ass. She continuously grunted with each thrust. Joel couldn't believe how tight her ass was and he knew he wouldn't last long.

"I'm gonna come soon!" He told her. He grabbed her hips and pulled her against his cock. After a few more thrusts, he erupted inside of her ass. Shortly after he came, she joined him with a shout. He felt her ass clinch his cock, almost to the point of being painful. Joel waited for her to come down from her orgasm before withdrawing. His cock slid out of her with a pop.

"Was that what you expected?" He asked after she caught her breath.

"Better." She replied.

"Good. How about a shower and then we can get some sleep?" Betsy merely nodded in response. Joel got up and headed for the bathroom. He began to wonder what else the weekend might have in store for them.