The Friend With Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew you had more in you!" she was right, and under the circumstances who could blame me. I was sitting next to the women of the dreams, the whole situation was very erotic. I reached my hand to cup one of her tits while at the same time going in to kiss her neck, I felt her hand reach for my cock and begin stroking me again. This was torture, I had to have her again now!

"I want you." I whispered in her ear.

"Hmm, really? I couldn't tell." As she gave my cock firm squeeze, as I said before. Subtle. I got off the sofa and walked in front of her.

"Hmm hold that thought baby. Kim quickly turned over resting her knees on the couch cushions while resting her hands on the back of the sofa giving me a perfect view of her pussy and o ring.

"I know I must be dead, because I'll be damned if that's not heaven!"

"Shut up and fuck me!" God I love this women! I ran my hands all over her ass cheeks and placed the sporadic kisses before lining my cock up with her pussy for the second time today. I eased it in then thrust hard for the last bit which caused her to moan, I began thrusting slowly at first to get a full view of her ass, just then inspiration struck me. I stopped my motion and just stood there with a smile on my face.

"Hmmm don't stop please!"

"You know what just hit me? The thought of all the times you used to tell me about those dates of yours, how much you must have known it was tearing me up inside but you did it anyway. So now its time for a little payback." She looked at me with a curious look in her eyes. Once she saw me raise my right hand high in the air I think she started to get the idea. I quickly brought my hand down to her right cheek which caused her shudder. I smacked her several more times.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

To my surprise I noticed her beginning to moan, she actually liked this! I pulled out to the tip and raised my hand in the air again and brought it down hard as soon as my hand touched her flesh I grabbed her hip and thrust in as hard as I could.

"Ohhhhhhhhh" I held her hips and started thrusting again while at the same time leaning forward and kissing the back of her neck, while I continued thrusting I bit her neck lightly which caused her to moan again, I put one foot on the sofa to support myself and thrust upward. I already knew I wouldn't last too much longer. I slid one hand around to her front and messaged her clit while thrusting.

"Shit I'm gonna cum again!"

She wasn't the only one I felt myself beginning to tense while I sped up. I thrust in several more times before I felt myself fill her for a second time today. I continued to message Kim's clit until I heard that fateful sound.

"Ohhhh gawd here it comes!" I felt her whole body shudder as her pussy contracted again. I pulled out and sat down on the sofa while Kim began to recover she sat down next to me.

"Fuck that was amazing."

"Worth the wait?"

"Yah, I would definitely say so. So what do you have next in mind?"

"Hmmm, wouldn't you like to know?"

That was the first time I fucked Kim, but I can tell you it was definitely not the last. If this gets a good response I'll tell of more of my experiences with Kim.

End

12