The Friendly Adult Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be very happy to do it." Jyoti said. He got up and brought a cream and applied it on my ass. I stood beside the bed and bent myself down on the bed. I spread my legs and he applied more cream inside my asshole. Then he applied some on his cock and pressed the head on my asshole. I tried to relax as much as I could and then felt him push the head inside. It hurt at first, but soon I got adjusted with the pain. My muscle started to relax and then he shoved more of his cock inside of me.

Soon his groin was against my ass cheeks and his whole cock was inside of me. Papia was standing behind us; she came up front and kissed me. I kissed her back and Jyoti started to move in and out of me. It felt weird at first; I never had anything inside my ass before. But soon I began to like it. The sensation became better when she began to rub my cock in her hand while I was getting fucked by him, and I was loving it.

I was filled by Jyoti's cock. It was like my ass was filled with shit and there was some pressure like I needed to release it. But overall I was happy that I could get this cock inside of me. He pumped inside me and I kissed her lips with my eyes closed, enjoying the sensation that I was having.

Then she moved up and presented me her boobs. I started to suck them one by one. But I wanted to lick her pussy. So I said, "Lay down, I want to eat your pussy."

She was more than happy to do that. She laid on the bed with her legs toward me. I pulled her close and spread her legs and dove into her pussy. I was really enjoying eating a pussy while being fucked in my ass. He knew how to fuck. He should, because he was an expert on fucking. They have been fucking for a while now and I was nowhere near him.

He grabbed my waist and shoved his cock deep inside me every time he pushed his cock. That made that known thumping sound of sex. He was getting near his orgasm, I could sense that. I wanted to lick Papia to her orgasm before Jyoti reached his. I started to nibble my tongue on her clit as I put two of my fingers inside her pussy and fucked her. The pressure from my back made my hand go deeper inside her pussy. I was sucking her juice clean and fucking her with my fingers. Soon she was moaning to let me know that she was on the edge. I moved my fingers faster inside her and was rewarded with louder moans. Then it happened, her body arched upward and she started to cum on my fingers. I kept on licking her until she dropped her body back on the bed.

Meanwhile Jyoti was humping my ass. He grabbed my waist real hard and soon began to erupt inside my ass. I could feel his cock thicken inside and my ass was filling with his jism. He pushed as much as he could and then released all that his balls could produce. He stayed there for a while, breathing heavily.

Then he moved away and his cock popped out of my ass. I stood up and grabbed him and kissed him on his lips. He kissed me back. It was a romantic kiss. We broke the kiss and looked at Papia, she was smiling at us. She said, "I felt like I was left alone."

We both went to her and kissed her at the same time. We three kissed each other. It was different than anything I have ever imagined. I could not ask for more than this.

I was the one who was still hard. My ass was swollen, but I was happy. Papia pushed me on the bed and I landed on my back on the bed. Then both of them began to play with my cock and my balls. Papia put my cock in her mouth and Jyoti sucked my balls. Then he moved and both began to suck my cock from either side. It was too good even for me. I loved every moment of that. Someone put a hand on my balls and started to lightly squeeze it while they were sucking me. I saw Papia went on the top of my cock and then engulf my cock in her mouth. Then she released me for a moment and she was replaced by Jyoti in no time. Thus they began to suck my cock by turn.

I knew I had no chance of holding myself from cumming. Yet I tried to hold it back, but no use. Then it happened. And when it did happen, it was like never ending. I never shot this much of cum ever before in my life. I shot glob after glob of cum on the air and they landed straight on them and me.

They both got up and came near my face. Both of them had some of my cum on their faces and hair. I smiled at them and they smiled back at me.

---x---

We had our lunch outside. Definitely we had to wear clothes for that, but it was fun. I felt normal among them and we laughed and chatted all the time.

I was still thinking what happened inside the flat in these few days. I was thanking them for thinking about me and proposing me instead of anyone else. They told me that I was always their choice and became one and only choice after some time. They said that they were also glad that I liked their idea of life as they would have to lose a friend if I wouldn't. We were like three kids on the road, holding each other's hands as we walked.

We decided to go back to Jyoti's flat after a while. Actually we had a lot of things to do there. When we reached his place we locked the door and kissed each other in turns. Then both of us boys began to remove clothes from Papia's body. She was more than happy to oblige. One by one we removed all her clothes – her shirt, pants, bra and panty and made her total nude. Seeing her naked body again was enough for my cock to respond. Jyoti had the same kind of effect; there was a bulge in front of his pant. Papia started to unbutton his shirt. She looked at me and said, "I'll be with you in a short while, so don't you dare start removing your clothes." She kept doing what she was doing, removing his shirt. Then his pants followed the shirt, but she left his brief on. Then she looked at me in the same sexy manner. She turned to me and started to unbutton my shirt. She opened it and threw it on the floor with other clothes. Then removed my pants and I stepped out of it. But she left my brief on as well. Then she said, "Now I want you guys to remove each other's briefs."

Jyoti turned to me and put his fingers on my waistband. Then he pulled it down and freed my cock in the open. I raised my legs one by one to come out of it. Then it was my turn. I did the same to him and he stepped out of the brief. His cock was near my face and I couldn't help but took it in my mouth and gave it a short suck. He moaned in pleasure.

Papia held both of our cocks and pulled us in the bedroom. When we were in the room she said, "Boys, I'm very horny and would like to make love to both of you, what do you say?"

We both were more than ready to oblige. We put her on the middle of the bed and began to play with her body. At a point we each began to suck one of her tits in our mouth, side by side. She started to moan loud. She said, "If I would know that letting two boobs sucked would give me this much pleasure, I would have done that many years ago. Keep on sucking, don't stop." We didn't stop. We kept on sucking for a long time. In the meanwhile our hands roam on her body, rubbing her pussy and sometimes I rubbed his cock and he rubbed mine.

A few minutes later Papia pushed us away and said, "Jyoti, I lost my virginity to you. You taught me the fun of sex. I love you. But you should know that I love Arif as well, don't you?"

"Yes I do, my darling." Jyoti said.

"Would you mind if I want to give something special to him as well?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"I want him to fuck my ass and take my ass virginity. Watching you two in the morning made me horny and I decided to lose it. And now I want to lose it to him. Would you mind if I ask that favor?"

"No, why should I mind? I would love to see that."

"I don't think you will be able to see that. I want to take you in my pussy while he fucks my ass. I don't think I'll be able to take him inside of me if you aren't fucking my pussy."

Jyoti knew it was true that she needed the encouragement to come from her pussy, but he was getting sad about not being able to see it. I came up with an idea. I said, "Why don't we do one thing? I'd setup the camera on the stand and put it behind us. When we finish having sex, we can watch and see how it happened afterwards." Everyone liked my idea.

So I set the camera on the stand and Jyoti fetched the cream for me. Then he laid on the bed on his back and Papia went near him. I turned on the camera and moved closer to them. She kissed Jyoti on his lips and held his cock up. Then she rode him and put the cock on her entrance and sat on it. She took all of it inside of her and for a few times she lifted her body and dropped it on his cock.

I took the cream and started to apply it on her anal entrance. I remembered how Jyoti did it to me. I applied some cream inside her anus and then on my cock. When her hole and my cock were well lubricated, I placed my cock on her asshole and pushed it.

It was not as easy as it seemed. I had to push it hard to get the head inside of her. She was having pain, so I stopped moving for a while. I asked Jyoti to slowly move from the bottom. He began to move very slowly inside her for a minute until her pain was subsided. Then she told me to move again and I started to put more of me inside her. After a few minutes of trying only half of my cock was inside her asshole. I told Jyoti to continue his movement inside her pussy. With time her pain was decreasing and after every push I was waiting for her to adjust with the girth of my cock inside her unfucked hole.

It took some time, but finally I was fully inside her. My groin was resting against her ass and my cock was buried deep inside her. I could feel my balls touching Jyoti's balls and I could feel his cock through the thin partition of her pussy and anus. I let him fuck her for a while and I stayed still and let her ease the pain.

"How does it feel?" I asked Papia.

"Ufff, it feels awesome. Now I pity for those women who never tried taking two cocks at once." Papia said.

"I wonder what you would say if your mouth was filled with another cock." Jyoti said.

"Don't push your luck. I would never accept another man in our life. I'm sure Arif will agree with me. Three is as far as we go. If you want someone else, you can have that person, but you'll have to leave Arif and me alone forever." Papia said.

"Why are you taking it so seriously? I was just kidding." Jyoti quickly said.

"Come'n you guys. We are trying to make love here, and you are ruining the mood. Let's make love, and not make war." I said as I started to move my cock inside her asshole.

I started slowly and kept that pace for a long time. In the mean time I extended my hands through her sides and held her boobs. I found Jyoti was already playing with them, but he gave some space for his pal. We both squeezed her boobs and he sucked her once in a while.

He was doing most of the jobs in the front, I was just hanging there myself. When he pushed his cock in and out of her, her body was moving up and down and it made my cock go in and out of her. I just had to make sure that my whole cock didn't pull out from her ass. The feeling was amazing. But soon we got a good rhythm. When he was moving his cock out I was pushing in and I was pulling out when he was going in. This way we could feel each other's cock through her thin membrane.

This must have been making her crazy, because soon she was moaning louder than we ever heard her moan. We were afraid that the neighbors would come and ring the doorbell, thinking that we were killing someone. But fortunately Jyoti held her face and started to kiss her fully on her lips to muffle her moans.

After a while she started to raise her body and drop it in between us. That is when we stopped moving and let her do the job. She started to move faster and faster. I never thought she could keep on doing that till her orgasm. But to my surprise she made it till her orgasm and surprisingly she started to squirt on his cock. I could feel the gush on my balls as they dropped out from her vagina.

When she had her orgasm, she collapsed on top of him. Jyoti and I looked at each other. He smiled at me and started to move inside her. I got the idea and I, too, started to move. We began to fuck both her holes faster.

She just had her orgasm, but it didn't take time for her to build another one. Soon she was panting and breathing heavy. I could feel his balls hitting mine every time any of us were pushing inside of her. That was raising my excitement and I was getting closer toward the edge in every second. Finally I couldn't hold it anymore and erupted inside her back door. I laid on her and started to kiss and suck her back as I started to have my orgasm. My cock grew inside her before shooting all the cum from my balls inside her rectum.

Jyoti wasn't far away. He was building his speed as I was resting on top of her. I felt his cock moved a final few times before shooting his cum inside her pussy. I could actually feel the cock pulsating on the other side of the wall. And right after he began to cum, Papia was having another orgasm. I could feel her rectum squeezing my cock as her whole body shook as she had her orgasm released.

We stayed like that for a while, all sweaty and tired from the hard work. My cock started to soften and finally it popped out from her asshole. A single line of cum began to drip down from her ass and it continued the path through the crack of her pussy and onto his balls.

She raised her hips and pulled out his cock. Another line of cum started to form from her pussy and mixed with the previous line and started to drop on Jyoti's cock and balls. I put a hand under her and grabbed a few drops on my hand and then rubbed them on his cock and balls myself. Then I took my wet hand and rubbed it on my now softening cock.

We went to the bathroom one by one and washed ourselves. I was dog tired and I dropped myself on the bed. Soon Papia and Jyoti joined me and we drifted into sleep.

---x---

It was already late in the evening when I woke up. I was feeling sad that the next day all this would end for a couple of days. We would need to go back to our normal life for the weekdays. But we could not possibly stay together all night on every weekend. So only the day time was the solution.

Jyoti opened his eyes when I got up from the bed. I went to the bathroom and peed. When I came back I saw Jyoti was awake. I went near him and kissed him on his lips. He kissed me back with love. When we broke the kiss I said, "Are you horny?"

"Yes, I am. Are you?" He asked me back.

"I'm always horny. Wanna play?"

"With you?"

"Yeah."

"Sure, why not?"

I pulled him up with his hands and put him in front of me. Then we started to kiss again, this time hugging each other. We kissed and I felt our cocks started to duel as we pushed our crotch together. I broke the kiss and got down on him and took his cock in my mouth. I sucked it for a while.

Jyoti said, "Hey, do you want to fuck my ass?"

"Yeah, sure." I said.

He collected the cream from the floor and handed it to me and bent down. I applied it well on and inside his ass and on my cock. Then I put my cock on his crack and pushed it, but it was not going anywhere. He guided me to his hole and asked me to push it again. This time the head went inside without any objection. I bent down and held his cock in my hand and rubbed it for a while. Then I pushed it again and it began to go further inside of his anus. I stopped only when my whole cock was inside of him.

I slowly started to move in and out of him, holding his cock in my hand. It was difficult, but I was managing it. I started to move bit faster to make more room.

Papia woke up as the bed started to shake. She opened her eyes and saw us fucking. She smiled at us and got up from the bed. Then she sat under his legs and put his cock inside her mouth and started to suck it. She grabbed my balls as I fucked his ass.

Within a minute I was going fast enough for me to start moaning. Papia was doing a great job on his cock, because soon Jyoti started to moan and groan. He told her that he was going to cum and soon released his cum inside her mouth.

When he started to ejaculate, his asshole squeezed around my cock and it was too much for me to handle. I pushed for all that's worth and started to unload my cum inside his rectum.

We parted as my cock slipped out from his ass. Jyoti and I had our orgasm, bur Papia was still horny. I wanted to go again with her, so I placed her on the bed and got on top of her with my cock on her face. She took my soft cock inside her mouth and I spread her legs to suck her pussy. She was sucking me nicely and my cock started to response and get hard. Soon it was raging hard again. Her pussy was dripping and I lapped her juice from her pussy.

It took her only a couple of minutes to get ready to cum and I was happy to let her do that. I licked her pussy and she wrapped her knees around my head and started to cum. I was on the verge of orgasm as well and I rammed her mouth a couple more times before I erupted inside her mouth again.

---x---

That evening we sat and discussed about our future. Jyoti's parents died long ago, so there was no problem for him. But both Papia and I had parents alive and we didn't want to hurt them. So we had to make some plans about our future.

---x---

Life doesn't always go along with the plans, but we tried our best to stick to the plans as close as possible. We had our rules as well. We didn't date anyone outside our group. I was asked by two girls in two different times, but I softly rejected them.

On the third year of my university I introduced Papia as my girlfriend to everyone I knew. And both of our families were happy about us. Both of our relatives knew Jyoti as our good friend. So the three of us hanging out together was not a problem for us. That way they would assume that we were not doing anything physical (which we were actually doing).

I learned how to control my urge to cum. It was great to make Papia cum more than once before ejaculating inside her. Sometimes we would make her so sore that Jyoti and I had to go for ourselves, leaving Papia as a viewer only. Sometimes she would take the cam out and shoot us doing it.

I got married to Papia in our parents presence. We started to live on our own. Jyoti wanted to move in with us, but it was risky to do that. So rather he would stay with us in the weekends and would visit us sometimes after his work in the evening.

True to his words, Jyoti got a job in an MNC abroad and flew there. Soon he sent us application forms and we filled it up and sent it back. Papia got the job, but I didn't. But that didn't keep me away from her. We both flew to Jyoti and started our own little life. Soon I got a job that I was searching for and we were happily living under the same roof.

Yeah, we got married, to each other. Papia and I were already married. Jyoti married her when we flew to him. After a couple of months later he and I had a gay marriage certificate. Since then our real family life began.

We made the best out of our lives. Like any family we had our ups and downs, we fought with each other. But luckily there was always the third one to bring us closer and we would soon have make up sex.

It all started about thirty years ago and we still are together. We do not have sex with anyone outside to avoid unwanted STD s. If our neighbors ask, we tell them we are friends and we don't want to marry anyone else. They call us 'friends with benefits' on our back, but we don't mind – that is true in a sense.

We have two beautiful kids of our own, a twenty-two year old boy from Jyoti and a twenty year old girl from me. Both the kids were raised inside Papia's womb and she fed them her breast milk. The children love us more than we expected. We told them about our little secret and they understand the love between us. They never questioned our love and accepted the way we are. We told them that our circle is close for them and they are okay with it. Both of them are studying in universities and are living on their own.