The Friendly Party Ch. 1

Story Info
Online friends meet for the first time.
1k words
3.38
26.3k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had begun their relationship as a group of online friends... they had chatted together for many long nights and knew almost everything about one another... but today, they were all going to finally meet. Claire had driven down to Miami to meet Teri, and had arrived earlier that day. They talked for a bit at Teri's home before heading to the airport to pick up Daniela, Eva, and Rebecca... who were flying in from Europe. When all of the greeting and hugging was completed, they headed back to Teri's place to get ready to go out that evening. Each woman in turn put on her hottest outfit in preparation to have some seriously intoxicated fun that evening.

Claire, the youngest of the group... having just entered college... had light-brown hair with a touch of red that fell just below her chin. She was wearing tight-black pants that laced up on the sides... they were low-cut enough that you could tell she wasn't wearing panties. Her tight black mini-tee said Snatch across her chest... and just below read Coming Soon... it showed off her trim tummy, and the luscious curves of her breasts.

Daniela, who was in her mid-twenties, had dark-brown wavy hair that extended down just past her shoulders. She was dressed in a short, black, sparkly dress... that shimmered in all the right places when she walked. The top had spaghetti straps... and she was obviously not wearing a bra. The dress was flimsy and loose enough, that when she bent over, her beautiful breasts could be seen... with her nipples ripe for tweaking.

Teri, who was the oldest... in her early-thirties... had straight, ginger-colored hair that went to just below her shoulders. She wore tight, black leather, hip-hugger pants, accentuating her tight ass... with a bright-silver zipper on the front that made your eyes focus where they shouldn't be. Her sheer black and gold blouse was see-through enough to show off her black lace bra underneath... drawing your eyes away from the zipper rather quickly.

Eva, who was in her late-twenties, had very short strawberry-blonde hair. She had a long black dress that was very low-cut... you would swear that her breasts would just fall out every time she moved... but the dress fit her perfectly enough that it hugged her and kept everything in it's proper place. It had a slit up the side that went all the way to her hip... showing off her gorgeous legs... and making you wonder if she was wearing panties at all. The back of the dress... well, there really was no back to the dress... it dipped down just enough to show the beginning of her well-shaped ass.

Rebecca, who was in her early-twenties, had very curly dark-brown hair that fell past her shoulders. She was wearing black leather, skin-tight pants and a matching corset... with leather boots that zipped up the back and a spike heel that could seriously hurt someone should she choose to. The corset was tight around her waist and highly accentuated her ample breasts... your eyes weren't able to focus on anything else... and your mind only had dreams of falling into that cleavage, never to return.

They all headed out to dinner first, where they chit-chatted about the men in their lives, their other online friends who didn't get a chance to make it on this trip, and the other bullshit that they go through day to day. After dinner, and several rounds of margaritas, they headed over to one of Teri's favorite bars. They drank and they talked and they laughed... and drank some more... and laughed a whole lot more. No guys would even approach them... how could any one guy attempt to talk to these five gorgeous women without feeling the least bit intimated. That was okay with all of them though... they weren't interested in hitting on guys tonight... they were just there to have fun with their friends.

Halfway through the night, Rebecca got up to go the to the bathroom... Daniela got up and said she needed to go too. They headed for the bathroom and they both did their business... then they stood in front of the mirror admiring each other. "We're sure looking hot tonight, huh Dani?" "I know you sure are," Daniela said with a smile as she looked Rebecca up and down... her tongue gliding across her lips. Daniela reached up and ran her fingers through Rebecca's hair... "but I've always liked the way you looked. " Daniela brushed her other hand across the flesh of Rebecca's cleavage... slowly running her fingernails across the exposed portion of Rebecca's breasts.

Rebecca stared at Daniela's lips for a second, looked deep into her eyes, then leaned forward... they're lips brushed together and they kissed. Rebecca's hand came up and pressed against Daniela's dress... she could feel Daniela's nipple immediately harden underneath the fabric. She slid her hand below the fabric of the dress and could feel the goose-bumps already forming on Daniela's skin... Rebecca found what she was looking for and placed the nipple between her two fingers... she tweaked it softly. Daniela let out a muffled moan as they continued to kiss... their lips and tongues intermingled. Daniela slid her hand along the waist of Rebecca's corset, down to her mound just below the surface of her tight pants. She placed her index and middle finger where the top of her mound was and, while applying pressure, ran her fingers across the length of Rebecca's pussy.

Rebecca cupped Daniela's breast in her hand and then tweaked her nipple again... this time harder. Their kiss came to a stop and they both backed away from each other for a second. "Whoa," Daniela said. "You can say that again," responded Rebecca. "That was really nice, but maybe we should get back to the group," said Daniela with a look of regret in her eye. Rebecca agreed and they headed out of the bathroom. When they got back to the table with the rest of the girls they were rather flustered, but under the dim lights and noise of the bar none of the other women noticed.

The remainder of the time at the bar was uneventful... eventually, Teri suggested that everyone head back to her place and she would mix up a batch of Margaritas. Since everyone was already pretty drunk, they all agreed that this was a great idea.