The Friendly Pub Ch. 1

Story Info
A wife's discovery of lesbian sex.
2.4k words
4.34
77.7k
24
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 06/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjohnson
rjohnson
684 Followers

My wife and I had spent most of the day shopping. It was a beautiful day, warm and sunny and after putting the parcels in the car, I asked her if she would like to go for a drink. She readily agreed and we entered a small, corner pub, quickly taking a seat at the bar. We ordered our drinks and as we enjoyed them, we talked about the day and looked around to pub.

As we talked, I noticed that there were mostly women in the pub, women of every age, young and older. I mentioned this to my wife and she smiled and made a joke about being in my glory, surrounded by all these women.

After about half an hour, my wife headed to the ladies room as I ordered a refill. I slowly sipped my drink as I waited, watching the other patrons. I didn’t notice the time but after what seemed like a long time, I noticed my wife heading back towards me with a funny look on her face. I also noticed that her hair was a little messed up and her blouse was hanging out of her skirt. I watched her come towards me and wondered what she had been doing all this time in the restroom.

I made a quick comment about her being so long in the restroom and she looked at me and smiled, saying there was a line up for the toilets. I didn’t pursue it until I noticed a woman sitting in a booth across from us, staring at us. I looked at my wife and she was looking at the woman with a bemused, almost lustful look on her face. I continued watching the two women and after a few more minutes, I turned to my wife and asked her again, how come she was so long in the restroom. She looked at me and then the woman before she said anything.

Then she started her story. “See that woman over there?” I looked quickly over at the woman and then back to my wife and nodded. “When I was washing my hands,” my wife continued, “she came over and pressed herself against me and told me she wanted to fuck me.” I was quite surprised at the comment and at my wife’s reaction, as she is usually quite subdued and only in bed, shows any excitement. “Go on,’ I told her. “ When she pressed herself against me, I’m sure I felt something hard between her legs,” my wife continued. “She held me against the sink with her body and ran her hands up to my breasts, caressing them through my blouse. She then pulled my blouse out of my skirt and ran her hands up to my breasts again and inside my bra. She pinched my nipples as she ran her hands over my breasts and I couldn’t stop her as she had me in a firm grip. She then turned me around and kissed me fully on the lips, thrusting her tongue into my mouth. I couldn’t help myself as I responded to her and kissed her back.”

I never would have thought about my wife with another woman but as she was talking, my cock was responding too. I quickly looked at the other woman and then back to my wife and they were both smiling at each other more now than before. My wife continued, “She then put one of her hands up my skirt and ran it over my clit a few times, making me hot and wanting more. As she kissed me and played with my clit, she pulled my panties down to get at my cunt. She pushed a finger up inside me and I couldn’t believe the feeling of standing in the middle of the restroom, getting finger fucked by a woman. She would have continued but another woman came in and she quickly pulled away from me.”

“Without looking at the woman, I tried to fix my rumpled clothes and leave as quickly as I could,” she said as she continued smiling at the woman across the floor. I couldn’t help but ask, “Would you really let her fuck you?” She looked at me and then across at the woman again before she answered. “Yes I would,” she said, quickly and emphatically.

My wife was in heat now as she stared at the other woman. I watched the two of them as I sipped my drink and tried to not show how excited I was. After about an hour of watching the two women, my wife said she had to go to the restroom again. She stood up and quickly kissed me and then headed towards the restroom. As she was walking across the floor, she didn’t take her eyes off the other woman. I watched as she disappeared into the restroom and noticed that the other woman was now heading that way too.

All of a sudden, a voice behind me said, “Your wife is going to be a while so why don’t you buy me a drink while we’re waiting.” I turned and standing behind me was a beautiful woman, about 25. She quickly moved beside me and sat down next to me. We introduced ourselves and I ordered both of us a drink. I asked her, “How do you know my wife is going to be a while?” She half smiled and laughed. “She is going to get fucked in there,” she said. I asked her how she knew that and she said, “The first time I came in this place, I was fucked in the restroom and that’s why I keep coming back here.” I looked at this woman and my mind started wandering and fantasizing about her.

Carefully hiding my erect cock, the woman and I continued talking and the time went by quickly. Finally I looked around to see my wife and the other woman coming out of the restroom. They looked excited and I noticed my wife wasn’t wearing her bra as I could see her breasts swaying as she walked, somewhat unsteadily towards me. The woman beside me thanked me for the drink and walked away, vacating the seat for my wife.

When my wife sat down, I waited for a minute and let her have a sip of her drink before I asked, “Did you let her fuck you?” “Oh yeah,” my wife said, “Did she ever fuck me.” “Tell me all about it,” I quickly added.

“I went in and had a quick pee and then unlocked the stall door. She was waiting for me and as soon as I unlocked the stall, she entered and locked it. She stripped me quickly and as I stood naked in front of her, she caressed me and pushed her finger inside me again. She kissed me as she finger fucked me and had me completely in her control. She then pulled her pants and panties off and she was wearing the biggest dildo I have ever seen. She asked me to suck it to make it moist and I did, knowing that it would soon be up my cunt. After a few minutes, she stood me up and turned me around, making me lean forward against the back of the toilet. She pointed the dildo at my cunt and thrust the whole length into me in one thrust. I have never had such a big cock inside me and when she started thrusting it in and out of me, I thought I was going to explode.”

She stopped long enough to take a sip of her drink and then continued. “ After pounding me for what seemed like a long time, she pulled the dildo out of me and told me to stand up. She sat down on the seat and I straddled her. I felt that large cock go in me again and all I could think of was how much I wanted it and how good it felt. After a while, she told me to stand up again and turn around facing the door. She then pulled me down on the cock again, this time from behind. I couldn’t help myself as I felt her holding my hips, helping me bounce up and down on the dildo. I have never felt so fucked in all my life,” she said.

By this time, my wife was excited more than I had ever seen her before and her breathing was short and almost panting as she continued. “She then told me to stand up again but not to turn around. I felt her warm breath against my ass and then her tongue probing my ass hole. She licked and sucked on my ass hole for quite a while, making me want even more. Finally she pulled me towards her a little and I felt the dildo at my ass hole. She pushed up and the head of the dildo entered my hole. It hurt a little and she pushed the head further into me, a little at a time until she had the whole length of the cock inside me. She thrust in and out of me slowly at first and then sped up, making me hotter and hotter. She fucked my ass for quite a while until I had to ask her to stop because I was getting sore. She pulled the dildo out of me, quickly cleaned it off and stood up, turning me around and made me lean forward, over the toilet again. This time, she really fucked me hard and had me screaming for more.”

I have never seen my wife so excited and I tried to picture her with the dildo up her ass. Up until now, she had never mentioned wanting to anal fuck but after we got home, I found she really enjoyed it as I got to fuck her in the ass several times over the next few days.

Our erotic adventure continued a few days later when my wife told me she wanted to go back to the pub again. I had an instant erection and we fucked right there on the couch. Afterwards, I asked why she wanted to go back and she simply said, “I want that dildo inside me again.” I asked her why all of a sudden she was enjoying making love with a woman and she didn’t really come up with a definitive answer other than to say that the dildo was the only thing she had been thinking about since she felt it inside her.

I didn’t dwell on the subject and on Friday night, we were sitting in the exact same seats at the bar, sipping drinks. My wife looked around the pub and sure enough, the woman who had fucked her was there, smiling at her. “I’ve got to go,” she whispered to me and headed for the restroom, followed by the other woman. I looked around to see if the woman whom I had talked to, was in the pub and was a little disappointed that I couldn’t see her. I resigned myself to sitting and sipping my drink, waiting for my wife’s return.

Finally, after what seemed like a lifetime, I spied my wife heading back over to me. She looked happy and had a lustful grin on her face as she rejoined me and quickly took a gulp of her drink. "Well,” I asked, “How was it?” She looked at me and said, “I had my first taste of cunt.” Now I wanted her to tell me everything that had happened but I didn’t want to rush her, so I waited until she had calmed down a little and then she started relating her story.

“That was fantastic,’ she started. “She fucked me in every hole she could and I sucked on my first clit as she fucked me.” She continued, “I did the same thing as last time, took a quick pee and unlocked the door to the stall. This time, two women joined me and we were all naked in a flash. I had four hands caressing me and two fingers in my cunt, finger fucking me. They had me lean over the toilet again and one of them fucked the hell out of me as the other one played with my nipples. I could feel every ripple in the skin of the dildo as she fucked me and having my nipples played with at the same time was intoxicating. They turned me around and got me to get on my knees as one of the women sat on the seat. She spread her legs and lifted them up over my shoulders. She then pulled my head into her cunt and told me to suck it. I couldn’t believe the taste as I licked her cunt and stuck my tongue up into her hole. The other woman was standing behind me, caressing my ass and finger fucking me. The taste and smell of that woman’s cunt was overwhelming and I enjoyed the taste of her juices as she came in my mouth.”

She continued, “Now I know what you mean when you tell me that you love the taste of me. I loved it and I want more.” She then really surprised me when she added, “I’ve made arrangements to meet them after we are finished our drink.” I wasn’t amused and told her so but she quieted me by telling me that she also would make sure that I wasn’t left out. I didn’t quite know what that meant but she finished her drink in one gulp, quickly kissed me and told me she would be home in a little while.

I watched as the three women left the pub together. I finished my drink and went home, my mind ablaze in thoughts of what my wife was doing and wanting to hear and maybe see it all myself. I still couldn’t believe that my wife was doing what she was doing as she never gave any indication that she was interested in lesbian sex. In fact, she scoffed at the idea before when I asked her about it and that’s what was so surprising about the whole episode.

I sat at home, waiting for her and fell asleep. I knew she would tell me all about the evening, so like me, you will have to wait until the next installment to hear what she did and how much she enjoyed it. Until then...

rjohnson
rjohnson
684 Followers