The Friendly Pub Ch. 2

Story Info
Wife's continuing lesbian activities.
1.8k words
4.22
58k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 06/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjohnson
rjohnson
679 Followers

When I awoke the next morning, my wife was still asleep. I went into the kitchen to make some coffee and was interrupted by the phone. As I was on call, so I was not surprised to get a call that early in the morning. I reluctantly, got dressed and slipped out of the house, leaving my wife sleeping peacefully. All through the day, I couldn't think of anything else except hearing about the night before from my wife. Finally, having fixed the problems at work, I drove home, not knowing what I was going to hear.

I drove into the garage and entered the house from the side. I didn't hear anything and expected my wife to be upstairs in her study, working. My wife was upstairs all right, but what she was doing was the furthest from her work.

As I got to the top of the stairs, I heard voices and I followed the noises. I peeked into her study and there she was with another woman fucking her with a large dildo. My wife was screaming at her to fuck her and fuck her. My cock was at attention instantly as I took in the two women making love on the couch, my wife on her hands and knees and the other woman behind her, pounding the dildo in and out of her cunt. I had fantasized about seeing two women making love and there before me, was my fantasy come true. I didn't know if I should make any noise or just stand there and watch. I decided on the former and walked right over to the couch so the two women could see me.

The two women didn't even pause when they saw me because they were in the throes of coming. The noise of the dildo sliding in and out of my wife's cunt and the grunts, moans and groans were intoxicating, to say the least. They both looked at me and my wife let out a groan, yelling at the other woman to fuck her. The woman kept pounding the dildo in and out of my wife, grunting with each thrust. I stood beside the couch watching the two women, marveling at the agility and finesse of the woman fucking my wife. She bucked her hips towards my wife every thrust and seemed to hit a spot inside my wife each time she thrust. She had my wife screaming in turn, making her fuck my wife harder and harder.

I wasn't sure what to do so I pulled a chair over beside the couch and sat down, freeing my hard cock as I did. I sat and watched the two women, slowly stroking my cock as I did. They kept going for quite a while until my wife collapsed on the couch. The woman pulled the dildo out of her cunt slowly, sliding the full length in one more time, and then pulling it completely out of my wife. My wife fell forward, gasping and groaning. The other woman, leaned back on her knees, taking gulping breaths as she caressed my wife ass.

After a few minutes, my wife turned around to face the other woman. The dildo was sticking straight up in the air between them. She leaned forward and started to suck the dildo, licking and sucking all of her juices off it. The other woman sat back and watched my wife make love to the dildo, encouraging her to clean it off and suck it. It was as if I wasn't even there watching them as they completely ignored me as they continued.

My wife reached over and unfastened the dildo from the woman's hips, moving the fake cock to one side and drove between the woman's legs. From my vantage point, I could see her tongue licking and sucking the woman's cunt.

I watched her tongue slide into the woman's cunt and lap at her juices as she slurped away at her. The sounds of her sucking and licking filled the room and the woman was groaning and moaning. She reached forward and held my wife's head against her cunt, telling her to suck her clit hard. My wife followed her direction and the woman was soon yelling in orgasm. My wife kept sucking and licking her cunt through her orgasm and only then did she stand up. She quickly looked at me and then reached for the dildo. She quickly strapped it on and told the woman to get ready for the best fuck she had ever had.

The other woman turned around and pointed her cunt at my wife. My wife pushed the dildo inside her with a single thrust and started banging away at her. By now, I was ready to come myself and I did watching my wife fuck this woman with long and hard thrusts. My come sprayed over to the couch and the two women kept fucking as if nothing had happened. I sat back and watched the two women, wondering where this all was going to take us.

My wife slowed down a little and I could see the dildo sliding in and out of the other woman's cunt, pulling the skin apart as she withdrew, and pushing the skin into her cunt as she thrust forward. The woman was screaming at me wife to fuck her and my wife picked up speed again, pounding the fake cock in and out of the woman's cunt as hard as she could.

They continued for what seemed like an hour.

My wife kept fucking and fucking this woman for all she was worth. The two women were panting and gasping from the exertion. Then my wife started talking to the woman. "How does it feel to be fucked?" she said. The other woman could only groan and my wife continued. "Now you know what it's like to have this giant up your cunt and have someone fuck you with it. Now I'm going to fuck you in the ass just like you did me the first time at the pub."

She quickly pulled the dildo out of the woman and moved up to straddle her hips. She pointed the dildo at the woman's ass hole and thrust forward, impaling the woman in one thrust. She started to fuck the woman's ass as hard as she had been fucking her cunt. The woman was screaming at her to fuck her and telling my wife how good it felt. She said, "Fill my ass, you cunt. Fuck me like I have never been fucked before." That seemed to spur my wife on as she really started thrusting in and out faster. "Do you like it?' my wife said gruffly, "How does it feel to have a cock deep inside your ass?" "Oh yes, fuck me harder," the woman said in a halting breath. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she screamed.

My wife fucked this woman and fucked some more, moving to change the angle of her thrust, every so often. This made the woman scream even louder and the two of them were in a world of their own. I continued watching them fuck and my cock was starting to rise again. I rubbed it gently and soon had a full erection. The woman looked over at me and noticed my hard cock. She screamed at my wife, "Fuck me like your husband would fuck you, harder, harder." She was pleading with my wife to fuck her and my wife was trying to pound in and out of this woman as hard as she could.

Finally, the two women was spent and had to stop. My wife slide the dildo slowly out of the woman's ass and they both collapsed in exhaustion. Here I was, sitting with two sweating, heavily breathing women, my cock sticking straight up in front of me and smelling the sex that permeated the room.

No one said a word. All that could be heard was the women's heavy breathing. After about ten minutes, my wife looked at me and grinned. "Did you like watching us?" she asked, a big grin on her face. "I bet you'd like to fuck us both now, wouldn't you," she continued. I could hardly get the answer out but hoarsely answered, "Oh yes." "Well, sorry to disappoint you, stud," the other woman said, "Your wife and I are enjoying each other too much and I want to fuck her again before I have to go." I coldly stared at the woman who was strapping on the dildo again and positioning my wife to fuck her. My wife squealed a little and pointed her ass at the woman.

As the dildo entered her ass hole, I remembered the feeling of shoving my cock into my wife's ass and the thought made me come again, spurting all over the two women. They laughed and then turned their concentration on each other.

I watched my wife get ass fucked for about an hour before she had to stop because of soreness. The woman pulled the dildo out of her ass and unstrapped it. She looked at me with this funny grin on her face and stood up, retrieving her clothes from the pile on the floor. She dressed quickly, gave my wife a long, passionate kiss and walked out of the room, leaving my naked, well-fucked wife and I alone.

My wife got up and came over to me and kissed me lightly on the lips. "I'm sorry," she said, "Maybe next time, you can join in." I just nodded and she left me sitting there with my cock hanging out and come all over me and the couch. After showering, we had a long talk. I wanted to know where this was all leading and my wife told me in no uncertain terms that, she wanted to continue to see the woman and maybe get together with other women whom enjoyed fucking too. She did mention that the woman had said that I should try the men's washroom the next time we were in the pub. This caught my immediate attention and made me wonder if I could make love with a man or not, as I had never had any homosexual feelings before in my life.

I thought about it quite a bit over the next few days and decided that I had nothing to lose. If my wife loved to be fucked by another woman, maybe I would enjoy being fucked by a man. I made plans to go down for a drink the next chance I got and to check out the men's room too.

My wife, well, she has been with other women, in fact, I came home one evening and found ten of them, sucking and fucking each other in our living room. I haven't had a chance to fuck any of her new friends but she says that soon they will include husbands and boyfriends in their encounters. I can hardly wait but first I'm going down to check out the men's room.

rjohnson
rjohnson
679 Followers