The Friendly Skies Ch. 02: Suki

Story Info
Another hotel room visit from another Asian flight attendant.
1.7k words
4.44
21.8k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,393 Followers

Keiko hadn't stayed late the night before so I had made it to bed at a reasonable hour and had slept soundly, I assumed in part due to being thoroughly sexually satisfied. My training didn't start too early but I was up and showered and dressed with plenty of time. I had been thinking about the night before all morning but had resisted stroking off in the shower for some reason, which turned out to be prescient. I was debating about checking in with Keiko, not wanting to seem clingy when I just wanted to tell her again how much I'd enjoyed the previous evening, when there was a knock on my door. I smiled, assuming Keiko wanted another orgasm before she had to leave and being happy to oblige her. Even though I was certain it was her, I looked through the peephole and was surprised to see that it wasn't her. It was another flight attendant from the elevator the previous evening, which was obvious from the uniform she was wearing. My first thought after realizing it wasn't Keiko was that she'd gotten into trouble after all and this was her supervisor or something come to reprimand me. I opened the door slowly and tentatively.

"Hi," she said with a smile that immediately let me know that there wasn't trouble, "I wonder if your invitation is still valid? From yesterday?"

"Yeah, absolutely," I replied, "come on in."

"I was thinking all night about whether I should come," she said, entering while dragging her wheelie behind her as I took a quick peek into the hallway to find it empty, "but I thought I might get in trouble. Now I only have a short time before I have to leave and I'm probably twice as horny. I should have just come last night."

"How about if we just make sure you cum now," I replied, "and forget about last night?"

She giggled and I could not believe how cute she was, especially after spending the previous evening with Keiko. Their bodies were similar as far as I could tell but I didn't expect to be able to get her naked to do a true comparison. I was pretty fired up from thinking about Keiko and she was obviously horny, as well, so I thought we could probably accomplish quite a bit before I'd end up late for my training. Standing at the end of my bed, I just dropped to my knees and pushed her skirt up.

"Hold this up for me..." I said, intentionally trailing off so she'd fill in her name.

"Satsuki," she replied, holding the hem of her skirt up to her waist, "but everyone just calls me Suki."

"Oh my God," I said, "Is the garter belt part of the official uniform?"

"No," she replied, blushing, "but it's probably part of why I'm so horny."

"Now I am, too," I said as I started to slide her panties down. Her black bush was nicely groomed like Keiko's had been but I really doubted that this kind of thing was part of any appearance requirements. I had her sit on the end of the bed with her legs parted. As she leaned back, supporting herself on her elbows, I ran my tongue along her slit, causing her to moan softly. Her juices were really flowing so, despite the desire to just lap them all up, I knew the quicker I made her cum this way, the more we'd be able to get done. I slipped a finger into her, finding her pussy to be quite snug and well lubricated, and started licking and sucking her clit, which caused her to moan a bit more and a bit louder. Glancing up, there wasn't much to see since she was still dressed, but I was savoring this opportunity nonetheless. She flopped all the way backwards and reached for my head, holding it as she humped her pussy toward my face.

Her moans were only occasional but her breathing was the real indication of what she was feeling. I don't know if she was just accustomed to having to be quieter when she was feeling pleasure but I didn't mind that she was a bit reserved as long as she had a highly pleasurable orgasm. The longer I was eating her, the wetter and more engorged her already hot pussy was becoming. This meant two things to me: first, that she was building quickly toward an orgasm and, second, that it was going to feel incredible when I slipped my cock into her, which I had no doubt was going to happen. She started tensing up as she was getting close to cumming, arching her back and holding my head tightly. When she started cumming, she gasped rather than crying out then went limp and started shaking. I continued to lick and suck her clit while sliding my finger in and out of her pussy until she went still and let out a sigh, when I slipped my finger from her pussy into my mouth. It appeared that her orgasm had been exactly what I'd been hoping for but I figured I'd confirm.

"Is that what you needed?" I asked as I stood, looking down at her exposed pussy as I started to extract my throbbing cock.

"That is exactly what I needed," she replied, her eyes getting wide as she saw my tool.

"Still got time for another?" I asked.

"Absolutely," she replied, "What did you have in mind?"

"I don't want your uniform to get all wrinkled," I said, "so why don't you get on all-fours?"

She smiled and rolled over, putting her ass up in the air and her knees on the edge of the bed while her face was against the bedspread. I guided my cock to her pussy as I was admiring her ass then eased it in. We both moaned as my cock filled her until my hips were pressed against that soft, smooth ass. I took her by the waist and started to slowly fuck her, the feeling of my cock sliding in and out of her pussy just absolutely amazing. I wish we had more time because I would love to have fucked her pussy every which way, but I also didn't want her to suddenly have to bail and leave me with blue balls, so I didn't maintain the slow pace for long. As I was gradually fucking her harder and faster, she was not only pushing back against each of my thrusts but she'd also slipped a hand under herself to caress her clit. Since she was wearing not only a blouse but a jacket, and presumably a bra, I didn't bother slipping my hands up to cup her tits because I'd just have had two handfuls of material. I did run my hands over her bare ass occasionally as my hips tapped repeatedly against it.

I could feel the stirrings of my orgasm the longer I was fucking her but, the way she was pushing back against me and the way her breathing rate was increasing, it looked like she was getting close to cumming again pretty quickly already. I had no problem with that; I didn't care how many more times she came than I did as long as I got to blow one good load. So when she pushed back against me one last time and held there, I made sure my cock was fully embedded when she started shaking. Her pussy still felt amazing even though I wasn't fucking it at that moment. I'd have been good with going right back to fucking her but once she'd fully experienced what appeared to be another long and intense orgasm, she moved away from me enough that my cock slipped out of her. I backed up slightly as she rolled over and sat on the edge of the bed with my throbbing cock right in front of her.

She immediately engulfed my cock in her mouth, causing me to moan, and commenced enthusiastically sucking my cock. I didn't need to worry about running out of time because she was so damn good that I knew I'd spewing momentarily. Unlike Keiko, who had the benefit of time, Suki was not trying to draw out the pleasure she was providing; she was just focused on making me cum, presumably with a great deal of pleasure. This was a better way to start the morning than the outstanding coffee that Seattle was well known for. I wasn't forcing my cock toward her face, leaving the pace entirely to her, but I did caress her hair, which was all done up for her job. As I got closer to cumming and my cock was swelling even more, she didn't hesitate; if anything, she sucked more voraciously. When I started spewing into her mouth, again she was not thrown off her game and continued to suck me off as she was swallowing my load. Only once I was completely spent did she let my cock fall from her mouth and look up at me.

"That was absolutely amazing," I told her, "I wish I could start every morning like this."

She smiled then reached for her panties, which I'd set nearby. Before she started to pull them on, though, I stopped her and grabbed my phone. She let me take a series of photos, from the front and from the back, with her skirt held up and no panties, then panties at her ankles, at her knees, just below her pussy and completely on.

"If you give me your contact information," she said when I lamented that I hadn't even seen her boobs, "I'll send you plenty of photos."

I was definitely good with that so we exchanged info then she grabbed the bag that was resting on top of her wheelie and headed into the bathroom. Despite our activities, her touch-ups were minimal and she was soon ready to go. She thanked me for letting her in and making her cum so much and promised again to send me photos. I debated asking if she ever flew into southern California but figured I'd see how things went with Keiko first, given that they worked for the same airline and, even if they weren't friends, they still might talk. I checked that the hallway was clear then she gave me a peck on the cheek before she left. I watched the swing of her ass in her skirt all the way down the hall.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,393 Followers