The Friends of Queens Ch. 01

Story Info
Fucking around with Friends and King Of Queens.
1.8k words
3.71
10.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

This is a fuck parody... It ain't real

This is a combo fuck parody series of two of my favorite sitcoms Friends and King Of Queens... I play myself an amateur pornstar/producer... I live with my friend Joey from Friends... I intertwine characters from both shows as we all interact in both locations... It takes place in 2003

I had a pretty normal day for me. I'm an amateur pornstar/producer in NYC. I've been in a ton of movies... more than anyone. I specialize in amateur films because I like to use regular people and do all kinds of freaky shit with them.

I'm living in the village with my friend Joey, across the hall from our friends Monica and her husband Chandler. Monica is fucking hot. She's too hot for him. Gorgeous face and tight body. She hasn't fooled around on her husband yet... but I intend to change that very, very soon.

I got home around 11 and my girl Kelly, met me with a smile... and a gorgeous nude body. We are swingers and she loves to be nude. We've been a couple for about 6 months. She divorced her husband Deacon, who lives in Queens, when he found out about us and made a big stink about it. We've been happily fucking our brains out and living together ever since.

Kelly and I made our way to our room and got down to some hardcore ass fucking.

"Ride it bitch... take that big ass white dick up your thick black ass!"

"Fuck me daddy... give me that big white dick... I love it! Mmmmmmmm!"

My girl Kelly was riding my throbbing ass white cock, cowgirl position, in her thick black booty. I was rubbing her juicy pussy faster and faster and faster. "I'M CUMMMINGGGGGGGGGGGG DADDYYYYYYYY!!" Kelly squirted her pussy cream all over me. I opened my mouth and caught some, licking my lips, loving my woman's pussy nut. She kept slamming down on my thighs, screaming in ecstasy. It woke up my roomie Joey. He opened my door...

"Guys please... I can't sleep... I..." He stared at Kelly's gorgeous 38C jiggling titties. Kelly passed me the blunt she was smoking, leaned back and said, "Awww, we're sorry Joey... Let me suck your cock and make it all better." Kelly said, smiling a sexy fucking smile, licking her luscious lips. I smoked and smiled. Joey stared wide eyed at Kelly, then pulled his cock out and walked to her mouth.

Kelly engulfed his 8 inch cock, sucking hard, as she rode my 10 inch cock in her ass. Kelly moaned loudly around Joey's cock, making quick work of him, bobbing her head insanely fast on his twitching meat, tickling his balls, laughing as he groaned. Joey grabbed Kelly's head and came. He pumped his wad into my girl's mouth and she quickly swallowed it down.

Kelly screamed out with Joey's cock still in her mouth and squirted again. I lapped up her pussy cream as it pumped out towards my mouth. I CUM BLASTED her phat booty, pumping a huge load of jizz up my woman's ass. It leaked out around my cock. Kelly got up and sucked my still cumming cock, smiling up at me, drinking down my cum, licking all over my cock. Kelly sucked me completely dry... she's loves my jizz and she happily drank it down, smacking her lips and kissing my cock.

The next afternoon...

Kelly and I were fooling around at Monica and Chandlers place. They invited us over for lunch. Monica looked so gorgeous... a tight white turtleneck blouse and tight light blue jeans, her long dark hair, straight and shiny. Her tight top hugged her 32C juggs. She saw me looking at them and smiled. She's a sweet babe. I wanted her so fucking bad. "So James... How's the porn world treating you? Not too HARD is it?" Chandler said, trying out his porn humor.

"It's great... and I'm always HARD." I snapped back. Kelly laughed. Monica too. Kelly rubbed my cock through my sweatpants, then put her hand inside them, rubbing it so fucking good. Monica glanced over and saw it. Her eyes went wide and she looked over at Chandler, trying not to look at Kelly playing with my 10 inches in my pants.

I reached over and rubbed Monica's leg... I'm aggressive. Her eyes went wide again... but she didn't slap my hand away. Kelly knew what I was doing so she smiled a sexy smile at me. We kissed. I kept rubbing Monica's leg and she kept looking at Chandler. I slowly moved further up her leg. Monica took a deep breath... but still didn't object.

I decided to go all the way, so I moved my hand up to her pussy. Monica was started. Her eyes went very wide. I rubbed her pussy through her jeans. "Ummm... I'll... I'll get... de... dessert." Monica stammered, getting up to get dessert.

"You ok Mon?" Chandler asked his wife.

"Yes... yes, I'm fine. Just getting dessert." Monica was flushed and embarrassed. It was cute. I smiled at her as Kelly jerked my now, half hard cock, in my pants.

Kelly was wearing a low cut black tank top... no bra. She leaned over and her cleavage was on full display. Kelly's got such beautiful 38C breasts. I have my hands and cock all over them as much as possible. I suck them as much as possible too. She has delicious milk that I drink down everyday.

Kelly made sure to show Chandler her cleavage. He stared. Monica slapped his back. Kelly kept showing him her cleavage, jiggling those big black titties over and over. Chandler kept staring while we ate dessert. Monica kept slapping his arm or kicking his leg to get him to stop staring. I just laughed.

I started back rubbing Monica's leg and she still didn't object. I just moved my hand to her pussy and rubbed it. Monica closed her eyes and ate the delicious, chocolate cream pie she made. It had whipped cream on top and she slowly ate it, licking it, swirling it so sexy in her mouth, while I played with her pussy. Kelly jerked me faster.

Monica licked her spoon, so I unzipped her jeans. She was startled, but let me do it. I slid my hand inside her white thong and rubbed her hard clit. Monica closed her eyes and kept eating. Chandler pulled his cock out and jerked himself, looking at Kelly's cleavage. He made sure to hide it. I slid two fingers in Monica's tight pussy, fingering her quickly. "Oh my God..." Monica blurted out. Kelly and I smiled.

"Sorry... it's just that this pie is so delicious. Sooooooooooooo delicious." Monica tried to cover for her pleasure from me fingering her.

I fingered her faster. Monica moaned into her mouth... she had it closed. I fingered her clinching pussy faster. Kelly jerked me faster. Chandler jerked his cock faster.

"I.. I need to get some air. I'll be back in a few." Monica said, zipping up and heading out to the patio. I smiled at Kelly and kissed her. I followed Monica outside. Kelly looked at Chandler and pulled her top up, showing him her awesome tits. Chandler's eyes went wide. He stared hard at my girl's tits.

"See anything you like Chandler?" Kelly asked, her elbow on the table, her hand on the side of her face, shaking her eyebrows at him. Chandler nodded, staring hard at Kelly's jiggling titties. She smiled and reached over, grabbing his hard cock. Kelly got up, pulled her tight black mini skirt up... no panties... and sat in Chandler's lap, sliding his 7 inch cock up her gorgeous, bald black pussy. Kelly rode him hard, pulling his head to her large tits. Chandler sucked my girl's titties, drinking her milk down as she rode him hard, her very talented pussy gripping his cock so tight.

I was outside, pulling Monica's jeans down, standing behind her, kissing her neck. I pulled out my cock and she grabbed it, jerking it, then slid it up her beautiful, dark hair landing strip topped cunt. Monica has the most awesome pussy I've ever had my big ass cock in... and it's been in a whole lot of them. I fucked her slowly, deep strokes all the way in and out. She moaned lustfully into my mouth as we kissed. I pulled her top up and pulled her beautiful 32C tits out of her white bra. I squeezed them hard, fucking her pussy fucking faster.

Kelly bounced harder on Chandler's cock. She leaned back, moaning and bouncing really hard. Her beautiful black titties jiggled like crazy as Chandler stared at my girlfriend and squeezed her phat booty. Kelly flung her thick black hair around and smiled at Chandler. "Give me that hard cock whiteboy. FUCKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" Kelly squirted on Chandler's cock, right as he pumped his wad up Kelly's spasming cunt. "Mmmmmmmm. Jizz me Chandler." Kelly licked her lips as Chandler's jizz was pumped up her juicy black twat.

I was drilling Monica's pussy through her third Big O. I pulled out and slid up her tight booty. Monica gasped, but smiled and kissed me. I booty banged her for a half an hour, through three more Big O's. She covered her patio with pussy nut screaming so loud. "YESSSSSSSSSSSS!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JAMESSSSSSSSSS!! OH FUCKING YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

I reached my head around and sucked her gorgeous tits, thumping her tight ass. I started pissing in her ass while I fucked it. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! PISS IN MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" Monica loved it. I pissed in and fucked that sweet booty. Piss and pussy nut flew everywhere. I kept drilling that ass and pissing in it. It poured out around my rampaging, rock hard, booty thumping cock.

I pulled out and Monica turned around and knelt down quickly. I finished pissing on her very beautiful face and in her thirsty, wide open mouth. She drank my piss down, screaming around my pissing cock. Monica was in heat, so fucking horny for me and my cock. I blasted my wad into her sucking mouth after I finished pissing in it.

Monica swallowed every fucking drop of my cum and piss. She kept sucking me faster and faster. I held her head, pounding her mouth and throat. I came again, pumping another huge load down her throat, as I pushed all the fucking way down hers. Monica opened her throat and drank down my second load of jizz. She happily sucked me totally dry, rubbing her gorgeous face all over my cock, kissing every inch of it and my aching balls.

It was just the start of a beautiful sex filled relationship between Monica and I. We went back inside and finished our dessert. Kelly sucked my cock under the table, swallowing a huge load of my creamy jizz and ate Monica's pussy and ass too. Chandler stared and took pictures. It was a fun lunch for sure.

To be continued...

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers