The Friend's Parties Ch. 1

Story Info
The first party, & her first exposure.
1.9k words
4.3
206.2k
46
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lynn_bb
lynn_bb
631 Followers

Chapter 1: The First Get Together

My husband told me to hurry up or we'll be late for the party at the Whitaker's house. I applied the last dab of lipstick and checked myself one more time in the mirror. "Wow" I though, "Not bad for a 35 year old Mother of Two." The red cocktail dress really showed off my 35b-26-35 figure and the color went wonderfully with my brunette shoulder length hair. I have always considered my legs my best feature and the slightly above the knees dress and the smoke gray stockings really made them stand out.

With a last glance in the mirror, I grabbed my purse and headed toward the door. John held the door open as I slid into the front seat and we were off. The Whitakers were a couple that we had met at one of the kid's soccer matches and immediately hit it off with. Debbie was a petite blonde, about 5'4 and 110 pounds or so with a beautiful face. Her husband Bill was about average height and build.

I really looked forward to the party as John drove north out of town. The instructions took us on a secondary road and finally to a drive way that went to their house. The house was about a half mile off the road on a big hilltop lot surrounded by forest. The house was magnificent. Big white columns in front of a two story colonial house gave it a massive appearance as John dropped me off at the front door while he parked the car.

I stood there waiting on my husband when I heard my name called and I turned to see Debbie and her husband, Dave beckoning to me to come inside. Debbie looked great in a black dress that showed her figure off with dark brown hose and tall, spiked high heels. They took my arms and escorted me into a room of perhaps ten other couples. Dave's arm was around my waist and he squeezed me pretty tight as he introduced me to several of the couples.

When he had made most of the introductions, they lead me to the bar and asked what I wanted. I ordered a glass of white wine and settled into small talk with Debbie and Dave when John caught up with us. As they talked with John, I caught my breath and looked around the room. There were indeed ten couples several of which were black, and on closer inspection four or five of what appeared to be single men spotted around the room. Several of the couples were dancing at one end of the room. One of the couples I was introduced to I had known years before. Pat and Jim lived in Birmingham and had driven up for the party. Pat was a dark blonde woman, about 5'5" with a cute face. She had inherited a lot of money and lived in the better section of Birmingham. This must be some party I thought if they drove 3 hours to attend.

My thoughts were interrupted as I felt a hand on my shoulder and a deep male voice ask me if I cared to dance. I was reluctant, but on Debbie's urging finally agreed. As we walked toward the other two dancing couples he squeezed my hand and sort of twirled me around into his arms as we began to dance. His hand in the small of my back pushed my body into his and I blushed as I felt his erection against my stomach.

I was uncomfortable feeling his stiff cock against me, but he continued the small talk as if he was completely unaware of it. As we danced he slide his hand down to where it rested on the top of my ass and I became confused as to what to do next. Finally I pulled away when he put more pressure on my ass and literally forced my lower body to feel the entire length of his considerable cock against my belly.

I stammered an excuse and went back to my drink. The rest of the party was pleasant although I stayed away from the first guy I danced with. Most of the men danced with me, but there was no repeat of the "cock in belly" scene that had made me very uncomfortable.

A few hours of dancing and drinking started to get to me. Several of the couples seemed to have gone home when I asked where a bathroom was. I was told to go up the stairs and take the second door on the left. I wasn't drunk, but felt a little light headed as I went up the stairs and approached the second door on the left. I opened the door and stopped short, my eyes not believing what I was seeing.

Pat was stretched out on a horizontal wooden X, her hands and ankles tied to the corners. Between her spread legs was one of the black men who was obviously fucking her, his hands grasping her hips as his cock pounding into her. The soft moans that came from her mouth were cut off as her husband took her hanging head and forced his erection into her waiting mouth. As if on cue, the black wife of the man fucking Pat turned on a small vibrator and ran it over Pat's clitoris as her husband continue to hump away at the blonde, white woman.

Pat's body reacted violently to the vibrator on her clit as she thrashed against the ropes holding her there. Her moans changed and became more urgent as the cock and vibrator drove her close to orgasm. Fascinated, I watched as the woman arched her body against the bonds, trying to keep the maximum contact between her body and her rapists or lovers. At that point I wasn't quite sure what they were.

Suddenly I felt a pair of hands grasp my waist as Debbie whispered in my ear, "Beautiful isn't it? Wouldn't you like to take her place?"

I almost panicked and tried to move away from the open door, but Debby's hands on my hips were joined by her husband, Dave as he placed one arm around my shoulders and the other under my arms, his hand cupping my left breast.

"Let me go" I snapped, but didn't move as the obscene scene played out in front of me. Pat thrashed against both the bonds holding her and the large black cock fucking her as she soared toward her orgasm. I felt Dave roll my left nipple through the dress as the black man pull Pat's hips to his crotch, burying his cock completely in her as he came.

He almost shouted as he emptied his sperm into Pat, her husband still fucking into her mouth. A slight movement of the vibrator caused Pat to go over the edge, tossing her head as the waves of pleasure overtook her. Her breathing was rapid and her face flushed as her husband also began to come, Pat's waiting mouth sucking on her husbands expanding cock until he filled her with his cum.

I watched as the woman was filled at both ends and I realized that I was wet with excitement. I had never seen others having sex live before and the need in my body overcame my reason. It wasn't until I felt Dave's other hand begin to unzip my dress that I struggled and demanded that they let me go.

"OK" he said as he and Debbie withdrew their arms, but as before she lifted her hands she ran them over my stomach and down to my sex and whispered in my ear. "You're wet and excited. If you would let your body go, I think you would gladly take Pat's place" and with that her lips closed for a second on my neck and I shuddered as her tongue moved down to my shoulder. I broke and almost ran to John and asked him to go home, making an excuse about not feeling well.

We got home and I went directly to bed, but I couldn't get the picture of Pat, tied helpless as she was pumped full of the black man's cum out of my mind. I would drift off to sleep only to dream that I watched as several men took Pat. Pat would thrash and moan as they fucked her and as I watched her face changed to mine. Finally the excitement got too much and I rolled over to John and practically attacked him. After several minutes of going down on him I sat on his hips, his cock deep in me as I rocked to an all-consuming climax, my screams mixing with his moans as we both came.

The next morning I got into the shower and as the soap and hot water washed over my breasts and stomach my right hand went to my sex. It was almost like it had a mind of it's own as the fingers lightly rubbed against my clitoris. I gasped as my other hand found my left nipple and gently rolled the nub until it was stiff and erect. I arched my back, my eyes closed as I imagined the large black cock pushing into me, driving me over the edge to a mind-shattering climax when the cock filled me with the black man's sperm. The image and my fingers pushed me over and I gasped as I felt my vagina muscles contract, the orgasm washing over my heated body.

During the next couple of weeks the heat of the sexual scenes my mind painted decreased and I got back to a semblance of normal, but occasionally at the high school I teach at I would see one or more of the boys looking at me and I would immediately begin to get wet with the thought of forbidden, kinky sex.

One Tuesday when I got home I had a message left on our phone. As I listened, Debbie invited John and I to another party, Saturday at their house. I became excited and knew that we shouldn't go, but the pull and mystery of the sexual possibilities over came my caution. When John got home I told him about the party and to my surprise, he readily agree to go. I even thought I saw a slight smile cross his face as I told him about it.

I called Debbie back the next day and told her we would be there. She told me that it was semi-formal and she had hoped there would be a show, but wasn't sure that would happen. As I hung up the phone I began to think about my dress for Saturday. I went to the closet and hunted through the racks until I came to a dark green dress with spaghetti straps. Perfect I thought as I held it up to my body and looked in the mirror.

The rest of the week flew by and I found myself getting more and more excited as the party drew near. Finally it was Saturday afternoon and I started to get dressed. I couldn't believe how sexually charged I was as I slipped on the green dress. I wore a strapless bra although with my small B-cup I probably didn't need to. I put on dark brown hose and 3" heels that made me almost 6' tall. I checked my makeup and lipstick one last time and smiled as I saw a beautiful woman in a green dress in the mirror. John called up to me and said we needed to leave so with excitement and a little dread I got my purse and went to the car.

To Be Continued...

lynn_bb
lynn_bb
631 Followers