The Friend's Parties Ch. 3

Story Info
All eyes are on Lynn.
2.3k words
4.48
139.1k
27
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lynn_bb
lynn_bb
630 Followers

My breathing quickened and perspiration popped out on my forehead as I realized that I was I would be taken by the tall, thin black man in front of everybody. My eyes had never left his massive cock as I stammered out, "I can't-can't take him, he's too long, please, he'll hurt me." I sat there as I try to decide what to do. I was extremely excited from watching my husband fuck Debbie and the stimulation to my breasts that Pat and whoever it was behind me had given, but I had never seen a man's cock that long and I was fearful of what it would do to me.

Pat leaned over to me, her fingers still rolling my nipples and whispered in my ear, "Debbie and I have both fucked him and he's been very gentle. If he gets too deep tell him and he'll back off." She continued with a smile, "He likes tall brunettes and you fit the bill honey. Don't worry, we'll get you so hot that you'll pull him in when it's time."

I didn't have time to say no as my soon to be lover stepped aside as Debbie, my husband's cum glistening on the inside of her thigh as it leaked out of her, and Pat took my arms and stood me up. The black man that had played with Debbie and my husband stepped toward me and quickly stripped the rest of my dress and panties off of me, leaving me only my stockings and high heels. I look at John and he smiled, "Relax Lynn, I'll hold your hand when he fucks you. I'll be right here."

I softly asked my husband, "John! Do you want this? Do you want to see your wife taken by a black man? Do you want to see his cock in me?" He smiled and nodded as the hands gently pushed me back toward the bed.

The women turned me around and almost forced me to sit and then layback on the bed, my legs off the bed and bent toward the floor. I stayed motionless, my breathing rapid and my excitement growing as I heard several murmurs of appreciation go through the audience as my pussy was exposed for all to see. Pat and Debbie raised my arms above my head and I felt hands grip my wrists and look back to see John holding one and Debbie's husband Dave the other. I closed my eyes and a soft moan came from my lips as I felt two mouths close over my breasts, sucking the nipples in and lashing them with their wet tongues.

Suddenly hands held my head up and I heard someone say, "Open your eyes Lynn." When I looked I saw the tall black man between my legs. I started to panic because I thought he was going to mount me immediately, but then I breathed a sigh of relief when he lowered his head to my crotch and I felt his tongue on the hairs of my brunette bush. He lapped at my slit for several seconds and then raised his head, his hands on the inside of my thighs pushing my legs farther apart. Two men from the audience took my ankles and raised my legs and made me slightly bend my knees so my legs were spread wide. The tongue returned to my slit and I again closed my eyes as the sensation overcame my reluctance.

My hips jerked as his tongue found my clitoris and gently flicked the nub. His hands grasp my hips and held me in place as the direct stimulation on my clit drove me closer and closer to orgasm. The nursing of my nipples compounded by the tongue on my nub was almost too much at one time and it was like they sensed that because the stroking of my body slacked off. The tall black left my clitoris and crawled around toward my head. Another women from the audience took his place and soon I was panting in heat again as the soft, female tongues started to work in earnest on my nipples and clit.

I was moaning and tossing my head as the sexual excitement grew, my vagina flooding with my juices.. The warmth had spread from my clitoris, up through my belly to my breasts. I was sure my face was a reddened mask of passion as I became lost in sexual need.

One of the men released my wrist and guided my hand to a cock. I grasp it and started to slowly stroke the flesh when I realized that I hadn't felt the base or the tip. I opened my eyes and saw the black cock with my white fingers around the middle. Even when I stroked it I did not reach the tip or the base. My gaze was fixed on its length as the first bit of pre cum formed on the tip slit. The tall man stroked my hair as my hand continued to slowly masturbate him. "I'll make it good for you Lynn. You won't believe how good you'll feel when I take you. Suck me and make me wet for you." He shifted his position and suddenly the tip of the massive cock was inches from my face. I tentatively pulled him closer and licked the tip, tasting the saltiness of his juices. I took several inches and swilled my tongue over his tip, my hand still stroking the middle part of the cock causing him to gently moan.

I lost concentration on the cock in my mouth and my hand fell away, as the woman almost seemed to work together to stimulate my whole body. When the stimulation on my nipples slackened, the clitoris was lashed by the woman's tongue and when she slowed down the suction and stimulation of the nipples increased.

I was almost at the critical moment, my body tensed for a massive orgasm when the women all slackened their work and my body slowly backed away from the edge. I moaned in protest trying to tell them of my need when I felt hands lightly run over my flat tummy and breasts, over my legs and neck. I felt a body move between my wide spread legs and knew that the tall black had mounted me.

Hands held my head up again as my hand was again placed on the fourteen inch cock. I open my eyes as the black leaned over and kissed me, his tongue slipping between my teeth causing me to gasp in pleasure and anticipation. As he kissed me, his tongue deep in my throat, he slowly began to flex his hips sliding his cock through my grasping hand. Finally he slightly raised his head and whispered to me, " Put me in you. Show me where you want my cock Lynn."

I saw my husbands face beside me and I softly said, "John, he's going to fuck me, he's going to fill me completely."

John smiled again, "I know Honey, and I want to watch him fuck my wife. I want him to fill you completely and I want to watch you to scream out in pleasure when he forces you to cum in front of your husband." He ran his hand down to when I grasped the black cock and placed his hand over mine. "Put him in you " he whispered.

I guided the tip of the massive cock to my slit and ran it over the lips, coating them in his precum. Then as the black leaned forward slightly I inserted his tip inside my folds. I withdrew my hand as the black flexed his hips and pushed several inches in me. "Ohhhhhhh", I whispered, "He's in me John, he's in meeee"

My husband took my hand as the black began to gently rock back and forth, fucking me with the 3 or 4 inches of his cock inside my vagina. I was super wet, my juices flooding the tip of his cock and wetting the upper part of my thighs. The next in-stroke was more forceful and several more inches of his cock entered me causing me to gasp as the fullness filled me. I began to feel the small sparks of an approaching orgasm as the cock move in and out of me. My head slowly tossed back and forth as he moved further into me. I gasped as I felt the tip push deeper into my vagina, his pace quickening as his cock touched deeper than any man had ever gone in me. I was moaning continually now as another inch sunk in.

My husband squeezed my hand and said, " He's almost there Lynn, another couple of inches baby."

My passage began to hurt as he flexed his hips once again, the tip of the cock pushing against my cervix. "Please, please be gentle. It hurts a little." I said to my lover. He responded by backing away a few inches and slowing the motion in and out of my stretched vagina.

"Better?" he asked and I nodded.

The slow movement of the cock began to ignite sparks of sexual need and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he pushed a little more of him back into me. "Ohhhhh", I moaned as I felt him again at my cervix, but the pain didn't recur. Instead there was an incredible fullness in my vagina, a sensation of heated wetness as he moved deeper into me.

Suddenly I felt hands snake between us from either side of our heated, joined bodies as Pat and Debbie found my nipples and gently began to roll them between their fingers. I heard my husband above me as he squeezed my hand, "You took him Honey! He's completely in you."

I heard John's words, but they didn't register as the sexual stimulation began to overwhelm me. My eyes closed tight, I squeezed my legs around the black as the fucking continued, my arms going around his neck and body, my whispers begging him to fuck me. He responded by grinding his crotch against mine when he was completely in me. The sensation was one that I couldn't imagine in my wildest sexual fantasies. The pressure and movement on my clitoris caused my body to jerk, moans of sexually need coming from my mouth.

It was becoming too much and I started to softly beg, "Yes, yes, don't stop, I'm almost there! Yes, Yes, OHHHHHHHH, YESSSSSSSS!!!"

The orgasm hit me like a truck, I screamed, tossing my head back and forth as I felt my vagina spasm and tighten around the massive cock so deep in me. My legs kicked out around his body as I fought to maximize the pleasure. I dug my fingernail into his back and bite his shoulder as the spasm sent me to peak after peak of pleasure.

Suddenly, without warning I felt him start to flood my pussy with his cum. I looked at his face and saw a picture of sweaty sexually desire, his eyes shut tight, his mouth open as he gasped for breath. He thrust hard in me, causing the pain to return as his cock pumped shot after shot of his sperm deep in my belly. Each feeling of cum being pumped in me caused my orgasm to continue. Finally after what seemed like hours, my body could take no more and I collapsed on the mattress, his cock still deep in me, my chest heaving as my body gasped for air.

Finally he lay on top of me; his cock soft, but still in me; his body settled in between my wide spread legs. Momentary panic set in as I realized that the black had shot a massive load of sperm in me. "What if I get pregnant?" I thought as some of his cum leaked around the cock and made the inside of my thighs glisten with the thick seed.

My husband leaned over and kissed me as my lover withdrew from my soaked and battered vagina. "You were never more beautiful than when you came with the black man in you." I was too spent to answer so I just smiled and closed my eyes. I could hear the sounds of sex around me and the movement of the mattress as bodies entwined.

Strangely, almost nobody engaged in any sexual activities with me for the next two or three hours. Several men touched my breasts and one even sucked on my nipple, but for the most part I watched as the frenzied bodies fucked and sucked each other with abandon. One woman did go down on me briefly, but soon returned to the orgy. It was probably best that I watched. Never in my whole life had I been so completely wiped out by my orgasm.

Things began to taper off about one in the morning and finally everyone gathered around me. John took a seat on the bed as Dave started to talk. "Lynn, you were wonderful tonight, you are the first woman to take all of him, but to the immediate matter at hand. You know now what we do at the clubs parties. John wants to join and we want you two to join. All we need is your OK and for you to go through initiation next week and you're in.

John turned to me and said, "It's up to you Lynn."

I thought a moment, remembering the massive pleasure I experienced and said, "If you want me to John, I'll join."

John smiled and nodded. Dave then told us that the initiation party would be next Saturday and that I would receive what I was to wear and instructions. I wondered what I had got myself into as the party ended.

The next week flew by and Saturday morning there was a package delivered to the house. In bold letters on the front it said, "To be opened only by John". With shaking hands I called to my husband and told him the instructions had arrived.

To Be Continued...

lynn_bb
lynn_bb
630 Followers