The Friend's Parties Ch. 5

Story Info
The rest of Lynn's Initiation.
3.4k words
4.48
117k
23
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lynn_bb
lynn_bb
631 Followers

Chapter 5: My Initiation

Blindfolded with my arms secured above my head, I waited with my mouth open for the man's cock. Suddenly there were very soft and extremely gentle caresses on my nipples. The softness of the touch through the silk material was exciting beyond belief. I guess it was the fact that my arms were tied and I was blindfolded, helpless to do anything but receive the pleasure to my breasts that got to me. The nipples stiffened rapidly adding to the sensation as the gentle touching continued.

My lower body slightly twitched and I sharply inhaled as the vibrator started up again. More of my lubrication flooded into my vagina, coating the vibrator even more and mixing with the wetness that the vibrator caused during the car trip out to this place. "Oh, damn" I thought as the dual stimulation of my nipples and vagina began to push the warmth from my clitoris into my belly. I tried to remain still, but as the heat grew I shifted my weigh a little on my knees and started to moan with need.

I had just started moaning when two hands grabbed my hair around my ears and a cock pushed into my mouth. I couldn't even suck on the erect rod because the man rapidly thrust in and out of my mouth. He was fucking my face with no thought of my pleasure, his cock pushing against the back of my throat with each thrust. I finally got my lips closed over the pistoning cock and the reaction was immediate. His grip on my hair tightened and he sort of half moaned as he said, "Damn Baby, your red lipstick against my cock is so damn sexy. I can't wait much longer. I, oh, oh---."

I felt the cock head expand slightly as the man started to cum, the first shot of his thick seed striking my tongue, the salty taste spreading as he pumped his load into me.

"Swallow it Bitch, swallow all of it Lynn" he whispered as he pulled my head into his crotch, impaling my mouth on his spurting cock. He held my head to his crotch, the cock fully impaled in my mouth as he emptied his load of viscous white seed on my tongue. I was having trouble getting my breath as more of his cum shot against my throat and I started to struggle. He tightened his grip even harder and said in a loud voice. "Swallow Bitch! That's the only way to breath."

I realized that the only thing I could do was swallow so I did. After several swallows I cleared my airway and could breath again through my nose. The man went soft after he came and he loosened his grip and he pulled out of me, a string of his cum trailing from my lower lip to his cock. As he pulled away the string broke and the length fell down over my chin and onto the swell of my breasts. Almost unfelt by me, someone removed my skirt and panties as the man fucked my mouth.

Someone's hand went to my lips and chin gathering as much cum as they could and then went to my clitoris and started to gently massage the stiffened nub. It didn't take long with all the stimulation from the vibrator and the stroking of my nipples because I was soon gasping as the approaching wave of my orgasm settled into my heaving stomach and breasts.

I couldn't help myself! They forced me over and the pleasure was almost overwhelming as I felt my vagina contract around the small vibrator. The fact that I was restrained and blindfolded added to the sexual excitement I felt. My orgasm was extremely strong, leaving me panting for breath and extremely weak. Through my pleasure I heard a male voice say, "She is really beautiful, but man! She's devastating when she's cumming." I blushed a little because of the statement, but then thought of how silly that was. Here I am, almost naked and forced to cum in front of who knows how many people, just finished sucking off one guy and I'm embarrassed by the fact that someone said I was beautiful. I blushed even more when someone took the vibrator out of my vagina leaving a trail of wetness across my stomach.

The massive orgasm left me weak and I hung in the restraints holding my wrists. I heard the shuffling of people around me and soon my wrists were set free and I was taken to a very soft warm bed. The sheets were almost hot on my backside as hands stretched me out and gently retied my wrists to the two upper corners. One of the men said, "Congratulations Lynn. You are past the first part of your initiation. Each couple gets to have you any way they want. There are twelve more couples so you will be busy. By the way, the man that raped your mouth was your husband nicely assisted by several of the ladies. He always wanted to take you while you were helpless and I think he's looking forward to watching you with each couple. Of course several of our ladies will help him enjoy your initiation. Now, I believe its time to continue. Oh by the way, the blindfold with remain on, both for your heightened enjoyment and to keep you guessing about who's fucking you."

A few seconds later, many hands lightly caressed my legs and stomach. The lightness of the touch almost felt like feathers on my flesh as the fingers moved to my breasts and to the V of my crotch, gently stroking the hairs above my pussy. My body tensed as the hands got closer and closer to my most sensitive parts, stopping just short of my clitoris and my nipples. I moaned softly as fingernails lightly ran over the underside of my right breast while the other hand brushed over the nipple.

The hands were removed and I felt the buttons on the silk blouse being undone. When they were all loose, the blouse was opened and I felt warm, moist suction applied to both nipples. I couldn't believe that as wiped out as I was after my first orgasm I would be that easily aroused again, especially just by touching my nipples. The gentle sucking continued as I slowly moved my legs and then took a deep breath and, rolling my shoulders back, pushed my breasts against the nursing mouths. I moaned as the warm, wet suction increased on my nipples when I pushed my breasts up. Who ever was nursing on me knew what a women wanted because no one had ever made me as excited as I was by just playing with my breasts.

When the fingers found my clitoris I reacted like someone had touched me with a cattle prod. My whole body jerked with each stroke on the nub and when they pushed inside of me I thought I would pass out. My whole body was on fire as they continued to work on me, driving me higher and higher, my body tensing until it was tight as a drum.

"Oh, oh, oh, please, please, more, more", I gasp as the sexually teasing continued on my helplessly aroused body. I felt the fingers withdraw from me and the tip of someone's cock took their place. The first thrust was slow and my mouth opened and sucked in a great gasp of air as the cock slowly pushed into me until I could feel his balls hit against my rear. He very slowly stated to fuck in and out of me as the mouths worked on my breasts. There was no stopping or speeding up, just a slow gentle build up of pleasure as my body responded to the stimulation. Even when I bucked my hips and tightened my legs around the man that was fucking me, even though I begged for more they continued at the slow, steady pace, slowly driving me closer and closer to the edge.

I bit my lip to keep from screaming as they continued almost like a machine. I'd never been made love to like this before, a slow steady buildup. Always before it been fits of passion, the man pounding into me then slowing down and repeating the cycle until the rapid movement inside me caused one or both of us to cum. Not this time, they continued on at the slow pace, each step toward orgasm measured in inches, not leaps. I gasp as the slow buildup in my vagina and clitoris spread to my breasts and especially my nipples. My body felt taunt and ready to break and I tossed my head back and forth pleading with them for more. I twisted my bound arms and bucked my hips to no avail as the slow maddening fucking continued.

"Oh, oh, damn you, ohhh, please, please." I begged but it was not to be, not quite yet. I felt the last inch as my body crept to the cliff. When I came it caught me by surprise, instead of a mind-shattering climax my body was bathed in heat as my vagina spasming around the cock and my nipples became super sensitive. I turned my head into my raised, tied arms and softly bit into the muscle to keep from screaming as the orgasm gather strength.

They seemed not to care as the slow steady pace continued and my body was pushed slowly ever higher as I came. Each second, each stroke seemed to spread the orgasm until at last I could take no more and I started to scream and thrash against my bonds holding me, the man's cock pinning me to the mattress.

I guess my reaction triggered the man because I heard him grunt as he plunged deep into me, his hands going to my ass and pulling my sex to his crotch. I was still bucking wildly as he came, shooting his load into my straining body. He sort of collapsed on me, forcing the mouths at my breasts to quit their teasing of my nipples. My body heaved with great deep breaths, my climax reached it's peak and started to subside as the stimulation was removed from my body. I lay with the man on top of me, his softening cock still in my sperm soaked vagina, my head turned to the mattress and low sighs coming from my mouth. I could feel the flushed flesh of my neck and chest as the man slowly pulled out of me.

My body was spent, my legs spread and I could feel the wetness of his cum on my slit and thighs when I felt movement around me. Suddenly hands spread my legs wide and whoever the man was, he wasted no time in mounting me between my legs and pushing his cock deep into me. I gasp as the cock filled me and he set a frantic pace as it fucked in and out of me.

Hands held my head still as a woman squatted over my face and lowered her pussy onto my mouth. Her voice was almost menacing as she said, "Get me off Lynn! Get me off now!"

I could smell her sex as she ground her wet slit into my mouth. I quickly realized that she was determined that I would get her off and the sooner she came, the sooner she would get off of me. I pushed my tongue into her slit as my body continued being buffeted by the man fucking me. Her reaction was to grip my ears and moan as my tongue found her clitoris and wetly swept over the stiff nub. She must have been really excited because after only a few seconds of running my tongue over her clitoris I felt her legs start to quiver as she rolled her hips. Her breathing became more frantic as I felt her whole body shudder followed by a scream of passion as she came. She raised her wet slit up and down over my mouth and I tongued her clit when I could reach it. Her gasps told the story, her orgasm shook her to the very core of her sex and when she rolled off of my face she just lay there and moaned.

The man rutting in me came at the same time as the woman and added his sperm to the pool already in my vagina. His cock contracted several times and I felt one very strong shot as he dropped his load deep in me. In my worn out condition, I felt no sexual pleasure as the man began to withdraw. As he got off of me I stared to close my legs, but hands on the inside of my knees pushed them back apart as another man positioned his cock at my overflowing pussy. I was so wet with the other men's sperm and my own juices that, even though this one was bigger than the others, he slid deep into me with no discomfort in my vagina.

As the fucking began again, my hands were untied and positioned straight out from my body. I felt damp public hairs on my hands and then realized that a woman had sat on each hand. Instinctively I knew what to do and my fingers entered the women as my thumbs sought out the clitoris. I could tell when I was on their nub by the frantic movement of their hips and the sounds they made.

I felt a weight on my chest, then the tip of a cock at my lips. He wasted no time pushing the cock into me when I opened my mouth. The cock matched the rhythm of the man in my vagina and soon I felt a small spark of sexually pleasure as I sucked on the tip of one while tightening my vagina around the others.

I hoped my husband was getting an eye full. Two men were in me, their cocks plunging in and out of my mouth and pussy while I was servicing two women with my hands and fingers. I wondered about what he was doing? Was he jacking off watching the group work on my body or was he just watching while one or more of the group sucked him off? Too bad I can't see him I thought as my body continued to feel minor flashes of pleasure, especially from the cock in my vagina.

One of the women I was fingering seemed to go wild as my thumb apparently touched her clit in just the right way and caused her body to reach orgasm. I heard her moan as her thighs squeezed against my hand and her vagina close around my invading fingers. I kept my thumb moving back and forth over her clitoris and I heard her scream as her whole body shook with sexual release. I felt her move away from my hand, wet with her juices, only to feel another one position herself and squat down. Again my fingers entered someone and my thumb sought out her clitoris.

I heard the man in my mouth grunt and the tip of his cock expand as he started to cum. I had learned my lesson that if I wanted to breath I had to swallow and was prepared to do just that when, suddenly he pulled out of my mouth and held it over my face as it shot cum onto my cheek, temple, and into my hair. His second contraction sent his sperm onto my forehead and again into my brunette hair, the whiteness of his cum showing clearly against the dark brunette color.

As cum was deposited on my face and hair, the man in my vagina gave an especially strong thrust and held the cock deep in me as he came. His body shuddered, as he sent shot after shot of the thick sperm deep in me, mixing with the pools of cum of the men that preceded him. When he pulled out of me, I felt like rivers of the gooey stuff ran out of me and covered my thighs and ass.

Again, I sought to close my legs, but like last time, hands kept them spread and another man settled into me and drove his cock home, forcing more cum out of me. So it continued. I was exhausted as man after man took me, filling my already overflowing vagina and mouth with their sperm. My hands and fingers were busy servicing the women of the group until my hand started to cramp. I was truly used as a sperm deposit as more and more of the stuff was shot into me only to drain out on my thighs and ass. Finally the last man pushed himself off of me and a voice said, "Only one more thing Lynn and you're though with your initiation."

I lay there, completely spent as the blindfold was taken off. I blinked several times to clear my eyes and saw that my breasts were cover with sweat and sperm. I could still feel it draining out of me as some of it dried on my face and in my hair.

All the members of the group gathered around me and I watched as my husband dropped to his knees and lean forward, his mouth inches away from my sperm-filled pussy. I sharply breathed in as his tongue penetrated my lips and entered me. His tongue moved slowly between the folds of my pussy as his fingers brushed over my clitoris. As spent as I was the contact of his fingers and my sperm cover clitoris was electric and I moaned as he rolled my nub with his fingers. It felt like the clit was bathed in oil, so smooth were his fingers as they began to build my sexual passion.

"Oh", I whispered as everyone else around me started to touch and suck on every part of my body. My nipples were soon hard and wet as a man and a woman nursed on me. Hands and tongues ran over my legs and stomach. A woman's tongue entered my mouth as other hands stroked my neck and arms. Soon my body was a bundle of sexually charged flesh. I couldn't believe how completely sensual the experience was. More than twenty hands and mouths caressing every part of my body, my husband going down on me as he tasted many men's sperm coming from my vagina caused me to writhe and moan until I needed the sexual release that so close.

I started to slowly toss my head back and forth, dislodging the woman that was kissing me, as I felt my orgasm build. In spite of my worn out condition I knew that when I did come it would be overpowering and strong. "So close, so close." I whispered as the group worked to push me to the edge.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHH, YESSSSS, YESS,----YESSSSSSSSSSSSS" I screamed as I tensed and the massive wave of pleasure crashed over my helpless body. On and on it went, my breasts heaved and were covered in perspiration as I was buffeted between the orgasm and the hands and mouths of the group as they continued to work on me. The longer it went on the more desperate I got. It was too much and finally I begged for them to quit.

"No more, please, I can't take any more." I said as I closed my eyes.

The stimulation stopped and Debbie leaned over my limp body, kissed me on the lips, and said, "Welcome to the group Lynn."

The group has been good for John and I. It provides excitement in our sex life that had all but died out in our years of marriage. We're both are looking forward to further adventures.

* * * * *

Dear Readers:

I'm going to be out of town for several weeks and then take a vacation so I probably won't be adding to my work during that period. I plan the have some or all the women in the group, shall we say, rented out for weekends or a week to other interest groups. If you have any suggestions as to what kind of groups or people please let me know.

Thanks,

Lynn

lynn_bb
lynn_bb
631 Followers