The Friendship Flight Ch. 02

Story Info
An unexpected offer from Chase.
4k words
4.53
6.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, Leslie was the last one to wake up. As she lay in bed by herself, she remembered what happened last night. Almost immediately she felt warm sensations growing down below. 'Well, fuck,' she thought. 'It finally happened. I wonder how this is gonna play out.' She stretched long and wide, inhaled a deep refreshing breath, and slowly exhaled as she pondered the previous night's events. She hadn't thought about the long-term consequences of having sex with one of her closest friends. Things like that usually don't come up when you're deep-throating someone's dick, though, do they? At the very least, she hoped that Chris hadn't heard them. She would feel terrible on so many levels if her selfish actions hurt him. She supposed it was time to face them both and feel out the atmosphere in the kitchen. She had heard their soft voices talking animatedly, but couldn't make out what was being said. Her curiosity, and the smell of coffee, was enough to urge her body out of its peaceful setting.

Leslie stopped as she approached the kitchen entryway. She saw the boys talking quietly, huddled over the table. Suddenly Chris leaned back in his chair, threw his head back and covered his eyes, laughing. His back was to Leslie, while Chase could see her leaning against the wall. Chase glanced at her, almost expressionless save for the fire that gleamed in his eyes. His mouth turned up slightly at the corners as he turned his attention back to Chris.

"NO fucking way, man! Chase, I never thought you had it in you. Balls to the wall, huh?" Chase nodded slowly, eyeing Leslie over the rim of his mug as he sipped his coffee. "Damn! All I can say is wow, man. Ah well, its probably better that you fucked her and not me. Still.. you make a man jealous, dude!"

"It's not too late," Chase said quietly. Leslie's breath caught short -- what?

"What do you mean?" Chris looked Chase squarely in the face, eyes wide as the words sunk in.

Chase set down his mug, and continued in a serious yet soft tone. He didn't even glance at Leslie.

"I will let you fuck her one time, if you want. But you absolutely cannot cum inside her. Also, there will only be one time -- no more after that; and it will be in the context of a threesome."

His words hung in the air. The silence lasted for what seemed like minutes, but it was just a few seconds before Chris spoke.

"So, you want to have a threesome?" Chris seemed to find it difficult to get the words out. He thought he knew everything about his friend, but this was completely taking him off guard. He stared at Chase, taking in his dark expression and quiet composure.

"I don't want to have a threesome, but I will this once if it means that much to you. Because you're my best bud."

"And Leslie agreed to this? What did she say when you asked her?"

Chase suddenly smiled, a glint of humor in his eyes. "I haven't asked her yet, but let's see what she says. Leslie, what do you think?"

Chris whirled around in his chair, not knowing what to say. He could honestly say that he has never been in such a situation. Leslie didn't quite know what to say either, and she felt her face flushing warm in embarrassment. What would prompt Chase to make such an offering of her body without even hinting his intentions to her? She supposed there really wasn't a lot of time for discussion last night. She was at once angry, but softened when their eyes met. He was more than the quiet soul she had known him to be. There was something that drew her to him -- something smoldering within his dark brown eyes that had been stoked to flames.

Leslie drew in a breath, and walked to the counter to pour some coffee. She gathered her thoughts while stirring in the cream and sugar, feeling their eyes upon her. Finally, she turned to face her two friends. One was still as the calmest, deepest lake. The other was emitting uneasy energy that would rate as Class Five rapids.

"So I'm guessing Chase told you what happened between us last night?" she stated more than asked.

"Yeah. And I'm way fine with it, so don't spend time on those kind of thoughts." Chris smiled, but still looked unsure, fidgeting with the handle on his mug.

She decided to play her cards and see what happened. Courage was her friend this morning, so it seemed. She took a long sip of her coffee and slowly licked her lips as she swallowed. The moral implications of wrong and right had been left to yesterday. A new day had dawned, where the lines between friends and lovers blurred in the realm of lust. Her mind forbid her from speaking her next words, but her body was crackling with enough sexually charged static to overpower logic.

"Do you want to fuck me, Chris?" In her peripheral, she saw Chase lean back in his chair, setting his mug on the table. She now commanded his full attention.

"I'm a man, Leslie. Come on, of course!" Chris retorted, blushing.

"And can you do it with no strings attached? No awkwardness afterwards?" Her soft voice caressed his ears as though she were a siren weaving her spell.

"Sure, I guess. I seriously have nothing but good feelings toward you guys, so there's no animosity or anything. Nothing's changed on my part." Chris shifted in his chair, excited at her positive reaction, but wary of the energy in the room. Chase was on full alert, watching their interaction with dangerous eyes.

"Well since Chase was so kind as to offer my body to you without regard for my thoughts, perhaps he can just watch and not participate in his suggested threesome." She sipped her coffee again as she approached Chris, softly stroking Chase's hair and cupping his cheek with one hand as she moved by him, not daring to look him in the eye. He clasped her hand in his and slowed her movement. She set her mug on the counter and tried to step away.

"Not so fast." Chase was on his feet now behind her, and wrapped her arm with his around her waist. He nosed through her hair to nibble on her ear before continuing. "There is no way I can just sit and watch your sexy body fuck another guy. I have to at least help, right?"

Leslie let out an airy sigh. The feeling of Chase's lips on her body elicited steamy images of the night before. They were so vivid she could almost feel him inside her again, feeding her with slow long strokes. She leaned back against his firm body, surrendering to the situation.

Chris watched the exchange with surprise and excitement. Chase's other hand was on her breast now, fondling and cupping it, teasing the nipple to hardness again. Leslie knew what he was doing, but couldn't bring herself to stop it. Her insides were churning with raw lust at her situation. Leslie brought her free arm up and around Chase's neck, tugging at his unkempt hair. She realized Chase was in essence warming her up for Chris, and the thought of being shared between her two friends was at once comforting and arousing as hell.

Chase lifted the bottom of her shirt over her head and pulled it behind her. He then gently pulled both of her arms behind her and worked the shirt down her arms, stopping at her wrists. He twisted it a few times so it was taut around her wrists, securely holding her arms behind her with one hand. Her breasts were fully exposed and on display for Chris. Chase ran his free hand over them a few times, pinching her nipples as he went. Her nipples immediately puckered invitingly toward Chris. She leaned her head back against Chase's chest, sighing with pleasure. He gently pulled her arms tighter behind her, forcing her breasts to jut out provocatively. She let out a low moan, closing her eyes with pleasure. Her body begged for the sensation of touch.

Chase spoke quietly, but strained, "See Chris, perfect fucking body. Leslie, show our friend some good manners. Ask him if he'd like to feel your body."

Chase gently urged her forward toward Chris, who was still seated at the table. Chris turned outward to face her, and she walked right up between his knees until her breasts were at tantalizingly close to his face. She gazed at Chris as he hungrily ogled her body. She could feel the throbbing heat between her legs, squeezing them tightly together for a moment in an attempt to ease the sensation. She groaned softly in frustration before turning her focus to Chris. His cock was at full attention, straining against his shorts. He swallowed dryly, trying to fathom how things had turned this direction in a matter of minutes. She closed her eyes again, inhaled deeply, and opened them again. He got lost in her bright green eyes dark with lust, her cheeks pink with excitement, the scent of her pussy dripping with arousal. Her lips began to move; he slowly shook off the shroud of desire to listen.

"Chris, I've been a terrible hostess. Please touch me. I need you to touch me."

"Good God, Leslie. I've beat off so many times thinking about your hot body! This is gonna be good! Are you ready?" Chris looked up at her as he spouted his crude warning, his eyes ablaze with a depth of need he never knew he could feel.

"Bring it, cowboy. I can ride all night!" She drawled, giving him a smile and wink. As she did, Chase kissed the base of her neck where it met her shoulder, and gently nipped at her skin between kisses. She was already wet from his ministrations, this only pushed her closer to the ledge.

Chris roughly grabbed a breast in each hand and buried his face between them, rubbing his face on them, breathing in the sweet scent of her. This was so hot having her restrained, so that he felt he had free reign over her body. He took one breast, and then the other in his mouth, tonguing her nipples, sucking on them. She drew in a quick breath as he flicked one nipple a few times with his tongue. He could already smell her musky scent and that made his rock hard cock strain defiantly against his shorts. He reached around and grabbed her ass, squeezing her cheeks hard. He began a trail of kisses down her stomach, lower and lower, kissing and licking slowly as he moved closer and closer to her heat. He heard her softly moan, "Yesss. Touch me there!"

Leslie was completely aroused. Every nerve ending in her body was at attention. Each time Chris touched her it wired an electric zap straight to her clit. She was getting hotter and hotter, and knew her panties were soaked. She could feel Chase's thick erection pressing against her off and on as her body swayed back and forth under Chris's touch. She was aroused even more remembering how good his cock felt pounding into her last night. This was already beyond the boundaries of her previous sexual endeavors, having never before ventured into the arenas of threesome or restraint. The excitement of the situation was spurring her libido into high gear.

Chris was working her panties over her hips and down to her ankles. He pressed his whole face into her pussy, inhaling her scent. He heard Chase whisper something to Leslie, and suddenly she was widening her stance, allowing him full access to her pussy. He could feel the heat emanating from between her legs as he pulled her closer, burying his face in her. He lifted her leg so that her foot rested on the side edge of his by his waist. This allowed him unprecedented access to her most private area, a place he intended to explore thoroughly.

She moaned softly as she felt his tongue gently begin to stroke her pussy. He lapped at her folds with short quick eager strokes, starting low, moving up and around her clit, and finally closing his lips around it and circling it over and over with his tongue. Her hips began to rock uncontrollably in response to Chris's tongue. It wouldn't be long until she came. She was soaring towards climax, panting and moaning loudly now. Adding to the excitement were Chase's kisses, fondling, and intermittent whispers in her ear, telling her what to do. Some minutes later, as Chase watched his friend lick her pussy, he whispered, "I can't wait to do that to you later." Along with Chris' tongue, that was enough to send her over the edge. She gasped in ecstasy, a long moan of release. The feeling of her warm juices trickling down her legs raised goose bumps on her skin. She again put her full weight against Chase and dropped her raised leg to the floor, forcing him to hold her upright while she recovered from orgasm. The length of his erection pushed hard against her ass, nestling between her cheeks. He slowly gyrated his hips forward and back, growling at the sensation the friction caused.

Chris leaned back in his chair, his face wet from Leslie's juices. Chase whispered something else in her ear, and freed her arms from their restraint. Leslie nodded, her face flush with desire and satisfaction. Silently, she took Chris's hand and led him to her bedroom. She was by no means finished yet, and the overpowering need to be fucked was commanding her soul. Chase followed them to the bedroom, stroking his cock inside his boxers.

Leslie sat on the edge of her bed and positioned Chris to stand in front of her, reversing their previous roles. She roughly yanked down his shorts, freeing his rigid shaft. As he kicked them off, she began to stroke his long cock, cupping and licking his balls as she did. She ran her tongue up the length of his shaft ever so slowly, pausing at the tip to lap up his oozing pre-cum. She was enjoying pleasuring him, reveling in the power of having him by the balls (literally!). And knowing Chase was watching them empowered her in a way she hadn't felt before. In one movement, she took as much of Chris' cock in her mouth as she could, sucking and licking his entire shaft. Chris grunted with pleasure each time her tongue canvassed the sensitive area around the head of his cock. She continued for several minutes, until Chris stopped her.

"God Leslie, I can't keep this up much longer!" he pleaded with her.

"Sure, sweetie. How do you want me?" She slyly smiled up at him as she leaned back on her elbows. Chris stood there, almost in a daze as he pondered the possibilities before him. She looked radiant and sexy, displaying herself in a confident beguiling manner. His eyes ran the length of her, from her messy bed-head brunette waves, her deep green eyes and lips bright red from sucking his cock, to her full round breasts and neatly trimmed sweet pussy. 'Her body is rockin'!' he thought.

"Fuck her from behind. It's amazing!" Suggested Chase, who had moved to the opposite side of the bed. Chris nodded, still enjoying the view. Chase now stood naked, holding his cock out for her. He beckoned her to show it some attention.

"Leslie, come show me how grateful you are, for having orchestrated this fair solution to our dilemma." His eyes gleamed with wicked lust and his mouth was set in a firm line. She almost came again just seeing the determined hard expression on his face. It was as though he were an entirely different person than the friend she'd been around countless hours of her life. This unknown territory provided an exciting element of sexual tension. It was as though she could not help herself from walking toward the dark path of mystery.

Leslie got on her hands and knees and crawled to the opposite edge where Chase stood. She took him fully in her mouth, just as she had done with Chris, her eyes never leaving his. He groaned and clenched both hands in her hair, enjoying Leslie's skill for the second time in less than 24 hours. Chris moved behind her and slid two fingers in her pussy. She moaned into Chase's cock and began to slide him in and out of her mouth, matching the rhythm of Chris' fingers fucking her pussy.

Chris removed his fingers and sucked Leslie's juices off of them. She tasted salty and sweet, and he couldn't wait any longer. He lined his cock up with her hole and slowly sank it into her. All three let out moans as he filled her pussy. He wasn't quite as wide as Chase, but just as long. He began sliding in and out of her tight wet hole with slow long strokes. He was trying desperately to take his time with this, but the sensations were overwhelming. Soon he was grinding into her full force, grunting and gasping with each thrust.

Chase's cock was being ravished by Leslie's mouth, as she tried to keep up with the gaining pace of Chris's thrusts. They were all getting close to climax, and Chase was excited at the dirty prospect of Leslie's mouth getting filled with his cum. She had escaped that outcome last night. He gripped her hair tighter and began to fuck her mouth. He felt her mouth tighten, and then release as she found a way to accommodate his cock without gagging. 'My girl is a pro,' he thought, 'Just what I need.'

Chris was pounding hard and deep into Leslie, his balls slapping against her sensitive clit. Chase was showing no mercy as he fucked her mouth. The dual sensations were leading Leslie straight toward a raw and powerful apex of lust. Her orgasm built and built, until she was spiraling over the edge of lust. Her pussy gripped Chris's cock like a vise, and he felt her juices spurt down his legs as he pumped in and out of her. It was unbelievably tight, and he couldn't last any longer. Keeping his word, he pulled out just before he came all over Leslie's ass.

As she felt Chris's hot cum splattering her ass again and again, she felt Chase's cock twitch and then flood her mouth with shots of hot cum. She swallowed as much as she could, letting the rest run down her chin. Chase gently pulled back so his cock fell out of her mouth, causing more of his cum to run down her chin. He thought she looked incredibly slutty like this, and incredibly hot. She gave him a heat-filled stare as she licked some of his cum from her lips. Then to her delight and surprise, he bent and licked his own cum off her chin and then kissed her with it still in his mouth. Their tongues mixed it between their mouths and they both swallowed the rest of it. Leslie almost came yet again just thinking about Chase tasting his own cum.

Chris had laid back on the pillows, breathing raggedly. He grasped her ankle and gently gave it a shake.

"Jesus, Leslie. That was fucking fantastic! I am so glad I took Chase up on his offer. There is no way I'm forgetting this anytime soon!" He paused to catch his breath. "And thank you, Leslie, for going along with it. I hope you won't regret this later. I sincerely am grateful for your friendship, and can't do without it."

She smiled at Chase and moved to lie beside Chris. She kissed him deeply, and hugged him tightly. She was touched that he actually thanked her for fucking him, although it wasn't necessary. Even without Chase's directives, she would have easily agreed to have sex with Chris. He was categorized in her mind as a "safe" fuck. Knowing him for so long, she also knew his sexual habits.

"I'm glad we did this, Chris. This makes everything right, I think. And no, no regrets." She kissed him one last time, then rolled over to find Chase lying next to her.

"And YOU!" she said softly, "You have some explaining to do! I would never in my wildest, sexiest fantasies imagined you to be so.. so.. dominant. Why haven't you ever showed this side of yourself before?"

Chase chuckled and kissed her. "I guess it is something of a secret, which I've never divulged to either of you, seeing as neither of you were my sexual partners. I bypassed opportunities to discuss my sexual preferences because I didn't want to shock either of you, and frankly, if you don't ask the right questions you don't get the true answers you seek." He paused to assess her reaction.

"You have never met my girlfriends, if you can call them that, because they're just sexual conquests of a sort. Like you said earlier, no strings attached. I get off on the darker side of sex, and it takes a special type of girl to accommodate that. Usually not the type we find at bars on layovers, you know? Not the type to take home to momma."

12