The Friendship Flight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you're lucky," she whispered.

"Why's that?" Chase raised an eyebrow as he searched her face for a clue.

"Your dark side turns me on. It makes me wonder what will happen next."

Chase let out a sigh of relief. He was afraid of scaring her. Leslie was someone he yearned for in his life, and he was thankful she embraced his true desires rather than thinking him abnormal in some way. It would crush him more than words could say if she were to refuse him. He had been patient over the past few years, slowly unraveling his plan to have her. It had at times been excruciatingly painful, hearing her random stories of frivolous one-night stands or complicated break-ups with sub-par men. To him, there was no one else who deserved his heart -- it would be no one if not Leslie. Sharing her with Chris was an insignificant bump in the main avenue of his vision. He respected Chris and considered him his closest friend. If he had to share her with someone, it was better him than anyone else.

"I've waited a long time for these events to unfold, for these lines to be crossed. I knew when we first met in training those few years ago that I would have you. I just didn't expect the amazing friendship to accompany that plan. I'm glad it has, though. It makes it all a little easier, more meaningful." He brushed her hair away from her face and smiled.

"I'm glad too." She snuggled in close to his body and squeezed his cock, which immediately twitched and began to swell.

"Better stop. I'm insatiable. I can ride all night, too," Chase warned with a wink.

Leslie laughed and rolled onto her back. Both boys began to fondle the breast closest to them. She held their hands, kissed each one, and then sat up. She really needed a shower, and some food too.

"Okay," she laughed, "Before things spiral out of control again, I need food and a shower. The rest of you can wait!"

"Agreed," said Chris. "I'm starving!"

Chase rose and moved toward the kitchen. "You go ahead, Leslie. I'll make some breakfast and brew more coffee. Chris, relax, I got this, man."

Chris nodded. Chase headed to the kitchen to begin breakfast as Leslie prepared the shower. Chase needed some peace to consider things and found solace in cooking. Both Chris and Leslie were milling over the morning's events in their minds as well. How could it be that their friend could have hidden his true desires for so long? How could he not once falter in his plan? They were both looking on their friend with a new level of respect. Neither could imagine having such determination and willpower to follow such a daunting plan to its fruition. Or was this just the beginning of Chase's master plan? Neither of them could guess at this point.

-=-=-=-=-

12