The Friendship Renewed

Story Info
How old friends rekindle friendship with sex.
5.8k words
3.92
36.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
agedmac
agedmac
46 Followers

Chap 1

Twenty-three years of marriage. Steve could hardly believe that what he had wanted in this marriage and what had occurred instead.. Oh, they were happy in the classic sense. Laura was a wonderful wife and mother in so many ways. They married while still in college and both had completed their degrees and gotten on with their careers after school. And they still had time to have two great kids, both of whom were now 'on their own'.

Laura was a good wife and mother, except in the one way most men would love. In the bedroom. There she was sweet and tender and cautious and very conservative. He remembers going down on her during their first year of marriage after they had been out with friends getting drunk on cheap wine. And Laura had pushed him, no not pushed, kicked him away. "That's dirty!" she complained.

And the actual sex act. Well, they had played a little before they married. Steve hadn't been her first, in fact, she had more sexual partners than he had (four to his two), but she had a 'bad experience' with one of them. But she wouldn't talk about it; 'it was a mistake' is all that she said all these years. He had some hints over the years, maybe it had been a MFM or maybe it had been some way where she had been 'dirty' but that was in the past.

But sex. 'God, did it have to be this….I don't know, 'vanilla'? So boring. In fact, except for a few times early in the marriage where she was willing to 'get on top', the only position that was acceptable was the missionary one. There was that one night when they had partied with friends on their house boat and the talk had been sexual and when they ended up back in their little 'bunk' she had moved her ass against him and he had raised her leg and had entered her from the back. She had moaned softly and let him, not wanting to disturb their friends in the adjoining bunk.

Like it would have bothered their friends. Mike and Debbie are a fun couple. The four of them had met during the lamaze classes for their first children and had become close friends after. They were a real different couple. Mike had a series of small business opportunities that kept him travelling but having fun at it. Debbie worked as a bookkeeper for a local parts house with lots of guys around.

Debbie and Laura were alike in so many ways. Both women were short, Debbie was 5'1", Laura an inch taller. Both girls were 'cute' with smallish breasts but great little fannies. And both were very conservative in those early child-raising years. Although on a couple of occasions, when they were relaxed at one of their houses after the kids had gone to sleep, Mike would tease Debbie about her 'past' before they met after college. And about how Debbie was a bit of a 'wild child' in college. But Debbie would 'shush' him and that would be the end of it.

Mike and Steve got together for drinks or a round of golf once in awhile. And Mike would admit that he had married Debbie because she had been a wild child, but that 'kids had changed all that'.

One of Mike's little ventures took off. And they had to move across country to Seattle for purposes of staying on top of the new venture. And of course, they all promised to stay in touch and see each other often, and in the first couple of years they did. But like so many long distant friendships, it soon fell into Christmas cards and high school graduation announcements.

And then it happened, Laura called Steve at work, "Guess who is coming to town for a long visit?" She read the letter out loud. Mike had some business in a nearby city and Debbie, who no longer worked, could come early and visit for several days and if Steve and Laura could get away the following weekend, Mike had a great condo on lake rented and they could go and be together.

Chap 2

Steve was actually pretty excited about the idea. A few years ago, unknown to Laura, he had a call from Mike at work. Mike was travelling through and asked to get together for lunch. They had reminisced for awhile but Steve could tell, something was eating at Mike.

"Ah, even after all these years, Steve, you can read me," Mike smiled somewhat stiffly. Steve had pressed and Mike spilled his guts. He was travelling a lot and there were lots of temptations on the road, but he'd managed to not act on them.

"I came home last weekend, man," Mike's voice caught in his throat, "And there was a strange car in our driveway. At first I thought it was one of the kid's friends visiting from college." He'd opened the front door and heard the noises from the game room downstairs. Mike twirled his drink and said, "I thought maybe one of the boys was down there with some girl because the sounds were clearly sexual. And shit, since not much was going on in my bedroom, I thought I'd like to see what one of my son's was getting.

"I saw Debbie," he said quietly, "Naked. Some big guy. I mean really big guy. He had her lying on her stomach on the pool table and he was fucking her hard and fast, slapping her ass with his hands as his big cock plowed her deep and hard!"

Steve was stunned. Debbie, for all the 'hints' about her past, had been the same straight-arrow as Laura, including the desire to keep sex 'respectable'. Steve managed a question, "God man, what did you do?"

"I did nothing," Mike choked back his tears, "I….ah shit, I just stood there and watched from the stairs. I watched as that big son-of-a-bitch kept slamming Debbie over and over. Her feet were off the floor and her legs were bouncing around like a rag doll. And all of a sudden, I thought that the guy was raping her!"

"God," Steve whispered, "Was that it?"

Mike took a long pull on his gin and tonic and motioned for the waitress to get him another, "No," he said quietly, "About that time Debbie moaned deep and yelled, 'fuck me harder, baby, fuck me with that big dick!' Jesus, Steve, she's never even said the word fuck to me before!"

"Did you confront her?" Steve found his voice had dropped to a whisper and he was feeling for his bud, but also he was feeling his cock rising.

"I stood there, man!" Mike's voice was shaking, "I stood there and watched this guy pound my wife's pussy for all he was worth. I watched as he shot into her, deep, his hands grabbing her ass and pawing her wildly as he growled that he was cuming in her and she just kept screaming, 'fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!' God, and then I saw his thick cock come out of her pussy, Steve. It was coated with her juices and his jism and I watched her roll over…and shit, he pulled her to him and his fingers were working inside her pussy and she lowered her head to his dick and began to suck!"

Steve was literally shaking from the description. In his mind's eye he could see the petit little Debbie doing that, and somehow in an instant, he imagined another woman in her place. His wife Laura!

The silence was deep. "Look man, don't tell Laura, cuz she'll call Debbie, I know," Mike's voice shook. Steve nodded in ascent, "Hell, what would I tell her?" he thought.

That was the last time they had talked and he had wondered what had happened. Until this phone call to his wife.

And now they were coming to visit and Steve wondered—had Mike just ignored his wife's sexual infidelity? And deep down, the thought that had stayed in Steve's mind, "Could Laura fool around too?"

Chap 3-Vignette

And Steve remembered. Back to that trip to the two couples and kids had taken many years earlier. A nice old ramshackle of a place--lots of private beach in front of them for the kids to play--yet room for all of them. Except that was when Steve and Debbie realized that they were two night owls. That second night, the two of them laughingly sent their spouses off to bed and they sat on the deck overlooking the water, listening to the waves as their spouses and kids slept inside. Debbie was wearing her little night-shirt, Steve didn't really notice much until she got up to get them a beer. When she came back to the deck she passed in front of the light and Steve could see right through her shirt. He noticed two things: her hard little nipples and her firm tits and that she was not wearing panties and her nice little bush showed nicely against the backlighting.

They sat and talked for a couple of hours. Maybe it was the three or four beers but somehow their youth came up and Steve 'wondered' if she had been as wild as she had suggested in college. She sat quietly for a moment and said, "Maybe, a little".

Steve pressed and she giggled, "OK, I was a little slut for awhile in college., " as she ran her hands over her smooth legs, Steve couldn't help but notice that the shirt was very high on her thighs now.

Steve thought, "What the shit? And said, "Tell me the sluttiest thing you did."

"God, no!" she giggled again but Steve sat quietly and said nothing. He had learned the best way to get Debbie to talk was to wait.

Debbie giggled and crossed her legs, the damn shirt was now barely covering the tops of her thighs, Steve wanted to sit forward to see if he could see her pussy but he dared not to do so.

He waited a little longer. "You had better not tell anybody," she then giggled and took another swig from her beer.

He assured her he wouldn't. She sat for a moment, "You'd better not. I've not told Mike this either."

"Really?" Steve smiled to himself, "Well, by all means tell me."

Silence.

Debbie sighed and began, "It was a party in college. It got kinda wild, I guess," she said twirling the beer against her chest, the coldness of the bottle was actually wetting the shirt, he could see her nipples standing out, firm and hard!

She continued, "Some folks were pairing off and going upstairs, obviously to have sex."

"Hey," Steve smiled, "In those days we said to 'ball'!"

Debbie gave him a look, "Yeah, well, that's true." She continued, "Others stayed downstairs in the big den. I wanted to get out of there but I was with this guy, what was his name, Kyle, yeah," she looked thoughtful as Steve could see her nipples becoming more clear through the increasingly wet top.

"So," she continued, "I agreed to stay a little while. And folks were making out downstairs but Kyle, boy could he kiss!" she said wistfully, her voice trailing off. Steve saw her left hand slip under her shirt, "Jesus," he thought, "She's rubbing her pussy!"

Debbie then quietly continued, "As he kept kissing me, he loosened my halter top and took it off. There were a bunch of folks downstairs and they could see, even in the subdued lighting in that room! I tried to make him stop, but he kept kissing me and then he was playing with my tits!" Debbie's right hand gripped the bottle and Steve was amazed how she kept rubbing her nipples, which now were practically transparent through the shirt!

"And then," she said, her voice now deep and rough, "He pulled my shorts off. I wasn't wearing panties." "God," she continued, "I was completely naked and I looked around and realized that the others were watching me. I started to get up and get my clothes, but that boy kissed me again and I just melted."

"Even though everybody was watching you?" Steve's voice croaked with emotion and heat.

"Yeah," Debbie moaned, her fingers now rubbing her pussy. He could see her pussy now, she had pushed the little night shirt up, the soft dewy hairs there were shining in the limited light coming from the kitchen, but he could see. He could see one finger sliding inside her wet little pussy. He could see her thumb rubbing her clitty.

"And I knew I liked them watching, both guys and girls. And someone called me a slut from across the room about the same time, ummmmm" Debbie moaned as she pulled the shirt up, exposing her tits, firm and hard in the warm night air, her legs opening lewdly, her fingers playing in her soaked pussy. "And shit, suddenly there was another guy at my feet and he was opening my legs and burying his face in my little cunt!" Now Debbie's fingers were flashing faster and faster in and out of her wet little pussy, a little 'sloshing' sound could be heard.

"God, then I came just as Kyle pulled his cock out and pushed it into my mouth. Wow, I just came and came as that other boy licked my clitty and Kyle fucked my face! Several folks were laughing and calling me a whore and I was going wild! And the second guy sat up and took his cock out and slid it into my hot cunt! God, everybody had come into the room! Everybody was close and watching as he fucked me hard and fast while Kyle…Kyle pulled his cock out of my mouth and shot it over my tits!"

Debbie was in another world, her night shirt now up around her neck, she had dropped her beer, her hand grasping and tweaking her nipples, her other hand fingering herself and flicking her clitty, her ass grinding into the chair.

"Oh god, and then, then," Debbie practically was mewing her words now, "I then scopped that cum off my chest and rubbed it on my lips and the other boy shot his cum deep inside my pussy and I came again and again!" Debbie then shuddered and moaned softly, her ass came up off the chair as she came bucking her pussy against her probbing fingers

"Oh gawd damn, oh yessssssssss!" Debbie moaned as Steve heard the unmistakable sound of Debbie coming on that back deck of the beach house.

When she came, Steve sat quietly, overwhelmed by what he saw. Debbie turned and pulled down her shirt. She stared at Steve for a second and whispered, "Please don't tell."

Steve nodded his head but realized he hadn't spoken. His voice shaking he said, "I promise."

Debbie jumped up and raced back into the beach house. But as she went by him, Steve could smell her lovely hot musky scent. He got up and went over to the chair where she had sat.

There was a little wet spot, hell there was a tiny pool, where she had sat. He put his fingers out and moved them in the wetness and raised them to his face. He breathed in her wetness, her juice and then he sucked his fingers softly in the hot humid night air.

Chap 4-The Arrival

The doorbell rang and Laura leaped off the couch and bounded toward the door. She had been looking through some old pictures of the two couples when the kids were small and realized just how much she missed her old friends. She wondered if Debbie looked a lot different, after all they were now both in their late 40s. Laura looked in the mirror in the entryway as she passed it, "OK, a little extra," she thought as she saw her slightly thicker hips but her breasts were still perky and her butt, well the exercise class twice a week helped.

She opened the door to see her long-lost friend, Debbie, grinning from ear-to-ear. She looked so good, even a bit sexier than when they were young. Debbie had a great figure, her little breasts bouncing without a bra, and the spa work and the little tummy tuck had made her body look as good as it ever had. The two women fell into each others arms hugging and a few tears were shed before they managed to get Debbie's two bags up to her room and they were back on the couch, sipping wine and talking like no time had passed.

But time had passed and as they talked, Laura felt the difference. Debbie had changed. She was a bit of tease in her conversation, talking about men like they were—what, a plaything? Laura avoided the sexual questions from her friend about she and Steve; that was personal, not to be shared but she admitted that they were very 'settled' sexually.

"What does that mean?" Debbie frowned, "Does that mean you don't fuck?"

"Debbie!" Laura blushed, "Really that language is not necessary. We have a perfectly acceptable love life."

"Acceptable love life?" Debbie mimicked, "How dreadful!"

Laura looked sharply at her old friend, but Debbie sipped her wine and crossed her legs under her on the couch and grinned at her friend.

Laura just shook her head and laughed, "You are still just such a flirt, girl!" she laughed at her friend.

"Oh, not just a flirt," Debbie laughed and went back to her room to get a present for Laura.

Laura wondered what that meant but had little time to think when her friend bounded back into the room with a little package, "For letting me stay over a couple of days", she smiled. Laura smiled and opened the package. She clearly wasn't expecting what she found. It was a little bathing suit! It had a fairly small little top which wouldn't hide much of her breasts, but the bottoms. Well, it was a string with a tiny little pink front and the thinnest string in the back. "Um, I have no idea who you bought this for, but I'm not going to be seen in public in THIS!" Laura shot at her friend.

Debbie smiled, "Well, I wouldn't think so," she smiled and told her it was for just being with Steve. "I don't think this is appropriate for a husband and wife either," Laura puffed up. Debbie covered her friend's hand and said, "Don't say that!"

Well Laura was sure she would never wear this and put it away without saying much more to her friend. They resumed their conversation about everything, and they kept drinking more and more wine.

Chap 5-The Swing

When Steve got home that night, the scene in front of him was a bit of a surprise. Debbie and his wife, Laura were still curled up on the couch talking away but they were both 'three sheets to the wind', sloshed, wasted, or just plain drunk.

Laura got up and came across to Steve and put her arms around him and gave him a wet sloppy kiss, very unlike her. Debbie stood up on shaky legs and came over too and said rather drunkenly, "Don't I get a kiss? I'm the guest!"

Laura stepped back and bowed slightly and Debbie stepped in. Steve wasn't sure if this was a good idea and put the flats of his hands out to stop her but she kept coming and pushed her tits right into his hands and then moved her arms around his neck and reached up and kissed him hard. Her little tongue darted into his mouth and he felt her grind her mound hard against his upper thigh. His hands now pressed back against his chest, cupped her breasts completely as she rubbed them up and back across his fingers.

"Jesus," he thought, "What the fuck is going on here?" as he finally broke the kiss.

Steve expressed his shock about them getting wasted in the middle of the week, but both women laughed and said they'd see him out on the deck. "And make us a strong set of margaritas baby," Laura growled, "After you get into something more comfortable!"

Steve went up to shower and change. He put on a set of comfy shorts and a knit top. Steve was proud of how he had kept himself in decent shape over the years, even though it clearly didn't matter in the bedroom, given how cold his wife had become.

So a few minutes later he came out on the deck to see the two old friends on the little canopy swing together. He smiled at what he saw. It was like all the years had disappeared and the two women were like the young wives they had been years before. They were both wearing little sun dresses which were pulled high up on their thighs. He suddenly thought of that summer night years ago when he saw Debbie's bare breasts as she masturbated on that beach front deck.

"Hey, are you bringing us the drinks or are you just staring at us?" Laura laughed at her husband. But in that moment, she saw something she hadn't seen in a long time in his eyes.

Lust.

The word echoed in her mind and she wondered if he was lusting after her or Debbie.

The drinks were served and the conversation continued through the whole pitcher of margaritas. At the time, Steve had no idea that the girls had already killed three bottles of wine, so they were getting quite drunk. And after reviewing family details, college graduations, and new jobs of the grown kids, somehow the old days 'before kids' came up.

Debbie sighed and stretched out her bare legs, her toes polished with a soft pink coat, "Maybe that's the stage we're back to, only...." her voice trailed off.

agedmac
agedmac
46 Followers
12