The Friendship Renewed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve pushed at her foot with his own. He was sitting beside her in the old deck chair, and when he did, she shifted around slightly and he saw her sun dress catch on the swing's mechanism and slide up her outside thigh. As she pushed slowly in the swing, each movement caught more and more of the material on the side of her thigh. He was surprised she didn't notice, until he saw that her hand was in her lap and the rest of her dress was still covering her well. But after a couple more seconds the fabric had wrapped up well into the little mechanism and suddenly the dress began to slide higher until it had moved beyond her panties and she was bare up as high as her midriff.

At this point the thin fabric gave way in a rough tearing sound and the dress began peeling away from her body. She tried to leap up, which did not help matters as the material caught in the mechanism ripped away. In literally seconds, the soft little dress completely ripped off her body and it sent Debbie twirling sideways until she landed in Steve's lap, her bare breast slapping his face, one leg wrapped around the chair, her pantied covered butt slamming hard against his raging hard-on! He pushed her breast into his face, his hand grabbed her crotch, his fingers tightly grasping her obviously wet pussy and the two of them tumbled out of the old deck chair sideways.

Steve held her mound hard as they twisted as they landed. His free hand had reached out to break their fall, but Debbie had landed hard on her little ass and Steve's fingers had pushed down so hard on her mound that he felt two fingers push the wet material of her panties deep inside her wet love hole. And the rest of his body fell on top of her, his mouth open and wrapped around her nipple!

It took several moments to disengage. It took almost a minute for Steve to stand, pulling his trembling fingers out of Debbie's sopping pussy. It took another minute to get her up from the deck, her eyes glazed and drunken, her mouth open and staring at Steve's obvious erection through his shorts, her nipples hard and erect.

Laura had come to her senses the most in this little event, and grabbed her friend by the hand and had rushed her back into the house. Steve stood for a long moment in the deepening darkness of the deck and then, he raised his fingers to his nose and then

licked them.

The memory returned. Of that beach deck all those years earlier, of the taste, the aroma of that night flooded him again. He smiled, if only for a moment, and said to himself quietly, "Damn, I just had two fingers in her pussy!"

Chap 6-the Bathroom

Laura rushed Debbie through the house, both of them on somewhat unsteady legs. Laura kept looking over at her friend, naked except for her panties, which were wadded up into her tight little pussy. Laura found herself wondering why she couldn't see any pubic hair on her friend as she took her into the bathroom.

Debbie grabbed the sink with both hands and said, "Wow!" and began giggling uncontrollably. Laura looked at her friend in the mirror and saw two things instantly. First, her friend had a very clear bite mark on her right nipple. Second, Debbie's face was flushed, but not with fear or concern. It looked, well, like excitement.

"Are you ok?" Laura said putting her hand on her friend's back.

"Wow!" Debbie repeated, "I don't think anything like that has ever happened to me before!"

Laura shook her head, "Well I hope not, that was a nasty fall! And it must be terribly embarrassing for your dress to tear off you like that!"

Debbie giggled again, "Yeah, most of the time, I have to tear it off, not some swing!" she giggled and fell against her friend. In doing so, her breast came into direct contact with Laura's hand. Laura had to cup her friend's breast to keep from her falling further. But the feeling was amazing. Debbie's soft breast felt so warm. And Laura just rolled her nipple in her hand.

"Um, Laura," Debbie smiled, "What are you doing?"

"I, uh, you look like, your nipple….is it hurt?" Laura grasped it and showed it to her friend.

"Well, um, it is a little tender from where Steve bit it!" Debbie giggled again.

"He bit you! Why..why would he….?" Laura began but she saw her friend watching her in the mirror. Watching because Laura was still holding Debbie's nipple between her fingers and she was rolling it over and over.

"Um Laura?" Debbie spoke quietly, "That's nice, but don't you think…?"

"OH I'm so sorry!" Laura jumped back releasing her friend's nipple from her fingers, "I don't know…"

Debbie laughed and cupped her own breasts, "Baby, that's ok, but I think we need to take it a little slower!"

Laura blushed again and then saw her friend's smiling face and she relaxed. "Kidding me," Laura laughed, "You're always teasing me!"

Debbie smiled as she pulled down her panties in the bathroom. Laura looked stunned as her friend did so, "Why….?" she sputtered.

"To check my little bottom!" Debbie giggled, as she turned sideways to see the very clear red spot spreading over both of her bare cheeks. And Laura did see the red bruise, but mostly she saw that Debbie had shaved her pubes completely bare!

"Um, are you ok back there?" Laura almost whispered trying to focus on her friend's very red bottom, but her eyes kept going to the bare pussy which looked, well to be honest, VERY wet!

"Yeah, back here!" Debbie pointed to redirect Laura's eyes from her wet bare pussy lips which were quite red from the excitement of the last few minutes, to her bottom. "Damn, I don't think my ass has been that red since the last time Mike spanked me!"

Laura's mouth flew open, "He spanked you! My God, did you report him!?"

Debbie broke up laughing, "Well, no, I like when Mike spanks me. A lot!" her eyes gleamed.

"But why does he spank you?" Laura's hand brushed lightly over Debbie's glowing little bottom.

"Well, for fun mostly, but sometimes, he spanks me cuz I need to be disciplined and I LOVE when he disciplines me!"

Laura's hand lay softly on Debbie's little butt, her eyes looking at Debbie in the mirror like she didn't know who she was, "Why, why do you let him spank you?"

Debbie put her hand on Laura's face, "Because baby, I love him to do it! I love my little bottom to sting from his spankings! I love that he gets a real hard-on spanking me and tends to practically rape me after he spanks me!"

That last statement overwhelmed Laura and she sat down on the toilet seat in shock. "What…what else does he do to you?" she said quietly her voice almost disappearing at her friend's confession.

"OH, we can talk about this later," Debbie laughed and bounded off to her room to find a change of clothes.

Chap 7-the Kitchen

A few minutes later, they all gathered in the kitchen. Steve was still flushed from the experience of a few minutes ago, Laura was still flushed from seeing her friend's bare pussy and her statement of being spanked. And Debbie, well Debbie began thinking that this night was just beginning!

Debbie had put on a big t-shirt. It hit her about mid thigh, but it was also obvious that she hadn't bothered to put on a bra either. And moreover she knew that she was hoping that she would eventually be getting this one ripped off tonight as well!

The conversation tried to resume where they left off, but somehow the events of the past few minutes were hanging in the air. It was Debbie, of course, that decided to confront them, "You know Steve, " she smiled, "You didn't have to throw me on the ground like that!"

Steve blushed and Laura looked away nervous at this statement.

"And good lord," she giggled, "What you did with your fingers was amazing!"

"What did he do?" Laura said quietly.

"Hey, that wasn't my fault," Steve began reaching for a new wine bottle, "You landed on me!"

"Oh I know where I landed, I felt the 'lift off'," she giggled.

Steve couldn't believe what she just said, "Well I was reaching to protect my jewels!"

They both laughed, and as Debbie mashed herself against his chest, he could feel her bare breasts push against him. She stepped back, and giggled, "But your fingers went in soooo far!"

Even this was amazing to Steve, but he kept teasing back, "Yeah, but the only way they went in was because you were so wet!"

Debbie began giggling again and reached to grab the newly opened wine bottle from Steve. She took it to her lips and drank hungrily from it, without a glass. Steve and Laura stood staring as she downed a healthy swig. "I was awfully wet, wasn't I?" she smiled as she handed the bottle to Laura. Laura's own nervousness at the conversation made her take a deep swig from the bottle as well, causing both Debbie and Steve to stare at her.

"And anyway," Debbie put out her lower lip, faking a pout, "You didn't catch me and now my little fanny is so red!" she turned and swayed it at him.

Steve laughed and tossed the end of the shirt up and it sailed high landing in the middle of her back. Her little butt was exposed and the red mark now had spread across her cheeks.

"Damn!" Steve said. Debbie made no move to cover or to move from Steve and Laura both looking right at her little red bottom. Steve couldn't help himself, he reached forward and lightly caressed the red spot on her bottom.

"Ouch!" Debbie jerked away and let the shirt fall. She didn't really feel any pain from his touch, but she decided to take this another way, "I think I need some sort of lotion? Do you have any, Laura?"

Laura turned to the little medicine cabinet in the kitchen and found a little bottle of soft lotion, "Would one of you put it on for me?" Debbie said softly as she leaned over the kitchen table and deliberately tossed the shirt back up high on her back. She put her feet a few feet apart so she could feel the soft air on her pussy, which was once again getting very wet.

Steve stood frozen in place for a second so Laura stepped forward and poured some of the lotion into her fingers and then she began to softly rub it into her friend's bare ass. "Ummm, yeah, that feels good," Debbie softly moaned making sure that she opened her legs a little wider.

"A little lower, yeah that's it," she whispered as Laura's fingers, shaking now, went along the middle of her ass, cupping her cheeks, so that both Laura and Steve could see the hint of her redbud as well as her pussy lips which were coming open slowly.

Laura kept rubbing and using more lotion and Debbie kept moving her ass around and around as Laura rubbed. Steve took two more deep swallows from the wine and after a moment, Laura reached for the bottle and took another long drink herself. She stepped away, her fingers wet with lotion, but Debbie whispered, " A little more, please, a little lower."

Laura stepped up and put some lotion on the end of her fingertips. Debbie was now almost lewdly open and she grabbed Laura's wrist and directed it.

Right to her wet pussy.

Laura's fingers separated the soft outer lips. There were strands of light little pussy juice separating and looking like tiny spider webs. Debbie lay her face down on the kitchen table as Laura's fingers slid effortlessly inside her friend's moist pussy.

"Ahh yessssss!" Debbie moaned softly as Laura's fingers spread her friend open, feeling her juices now sliding over her fingers, Laura couldn't stop. Her finger reached farther and pushed back Debbie's little hood and Laura scrapped her fingernail along that tiny little clit, "Gawd yesss, yesss!" Debbie bucked slightly.

The motion broke the moment and Laura jumped back in horror at what she had done. She raced from the kitchen back toward her bedroom, leaving her friend's pussy open, wet and in front of Steve, her husband.

Steve looked down the hall at his retreating wife. He looked down at Debbie's pussy, writhing on the kitchen table. He knew what he should do, go to his wife. He knew that was the right thing to do. But he no longer cared about right as his hands moved forward and slid deeply into Debbie's hot pussy!

12