The Frisk

Story Info
Working on your day off isn't always as bad as it seems.
2.4k words
4.1
16.8k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission, positive feedback is welcomed, to the naysayers I look forward to reading your submissions..

*

What a hot ass day. I was not looking forward to working a double shift on my day off no less. This damn heat wave has overloaded the power grid and the resulting rolling blackouts in the south side of the city have caused false alarms. Too damn many if you ask me. I had plans to hit the gym and play host to a few friends but instead I'm sitting in a black and white cruising the streets.

I guess I should introduce myself. My name is John I stand 6 feet even 190lbs. I am a fun loving sexy type of guy depending on your definition with a wicked sense of humor. I have a deep voice that rivals Barry White and Issac Hayes. I have chocolate brown eyes and short black curly hair moustache and goatee trimmed short. And as you should have guessed by now I am a cop.

From the moment I started my cruiser it was calls non stop. Malls, department stores, hi rises, restaurants and the like were all having alarm issues due to this overload. As I was driving in my sector I started to fade QUICKLY. I decided that since I still had a considerable amount of time left in my shift I might as well grab a cup of joe. I stopped by the local joint and I was thankful that this place didn't have an outage.

As I walked in I noticed the place was sparsely filled which surprised me considering the A/C felt good in here. As I waited I noticed her standing 4 people in front of me chatting with some girlfriends. I had seen her in here from time to time. We usually shared a quick smile or nod as the other was coming or going. I always got my order to go as she would either be in line waiting or sitting at a nearby table. She was about 5'6" long dark hair, brown eyes a great smile. Best of all she was curvy just the way I could appreciate. Think of Brandy Talore, Gianna Michaels and Sapphire for the heaving bustline full and succulent, the fluid well rounded hips of Shakira and juicy ass and strong vibrant legs of Vida Guerra. Today she was wearing a black sleeveless blouse that showed just a teasing amount of cleavage and accentuated her bust, her skirt framed her round ass and strong legs to let you know this was a true woman in every sense of the word. She oozed sensuality and sexuality. Words alone did not give this work of art justice. I've oft wondered what she would look like naked sprawled out on the bed, or what she was wearing underneath that outfit.

I was brought back from my daydreaming by a giggle. As I focused on my surroundings again I noticed her giving me the once over. I guess turnabout is fairplay considering I had just done the same to her. When our eyes met she licked her lips and gave a quick grin and began to blush slightly. From what I could hear of the conversation she mentioned a pole dancing class and a Zumba class as well. I thought to myself that I certainly see how she got to be fit.

To my dismay another call came through right as I placed my order. Needless to say I was a bit upset and I mumbled FUCK to no one in particular. Considering it was just a large coffee I was able wait the 30 seconds it took for barista to pour me a cup and fix it with milk and sugar. As I made my exit I noticed that sexy woman sitting at her table watching me. As our eyes met I noticed that she had re crossed her legs for my benefit and smiled that smile I enjoyed and gave me a curt nod goodbye. Man would she be running around in my head today. I wish I knew this mysterious woman's name. After finishing with my call I did get some down time actually chasing bad guys. It was nearing 7:45pm and I lucked out and didn't have any calls so I found a quiet spot to park. Just as I settled in, a call came over for another alarm this time in the northern part of town. As I sped off to this call I kept thinking that I couldn't wait for 10pm to arrive.

As I approached the Frost building I entered through a side door. There was no electricity so the only light available was my flashlight and those emergency spot lights high on the wall. As I made my way down the hall I could hear some movement and some music on a radio. I cautiously maneuvered around so I had the tactical advantage and cut off my light. As I peered around the corner there was my mystery woman moving that solid ass and hips to the beat of some soft sexy Latin music. She stood facing the wall next to the copy machine. I sat transfixed on her voluptuous body, her breasts jiggled, and legs showing their strength as she swayed from side to side. I found my cock growing as this vixen lured me with the dance and the music adding to the allure of this raven haired beauty.

As her dancing slowed and she raised her arms above her head I quickly and quietly walked up behind her and secured her arms with my own hand. I whispered in her ear that I am a police officer and nibbled at her ear lobe and neck. I felt her body shiver as she turned her head slightly trying to make out who I was after I had spoken to her. Using the sparse lighting she recognized my face and uniform. She quietly said, "Hi John". Taken aback I asked how she knew my name. She told me that she had read my name plate one day as I waited for my cup o joe. I stated that I was at an unfair advantage she knew my name but I didn't know hers. She said her name was Sofia and that she was working late when the power went out. Sofia asked why she was being frisked. I'd said because you teased me and I saw you looking like you wanted to tell me something earlier today...

I sensually asked in my bass voice if she had any weapons or any objects that could harm me, Sofia just gave me a knowing smirk as she glanced over her shoulder, her dark hair concealing her face stated that she could think of a few objects with round tips that may be of interest. Upon hearing this I asked Sofia to spread her feet. I placed my leg in between her legs pinning her between the wall and my body. My hand still holding hers against the wall my throbbing cock pressing against her ass. I could make out the faint smell of her "Contradiction" perfume as I began my descent. I ran my hand over her firm orbs feeling her nipples strain against the fabric. As I continued to tease her body uhh I mean check for weapons I asked if Sofia if she wanted to purr?

She replied, "No I want to ROAR!" My hands slid down her ample bust and ass.

"How do you like it?" I demanded.

"Hard fast and rough" she purred.

I began kissing her neck and smacking her ass. Sofia informed me that an ass like this she wants it doggy all the way or I can keep her tossed up against the wall my choice. To which I gave a short chuckle

Smooth and HOT!!! Dripping Wet is how I found her pussy after sliding my hand underneath her lace thong. Ohhhh My God!! was her reply as I deftly slid a finger into that honey pot teasing her. She ground her ass into my cock. I took her to her office and placed her hands on the desk. She looked over her shoulder and we begin to kiss. Our lips meshing together, tongues dueling in a battle of superiority. She asked if she should face me or should she stay with her ass bent over? I did not reply verbally I just ran my fingers across some of her wetness and licked them clean. Next I ran both hands up under her shirt to play with her "round tips".

I turned her around and instructed her to take her blouse off slowly. My gaze didn't slow down her fingers as she tugged her blouse open, revealing creamy tits that were cleverly bound by sheer black lace. As I watched the silky fabric drop from her shoulders to the ground, I felt my erection surge against my zipper and wondered whether my pants would give way once he finally saw her naked breasts. But even that vanished when her fingers found the clasp at the front of her bra and her flesh burst from its confinement. Her tits were exquisite, abundant, and mind-bogglingly firm as they bounced freely before him. Given her skin tone, I had expected brown nipples, but I hadn't expected them to rise into hot tan peaks, already pebbled in anticipation of my touch. I am transfixed as gravity has no effect on those orbs. I dove in and sucked one nipple then the other. Sofia cradled my head in her arms trapping my face into those 38 dd's. I slid my fingers back down and got some more of that sweet juice so she can have a taste. She opened her mouth and accepted my fingers.

She replied Mmmmm I taste So good!

She relayed I could suck on more than those fingers.

I replied Could you now???? Can you be trusted not to run?

Nope came her quick reply. She told me that I would have to hold her head.

Hmmmmm

You ask if I will let your hands roam free

What benefit would I gain from that?

She answered that she could run them all down my chest and use them to unbutton my shirt as she strutted over to me and begin doing just that.

Hmmm

After she unbuttoned my shirt, she removed it and my vest. She moved her hands lower to feel my totally rock solid cock.

I told Sophia how I'd like to eat that bare pussy until her eyes rolled into her head and watch her play with those dd's. Sucking licking and biting them. Maybe she could hold that nice hotbox open so I can bury my tongue inside. And watch as she rubs her erect clit. Coming up to kiss you and let you taste yourself.

As I turn you back around and place your hands on the desk I unzip your skirt and rip your panties off of you from behind and begin to play out what I just described teasing you in the process.

HOLY SHIT!!! I'm cumming you scream over and over again as I rub my tongue on your clit and make your legs shake. I feel your hands in my hair pulling me in tighter. She asked me to put a finger in her to feel all that wet goodness at the same time.

After rubbing her g-spot I rub my finger on her mouth and her tongue begins to tease it. Then she wrapped her lips around my finger and sucked on it. She pulled my finger out of her mouth and rubbed it on her hard tan nipple.

She lifted up her heaving bosom and began to lick her nipple while fishing to get my cock out of my briefs. From my pants she felt how hard and hot I was. And how BIG!!!! She ushered me out of my pants and boots leaving me in my tight black boxer briefs. My weapon still displayed within. I begin to lick her nipple while searching out her g-spot as she writhed with pleasure from the dual assault.

She pushed me off and fell to her knees and began to lick and suck my thick shaft. Her tongue swirling along the glans and licking the underside making me shiver. Her warm wet mouth is exquisite. She had just the right amount of suction and depth. Her head bobbed back and forth taking me deeper and deeper. She stroked, licked, sucked and rubbed like a woman who is eager to get her prize. She felt me tense up and doubled her efforts. As I shoot my gift down her throat she caught my eye and made sure I knew she swallowed it all.

I lifted her up and spun her around so that we are back in your frisk position. No words are communicated as I grabbed her hips and felt her fingers opening her flower as my cock slid inside. I grabbed her hair and begin to smack her ass in rhythm to my thrusting.

Sofia began to pull and pinch her nipples and squeeze those fun bags. Her fingers rubbing that hard clit as I kept my pace as my heavy balls smacking her wetness. Unintelligible words are flowing from within. I can only understand yes, more, so good and right there. I felt your inner walls contract and shutter as she begin to cum. I thrust harder and she shrieked, "I'm cumming again!!!!!" As she came back down I picked her up and carried her to the desk and in one swift motion all of its contents were on the floor. I picked her up and put her down on the edge and drove into her again. Our eyes met and we began to kiss as I thrust in and out. She began to whimper and moan as she felt another orgasm coming. Sofia whisper in my ear to cum inside her, to flood her pussy with my seed. As my balls begin their ascent she howled in a strong climax as her walls milk the cum from my nuts. Sophia felt my cock expand as I am getting ready to shoot. She started to pant and urge me on as I begin to get close to cumming. We cum together and enjoy the post orgasmic bliss in each others arms. I rub and suck her breasts and kiss her tender lips and neck as my cock is still buried to the hilt within that velvet box. As she got up to get dressed I could make out my cum dripping from within.

And to think that I was having a shitty day because I had to work on my day off.....

End