The Frontier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MJDom
MJDom
11 Followers

"Definitely, Sir, I'll set him up in the spare room!" she smiled leaving her hair to place a hand on Carl's chest.

"Oh yes, I assure you we're making progress. I haven't experienced anything like this in ages, I'm getting to know him so intimately!" she started walking her fingers down his chest onto his midriff and in the direction of his groin. He could almost see his dad smile through the phone

"Great, thanks, cheerio!" she chirped, before dropping the phone on the couch behind her then leaned down, placing a tender kiss on his lips as her hand re-erected him. He smiled into the kiss that lingered for a moment before she repositioned herself by sliding backwards.

She lowered her head into his crotch and took his shaft into her mouth looking up at him as she did so. It became obvious that she had done this before. She let her face sink down until his entire shaft hand vanished in between her lips and her nose was flattened against him. He groaned as a hand instinctively moved to grip her hair.

He had experienced a many great deal of things that night for the first time, but to him, this moment was perhaps the finest. She pulled back allowing herself to breathe as tears welled in her eyes. She bobbed her head up and down a few more times before repeating the action that let him penetrate the depths of her throat.

As she pulled away this time for a breath, he came quick and without warning, sending a web of cum onto her lips. She responded by quickly taking his length back into her mouth and continuing to suck until he was spent and had started going flaccid. Her emerald eyes locked on to his as she smiled up at him cleaning the remainder of the murky liquid from her lips with a finger. He would have jumped on her then and there if he had another round in him, which he unfortunately, did not.

He closed his eyes dozing off and she jumped up rolling her eyes as she walked to the bathroom, switching lights on along the way. She opened the shower faucet and tested the water until it was the right amount of heat to cancel out the Alaskan cold. She walked back and by now she had started to feel cold again, she kneeled next to Carl planting a kiss on his forehead.

"We need to hit the shower before night falls and the geyser loses its heat," he opened his eyes slowly and got to his feet taking her hand as she led him to the bathroom. She went to stand in front of the mirror grabbing a pill from a container and bending over to drink from the small porcelain faucet.

Carl closed the door and steam filled the room as he went to stand behind her. She was watching herself in the mirror as she took a swig of mouthwash and started rinsing. He put a hand on each of her hips and took a step closer. It became obvious now that he was just over a head taller than she was.

"Don't tell me you're horny again?" she bent over spitting the mouthwash into the drain and he took the opportunity to admire her ass.

"Oh, if only I could," his words made her giggle and she stood up straight before opening the door to shower and pulling him inside.

They shared a few kisses before going about the shower as they usually would have, except that now they relied on each other to reach those tough spots.

An hour later they were spooning on the couch looking at the fire as it crackled and popped. A two-stack of plates were on the tiny table to their left, chicken bones and a few stray peas littered the top plate. A glass of soda was standing in contrast with a fishbowl wineglass that was only quarter filled.

On the couch Carl had his arms wrapped around Stacy a thicket of fur had been pulled up to her chin, making the blanket stop just short of his shoulder.

She wiggled as she snuggled up closer to him.

"You're going to regret this whole sleeping in the nude thing in the morning when I've recovered," he commented as if giving her a last chance to change her mind.

"That word, you used it, but I don't think it means what you think it means," she plastered on a shabby Spanish accent which made him laugh aloud.

"Wow, you just went The Princess Bride on my ass. Fine you win this one," Carl was truly content for the first time in as long as he could remember.

"So, this woman you spoke of, tell me more about her?" Stacy closed her eyes, drifting on the border of dozing off.

"Well," he started, as the wind howled around the large wooden frame of the house.

"She came out of nowhere and woke something inside of me... someone darker than the person I'd been clinging to all my life," he stared at the fire watching it blaze as it did that night.

"How'd she get all the way out there?" Stacy didn't have a hint of disbelief in her voice; she accepted his story for a coping mechanism and simply played along to decipher it.

"She... she's not like us..." their cuddling had become uncomfortable so he attempted to shift so that she could lie on top of him. She realized what he was trying to do and sat up as he adjusted himself, before lying down again.

"So how is she different?" Stacy rested her head on Carl's chest listening to his steady heartbeat as a rhythm to carry her off into her dreams.

"She's just... beyond my comprehension I guess,"

"Mine too," she said after pausing for a few seconds.

Within minutes they had both dozed off, no idea at the chaos they would emerge to when they woke.

Part Two: Darkness

A shadow moved on the white canvas of the Alaskan snows. It was like a big river of ink and at its core was Danielle. She had a stern expression on her face as she headed in the direction of a great source of light over the hills in front of her.

As she drew closer, abnormal howls and animalistic growls could be heard. It sounded like a faceoff between two packs of wolves. When she reached the peak of the hill she laid her eyes upon just that, a pack of creatures facing off against another. They weren't wolves though, in the truest sense of form. One side looked like lycanthropes and the other resembled knights. Bodies lay strewn across the battlefield but the bodies belonged to neither of the factions. They were mortals, all of whom were middle aged men, numbering in the twenties.

Then a knight stepped forward his black armour moving like the shadow of a flag lapping out and latching onto a lycanthrope that was distracted by Danielle's presence. He drove a heavy sword into the beast before stepping back to the safety of their formation.

The beast fell clutching the wound and howling in agony. Its bones started snapping and his body shrinking as he died. Where a monster was once, now was a man. The lycanthrope leapt forward teeth barred and claws ready with the knights waiting patiently to counter attack.

"Stop!" Danielle's voice was powerful and boomed like the thunder, sending a shockwave through the forest surrounding them.

"You're all weak," she waved her arm and the pack lost their beastly shapes falling back into their mortal forms. They all had sullen looks on their faces - they had lost the challenge she had put before them and they knew what the punishment would be.

She looked at her Black Knights then nodded. The five stepped forward, standing over the remaining four men, their swords held high ready to bring them down and end their lives.

"Not yet - perhaps I have another use for you," she stepped onto the snow the darkness that had carried her pulled close to her into a skin tight dress which, once again moved in a fashion similar to that of the knights armour.

She swept her off hand from the floor upwards and all four men were raised by their torsos into the air. She gestured towards her then and they lined up in front of her.

"I'll give you a mission proposition for you. If you choose to accept it, and then fail - you will be submitted to endless tortures. If you succeed however, I'll give you power beyond your wildest dreams and spare you from the wrath of my knights," she circled them as she tended to do when interacting with mortals.

She let them fall to the floor and all of them nodded in turn as she turned her gaze at them.

"Good, you're all hunters right, so let's send you hunting?" she swept her arm in their direction and the snow in front of them blew over their bodies cloaking them in a cloud of white. When it settled they were armed with their wolf-like forms.

"In the town I took you from there is a girl, she's not a local. A mind-doctor, or whatever - the first to find her and bring me her corpse shall be rewarded. The rest... well... the rest will suffer," she took an obvious satisfaction in giving them this particular chore.

She turned her back on them then and three of them turned to go, the last stood hesitant as if he regretted taking her offer.

"Is there a problem?" she asked, glancing back at him.

A deep growl resonated from behind barred fangs and he leapt at her. His teeth sank into her body and for a moment, he thought himself successful. Black blood spilled onto the snow and stained his fur. Her body went lifeless between his teeth.

He looked at the knights who stood still. Why hadn't they reacted?

He had barely a second to struggle on the thought before a strong, yet small hand locked around his throat forcing his jaw to open. Danielle lifted him off the ground before throwing him through a tree.

"You dare strike me with the power I bathe you in!" she faded from sight as her shadow moved in his direction only appearing to stand over his yelping figure as it went limp in the snow. She drew the power from his body, watching with evil glee as he turned back to a human. Then she knelt next to him drawing a black shard of glass from thin air. She crushed it in her palm then sprinkled it over his bare chest.

"It was a brave action, but are you brave enough for the consequences?" she smeared the powdered glass over his chest drawing blood.

He shrieked out as the glass lacerated his cold skin. He responded by wrapping his right hand around her throat and trying to force her off. She was like a mountain though, there was not even a hint of effort from her side to resist his force yet he didn't budge her at all.

"You don't give up do you?" she preceded press a finger into a rib breaking it with a dull snap.

"Fuck-off!" he shrieked raising a knee into her gut, another attempt at hurting her that went almost completely un-noted. She paused, amazed at his zeal then took a step back.

He was in bad shape so she mulled a thought over.

"Fine, you're the second mortal recently to surprise me," she held out a hand sending tentacles of black over his body that wrapped around him as if to mummify him. After a second or two they pulled back into her dress and he was fully healed.

"Let's talk about your future, little pup" she kneeled in front of him again as he sat up against the trunk of a tree.

"What about my future?" he seemed sceptical, balling his fists as a precaution. She noticed and realised that's why she was fond of him. He fought even though he knew there was no hope.

"Do you want to live?" she picked at her nail to seem disinterested.

"Of course I want to live," he studied his body, inspecting the areas where he was wounded just a moment ago. There weren't even scars and he was amazed at the sudden lack of cold he felt.

"How would you like to join my vanguard?" she tilted her head in the direction of three knights clothed in darkness.

"You want to turn me into that?" he seemed offended so she opted to explain.

"These three were ordinary men, plucked from the world over time because they impressed me. I gifted them with power and immortality. They are also free to do as they please, as long as they come play my games with me every now and again," she crawled closer to him so that the warmth from her skin and breath could radiate onto him.

"Power, money, time and women - isn't that what you want? Do you not want to serve me?" the words were spoken with her forehead resting against his, her lips grazing his as some of the words formed. It felt to him, like she was some far off dream. Her pitch-black hair cascaded onto his bare chest and over his shoulders while a soft hand rested on his cheek. She was waiting for an answer and with every second he became more bewitched.

She carried a scent the likes of which he had never known before, musky yet sweet, intense yet subtle. Her eyes, locked on his, were like emeralds demanding his focus with an intense stare. Her lips plump and full were covered in red lipstick and they were electrifying to the touch. Her skin was white as grace and saved from any imperfections. She was a spell and one he would not resist.

"I'll serve you," the words slipped out as if unintended. This brought a smile to her face as she pulled back tapping the end of his nose with a delicate fingertip.

She fell back onto the snow then called him to her with a finger and smile that was as devious as it could be.

"Then prove that you can serve me," she purred as her black dress faded into the shadows all around her as her body heated changing once again to a mortal form - this one identical to the form she had when commanding the shadows.

Eric hesitated, looking to where the knights were a second ago. They had vanished and when he looked back he locked eyes with Danielle again. A yearning as powerful as any he had or would ever again feel came of his body leaving him in state of extreme discomfort until he leapt at her.

He wasn't like her other mortal; this one couldn't resist her charm. He planted a kiss on her lips as his rough hands caressed her, traveling up and down the length of her body until finale stopping at her breasts.

He caressed her softly at first but as his lust grew his inhibitions faded. He spread her legs by spreading his, and then pushed himself inside of her drawing a moan from her lips. He repeated a pumping action as fast as he could, eventually moving his grip to her thighs to assist him in this effort as he sat up. She was laid bare before him and he admired her body as she closed her eyes moaning as he drove her to climax and as she did he laid down on her again. Her hands were scratching at the snow surrounding them but when he was this closed she threw her arms around him and started clawing at his back. This caused him to stop his pounding and arch his back while she collapsed into a post orgasmic plateau.

He had been holding back a scream of pain from the pain pulsing from the cuts in his back which he let out before flipping her on her stomach in two quick motions. He grabbed her hips and pulled her ass against his groin as he pushed his cock inside her.

Then he ravaged her like an animal with thrusts that were meant to be as hard as they could and had no pattern or rhythm.

"Oh FUCK yes!" her fingertips disappeared into the snow as she clawed the snow in front of her on the brink of another orgasm.

Her words seemed almost as if they had a direct effect on Eric as he came before collapsing backwards into the snow. She almost groaned disappointed before darting a hand in between her legs and finding her clit. She rubbed vigorously, for a moment remembering Carl attacking her pleasure spot in the cabin. Then she exploded into an orgasm that lay to shame the one she had had moments before.

She might have been a supernatural being, but in her human form this was enough to incapacitate her. For a few minutes she had almost retired from her immortal, ever-awake form and drifted into sleep. She woke startled and commanded her shadows back onto her before levitating, quickly, into an upright state. She saw Eric sitting with a smile on his face, he was a character and fearless, but there was something about him that made her want to strangle him.

She sighed waving a hand through the air.

Shadows crawled from everywhere consuming him in a vortex as black as desperation. As the ball of blackness shrunk he could be seen writhing within. It seemed to take minutes but eventually he emerged clothed in dark armour that perpetually licked at the air around him.

"My liege," he took a knee bowing his head as a sign of respect - a change of pace to his usual demeanour.

"Oh, I like that!" she slapped her hands together excitedly.

"Come now, Eric! There's fun to be had and the villagers are waiting, go do some pillaging in my name!" she put a hand on his back then shoved him forward at incredible speed. He thought he would smash into a tree but instincts took over and he moved his body lithely to avoid any collision until he had landed on his feet. From there he simply sprinted forward at a speed that seemed to slow everything around him to an eerie crawl.

He felt a hunger build in the pit of his stomach that he couldn't place. It wasn't a hunger in the traditional sense but he couldn't place it, a restlessness that wanted to be purged. Then he saw the town lights ahead of him and in its border lay the answer. Life.

He collided with an old man taking out a bag of trash sending them both rolling into the wall. When the snow settled around them the old man lay lifeless and Eric emerged with a wide smile hidden beneath his veil of shadows.

The restlessness in him settled for a moment until he heard an old woman shrieking as she approached the scene from behind. His heart skipped a beat as time slowed to a crawl and he tackled her with deadly precision. He noticed that he felt stronger as the hunger inside him went silent as it was now sated.

His senses grew more accurate and now he could see a dim pulse of red as heartbeats approached the scene. First there were one or two, but by the time he had retreated to the shadows of the forest there were two dozen. He shuddered with anticipation as he readied to strike.

Elsewhere...

"Sleep well?" Carl asked when Stacy's eyes finally fluttered open. She was still lying atop his naked body and as she started moving there was stickiness between them as their bodies were covered in a layer of sweat. The scene was accompanied by the iconic smell of warm fur.

"Yes I did, you're a remarkably comfortable cushion you know that?" she stretched out over him drawing her face closer to his in the process.

"I did, actually. Did you know that you are the best blanket I've ever had the pleasure of keeping me warm?" she smiled at that planting a quick kiss on his lips before sitting up and removing the layer of fur to wear it as a coat.

"Breakfast?" she was walking to the kitchen switching on a light or two in the process.

"I could do with some bacon!" he started getting dressed as she started making breakfast with one hand keeping the fur up and the other working the stove and fridge.

"You know - I would never have been able to imagine this happening," he had donned his jeans and shoes and was walking around looking for his shirt.

"Well, me neither, but I'm glad it did!" she shuffled the pan a few times while replying. It made her seem occupied so he left it at that and headed for the lavatory. He closed the door behind him as he lifted the seat. A moment later he was washing his hands and reaching for the doorknob only to see a shadow move past accompanied by the sound of heavy footsteps.

His heart raced as he opened the door in a panic to reveal the tail end of what seemed to be a werewolf. Carl backtracked as the beast turned at the slight creek the door made when it was opened. Then as it was its savage claw rested on the doorframe and it peered inside there was an ear bursting shriek and the sound of a plate clattering to the floor so it turned back in blood lusted excitement. Carl had managed to stay out of sight by sticking to the wall and followed just as hastily and with reckless abandon as he heard the scream.

The scene that was laid out in front of him was one of dire consequence. There was another beast standing at the entrance of the kitchen blocking Stacy's escape and cornering her while the first steadily advanced on her.

MJDom
MJDom
11 Followers