The Fruit Flies Ch. 04

Story Info
Wrestling will never be the same.
2.5k words
4.15
16.7k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am on my hands and knees as Elliot six inch prick invades my tight moisten cunt. He is slapping my ass with such vigor force that my firm breasts are giggling to the slaps. Sweat glisten my goddess like body, as I feel my tight pussy tightening around his tool.

God, I am in heaven.

"Oh fuck!" I scream. "Pull my hair, you bastard!"

Without thinking, Elliot pulls on my purple hair as he continues to fuck my moisten snatch. I scream with joy as I feel the pressure grow with the pull of my hair.

I even scream even louder when Elliot's tool hits my g-spot.

As heaviness within my body builds, I feel a set of teeth nibble on my earlobe. That is the final straw that broke the wagon. I feel a powerful explosion escape from my twat as I violently rub my hips against Elliot's crouch. My cunt tightens around Elliot's penis with great vengeance. Elliot fucks my pussy even harder.

To hell with Heaven. I have found something better.

My body turns limp as I fall face first onto the bed. My little death takes hold of me and I fall into a light sleep.

When I open my eyes, I feel a hot volume of jizz covering my back side. A sign that Elliot finally cum.

As I turn on my back, I see a blonde hair stud looking back at me. His blue eyes gleam with cockiness while his rigid body speaks for itself. Elliot looks like the perfect poster boy for Nazi conquest.

"Fucking hell." Elliot said. "What brought that on, Ayane?"

I give Elliot a weak smile.

"That is for me to know," I said as I use my legs to pull him in. "and for you to figure it out."

Elliot shoots me an evil grin that strengthens my clit.

"That shouldn't be too hard." Elliot said as he lowers his head towards my shaven snatch.

I feel his humid tongue touching my rock hard clit. Elliot is unleashing small bits of pleasure that is quickly building from a humble snowball to a mighty avalanche.

"Please...." I gasps. "Don't..."

I never finish my begging.

I feel Elliot's finger entering my pussy. Like a heat seeking missile, he finds my g-spot and gently massages it.

"Tell me." Elliot playfully teases as he slowly continues to finger fuck my cunt.

"No!" I whelp.

I feel the pleasure violently annexing my whole body. With Elliot licking my clit, and assaulting my g-spot, I know I am not going to make it.

"Do you want to cum?" Elliot asks.

"Yes!" I scream.

"Then tell me your darkest secret!" Elliot said as he pulls his fingers out of my pussy.

I let out deep pant as I wait for Elliot to continue to finger fuck me. Instead, he just stared at me while his moisten fingers play with my clit.

"Please." I beg.

"Tell me." Elliot persists.

"Please. I want to cum!"

"Tell me or I am not letting you cum."

"I went to a gay fight club!" I scream. "I went to a gay fight club!"

And just like that, he slams his fingers into my burning twat.

I scream to the top of my lungs as a squirt a fountain worth of pussy juice. I scream and thrash as I call out Elliot's name. When I finally calm down, I see that Elliot's face is covered in my love sap.

"Damn, girl." Elliot said with a smirk. "I never knew you went head over heels for gay guys?"

"I've been crazy for gay guys since I went to my first ladies club." I said breathlessly. "Ever since I watched two studs going at it on stage, I had been transfixed to watch it over and over again. God, did I go crazy with lust that night."

"Why did you not tell me?" Elliot asks as he enters bathroom.

"Because women do not want to seem like whores in front of their men." I said. "It short of embarrassing to discuss this with one's boyfriend."

"That explains why the history on our browser is always clean." Elliot said as he urinates into the toilet. "If you wanted to see two studs fuck so bad, why didn't you just ask?"

My heart skips several beats as I try to comprehend the words Elliot just said.

"Are you serious?" I ask.

"Of course!" Elliot said. "I had experimented back in my days in college. Before I met you."

Images of Elliot fucking, or being fucked, by a man made my clit hard and my pussy lips swollen. I reach towards my smoldering snatch and start to play with it.

As the images of Elliot participating in some hot man-on-man action, I notice that Elliot is watching me masturbate. I see he is stroking his gorgeous piece of meat that makes me want to get up and sallow it whole.

"So I take that as a yes?" Elliot asks.

***

The Gay Fight Club lies in South Beach. It is owned by a kinky website that makes decent amount of cash from the shows. Straight, gay, tranny, you name it is done on this website (legally mind you). It is pretty cheap compare to the bill you have to pay for the ladies club.

As Elliot parks the car, I am busy swallowing his magnificent penis. I swirl my tongue around Elliot's mushroom head as I suck on his precum. Then I deep throat him until Elliot stiffens his body like a statue. As I continue to suck the life out of his cock, I feel Elliot's hand touching the back of my head. He is moaning like a bitch in heat as I continue to engulf his cock.

Before he can cum, I stop and give his balls a tight squeeze. This stops Elliot from coming and brings him back to reality.

"Now, now." I said. "Save it for your new bitch tonight."

A look of disappointment fills Elliot face. Yet like the good boy he is, he puts his dong away and zips his pants up.

We exit the car and head towards the auditorium. The bouncers check us for weapons and we made our way to the gay side of the auditorium.

Right before my eyes, my pussy became wet with excitement. All these studs are all buffed, lean, and judging by their feet, have huge cocks to play with.

God, if they were only straight I would so jump on them. However, I have my Elliot to play with and that is good enough for me.

As Elliot is escorted into the locker room, I take a seat next to a Chinese woman.

Now, I have seen some cute girls in my days. However, this Chinese babe is hot enough to melt butter and vaporize it. She has inflexible round breasts that stands it ground against gravity. Smooth silky skin that is soft enough to put a kitten to shame. Her jet black hair is tied into two separate buns that make her younger than she appears. Finally, she has russet brown eyes that shine with both innocents and naughtiness. She wore a tight white t-shirt and a black mini-skirt. She looks extremely cute in her outfit.

If I was a straight man, or a lesbian, I would make her scream my name is Spanish.

"Hello." The Chinese hottie said to me. "I am Lei-Fang. Is your boyfriend performing in the Gay Fight Club?"

I wince to Lei-Fang's bluntness.

"How do you know I have a boyfriend?" I ask.

Lei-Fang gives me a playful disappointing look.

"A good looking girl like you should get any straight boy she wants." Lei-fang said. "Besides, judging how your hands are shaking, this is your first time here."

"Second time." I said. "I was here last week when I see this tripod of a man make his bitch scream. Judging how he fucked this guy's ass, I would say he enjoyed it."

"That was my boyfriend, Bob." Lei-Fang said. "He is a kind of guy who always likes to be on top. When you see him, you will be screaming his name from here to doom's day."

I roll my eyes at the thought of Lei-Fang's boyfriend having a god-like-body.

As preparation of the match finishes, I see my Elliot firm ass getting on the mat. Along with a specimen of what men should look like.

He is a bronze blonde hair man with muscle all over his body. Every part of his body is toned to the max. From legs to arms, this man did not waste time eating junk food or watching T.V. One can tell how much effort he put into his body. When I look at his cock, I see that it is standing at least ten inches. I can feel my pussy lips becoming swollen when I stare at this Adonis's of men.

"That's my boyfriend, Bob." Lei-fang whispers. "As you can see, he is going to make that cute blonde into his personal bitch."

"That cute blonde is my boyfriend." I whisper back.

An evil grin appears on Lei-Fang's face.

"He is going to have the ride of his life."

A metal cage slowly descends from the ceiling and engulfs both Elliot and Bob.

As the cage is sealed on the mat, I notice that both Elliot and Bob are covered in sweat. I see droplets of sweat making their skin oily smooth. I also notice that their cocks are standing straight up. Even though Elliot's tool is dwarfed by Bob's sausage, images of being ravaged by these two men quickly fill my mind.

If my clothes were not in the way, I would so be playing with myself.

Once the cage is down, and locked, I hear the bell ringing in the distance. I see Elliot and Bob getting into fighting stance as Lei-Fang and I watch with great anticipation.

"This should be good." Lei-fang said as she licks her lips.

Bob charges at Elliot with the speed of a raging bull. Yet, like the Buddha himself, Elliot remains calm. Right before Bob could ram Elliot against the cage, Elliot puts Bob in a guillotine choke.

Like a wild beast in a trap, Bob could not break free of Elliot's choke. He struggle with great fury until his movement starts to slow down. Then, as soon as it began, Bob taps out on the cage floor.

The room is dead silent.

Lei-Fang stares at the cage with disbelief look on her face. Her jaw almost is touching the ground with what she is seeing.

I, on the other hand, have a look of superiority on my face.

"Who's going to give who a wild ride?" I ask.

Lei-Fang gives me a hateful glare.

"You didn't tell me your boyfriend is a blonde version of Bruce Lee." Lei-Fang snarled.

"And you didn't tell me that your boyfriend is going to scream like a bitch." I said.

As the cage ascends into the ceiling, I see a man in a black shirt come on to the mat and put out some condoms next to Bob. Bob made a grimace as Elliot stroke his cock with a smug look painted across his face.

Taking in a deep breath, Bob takes hold of Elliot's cock and sallows it whole.

"Oh my!" Lei-Fang and I gasps.

Seeing a hot stud sucking on my boyfriend's dick made my clit quiver. It made Elliot look like a stud as he fucks Bob's mouth as if it was my pussy.

God, if we were not in a public place I would so jump on him right now.

Bob takes in Elliot's whole cock in one sallow. Then, pulls it out only to put Elliot's sausage back in. He takes his time licking the tip of Elliot's mushroom head. Along with fondling his balls and even to go so far as to suck on Elliot's balls.

As we watch the show, I notice that Bob's cock is rock hard. Normally, I would blame the blue pills that straight porn stars take. However, how he is stroking his cock tells me that Bob is rather enjoying the cock sucking.

I look at Lei-Fang to see a shock look on her face.

"I think my boyfriend turn your boyfriend gay." I tease.

Lei-Fang shoots me a vile frown. Then she turns her attention back to the show before us.

I see from the cornier of my eye that Lei-Fang's nipples are rock hard. A sign that Lei-Fang is rather enjoying the show. Despite seeing her boyfriend turn gay, I know Lei-Fang will be screaming his name when they are home.

As Bob slips the condom on Elliot's cock, Elliot quickly spins his new bitch around. Then he rubs his cock against Bob's lube asshole. Then with one push, Elliot's fucks Bob's man pussy.

My breath is taking away as my cunt becomes moisten with excitement. The moans that men make are making my nipples harder than stone and my pussy wetter than the ocean. Hell, I think I am going to need to change my panties after Elliot finishes fucking Bob.

Elliot speeds up as he fucks Bob's ass with great passion. I watch his firm ass go back and forth while Elliot's tilts his head back.

As Elliot continues to fuck, I see Bob is stroking his cock. Just watching him stroking his huge dong is enough to make my heart beat faster. I mean... it looks so elegant and breathtaking. It is the perfect example of the male sex.

Elliot fucking continues with greater speed. He is slapping Bob's ass while Bob moans like a slut in high school. Both men are lost in an animalistic bliss that not even porn can replicate.

It is so beautiful.

But, like all good things, it comes to an end. Elliot pulls out his cock from Bob's ass. Then he strips the condom off and strokes his enlarged penis. Elliot shoots white gold all over Bob's perfect ass.

While Elliot does this, Bob is still stroking his perfect dong. He is rubbing it faster and harder until he comes all over the wrestling mat floor.

The room remains silent as we all stare at the beautiful scene that is before our eyes. I look at Lei-Fang to see she is rubbing her nipples through her shirt. Along with rubbing her clit through her panties. She is transfixed on the scene that lies before her.

My cunt is moistens to the max. My nipples are harder than any rock. The desire for cock is enough for me to jump on Elliot right there on the mat.

God, I am so going to fuck Elliot when we get home.

***

Elliot does fuck men from time to time. He only does it when I am watching. He said just having me watch is enough make him do anything.

I would question his statement. If he did not screw me like a rabbit every night.

Lei-Fang and Bob are still together. Even though Bob lost, he is still a top guy in his usual matches.

I learn that Lei-Fang forces him to practice martial arts every day. Despite being buff, she does not want to see Bob lose again.

Too bad. Bob looks so fucking gorgeous when he is being butt-fucked.