The Fruit of Another

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this what you want, you little whore? Is it?"

"Don't hurt me, Kevin," she whimpered in perfect innocence.

"Fuck you!"

With a single, violent thrust, Kevin drove his cock into Erica's soaking wet cunt, lifting her off her feet in the process. She squealed a deafening squeal of pain and pleasure. Kevin pulled out and thrust forward one more time, resulting in another scream. Then Erica wrapped her legs around his waist, he held her by the ass, and they fucked wildly.

Kevin would have pleaded temporary insanity if anything fatal had happened. His mind was lost in the lustful craziness of it all. Pent up desire for Erica and fury over her antics fought for control of his brain. Meanwhile, his body was totally under the control of his cock. And as with any typical male, the cock won.

The last thing Kevin was worried about, or cared about, was Erica's need to orgasm. So it was like a bolt from the blue when he felt her body shudder in climax and she cried out, "Oh God, yes! Harder!"

The sensation of her cumming in his arms, her writhing body demanding more of him, was enough to start his own orgasm. Kevin grunted viciously and poured shot after shot of semen inside her cunt. They clung to each other in the final throes of sex, with Erica eventually landing on her feet again in total satisfaction.

###

It was mid-morning on Monday and Kevin had not seen or talked to Erica yet. That was fine with him. He wasn't sure exactly what he would have said or done.

He was staring out the office window when his secretary came on the intercom and said, "Kevin, Erica is in Mr. Emmons' office and would like to see you."

"OK," he answered, with a combination of relief and trepidation that he would be forced to confront her.

Kevin took the short walk to Emmons' office and found the door closed. He knocked lightly, heard her voice, and entered. This time he locked the door behind him.

"Kevin. What a nice surprise," Erica said, looking up from Emmons' computer. "How'd you know I was in here?"

"Where's Emmons?" Kevin asked.

"Oh, he's gone until the first of the year. He wanted me to check his e-mail every day. But now that you're here, this makes the perfect place."

"For what?"

"To talk, and stuff," she said.

Erica wore a simple blouse and dress slacks that clung to her legs. Kevin could only imagine what the pants looked like from the back.

"I don't think there's any need to talk," he said. "You got what you wanted. And now it's over."

"Is it really? Is that what you think?"

"Yes," Kevin said emphatically. "It's over."

Erica stood up and walked towards Kevin. He turned for the door. Erica rushed at him and pinned him against the wooden surface. Her hand found his crotch.

"Kevin, you have the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to have me whenever you want me. However you want me. I'll give you blowjobs every day. You can fuck me whenever you feel like it."

Her hand rubbed his cock and she felt it respond quickly.

"You can slap me silly; force me against the wall; throw me over a desk or chair. You name it, Kevin. I'm yours."

"No, Erica. Saturday was a mistake and I won't make it twice," Kevin said.

"Your cock says otherwise," she replied, slowly stroking him through his pants. "It will always say otherwise, Kevin. And if you walk away now you'll never have me again. How did if feel inside my cunt? Was that good, huh? God, you came so hard, Kevin. Do you want to lose that forever?"

Kevin turned to face Erica. He saw the cleavage inside her blouse. Was she even wearing a bra? She came closer and they touched. Erica tilted her head and kissed his lips. Their tongues met.

Erica took Kevin's hand and moved it to the front of her pants. Kevin took over and unbuttoned the pants and pulled down the zipper. Amid a passionate embrace, he managed to push her pants down a few inches. Erica finished the job.

Kevin reached back and gripped her ass, soon realizing she had no panties on; not even her favorite thong.

"You are a total slut, Erica," he sighed.

He watched her sensuously step out of the pants, one leg at a time. Erica seemed to be purposely leaning over longer than necessary, giving him ample views from all angles. Then she backed away from him a few feet and turned to display her bare ass to him. She walked to the large desk, put both hands on the edge, and leaned over. Once she was in place, she spread her feet apart.

Kevin stared at the cleanly shaven pussy and tight ass.

"Fuck me, Kevin."

Kevin could have easily opened the door and walked out. He could have ridiculed Erica and not let her win, again. He could have made some caustic remark about her not being attractive. Instead, he was drawn to her.

His hand struck her bare ass with a thunderous smack. Erica bit her lip and suppressed her yelp. Kevin pulled out his rigid cock.

"You don't deserve this, Erica."

She refrained, this time, from suggesting the same thing to him; that he wasn't worthy of the incredible sex she was capable of providing. In silence, she prepared for her next conquest.

Kevin didn't fuck her in anger. He wasn't apprehensive about having sex with a younger woman from the same office. He just had sex with her, from behind, holding her by the waist while his cock pistoned in and out of her rapidly, oiled by her plentiful juices.

He reached inside her blouse and fondled her tits. He pulled on the nipples and squeezed them until she moaned. He saw her reach down and rub her clit as they got closer and closer to their orgasms.

Erica clenched her pussy around his thick penis, gripping it like a hand while he plunged it deeper and deeper. Their groans grew louder. They were both ready.

Then Kevin looked at the computer monitor on the desk. Emmons' e-mail inbox was visible. There was a new e-mail. Kevin froze in place with his cock still inside Erica.

How could...? The newest e-mail, just received, had Kevin as the sender. The preview pane at the bottom of the inbox clearly showed the top half of an imbedded photo.

Kevin pulled out of Erica and reached for the mouse. He opened the e-mail with Erica watching his every move. They both gasped.

The picture showed Kevin fucking Erica against the wall of his living room. From what he could tell, the picture was taken from outside the front window.

He looked at the To: line of the e-mail. Everybody in the firm got it.

"Oh shit. Oh shit!" he exclaimed while shoving his cock inside his pants and running for the door.

He rushed down the hallway, ignoring the questioning looks of everyone he passed. He pushed open the door to his office.

Julie sat in his chair, her feet on his desk.

"You should always lock your computer when you leave," Julie said calmly. "But it didn't matter. Your secretary knew the password and was willing to give it to me if necessary. Wasn't it nice of her to call you away just now?"

"How could you?" Kevin pleaded.

Julie looked stunned. "ME?"

She looked back at his computer. "Oh, did you notice I CC'd my attorney?"

12